为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英雄联盟解说视频spirit飘逸亚索,WE女生节说的,大约两分半的那个英文歌是什么,女生唱的有哒哒_百度知道
英雄联盟解说视频spirit飘逸亚索,WE女生节说的,大约两分半的那个英文歌是什么,女生唱的有哒哒
英雄联盟解说视频spirit飘逸亚索,WE女生节说的,大约两分半的那个英文歌是什么,女生唱的有哒哒哒哼唱
we all we ever neededand we undefeatedWe be goin&#39, real cheesyI told your girl don&#39,yeah you hear &#39;emSayin&#39, ain&#39;t nothing wrong with thatFamily, knockShell Shocked - Wiz KhalifaKs going downIt&#39,you about to get shell shockedKnock, knock,s what the people wantThey ain&#39,city on my back,we disappear into the nightCmma keep my brothersLive or die man we need each other(For when we fight together)Knock,you about to get shell shocked(For when we fight together)Kll be posted upwhere the strongest atBrothers by my side,you about to get shell shocked(This family can bear any weather)Knock,you about to get shell shockedKnock,by my side I&#39;m pullin&#39; hard,young ridahsRt question mylooping with meTakin&#39,s just us,call it MichelangeloWith the nunchucks doorsand I&#39; we gone as soon as we save &#39,and make it look easyGive me the whole pie,m the man of the hourAll this green in my pockets, knock,you about to get shell shockedKnock, real heroesThat&#39;t nothing strong as thatAnd I&#39, we beat em,you about to get shell shockedThat&#39;emThem youdon&#39, knock,t no way we gonna failYou know Im a real team playerBandanna on my face like a gangsterKnock, gotta create &#39; pics for me,you can call it turtle power(For when we fight together)Ks my fam,you about to get shell shockedKnock, you about to getFour hittas, four winnersTryna tell &#39;em down foreverUt born,you about to get shell shocked(For when we fight together)Knock, knock,I&#39;t wanna go to war with usWe beat em, knock,em rightOt nothing that could comein between me and my brothersWe all around if it&#39,really started from the bottomWe all we ever had, all for one,you about to get shell shocked(For when we ride together)Knock,you about to get shell shocked(This family can bear any weather)Kll hold &#39,all my brothers tryna get some cheddarWe all want our cut like the ShredderMe and my bros come togetherfor the doughBought the orange Lamborghini,we can battle whoeverTogether ain&#39, knock,you about to get shell shockedAin&#39,you about to get shell shocked(For when we ride together)Knock, up slowWhen we fall up in the party,so we all down for the fightAin&#39, knock, knock,they know anything goesCheck my rolex it sayI&#39,told her smile for mePass her off I&#39,you about to get shell shockedKnock,just like a turtle shellNobody do it better,you about to get shell shockedKnock, knock
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 lol君克解说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信