iloveyoudearnow中文dear john是什么意思思

Trymybesttosay:Iloveyoudoyouheardear有谁知道中文意思是什么?_百度知道
Trymybesttosay:Iloveyoudoyouheardear有谁知道中文意思是什么?
提问者采纳
尽我所能说: 我爱你 亲爱的 你听到了吗
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
我要大声对你说:我爱你!你听到吗?亲爱的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【 Mr. Jazz - A Song For You 】【 英文 】【 2012-05 】
11首经典西洋歌曲极致的音乐飨宴你从没有听过的萧敬腾◎首波推荐How deep is your love70年代的经典流行乐团Bee Gees,唱出了这一首经典的情歌。经历了近半世纪之久,原来爱情的模样,不会因为时间的变幻而改变,经典的乐曲也是。在即将迈入25岁的这个夜晚,萧敬腾褪去嘶吼的摇滚外衣,换上了黑色绅士西装,蓝色的爵士灵魂深挚地在那个只有他和乐手的舞台上singing a song,萧敬腾说:“这是一首流行到不行的经典歌曲,合声经典,乐团经典”被定位为流行歌手的萧敬腾,将歌曲改编成Jazz曲风,赋予另一种音乐生命,他也希望这个夜晚也能成为每个人生命中的经典,一想起就无法忘怀,一哼起这首歌,就跟着一起摇摆沈醉吧!Mr. JAZZ vs. Mr. Rock25岁,萧敬腾的精神年。所以他用直觉做分享。不论是演唱会上Mr. Rock的狂放摇滚,还是爵士之夜Mr. Jazz的静谧温润,都是萧敬腾直觉式分享的一部份。“如果不擅长用说的,那就用唱的吧!”唱歌,对他来说比讲话容易。他把所有的心情都唱进歌里…开心的、不开心的、梦想的、爱的、不爱的…..很直接的用歌曲来表达。Mr. Jazz _ A Song For You他试着用这11首歌去更靠近梦想,换一种更温柔的方式让更多人听到他对唱歌这件事的热情。爵士乐最引人入胜的地方在于音乐本身的自由解放精神,变化出多姿多采的面貌。面对爵士乐对灵魂的挑逗,是生命中一大享受。萧敬腾精选了11首他最喜欢的西洋经典,以爵士润色,在2012年-他25岁的这一年,给大家一场不同于以往极致的音乐飨宴。Mr. JAZZ心目中的JAZZ萧敬腾:“我喜欢Jazz不转弯的情感,没有华丽的文字修饰,像是在说话,这是和流行音乐不同的地方。”中文歌有时没办法让萧敬腾马上懂得歌词里的意思,但这次Mr. Jazz专辑11首英文歌,萧敬腾却不假他人之手,从查翻译字典、找资料到选歌,反而是英文歌里直白的歌词与旋律,更能触动他。11首经典乐曲,萧敬腾呢喃唱出男人在爱情里的悲与伤,炙热的,温暖的,有别于摇滚的声线,这是另一个萧敬腾-Mr. JAZZ。我们说他唱出了男人的心声,即使是一首悲伤的歌,他用自己的方式唱出自己的Jazz Song,希望能感动人、带来正面的力量。不论经历多久,我们翻唱着这些经典,然后再成为经典。而这是萧敬腾心目中的11首经典,Song For You.Mr. JAZZ的精挑细选11首经典乐曲,萧敬腾与金木义则老师以Jazz编制重新编曲。在生日前夕,萧敬腾选择了这样的方式与歌迷朋友家人们分享,他最想要做的,用音乐分享这个特别的时刻。近一年的策划,从场地、歌曲挑选,到现场布置,萧敬腾无一不亲自参与。如果可以,这个夜晚,他想唱的不只11首歌;如果可以,他愿意每年都可以这样和大家聚在一起。25岁,也许他不再是那个惜话如金的萧敬腾,但他依旧是那个一直许著‘我愿地球健康?平安?和平’简单愿望的萧敬腾。
()作词:Murden Orlando、Miller Ronald作曲:Murden Orlando、Miller RonaldFor once in my lifeI have someone who needs meSomeone I've needed so longFor once unafraidI can go where life leads meAnd somehow I know I'll be strongFor once I can touchWhat my heart used to dream ofLong before I knewSomeone warm like youCould make my dreams come trueFor once in my lifeI won't let sorrow hurt meNot like it's hurt me beforeFor once I have someone更多更详尽歌词 在 I know won't desert meI'm not alone anymoreFor once I can sayThis is mine, you can't take itAs long as I know I have love I can make itFor once in my lifeI have someone who needs meFor once I can sayThis is mine, you can't take itAs long as I know I have love I can make itFor once in my lifeI've got someoneFor once in my lifeI've got someoneFor once in my lifeI've got someone, someone who needs me
()作词:Watson Deek、Best William作曲:Watson Deek、Best WilliamI love you for sentimental reasonsI hope you do believe meI'll give you my heartI love you and you alone were meant for mePlease give your loving heart to meAnd say we'll never partI think of you every morningDream of you every nightDarling, I am never lonelyWhenever you are in sightI love you for sentimental reasons更多更详尽歌词 在 I hope you do believe meI've given you my heartI love you and you alone were meant for mePlease give your loving heart to meAnd say we'll never partI think of you every morningDream of you every nightSo darling, I am never lonelyWhenever you are in sightI love you for sentimental reasonsI hope you do believe meI've given you my heart
()作词:Gibb Barry Alan、Gibb Robin Hugh作曲:Gibb Barry Alan、Gibb Robin HughI can think of younger days when living for my lifeWas everything a man could want to doI could never see tomorrow, but I was never told about the sorrowAnd how can you mend a broken heartHow can you stop the rain from falling downHow can you stop the sun from shiningWhat makes the world go roundHow can you mend this broken manHow can a loser ever winPlease help me mend my broken heart and let me live againI can still feel the breeze that rustles through the treesAnd misty memories of days gone by更多更详尽歌词 在 We could never see tomorrow, no one said a word about the sorrowAnd how can you mend a broken heartHow can you stop the rain from falling downHow can you stop the sun from shiningWhat makes the world go roundHow can you mend this broken manHow can a loser ever winPlease help me mend my broken heart and let me live againHow can you mend this broken manHow can a loser ever winPlease help me mend my broken heart and let me live againAnd let me live again 感谢 Joseph Hong
()作词:Gibb Barry Alan、Gibb Maurice Ernest、Gibb Robin Hugh作曲:Gibb Barry Alan、Gibb Maurice Ernest、Gibb Robin HughAah...I know your eyes in the morning sunI feel you touch me in the pouring rainAnd the moment that you wander far from meI wanna feel you in my arms againAnd you come to me on a summer breezeKeep me warm in your love, then you softly leaveAnd it's me you need to showHow deep is your loveDeep is your loveHow deep is your loveI really need to learn'cause we're living in a world of foolsBreaking us downWhen they all should let us beWe belong to you and meI believe in youYou know the door to my very soulYou're the light in my deepest darkest hourYou're my saviour when I fallAnd you may not thinkI care for youWhen you know down inside that I really doAnd it's me you need to showHow deep is your love更多更详尽歌词 在 Deep is your loveHow deep is your loveI really need to learn'cause we're living in a world of foolsBreaking us downWhen they all should let us beWe belong to you and meAnd you come to me on a summer breezeKeep me warm in your love, then you softly leaveAnd it's me you need to showHow deep is your loveDeep is your lovehow deep is your loveI really need to learn'cause we're living in a world of foolsBreaking us downWhen they all should let us beWe belong to you and meAh.Deep is your loveHow deep is your loveI really need to learn'cause we're living in a world of foolsBreaking us downWhen they all should let us beWe belong to you and me更多更详尽歌词 在
()作词:Cooley Eddie J.、Otis 'John Davenport' Blackwell作曲:Cooley Eddie J.、Otis 'John Davenport' BlackwellNever know how much I love youNever know how much I careWhen you put your arms around meI get a fever that's so hard to bearYou give me fever - when you kiss meFever when you hold me tightFever in the morningFever all through the night.Sun lights up the daytimeMoon lights up the nightI light up when you call my nameAnd you know I'm gonna treat you rightYou give me fever - when you kiss meFever when you hold me tightFever in the morningFever all through the nightEverybody's got the feverThat is something you all knowFever isn't such a new thingFever started long agoYeahRomeo loved Juliet更多更详尽歌词 在 Juliet she felt the sameWhen he put his arms around herHe said “Julie, baby, you're my flame”Thou givest fever - when we kissethFever with the flaming youthFever I'm afireFever yea I burn for sooth'Captain Smith and PocahontasHad a very mad affairWhen her daddy tried to kill himShe said “Daddy, oh, don't you dare”He gives me fever with his kissesFever when he holds me tightFever, Oh I'm his missus,Daddy, won't you treat him rightNow you've listened to my storyHere's the point that I have madeChicks were born to give you feverBe it Fahrenheit or centigradeThey give you fever - when you kiss themFever if you live and learnFever till you sizzleWhat a lovely way to burn *4
()作词:Pomus Doc、Shuman Mort作曲:Pomus Doc、Shuman MortYou can danceEvery dance with the guyWho gives you the eyeLet him hold you tightYou can smileEvery smile for the manWho held your hand'Neath the pale moonlightBut don't forget who's taking you homeAnd in who's arms you're gonna beSo darling, save the last dance for meOh I knowThat the music's fineLike sparkling wineGo and have your funLaugh and singBut while we're apartDon't give your heartTo anyoneAnd don't forget who's taking you homeAnd in who's arms you're gonna beSo darling, save the last dance for meBaby, don't you know I love you soCan't you feel it when we touchI will never, never let you goI love you, oh so much更多更详尽歌词 在 You can danceGo and carry onTill the night is goneAnd it's time to goIf he asksIf you're all aloneCan he walk you homeYou must tell him noCause don't forget who's taking you homeAnd in whose arms you're gonna beSave the last dance for meOh I knowThat the music's fineLike sparkling wineGo and have your funLaugh and singBut while we're apartDon't give your heartTo anyoneAnd don't forget who's taking you homeAnd in who's arms you're gonna beSo darling, save the last dance for meSo don't forget who's taking you homeOr in who's arms you're gonna beSo darling save the last dance for meOh baby, save the last dance for me*3更多更详尽歌词 在
()作词:John Gummoe作曲:John GummoeListen to the rhythm of the falling rainTelling me just what a fool I've beenI wish that it would go and let me cry in vainAnd let me be alone againThe only girl I care about has gone awayLooking for a brand new startBut little does she know that when she left that dayAlong with her she took my heartRain, please tell me, now, does that seem fairFor her to steal my heart away when she don't care?I can't love another when my heart's somewhere far awayThe only girl I care about has gone awayLooking for a brand new start更多更详尽歌词 在 But little does she know that when she left that dayAlong with her she took my heartRain, won't you tell her that I love her so?Please, ask the sun to set her heart aglowRain in her heart and let the love we knew start to growListen to the rhythm of the falling rainTelling me just what a fool I've beenI wish that it would go and let me cry in vainAnd let me be alone againOh, listen to the falling rainPitter-patter, pitter-patterOh, listen, listen to the falling rainPitter-patter, pitter-patterOh, listen (listen) to the falling rain更多更详尽歌词 在
()作词:Taupin Bernie、Elton John作曲:Taupin Bernie、Elton JohnWhat have I got to do to make you love meWhat have I got to do to make you careWhat do I do when lightning strikes meAnd I wake to find that you're not thereWhat have I got to do to make you want meWhat have I got to do to be heardWhat do I say when it's all overSorry seems to be the hardest wordIt's sad, so sadIt's a sad, sad situationAnd it's getting more and more absurdIt's sad, so sadWhy can't we talk it overOh it seems to meSorry seems to be the hardest wordWhat have I got to do to make you want meWhat have I got to do to be heardWhat do I say when it's all overSorry seems to be the hardest wordIt's sad, so sad更多更详尽歌词 在 It's a sad, sad situationAnd it's getting more and more absurdIt's sad, so sadWhy can't we talk it overOh it seems to meSorry seems to be the hardest wordIt's sad, so sadIt's a sad, sad situationAnd it's getting more and more absurdIt's sad, so sadWhy can't we talk it overOh it seems to meSorry seems to be the hardest wordWhat have I got to do to make you love meWhat have I got to do to be heardWhat do I do when lightning strikes meWhat have I got to doWhat have I got to doSorry seems to be the hardest word[00:00.28]BLUE feat. Elton John[00:04.99]Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word[00:07.93][00:09.53](Sorry seems to be the hardest word)[00:13.76][00:28.21]What I got to do to make you love me?[00:31.64][00:34.26]What I got to do to make you care?[00:37.50][00:40.27]What do I do when lightning strikes me?[00:44.01][00:45.94]And I wake to find that you're not there?[00:50.25][00:52.54]What I got to go to make you want me?[00:56.11][00:58.60]What I got to do to be heard?[01:01.92][01:04.71]What do I say when it's all over?[01:08.19][01:10.00]Sorry seems to be the hardest word.[01:13.70][01:16.49]It's sad, so sad[01:19.47]It's a sad, sad situation.[01:22.69]And it's getting more and more absurd.[01:26.09][01:28.62]It's sad, so sad[01:31.63]Why can't we talk it over?[01:34.57]Oh it seems to me[01:37.29]That sorry seems to be the hardest word.[01:41.11]What do I do to make you want me?[01:44.86][01:47.17]What I got to do to be heard?[01:50.61][01:53.24]What do I say when it's all over?[01:56.80][01:58.50]Sorry seems to be the hardest word.[02:02.32][02:05.07]It's sad, so sad[02:08.00]It's a sad, sad situation.[02:11.54]And it's getting more and more absurd.[02:15.03][02:17.12]It's sad, so sad[02:20.16]Why can't we talk it over?[02:23.21]Oh it seems to me[02:25.95]That sorry seems to be the hardest word.[02:31.01][02:50.31]Yeh. Sorry[02:54.01]What I got to do to make you love me?[02:57.93][02:59.76]What I got to do to be heard?[03:03.55][03:06.20]What do I do when lightning strikes me?[03:11.45]What have I got to do?[03:14.59]What have I got to do?[03:17.11]When sorry seems to be the hardest word.[03:25.62] 感谢 星星
提供动态歌词
()作词:Anka Paul作曲:Anka PaulPut your head on my shoulderHold me in your arms, babySqueeze me oh so tightShow me that you love me tooPut your lips next to mine, dearWon't you kiss me once, babyJust a kiss goodnight, may beYou and I will fall in loveSome people say that love's a gameA game you just can't winIf there's a wayI'll find it somedayAnd then this fool will rush in更多更详尽歌词 在 Put your head on my shoulderWhisper in my ear, babyWords I want to hear, tell meTell me that you love me too.Some people say that love's a gameA game you just can't winIf there's a wayI'll find it somedayAnd then this fool will rush inPut your head on my shoulderWhisper in my ear, babyWords I want to hear, tell mePut your head on my shoulder
()作词:Kaempfert Bert、Gabler Milton作曲:Kaempfert Bert、Gabler Milton
()作词:Kaempfert Bert、Gabler Milton作曲:Kaempfert Bert、Gabler MiltonL is for the way you look at meO is for the only one I seeV is very, very extraordinaryE is even more than anyone that you adore canLove is all that I can give to youLove is more than just a game for twoTwo in love can make itTake my heart and please don't break itLove was made for me and you更多更详尽歌词 在 L is for the way you look at meO is for the only one I seeV is very, very extraordinaryE is even more than anyone that you adore canLove is all that I can give to youLove is more than just a game for twoTwo in love can make itTake my heart but please don't break itCause love was made for me and youYou know that love was made for me and you*2更多更详尽歌词 在
()作词:Russell Leon作曲:Russell LeonI've been so many places in my life and timeI've sung a lot of songs, I've made some bad rhymeI've acted out my life in stagesWith ten thousand people watching meBut we're alone now and I'm singing this song for youI know your image of me is what I hope to beI've treated you unkindly, but darling, can't you seeThere's no one more important to meBaby, can't you please see through meCause we're alone now and I'm singing this song for youYou taught me precious secretsThe truth, with holding nothingYou came out in front and I was hiding更多更详尽歌词 在 But now I'm so much betterAnd if my words don't come togetherListen to the melody cause my love is in there hidingI love you in a place where there is no space or timeI love you for my life, you're a friend of mineAnd when my life is over, remember when we were togetherWe were alone and I was singing the song for youI love you in a place where there is no space or timeI love you for my life, you're a friend of mineAnd when my life is over, remember when we were togetherWe were alone and I was singing the song for youWe were alone and I was singing my songSinging my song for youSinging my song更多更详尽歌词 在dear frank,i love you from now until death do us part. right now, you living so far away from me is killing me, but i know in my heart that we are doing the right thing. and, you are trying to get things straight so we can live there forever and spen_百度作业帮
dear frank,i love you from now until death do us part. right now, you living so far away from me is killing me, but i know in my heart that we are doing the right thing. and, you are trying to get things straight so we can live there forever and spen
dear frank,i love you from now until death do us part. right now, you living so far away from me is killing me, but i know in my heart that we are doing the right thing. and, you are trying to get things straight so we can live there forever and spend a lifetime together. i don't want to lose you for anyone else or anything that anyone has to say about you. i want you to know that i love you from the deepest part of my heart. my love for you is unconditional. the love for you is so strong and the most powerful feeling that i have had in a long time and i am just at a lost for words when it comes to you. i just wish that their was another way that we could be together without living so far apart right at the time being. i want you to know that i love you and always will and there is nothing that will ever change that about how i feel...i love you.翻译中文
弗兰克,从现在起直到死亡把我们分开我都一直爱你.现在,你生活在远方对我来说要杀了我,但是我心里知道,我们正在做正确的事情.而且,您正试图把事情直,因此我们可以花一辈子永远生活在那里.不管任何人或任何人说你什么,我都不想失去你.我想让你知道我爱你在我心的最深处.我对你的爱是无条件的.对你的爱是如此强烈和最强大的感觉,我曾在很长的时间,每当谈到你我不能说出一个字.我只是希望他们有其他的方法让我们可以在一起,弥补没有生活到目前为止分开的时间.我想让你知道我爱你并且永远都会爱你,没有什么会改变我的感觉……我爱你.deariloveyou/imissyou是什么意思_百度作业帮
deariloveyou/imissyou是什么意思
deariloveyou/imissyou是什么意思
亲爱的,我爱你/我想你。
亲爱的我爱你我想你ihope yuu can believe thati loveyou never had change.dear LI中文是什么意思_百度知道
ihope yuu can believe thati loveyou never had change.dear LI中文是什么意思
我有更好的答案
我希望你能相信我爱你(的心)从来没有改变。亲爱的LI
我希望你能够相信我对你的爱从未改变过,亲爱的LI
我希望你相信我对你的爱忠贞不渝,亲爱的李
参考资料:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}