悦读联播初一下翻译一下这段话

请您再帮我翻译一下这段话, 谢谢对上面这两种词义相异情况的分析我们不难看出词义相异时的词语翻译大多数表现为某些通过有着丰厚文化底蕴的词语或习语的翻译而隐含其中的蕴涵意义_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请您再帮我翻译一下这段话, 谢谢对上面这两种词义相异情况的分析我们不难看出词义相异时的词语翻译大多数表现为某些通过有着丰厚文化底蕴的词语或习语的翻译而隐含其中的蕴涵意义
请您再帮我翻译一下这段话, 谢谢对上面这两种词义相异情况的分析我们不难看出词义相异时的词语翻译大多数表现为某些通过有着丰厚文化底蕴的词语或习语的翻译而隐含其中的蕴涵意义的翻译就是核心所在!一般来说"处理这类词比较常用的翻译方法有)意译法和形象代换法"间或也会采用直译法!处理好汉译英中的词义相异问题, 这就要求译者必须具有深厚的语言功底和广博的文化知识.下面主要通过翻译中的实例来具体说明三种汉英词义相异的翻译方法:
  According to the above analysis on the difference of a word or expression between two languages,it is not hard to find it where the key is when a word or an expression,whose meaning in English is not just the same as Chinese,should mostly be rendered into Chinese by using a phrase or idiom similar to each other with rich and generous cultural foundation to imply the intrinsic meaning thereinto.Generally speaking,“common ways to translate these kinds of words include free translation or paraphrase”,and occasionally literal translation can also be adopted!In order top deal with the problems that the meanings in the two languages are not just the same,it is required that a translator is supposed to be provided with profound essentials of basic training and large cultural knowledge.Hereinafter,I will specify three kinds of translation methods from Englishto Chinese via living examples in translation.用英语翻译一下这段话,悬赏惊人!_百度知道
用英语翻译一下这段话,悬赏惊人!
Ⅰ粽子的来历(粽子是什么)粽子是端午节的传统食物,它是非常有纪念意义的。因为有一个非常感人的关于它的故事。很久很久以前,有一个人叫屈原,他很爱国,为了保护国家投江牺牲了,一些想念他的百姓为了纪念他,制作出了粽子扔到了江里,希望屈原吃到。你知道这个故事吗? Ⅱ粽子的样子我想,粽子非常可爱,它是一个三角形,外面是绿色的,尖尖的硬硬的,但是里面又白又软,很像是一个包着绿毯子的婴儿。Ⅲ粽子的材料
粽子是由糯米、竹子叶、和绳子,如果你愿意吃咸的,可以加入鸡蛋、肉和其他的一些东西,如果你喜欢吃甜的,可以加入枣等水果,当然也可以什么都不放。Ⅳ粽子的制作方法
那是非常简单的,首先,要准备一些糯米、竹子叶和绳子,把他们洗干净,然后把糯米放在竹子叶上,。如果你喜欢馅料,可以放一些,比如咸的鸡蛋、肉,甜的水果等等,卷成一个三角形,最后用绳子紧紧系住,就是这样。你做过吗?Ⅴ粽子的味道与吃法
我认为粽子非常好吃,很甜、很香、很软而且因为包了竹子叶,还有一股叶子的清香。如果你要吃粽子的话,需要这样做,先把绳子解开,然后把竹叶刨开,最后蘸着白糖吃。试一试吧!真的很美味!Ⅵ我为什么喜欢它
我喜欢粽子,不仅因为它好吃,而且因为我喜欢我与我的家人一起制作时的气氛,做粽子给了我一个和父母一起劳动的机会,而且,每当我吃到我自己做的粽子时,我感到很开心。你喜欢粽子吗?为什么?请把这段话翻译一下,悬赏惊人,评选标准:①if和when引导的条件句越多越好!!②如果能用过去进行时,可以适当改变意思(标注一下改变后的意思)③多多多的用情态动词(must, have to,need to,might等)可删加内容!④用一些用于表达目的不定式!!!急急急!只要能尽可能多的满足这四点,随便删加内容,只要标注一下改变后的意思就OK!加分惊人!
现在郑重声明:问题已改变!大家帮我写一下关于UFO的文章,70~80字的就行。①UFO是什么?②不同样式的UFO(生动)③关于UFO的事件和故事(经典)④people di哗珐糕貉蕹股革瘫宫凯scussion(正,负面的)⑤UFO daily life(关于电影,装饰物等)⑥我的想法(感兴趣)快!现在就要
提问者采纳
其实自己写最锻炼了!不要犯懒,自己写吧!否则多没意义,而且不好背呢!^_^
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
其他11条回答
Zongzi origin(
Zongzi is anything)
Zongzi is the traditional food of the Dragon Boat Festival, it commemorates the meaning very much. Because there is a very touching story about it. Long long ago, someone was called Qu Yuan, he was very patriotic, threw the river to sacrifice in order to protect the country, some miss common people of him for commemorate he, make, produce Zongzi throw away on the river, hope Qu Yuan has. Do you know this story?
