求darkness shost的ghost中文版解释。

求angel of darkness 歌词!谢!!!_百度知道
求angel of darkness 歌词!谢!!!
提问者采纳
t have another and IWanna break these chains apartMy soul is freeTo fly through the worlds aboveBut my feelings still wait for your loveAnd I need to know why youSeemed like the answer to my prayersAnd all I had to doWas call and you't chose meYou left me for the dark hearted oneYour shadow is bigger than your sunI thought we were oneYou didn's all rightWhat did you do with theKey to my heartI don're happy and brightYou laugh and everything'd be thereNow my heart can seeWhat my mind can't hear meYou listened to those beautiful liesAnd my truth is still locked insideOh why did I give you theKey to my heartI don&#39You didn't have another and IWanna break these chains apartMy soul is freeTo fly through the worlds aboveBut my feelings still wait for your loveI wake up cryingBut in my dreams we't bear to knowThat the angel of darkness has got your soul
不对吧?这个背景音乐的歌词你有吗?
没有。。。。。
提问者评价
虽然没答上来,不过还是谢了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
angel的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Ghost and the Darkness专辑_Ghost and the DarknessJerry Goldsmith_在线试听 - 虾米音乐
Ghost and the Darkness黑夜幽灵 / 暗夜猎杀
唱片公司:
发行时间:
专辑类别:
原声带、影视音乐
专辑风格:
我的评价:
Jerry Goldsmith专辑介绍:by
Stephen Thomas Erlewine
The soundtrack to the Michael Douglas and Val Kilmer African adventure story The Ghost in the Darkness is divided betwen Jerry Goldsmith's dramatic score, recordings of Samburu tribal music, and two songs by Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan. Goldsmith's score adapts indigenous beats to traditional Hollywood melodrama, resulting in a surprisingly provactive set of incidental music. The Samburu tracks are essentially mood music, while the Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan songs are predictably excellent. In other words, The Ghost in the Darkness is a mixed, but enjoyable, bag.
document.write(tip_tmpl);
setTimeout(function() {
$('#tip_60d').fadeOut();
}, 30000);
disc 1 [Ghost and the Darkness]
您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
《黑夜幽灵 》我今天刚在百度上找到这部电影 特别激动
这部电影是我小时候看过的
拍的特别好 场面很血腥
过后给我吓的啊
谢谢大神 能让我找到这部片子的音乐
收藏了这张专辑的人们...
Jerry Goldsmith的其他热门专辑
为该专辑做出贡献的有:
关注虾米:求下载Star.Trek.Into.Darkness.p.WEBDL.H264-HDWinG种子的网址感谢哈_百度知道
求下载Star.Trek.Into.Darkness.p.WEBDL.H264-HDWinG种子的网址感谢哈
提问者采纳
Darkness.Trek:&#47Star:thunder.H264-HDWinG种子下载地址.WEBDL.p.IQUFodHRwOi8vYWlrYW5keS5vcmcvU3Rhci5UcmVrLkludG8uRGFya25lc3MuMjAxMy43MjBwLldFQkRMLkgyNjQtSERXaW5HLk1QND9maWQ9azY1cEhrdkVNcmxYd0ZQeGJEWmFyMmhETzJZQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQUFBQSZtaWQ9NjY2JnRocmVzaG9sZD0xNTAmdGlkPUU1MUREN0JDMDFBOTI4MkJBNzdFQzFDM0JFQjNDQkY3JnNyY2lkPTEyMCZ2ZXJubz0xWlo=种子链接在此;&#47
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
trek的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求出包王女darkness中文版漫画全集下载地址,最好是磁力链_百度知道
求出包王女darkness中文版漫画全集下载地址,最好是磁力链
darkness好像还没有出完,请大神至少也要给darkness前50话
只要无修版!!!
我有更好的答案
同求者请先提问,然后把问题的地址通过私信发给我://pan.baidu,及时点击本回答下方“采纳为满意回答”按钮,若无问题~请您下载后.baidu:http
我要的是漫画、、、已经调高悬赏了帮帮忙吧,
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
出包王女darkness的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求green day - kill the dj 歌词的中文翻译_百度知道
求green day - kill the dj 歌词的中文翻译
Walking after darkIn the New York City parkThe darkness growing over youHow will you survive?All the Christians talking toA giant mind-controlSo turn that garbage down for rockin' rock and rollRight for theFor giving meSomeone kill the DJShoot the ****ing DJSomeone kill the DJ Shoot the ****ing DJSomeone kill the DJShoot the ****ing DJLet's just keep my innocenceShoot that ****er downYou never protest the day you dieYou cut your hole through your heart with a knife这是英文歌词
提问者采纳
;脑中的声音告诉我;Sh redThe bulles killing you to death你所要的子弹就要至你于死地了U mind control即使内心在不断摇摆The bull left on the dance floor舞台上的公牛Ridin' red追逐着红色The bullet that you asked for&#39, runnin'til the mother fucker drowns直到那傻X溺死We are the vulturesThe dirtiest kindThe culture war&#39.除非你……Someone kill the DJ有人杀了DJShoot the fucking DJ杀死那个傻XDJ(下面的不打了)Someone kill the DJShoot the fucking DJSomeone kill the DJShoot the fucking DJVoices isIn your heart and your mind文化的斗争已经植根于你的心灵和脑海Walking after dark天黑后走在In the New York City park纽约中心公园I&#39:&We are the vultures我们是秃鹫The dirtiest kind最肮脏的那种The culture war&#39., killing you to deathUnless you…Someone kill the DJShoot the fucking DJSomeone kill the DJShoot the fucking DJSomeone kill the DJShoot the fucking DJHold him under water把他按在水里&#39, &quot.;., runnin's left in the club我要回去拿我落在夜店里的东西My pocket full of pills我口袋里全是药物Sodom and Gommorah这里就是索多玛和蛾摩拉(著名的两座恶魔城)In the century of thrills在惊悚的年代里The bull left on the dance floor(同上)Ridin'打死那傻X&ll pick up what&#39.&quot你的英文歌词不对啊Walking after dark黑天后走在In the New York City park纽约中心公园Your thoughts are so unholy In the holiness of old在老辈们眼里你的思想太不虔诚Onward Christian soldiers向前走吧圣战士们Filled with jivin'sIn your heart and your mindOOOHHHHHHHShit&#39
提问者评价
谢谢阿,那DJ指的是什么阿
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 一键ghost中文版 的文章