Bod needs a notebook.He wants to buy a thick skinnedone

初一人教版政治第一学期期末复习题_百度知道
初一人教版政治第一学期期末复习题
O(∩_∩)O谢谢要快
提问者采纳
学习的动力就会更强大,青春激荡的豪情就会与我们相伴&
2;做学习的主人P73一个人如果连学习都不能把握好.3;集中注意力&lt,可能会因无力应对而让自己的心灵受到伤害;增加集体荣誉感P20集体凝聚力源于集体荣誉感.&gt,边玩边读 3.上课开小差.学习习惯有良好与不良之分.四(9)&#8226,只要我们平静&#92,他人的评价:1一(1)•在学校;建立新友谊P12朋友和友谊是人生中最宝贵的财富,默默付出,身体似乎充满了力量,给我们的学习和生活带来快乐,交往的能力对于现代人越来越重要了;3:男女都应该友好相处.纠正方法.子女回报父母的养育之恩被视为做人的本分.但我们要谨记,独立完成学习任务 4.爱动脑筋,个人越来越不可能孤立孤独地生活,不逃避责任6.化解爱的冲突办法有很多,崇高的称谓P56人生不能缺少教育;善于聆听的人朋友会向他敞开心扉,数,集体会因为我们个人才能的发挥而变得更加优秀,校园里为我们祝福,对人怀有很深的戒备.三(5)&#8226.我们可以尝试从三个方面去观察和认识自己;2,由不会到会,老师带我们进入自主学习的新天地,耐心说服纠正,自信心更强,那么;中学规章制度与小学相比较有许多不同.追求进步.&gt,互相关心.如语文学习,善于关心他人.在学校.自觉遵守规章制度&lt,细致,英外.一(3)&#8226. 外在的特征&lt,要求,不认真分析,各自精彩,生.老师是文化知识的传播者;保持乐观健康的心态P33情绪是与人的心态紧紧相连;每个人都关心他人,坦诚相待,获得了知识,悦纳自己的同时,关心,我们就能逐步实现自己的目标,我们个子长得比以前快的多;学习的类型和特点P73学习活动具有多种类型.&gt,只要对方无条件地开放和接纳,排除干扰 3.不依赖他人.我们要做学习的主任.树立正确的学习动机<喜欢阅读,简历良好的人际关系,女生优于男生,经验的积累,克服&#92,考试开夜车,我们感到自己更加受尊重;恰当方式ABC
P40言行适当,建立有价值的人际关系;你是男生,愿子女一声平安幸福;细心体贴的人为他人带来温暖,就要先信任对方,让父母为自己的良好行为高兴:人际交往是双向的,培养良好的品德人格;是我们情感的归宿. 树立积极健康的生活态度;如果我们改变角度看问题,自然大方.我们的能力.而这一切都表明我们将站在新的知识台阶上&gt,感恩则让我们的身心更加健康&gt,看看分数就扔到一遍,不闹对立,培养自己开放的胸襟,互相帮助,同学之间充满有爱,从而产生否定自己的情绪,无论父母能力大小,科学安排好时间,身高,整理,也是法律规定;我的情绪我做猪P33情绪需要调适&lt.这样.悦纳自我,不可过分随便,人格取胜P64学会交往艺术;3,老师常常只充当指导者而不是领导者,有时以为不受别人喜爱;总结.在中学,真有点应接不暇;心里产生积极的影响,获得成功的人生,不受诱惑;2,不懂不会也不问 6.做作业前不看书.三(6)&#8226,体谅他们的难处和心情6.老师把智慧和心血风险给每一个学生.学习方式.闭锁心理如果不及时克服.家为我们提供物质生活的保障,认识新知的喜悦\乐观幽默的人为朋友带来欢乐. 时时记住父母的良苦用心.在少年时期;是我们心灵的保健医生;进行有计划地学习,互相鼓励,需要学习;情绪可以调适&lt.&我们要积极&#92.热情开朗的性格会对人的生理&#92.欣赏自己的优点 3.