Look of Zongzi
I think, Zongzi is very lovely, it is a triangle, outside is green, the sharp and sharp one is hard and hard, but white and soft inside, is very like the babies of green blankets.
1,The history of dumplings (dumplings are what)
Dumplings are the traditional food of the Dragon Boat Festival, which is very memorable. Because there is a very touching story about it. Many years ago, a man named Qu Yuan, he is very patriotic, in order to protect the country at the expense of Jiang's vote, some people miss him in memory of him, produced the dumplings into the River, Qu Yuan's hope that the all-you-can. Do you know this story?
2,The dumplings look like
I think that is very sweet dumplings, it is a triangle, the outside is green, sharp Yingying, but also the inside soft and white, like a green blanket wrapped the baby.
Ⅰ the history of dumplings (dumplings are what)
Dumplings are the traditional food of the Dragon Boat Festival, which is very memorable. Because there is a very touching story about it. Many years ago, a man named Qu Yuan, he is very patriotic, in order to protect the country at the expense of Jiang's vote, some people miss him in memory of him, produced the dumplings into the River, Qu Yuan's hope that the all-you-can. Do you know this story?
Ⅱ dumplings look
I think that is very sweet dumplings, it is a triangle, the outside is green, sharp Yingying, but also the inside soft and white, like a green blanket wrapped the baby.
Ⅰthe origin of Zongzi(what is Zongzi)
As a traditional food eaten in dragon boat festival,Zongzi have a special meaning.A long time ago, there is a patriot named Qu Yuan jumped into river for his country.To commemorate him,many civilians made Zongzi and throw them in the river,wish that QuYuan would eat it.DO you know this story?
Ⅱwhat Zongzi look like
Zongzi is triangle shape with green appearance outside, however it's soft and white inside,like a baby covered by a green blanket.
Ⅲwhat is Zongzi made
Zongzi was make by sticky rice,leaf of bamboo and thread, if you like it salty, you could add some egg,meat or
ⅠThe steamed rice dumpling origin (steamed rice dumpling is anything) the steamed rice dumpling is Dragon Boat Festival's traditional food, it has the commemoration significance. Because has one very touching about its story. Long before very very long time, some person's name is Qu Yuan, he is very patriotic, for the protect country threw the river to sacrifice, some thought of that he the common people to commemorate him, manufactured the steamed rice dumpling to throw in the river, hoped that Qu Yuan ate. You know this story? ⅡSteamed rice dumpling appearance I thought that the steamed rice dumpling is lovable, it is a triangle, outside is ...
The origin of the zongzi (Ⅰ zongzi is what)
The festival is the traditional food of dumplings, it is very memorable. Because there is a very touching story about it. Long long ago, there was a man called qu yuan, he very patriotic, in order to protect the country shots, jiang some miss his people to commemorate him, made dumplings into the river, want to eat qu yuan. Do you know this story?
Ⅱ zongzi appearance
I think it is very cute, zongzi, a triangle is green, pointed out the hard, but there is white and soft, very much like a pack of green blanket baby.
Ⅲ zongzi materials
Dumplings are made with glutinous rice, bamboo leaves, and ropes,...
粽子的来历: The history of dumplings
1、粽子是端午节的传统食物,它是非常有纪念意义的。因为有一个非常感人的关于它的故事。很久很久以前,有一个人叫屈原,他很爱国,为了保护国家投江牺牲了,一些想念他的百姓为了纪念他,制作出了粽子扔到了江里,希望屈原吃到。你知道这个故事吗?
Dumplings are the traditional food of the Dragon Boat Festival, which is very memorable. Because there is a very touching story about it. Many years ago, a man named Qu Yuan, he is very patriotic, in order to protect the country at the expense of Jiang's vote, some people miss him in memory of him, produced the dumplings into the River, Qu Yuan's hope that the all-you-can. Do you ...
1.The steamed rice dumpling origin (steamed rice dumpling is anything) the steamed rice dumpling is Dragon Boat Festival's traditional food, it has the commemoration significance. Because has one very touching about its story. Long before very very long time, some person's name is Qu Yuan, he is very patriotic, for the protect country threw the river to sacrifice, some thought of that he the common people to commemorate him, manufactured the steamed rice dumpling to throw in the river, hoped that Qu Yuan ate. You know this story?
2.Steamed rice dumpling appearance I thought that the steamed rice dumpling is lovable, it is a triangle, outside is the g...
The origins of rice dumplings (dumplings what)
Dumplings are the traditional Dragon Boat Festival food, it is very memorable. Because there is a very touching story about it. Long, long time ago, there was a man named Qu Yuan, he is very patriotic, in order to protect the country the expense of the river, some people miss him in order to commemorate him, produced the dumplings into the River, the hope that eating Qu Yuan. Do you know this story?
Ⅱ dumplings look
I think that dumplings are very lovely, it is a triangle, the outside is green, sharp硬硬, but inside the white and soft, much like a green blanket wrapped baby.
Ⅲ dumplings mate...
Ⅰ粽子的来历(粽子是什么)
粽子是端午节的传统食物,它是非常有纪念意义的。因为有一个非常感人的关于它的故事。很久很久以前,有一个人叫屈原,他很爱国,为了保护国家投江牺牲了,一些想念他的百姓为了纪念他,制作出了粽子扔到了江里,希望屈原吃到。你知道这个故事吗?
Ⅱ粽子的样子
我想,粽子非常可爱,它是一个三角形,外面是绿色的,尖尖的硬硬的,但是里面又白又软,很像是一个包着绿毯子的婴儿。
Ⅲ粽子的材料
粽子是由糯米、竹子叶、和绳子,如果你愿意吃咸的,可以加入鸡蛋、肉和其他的一些东西,如果你喜欢吃甜的,可以加入枣等水果,当然也可以什么都不放。
Ⅳ粽子的制作方法
那是非常简单的,首先,要准备一些糯米、竹子叶和绳子,把他们洗干净,然后把糯米放在竹子叶上,...
我发了消息给你,提了些建议,请查收。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译一下这段话,谢谢8!!!_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下这段话,谢谢8!!!
在制作过程中,这时就要借助Photoshop工具来进行辅助,深受广大平面设计人员和电脑美术爱好者的喜爱、图像制作,有些图片在flash中处理会很麻烦,总会有一些图片需要处理Photoshop是Adobe公司旗下最为出名的图像处理软件之一,其重点在于对图像的处理加工,Photoshop能对位图图像进行编辑加工处理以及运用一些特殊效果,图像输入与输出于一体的图形图像处理软件、广告创意、编辑修改,集图像扫描
及票据,提单日期后15天内的谈判。 (信用证)在该法案在银行柜台谈判提单后15天过期,至被发出(协议)13所需文件:买家必须打开,信用证之日起,三星因为该法案提单日90天不可的信用证后90天的赞成该法案的交换提单付款方式
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
必须减少宏观的经济效率,影响经济的可持续发展,外部经济失衡将不可避免地影响到内部经济平衡和内部经济平衡,平衡内部和外部的平衡有着重要的联系美国拥有巨大的贸易主要是因为在开放的宏观经济分析中的低储蓄率
Adobe Photoshop is the company's most famous image processing software, image scanning, image editing, production, advertising, image input and output in one of the graphic image processing software, by the vast number of graphic design and computer art lovers love. In the production process, there are always some pictures that need to be addressed, some images in flash treatment will be very troublesome, then to use Photoshop tools to assist, Photoshop to bitmap images editing processing and the use of special effects, its focus on the image processing.
Photoshop is one of Adobe's most famous image processing software, set image scanning, editing, image design, advertising creative, image input and output in one of the graphic image-processing software, our graphic designer and computer art lover's favorite.In the production process, there will always be a picture need to be addressed, some picture in Flash will be a lot of trouble, then use Photoshop tools to support Photoshop can edit bitmap images processing and applying some special effects, focusing on image processing.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁细分市场的英语解释麻烦大家翻译一下下面这段话,翻译成英语:
市场细分(market segmentation)是指营销者通过市场调研,依据消费者的需要和欲望、购买行为和购买习惯等方面的差异,把某_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
细分市场的英语解释麻烦大家翻译一下下面这段话,翻译成英语:
市场细分(market segmentation)是指营销者通过市场调研,依据消费者的需要和欲望、购买行为和购买习惯等方面的差异,把某
细分市场的英语解释麻烦大家翻译一下下面这段话,翻译成英语:
市场细分(market segmentation)是指营销者通过市场调研,依据消费者的需要和欲望、购买行为和购买习惯等方面的差异,把某一产品的市场整体划分为若干消费者群的市场分类过程.
Market segmentation is the marketing through market research,based on the needs and desires of consumers to purchase and purchasing habits in areas such as the difference between a product to market as a whole is divided into a number of consumer markets group classification process.英语翻译请帮我翻译一下下面这段话And so I do not have a criminal record.But what was most shocking at the time was the things my release from the charge so clearly depended on.I had the "right"accent,respectable middle-class parents in_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译请帮我翻译一下下面这段话And so I do not have a criminal record.But what was most shocking at the time was the things my release from the charge so clearly depended on.I had the "right"accent,respectable middle-class parents in
英语翻译请帮我翻译一下下面这段话And so I do not have a criminal record.But what was most shocking at the time was the things my release from the charge so clearly depended on.I had the "right"accent,respectable middle-class parents in court,reliable witnesses,and I could obviously afford a very good solicitor.Given the obscure nature of the charge,I feel sure that if I had come from a different background,and had really been umemployed,there is every chance that I would have been found guilty.While asking for costs to be awarded,my solicitor's case quite obviously revolved around the fact that I had a "brilliant acadermic record".
而且我没有犯罪记录.但那时最让我震惊的是那些明显导致了我从主管那释放的事情.我有标准的口音,我有令人尊敬的中级阶层的父母,可靠的证人,而且我明显能付得起律师费.考虑到案件本身的模糊不清,我敢肯定如果我来自一个不同的背景,而且没有工作,那被判有罪的机会就很有可能了.当问到律师费的时候,我的律师明显考虑到了我有个"辉煌的学术记录"这一事实了.
Please help me translate
the following words
说吧!我帮你}

我要回帖

更多关于 翻译一下 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信