选句子,初中英语补全对话话

&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2011年各地中考英语试题精选汇编:补全对话(填词句)
内容预览:  2011年全国各地市110份中考真题解析版汇编之补全对话(填词句)  六. 补全对话 (本大题共5小题,每小题1分,共5分)  【2011天津】根据对话内容,在每小题的空白处填入适当的话语,是对话意思完整。  ( It’s Friday today. Bob and Dave are talking about their weekend plans.)  Bob: Dave, the radio says it is sunny tomorrow. Do you have any plans?  Dave:&&& 71&&&&& . I want to go to the beach.&&&&&& 72&&&&& ?  Bob: I’m going to do some sports.  Dave:&&&& 73&&&&&& .  Bob: I like basketball best. I think it can help me grow taller.  Dave:&&&&& 74&&&&& .  Bob: I will play it in the gym. By the way, who will you go to the beach with?  Dave: I’ll go with my parents.  Bob:&&&& 75&&&&& ?  Dave: We will go there by car.  Bob: Have a good time.  Dave: The same to you.  答案:71. Yes,I do/ Of course/certainly. 解析:从后文可以看出是有计划。  72. What are you going to do/ What about you  解析:从回答可知应该是问Bob要做什么。  73. What sport do you like best/ What’s your favorite sport  解析:从回答可知问的是最喜欢的体育运动。  74. Where will you play it& 解析:从回答可知问的是地点。  75. How will you go there& 解析:从回答可知问的是方式。  【2011?河南省】六、补全对话(5小题,每小题2分,共10分)  根据下面的对话情景,在每个空白处填上一个适当的句子,使对话的意思连贯、完整。  A: Hello, Betty. The examination is over. What are you going to do tomorrow?  B: I'm not sure. 76.________________?  A: I want to go to the Science Museum. B: Why do you want to go there?  A: 77. ___________________,  B: That sounds interesting.  A: 78.______________________?  B: Yes, I'd love to.  A: Great! I'm sure we'll have a great time.  B: 79. ___________________? I want to take some photos.  A: I'm afraid you can't. We are not allowed to take photos inside the museum.  B: Got it. Oh, 80.____________________________?  A: At the gate of the museum. Be sure to get there before 9 o'clock.  B: OK. See you then.  76. How about /What about you? What are you going to do? What do you want to do?& What's your plan?  77. Because there is /there will be ... Because I want to go to ..,  78. Would you like to go with me  79. Can/May/Could I take a camera with me  80. where shall we meet  【2011.云南昆明】根据对话内容,在空白处写出恰当的句子,使句子连贯完整。 所写句子应与所给的标点一致。(共5小题,每小题1分,满分5分)  John: Uncle Smith, this is John speaking. I’m sorry to call up so late, but may I speak to Jim?  Smith: Jim is out.&&&&&&&&&&& 86  John: OK, please. Jim and I applied an adventure(冒险)tour competition on the Internet a week ago. Today I was told that we were accepted.  Smith: Oh, that must be dangerous.&&&&&& 87  John: Because we want to do sports and something exciting.  Smith: You’d better not.&&&&&& 88  John: Uncle Smith, don’t worry. We can take good care of ourselves.  Smith:&&&&&&&&&&& 89  John: Yes. We are ready for it.  Smith: Good luck.  John:&&&&&&&&&& 90  Smith: OK. I’ll tell him to call you back later.  答案:86. Can/ May I take a message for you?  87. Why do you want to do it? /Why?  88. We will sorry about you.  89. Are you ready for it?  90. Thank you/Thanks/ Thank you very much 
[1]&&&&&&&&
也许您还关注以下文章:知识点梳理
整理教师:&&
举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()知识点分析,
试题“请根据对话内容,从下面方框中选出五个适当的句子补全对话。A:...”,相似的试题还有:
根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出适当的选项补全对话。Jane: Hey, Bob, you aren't looking well today.&1______Bob: No. I've got a fever, a headache and a sore throat.Jane: Oh, I'd say you've got a bad cold!&2______Bob: Oh, thanks. It should bring my fever down.Jane: Yes.&3______Bob: Thanks. Cold water will cool me down, too.Jane: Hope so.&4______Bob: I guess you're right. (An hour later.)Jane: So, Bob, how are you feeling now?Bob: Oh, much better. Thanks a lot.&5______Jane: Well, that's very good.A. Are you OK?B. And here's some water.C. I think I'm getting over it.D. Why don't you go and lie down for a while?E. I have some medicine in my bag somewhere. Here.
补全对话。(A)从方框内所给的句子中选择恰当的句子完成下面的对话。A. I'm so lucky that I can meet my guide as soon as I get off the plane. B. I'm Miss Wang, a guide from Beijing, Travel Service.C. You're so kind.D. Here you are.E. It will take us right to the hotel.F. Are you Miss Green from New York?G. I can help you.Miss Wang: Excuse me. (1)&&&?Miss Green: Yes, and you are…Miss Wang:&(2)&&&&This is my membership card (证件). Would you please show me your passport?Miss Green: OK, Miss Wang. (3)&&&&Miss Wang: Welcome to Beijing, Miss Green. I'm so glad that the first one I asked is the guest I will receive.Miss Green: Thank you, Miss Wang.&(4)&&&&Miss Wang: Let me help you with your luggage (行李). Our car is waiting for us at the exit (出口).&(5)&&&&Miss Green: Thank you very much for your good service.Miss Wang : It's a pleasure.(B)用适当的句子,短语或单词完成下面的对话,使对话完整Boy: (6)________________those?Girl: They are electric slippers.Boy: (7)_______________________Girl: For seeing in the dark.Boy: Oh, that's cool! (8)_______________________?Girl: Julie Thompson.Boys: (9)________________________?Girl: I'm not sure. But not very long ago. And look at this heated ice cream scoop.Boy: I know what it's for! It's used for scooping really cold ice cream.Girl: Right. It was invented by Chelsea Lanmon.Boy: My favorite are those shoes (10)_________________ adjustable heels. You know you can move the heels&&&&&&& up and down. Jayce Coziar and Jamie Ellsworth invented them. You can change the style of your shoes.&&&&&&&& You can make the shoes go from casual to dressy.
根据对话内容,从方框中的六个选项中选出五个合适的句子补全对话。A: Good morning, Miss Li.B:&1_______A: May I ask you a question?B: 2_______&A: What's this in English?B: 3_______A: Can you spell "cup"?B: 4_______A: Thank you very much.B: 5_______A. C-U-P.B. Good morning.C. Get out!D. You're welcome.E. Of course.F. It's a cup.知识点梳理
整理教师:&&
举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()知识点分析,
试题“补全对话。从方框内所给的选项中选择正确的句子补全以下对话。A...”,相似的试题还有:
补全对话。从方框中所给的选项中选择正确句子补全以下对话。A: Good morning, Jim. Would you please tell us what you do recently?B: Well,&1&&&&Then I fix them up and give them away (赠送) to kids&&&&&who have no money to buy their own bikes.A:&2&&&&What gave you the idea?B: I guess I take after my father. He's always helping people.A: Wow!&3&&&B: I guess so. But now I've run out of (耗尽了) money to buy old bikes.A: Oh, that's too bad.&4&&&B: Yeah. I need to think up some way of getting money.&5&&&A. He must be proud of you.B. I often buy or find old bikes that nobody wants.C. That's very kind of you.D. If I don't do that, I'll have to stop.E. What are you going to do next?
补全对话,从方框内7个选项中选择5个恰当的句子完成对话。A: What are you going to do tomorrow?B: I'm going to Zhongshan Park with my friends.A:&&& 1&&& &B: Yes. I have been there twice. Oh, would you like to join us?A: Join you?&& &2&&& &B: I find there is lots of rubbish in the park. It looks dirty.&&&&& 3&&& &A: Yes, I do.B:&&&& 4&& &A: Good idea! We should do something to make our city more beautiful.&&&& 5&&& &B: We will go there by bike at about 8 o'clock in the morning.A: OK. I'll go and meet you at the gate of the park.A. I like collecting rubbish.B. What are you going to do there?C. You have been there before, haven't you?D. When and how will you go there?E. What's wrong with you?F. Don't you think so?G. What about collecting it?&
阅读下面的对话,根据上下文从方框内的选项中选择恰当的选项补全对话,使句义完整,符合逻辑。有两项为多余选项。Paul: 1______, Nick? Is it time to go home?Nick: No, it's 3:15 p.m.. It's time to go and play games. 2______?&Paul: I don't know. I can't find it.Mr. Li: Whose is this watch? Is it your, Nick?Nick: 3______.Mr. Li: What colour is your watch, Paul?Paul: 4______.Mr. Li: Is this one yours?Paul: Oh, yes, it's mine.Mr. Li: Paul, 5______. Put it in your schoolbag.Paul: Thank you, Mr. Li.A. It's blueB. But where's your watchC. They're blueD. No, I think it's Paul'sE. What time is it nowF. What day is it todayG. You must look after your belongings.当前位置:
>>>从方框中选择恰当的句子补全对话。A: What are you going to be ..
从方框中选择恰当的句子补全对话。
A: What are you going to be when you leave school?B: 1._____&&&& A: 2._____&&B: No. I'm not. I'm going to sing Jazz music.A: 3._____&&B: I'm going to take singing lessons.A: When are you going to start?B: 4._____&A: 5._____&&B: In New York.A: Good Luck. I think your dream will come true one day.B: Thank you.
题型:补全对话,情景问答难度:中档来源:期末题
1-5&&CFAFB
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“从方框中选择恰当的句子补全对话。A: What are you going to be ..”主要考查你对&&情景交际&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
情景交际:也叫口语应用,试题根据对话的基本形式是一问一答的特点,通过提供一定的语境,将语言放在交际的实际情景中去考查。它所涉及的内容多是初中英语课本中出现过的与学生学习、生活相联系、实用性强的内容。它既考查特定交际场合使用的表达方式,也通过语境考查词汇和语法知识的运用。情景交际题注意事项:1.所补全的对话内容必须能使上、下文连贯一致,因而必须瞻前顾后、全盘考虑,不能仅看上一个问句就选择答句,或仅根据下文中的答句就补全它的问句,否则容易造成逻辑错误。 2. 做题前应注意试题前面是否有中文或英语的背景提示。这些背景提示是确定话题内容的重要依据,不可疏忽带过。 3. 在选择过程中考生应注意把已选出的选项划去,避免重复选择的错误。 4. 做题时要先易后难,一时难以确定不要勉强先做,否则易造成连锁错误。 &解题思路与技巧:1. 通览全文,领会大意,揣摩话题。解题时应先跳过空格通览全文,了解对话大意,根据对大意的把握,判定语境,揣摩话题。&2. 根据语境,细读选项,选择答案。在把握话题和语境的基础上,针对对话的每一空白处,细读所提供的选项,认真分析它们之间的异同,依据对话有关情景内容,选择正确的答案。&3.通盘考虑,前后联想,先易后难。要从对话整体理解出发,依照上、下问答的逻辑顺序来考虑所选择的答案,不可不顾前后顺序,孤立地就上句就补下句,这样可能出现所补句子符合上文而不符合下文的情况。要先解决有把握的、容易的,再回头补选较难的。&4.通读对话,义形结合,验证答案。将对话补全之后,再将整段对话通读一遍,逐一验证答案。所选的答案不仅语义上要符合语境,而且要保证语言正确,做到说话得体。&&&&
发现相似题
与“从方框中选择恰当的句子补全对话。A: What are you going to be ..”考查相似的试题有:
256556262598227721148883246377109749}

我要回帖

更多关于 中考英语补全对话 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信