带领我们一起寻找通往目标的洁净. 与人交往主动,不怀好意的人,对家庭其他长辈也应该同样做到; 男生女生的正常交往有益于形成团结上进的班集体;我们都有温暖的家P46不同的家庭却又一个共同之处,要掌握好这门艺术:中学是我们人生的一个新起点,重要的途径是沟通.集体荣誉感是一种热爱;积极适应新生活P61.&lt.这种将自己闭锁起来的心理状态成为闭锁心理.情绪具有多样性和复杂性;千寻宽容的人广受欢迎.接受自己的不足.尽快了解自己所在学校:1. 学习有目标有计划. 2.能够集中精神、作文本. 每天保持一种好心情&lt,避免过分亲昵,地,自己永远站在讲台上.二(9)&#8226.&lt. 做错了事情主动检讨,参考书.勇敢面对挫折和失败 3;尽快熟悉班级;可以提升自信心.因此我们对待学习的态度要从”要我学”到”我要学”在学习活动中,化学等. 我们可以通过自我评价;是提高生活质量的重要条件,细腻.二(1)&#8226,更重要的是我们要形成对自我的认识,从而营造出一种和谐,不做学习的奴仆,我们要学会用发展的眼光看自己,我们很快找到新朋友,做作业不相信自己总要找别人对答案才放心 7.作业本,很多事情都得自己做主,特长越能够充分发挥,建立和谐的师生关系. 内在的精神世界,就容易发展成自闭心理,建立起信心,是推动个人履行道德义务的巨大精神力量. 于是多和父母商量,同学态度友好&专注是学习成功的关键>是人类的基本活动.四(7)•在学校,真诚的关心,我是女生P39男生女生各有所长,他人评价等途径.乐观的心态哪里来. 建设民主;真正的友谊靠的是赤诚相见.&交往的”通行证”是礼貌,自觉进行自主学习;对人友好容易获得别人的接纳和取得别人的信任,责任又重大.&gt.我们每一个人都是独立的个体.数学能力方面.真诚坦率的人受到信任:1,驶向成功的彼岸,课后复习,坚持自己的兴趣;关心和帮助老师:找出自己的缺点与不足;个人在集体中成长P19个人与集体是不可分割的;悦纳自己&#8226.我们应该做到一下几点.一(4)&#8226,运用信息,可以节省学习时间和学习效率,做到尽快适应老师的讲课方法;是人生的港湾.三(2)&#8226.一(6)•如果我们渴望人际交往中的温暖.一(8)&#8226,教育不能没有老师,集体就越坚强;养成热情开朗的性格P11一声热情地“您好”;团结就是力量P19一个富有凝聚力的和竞争力的班集体,被称为“代沟”的分歧出现了.真正的友谊,政等科目.主动迎接学习的新挑战&lt.空间能力方法,又加了史,这种想法固然没错,使人受益匪浅,除了自觉遵守集体纪律.学习方法不管是在现在还是在未来都很重要四(5)&#8226,空间与时间的局限性越来越被打破;培养浓厚的学习兴趣&lt.一(8)&#8226.&gt,解决问题学习,以后还将增加物理,快乐的交往P39男生女生的正常交往有益于我们身心的健康发展,不为名利所困,互相尊重;在团结写作的过程中,一定要独立思考才得以完成,更持久,学习不自觉 5.爱面子,它往往伴随着某种生理变化.在中学,学习难度加大了,团结和优秀;学习是生活的重要内容P72学习是一个人经过练习;老师;坚持原则的人令人钦佩,学会了悦纳自己;今日事.计划越具体. 客观的评价自己 2:1.学习时间不稳定 2.边吃边读;四(6)•一(5)&#8226,当老师有困难的时候,听取他们的意见;是将来参加祖国建设的需要四(2)&#8226,发扬它;友谊要靠信任与奉献浇灌;改善它:1,在精神上支持父母,建立良好的人际关系;让个性在集体中张扬P20个人的优点,保持同学之间的正常交往.一(7)&#8226,我们应该从自己做起,但是他们都会抱同样的期待.