提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌词里有baby all my love to me or是哪首歌大神求解啊_百度知道
歌词里有baby all my love to me or是哪首歌大神求解啊
Cause baby   There aint no mountain high enough  Ain&#39;t no valley low enough   Ain&#39;t you know that   There aint no mountain high enough   Ain&#39.   Ain&#39.;t worry baby   Just call my name   I&#39;ll be there on the double   Just as fast as I can   Don&#39ain&#39;t no river wide enough   To keep me from gettin to you   Don&#39, no rain   Oh winters cold   cant stop be baby   Naw naw baby   If you are ever in trouble   I&#39.;t no valley low enough  Ain&#39;ll be there in a hurry   You dont have to worry   &#39.;t no mountain high   Ain&#39;t no valley low   Ain&#39;ll be there when you want me   Someway somehow   &#39;t no river wide enough   To keep me from gettin to you babe   Oh no darlin   Nt no river wide enough   Bll be there on the double   Just send for me   Oooh baby   My love is alive   Way down in my heart   Although we are miles apart  If you ever need a helping hand   I&#39.;t no valley low enough   Ain&#39.   If you need me call me   No matter where you are   No matter how far   Don&#39;t no mountain high enough   Ain&#39;Cause baby  Ain&#39;t no valley low enough   Ain&#39;t no river wide enough   To keep me from gettin to you baby   Remember the day   I set you free   I told you   You could always count on me darlin&#39;   From that day on   I made a vow   I&#39;t you know that   There aint no mountain high enough   Ain&#39;t no moutain high enough  marvin gaye&tammi terrell  Listen baby
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁贴膜boys 是哪首歌_百度知道
贴膜boys 是哪首歌
提问者采纳
万万没想到第二季第11集的插曲贴膜歌原曲是德国Dschingis Khan组合79年唱的歌曲《成吉思汗》这歌被翻唱多次,有林子祥粤语版,张蝶国语版,breezry 工房日语版等等歌词:作词:叫兽易小星演唱:小爱 本煜 王小kid在遥远的东方有一群神奇的BOYS他们在你最需要的时候 出现拯救你的手机亲爱的朋友你的手机是否有了伤痕吼 哈 吼 哈不知不觉中美丽屏幕一直惨遭磨损吼 哈 吼 哈恍恍惚惚工作学习都无法认真急匆匆自己贴膜又全是灰尘仰天高呼谁知我心疼 吼哈贴 贴 贴膜BOYS全透膜 防窥膜水晶贴膜 磨砂贴膜贴 贴 贴膜畅骸扳缴殖剂帮烯爆楼BOYS好漂亮 好时尚不再刮花 不再磨伤材料全是进口 哦吼吼吼不留任何气泡 哇哈哈哈完美贴膜技术贴膜BOYS亲爱的朋友你的手机是否有了伤痕吼 哈 吼 哈不知不觉中美丽屏幕一直惨遭磨损吼 哈 吼 哈恍恍惚惚工作学习都无法认真急匆匆自己贴膜又全是灰尘茫茫黑夜流泪在狂奔贴 贴 贴膜BOYS全透膜 防窥膜水晶贴膜 磨砂贴膜贴 贴 贴膜BOYS好漂亮 好时尚不再刮花 不再磨伤材料全是进口 哦吼吼吼不留任何气泡 哇哈哈哈完美贴膜技术贴膜BOYS
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
万万没想到里的贴膜歌是由一首古老的经典歌曲『成吉思汗』改编成的
贴膜的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁知道这是哪首歌 歌词:i long for you to fill my soul, you are all i need in the darkness..._百度知道
谁知道这是哪首歌 歌词:i long for you to fill my soul, you are all i need in the darkness...
,i long for you to fill my soul, 这首歌是这个视频的背景音乐.是一个男声,非常深情非常深情, you are all i need in the darkness alone,帖子里不让粘贴链接., i need you now ,节奏缓慢.or i will change my heart.i need you now . 你们谁想帮我查 私信我吧 我会给你们这个视频的.
我有更好的答案
New Day Has Come----Céline Dion虽然与你描述的不是百分百吻合,不过你还是去听听看,是不是这首。
不是这首歌啊 这首歌是一个男声,而且是非常深情的歌曲,歌词里面重复部分是 i need you now......i need you now, 但是找了半天也没找到
I need you now - Olly Murs
不是你说的这首歌
过了一年了
自己终于找到了~
给个视频看看呗···
看看是不是David Charvet的Leap of Faith
David Charvet 的 Leap of Faith
听一下试试
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP