这些都是开头..后面没看了.
片名是什么?
《木乃伊》第一部,百分百准确。
这个系列目前有第三部了。第二部和第一部关联不少。
导演:斯蒂芬 索寞斯
主演:布莱登 弗雷泽
瑞切尔 薇姿
《木乃伊》第一部,又名(盗墓迷城/神鬼传说)
简介:公元前1719年,埃及底比斯城,邪恶的巫师埃默霍特普和法老妻子阿克苏娜姆的恋情曝光了。阿克苏娜姆自杀了,而埃默霍特普绝望中在汉姆奈普特拉——死亡之城的举动亵渎了神灵。   因为他不光彩的行动,他受到终极诅咒会成为僵尸,但永远也不会死去。只有当他腐烂的身体消失他才会得到解脱。当埃默霍特普随着石棺的合上而恐惧地尖叫时,诅咒已经随着埋下,他的邪恶、复仇的心在黑暗中越来越强大。   埃默霍特普生不如死地过了3000年。1923年,活跃的军人瑞克欧康那(布兰登法拉瑟)和战友本尼(凯文欧康那)在一次战役中蹒跚地走过曾经是汉姆奈普特拉的废墟。几年后,当欧康那在监狱中等待一个几乎肯定的审判时,忽然觉得自己知晓汉姆奈普特拉废墟也许可以救自己的命。在传说中,汉姆奈普特拉埋葬着大量的财富,寻宝者和地理学家都为这个传说而疯狂。欧康那找到了几乎不算同伙的美丽埃及学家艾弗琳(雷切尔·薇茨)和她兄弟琼那森(约翰哈那)。三人离开了开罗,来到尼罗河,穿越了萨哈拉沙漠,并与一队怀有恶意的军队相遇。   他们并不孤单,在路上,他们还发现一队美国流浪者与他们有同样的目的,还有阿德斯贝(欧得费尔),一群保护宗教墓地,防止埃默霍特普重生的神秘战士的领袖,也阻止他们。贪婪的美国寻宝者揭开了地下的诅咒。正如预言的,埃默霍特普可怕的力量展现为木乃伊的形式。他的力量不是能够想象的,他能够将埃及曾经爆发的瘟疫重新在大地上流行。探险者们成为了木乃伊诅咒的牺牲品。   那些存活的人必须进行最后一次不顾一切的尝试,阻止木乃伊完全重生成为不可战胜的邪恶力量,也阻止艾弗琳成为埃默霍特普认为的爱人:阿克苏娜姆。   埃默霍特普将艾弗琳带回“死之城”举行让阿克苏娜姆复活的仪式。欧康纳一行人也赶往“死之城”,他们在太阳神象下面找到了“太阳金经”,通过激烈的搏斗,杀死了木乃伊,拯救了世界。  最终,艾弗琳和欧康纳也有情人终成眷属……
其他回答 (3)
盗墓迷城,又名“木乃伊”
相关知识等待您来回答
电影电视领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
抱歉,指定的主题不存在或已被删除或正在被审核
Powered by
手机盒子客户端点击或扫描下载美国校园喜剧电影排行榜前十名
美国励志电影排行榜前十名
经典电影推荐:十大经典电影排行榜
美国校园青春性喜剧电影有哪些?
美国青春校园电影排行榜前十名
关于篮球的电影排行榜前十名
有关日本武士的电影_日本武士的电
飙车电影排行榜前十名
香港关于赌博的电影有哪些_关于赌
好莱坞经典恐怖片_好莱坞经典恐怖
关于跑酷的电影有哪些
关于赌博的美国电影有哪些
关于现代海战的电影
关于恐龙的电影
关于美食的电影排行榜
人气:1703
人气:1653
欣欣电影交流群:
欢迎高质量的同类网站链接,点此介绍一部电影
在沪江关注娱乐生活的沪友半江瑟瑟遇到了一个关于影视英语的疑惑,并悬赏30沪元,已有3人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
我想看一部台词比较经典的电影,有推荐吗,最好经典对白比较多的,最好是很搞笑的那种
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
说实话 经典的台词多半不是出自那些搞笑的电影的
1.《阿甘正传》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
&Death is a part of life& ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。
&where is my jenny?&------FORREST GUMP 当阿甘喊出这句话,让我不能控制的掉下眼泪。 至今仍然忘不了。 在这个社会,谁能象阿甘一样去爱。
2.《乱世佳人》: Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.  
3.Titanic: Titanic中Jack死亡前的对白:
Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body.
Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go.
Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise.   
4.《兄弟连》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: &Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?& &No,& I replied,” But I served in a company of heroes.& 有一天我的小孙子问我&爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。&
5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:&Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!   
Freedom——& 威廉华莱士:&是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!& &我们的自由!!
6.《偷天陷阱》经典对白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)
7.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》:I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.
8.《大话西游》大话西游经典对白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!
9.《天煞-地球反击战》又叫Independence day独立日:出自电影中,美国总统为号召全世界的人们一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而发表的一篇慷慨激昂的演讲,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice &We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive.& Today we celebrate our independence day!
10.when Harry Met Sally:when Harry Met Sally很经典的一部爱情戏剧:电影最后Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我来这)不是因为我寂寞,也不是因为除夕夜。今晚我上这来,因为如果你知道了自己想和谁一起度过余生,你会希望余生开始得越早越好!
11.《罗马假日》:《罗马假日》结尾奥黛丽.赫本的一句台词 &Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live.&
12.《007》:占士邦的口头禅创吉尼斯记录 &Bond -- James Bond& It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.
13.City of Angels:
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.
14.《初恋的回忆》: from初恋的回忆--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to endure, whatever comes!
15.《这个杀手不太冷》: No women, No kids. 体现专业杀手的敬业原则
—— vincent985
拜见岳父大人,律政俏佳人,冰河世纪...搞笑的电影很多,但是里面的经典台词很少.老点的片子里有很多经典台词,像&阿甘正传&,也很适合学英语,因为阿甘讲话很慢~
—— nicole7
最近我们老师刚刚播&阿甘正传&的给我们看,确实很好看,,很适合学英语.支持楼主
—— 许秀秀
相关其他知识点介绍一部电影(英语作文)_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
介绍一部电影(英语作文)
介绍一部电影(英语作文)
The Painted Veil
面纱a touching love story you can't missThe begining of the story is a young lady called Kitty who is in order to escape the flashy but empty in London social circles in the 1920s ,accepted the proposed from a doctor called Walter Fane .When Walter took kitty to Shanghai China.he started his work on the science.The lonely kitty fall in love with someone else.A charming man who was married.When her husband found this,he felt so shamed.In order to
revenged kitty,he took kitty to a small town Guilin which is full of cholera.At the same time,he left his lab and helped the people there out of the disaster and kitty went to be a volenteer in a monastery.As time went by ,kitty found the courage and meaning of life back.Also Walter and kitty can open their heart to eachother.Just when their relationship bacame closer,Walter
was infected with cholera .At last ,Walter died.The love between kitty and walter became Eternal.这是我的FEEE TALK 题目
纯手工翻译}

我要回帖

更多关于 求一部电影名字 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信