亦师亦友是师生关系的美好境界.它是一种积极的心理品质,相反.因此,塑造健康人格;学习兴趣能不断引发自己的学习需要.&gt. 学习内容;自主参与学习活动&lt.集体的荣誉会给人带来自豪感;3. 对老师.老师.当父母年老;把学习看作是对父母的回报,才能赢得对方的尊重与友情,尽可能为父母分担生活的压力和苦恼;每节课的信息量加大:为未来服务社会做准备四(3)&#8226,在新集体中确立自己的位置,我们要和老师共同努力,人类的生产和生活方式决定了人们的社会交往必然越来越频繁,不求回报,培养个人综合素质的好机会. 悦纳自我是心理健康的表现,学习科目增多了;打开心锁P11概念,特别是一些重要的事情.这不仅是道德要求;经常与同学讨论问题.交往的前提是尊重&lt,会让人难以适应作业量比以前快.学习主动性提高了,技能学习,能够充满对生活的热爱.准确把握细节方面,提高学习的效率.学习时间,紧密陪合的团队精神;勇敢地面对各种挑战.&gt,它的灵魂是团队意识:包括爱护自己的尊严和名誉,服从集体利益外,珍惜自己.团队意识是一种整体配合意识,乐于倾听,是人们在交往中互相理解;二(6)&#8226,我们便会顺利度过中学新“适应期”,强化;2:找出自己的有点,我们更容易出现一种紧张&#92,语言能力方面,关心集体兴衰成败弟弟道德情感.2.如果不小心超越了同学友谊的范围,精神不集中 4.课后不复习,今日毕,在这个敏感时期小心走好人生每一步.3,衣着打扮;学会交往&#8226. 克服缺点,还是要靠理解和沟通,学会自尊和尊重他人.它强调集体成员为了共同的目的.乐观的心态有助于我们找到良好的自我感觉,就像一“心锁”,言行要适当,勇敢:1. 交一些能够管束自己的朋友. 2.用暗示法来提醒自己 3.用写日记来管束自己.P90做习惯的主人&#8226,少一分猜疑,要求越明确,在女生遇到困难,使自己健康的成长,我们找到了新朋友.只要父母与子女共同努力,让他们了解自己的学校生活和朋友关系;进入青春期后.了解父母的工作.7.二(3)&#8226,积极性更高;尊重他儿女平等待人.初中同学正处在青春的初始期、考试卷发到手,会缩紧我们通向友谊的大门.&gt,在父母面前建立信用;有适合自己的学习方法;中学与小学相比:在老师的指导下进行 3;一个具有健康积极生活态度的人;理解与体谅老师.与人交往,在家庭生活中也能坚持原则,张扬自己的个性,勇气得到磨练.我们要培养网上学习的能力.只有适合自己的方法,社会交往是人们必不可少的活动,改变不正确的想法,将会虚度人生;容易被人接纳,发挥自己的特长.所以:在与初次见面的人交往时,由不能到能的过程;进入青春期后;正确的学习方法P80做好学习计划:互相容纳同学之间的差异性,把男女之间的友谊座位滋润心灵的春雨.在课程学习中,与人和谐相处.保护自己.交往中礼貌的行为能够显示出一个人的良好的文化内涵和修养.从老师对我们的尊重中.孝敬在人生的不同阶段内容不同,会以乐观的心态面对人生,个人离不开集体,这有利于提高我们的自主管理能力.学习目标,做父母的朋友,不亦过分冷冷淡淡.二(5)&#8226,产生归属感:善交益友,同学与老师平等想出:青春期是我们人格和能力快速成长的时期.三(1)&#8226.对于那些虚伪;友谊要靠平等与尊重护理,和谐的师生关系,均需要调适,都能让人感觉到我们是性格热情开朗的人;主动的学习.学校是我们成长的园地,对子女的风险是无保留的,社团活动更丰富多彩了&lt,才能获得别人的尊重获得别人的尊重.三(5)•记忆力是一种重要的学习能力&gt,可以从三个方面去努力.在中学;中学生活新变化P51.这都是自我意识的活跃的正常反应.学习兴趣对学习活动也是一种强大的推动力.一个彬彬有礼的形象是交往成功的第一张”通行证”.三(8)&#8226.&gt.5.要做到双方的理解,良好的学习习惯的培养从指定具体.三(7)&#8226,爱观察,不使父母为自己的错误行为忧虑烦恼. 发现父母言行有误;要求朋友给予时体谅朋友的难处,想集体之所需;热情开朗的人缩短了与他人的距离,使学习活动变得积极主动;男女生建立在友谊基础上的正常交往,在生活中帮助父母;二(7)&#8226,思考和实践,欣赏老师的有点,不论何种情绪,”爱的冲突”是可以化解的,骄傲,集体也不能缺少个人.“爱的冲突”使父母忧心,只要你乐意了解老师,使自己烦恼:1,能够增添一个人的风采和魅力,交出真诚.集体的荣誉需要大家的自觉去维护.要做到这一点,特别在意自己的长相;2,老师管得少多了,从而获得良好的效果,学会独立思考问题,疼爱子女的方式也不尽相同.相互尊重.自爱自重.三(4)&#8226.四(8)•亲情友情的关怀可以让我们更有力量&gt,英语兴趣小组……还有各种各样的竞赛活动等着我们去参与;学习习惯面面观P86良好学习习惯的表现.&gt,都有温暖的血缘亲情,就是欣然地接受自己; 女生温柔.因此.良好的学习习惯有利于提高学习效率;情绪是我们自觉失衡的主观感受,我们感到幸福和快乐,学习过程更活泼有趣,也更有效果了,客观地找出自己的优点和不足之处,这是一种天然的情感;男生女生的正常交往有益于我们身心的健康发展&坦然&#92,珍惜自己的人品和人格,找机会和老师谈心.只有懂得尊重他人的人,辛苦,应平等对待每一位同学;完善你自己P27在认识自己;在集体和社会中营造融洽的人际氛围;学生会,自己操心,豁达.懂得自爱;拘谨乃至关闭自己的心理状态;除了语,在集体里.只要认真总结自己学习方法上存在的问题,舞蹈队,让我们带着理想高飞;学习方法的重要性P80掌握学习方法,平等.接收朋友的付出时要考虑朋友的需要.&lt.父母对于子女的爱是无私的,男女生可以取长补短,只要掌握正确的方法&gt,平等的友谊将会维系得更持,并且容易得到快乐,不交损友,平等待人;4;学习习惯不是小事P86学习习惯是在长期的学习过程中形成的比较稳定的学习行为方式.学习习惯也是影响学习的重要因素.培养团队意识我们要做到;积极适应新生活一(2)&#8226,愿意挺身而出:在交往中;认识你自己P26相对于别人对自己的看法.&lt:1;培养记忆力&lt,合作的氛围&gt,乐交诤友,我们还提倡张扬个性,不愧人类灵魂工程师的崇高称谓,成为社会的基本道德要求,适当上网,同时也是新的挑战,才是最好的方法;尊师爱师P57化解师生矛盾.男生坚强,我们还应该有完善自己我的意识和行动,女生优于男生,任何人不能代替的,欺诈.二(2)•”爱的冲突”可以化解P48对父母惯常的关切;师生关系新天地P57在和老师的交流中,也是交往的重要一点,这些都是发展自我,消极后果显而易见.在这种情况下,而自己却没有以更积极主动的态度作出回应;让我们自然,给予力所能及的帮助,明确,财富多寡,举止要大方,那是社会对我们的要求提高了.&交往艺术须学习P63交往是一门艺术.多一分宽容,献出热情,我们已经长大承认时就要承担赡养父母的义务,品德学习但那个、班级的规章和要求,使家庭气氛紧张,”爱的冲突”发生了.自己在集体当中的地位;养成良好的学习习惯P87习惯成为自然;探索适合自己的学习方法P81我们不能照搬别人的方法.发扬优点,并且懂得保护自己;人际关系,性格等,孝敬父母主要表现在对父母的体谅.因此.1,礼尚往来,我们拓展了事业,有时还产生地处情绪.三(3)&#8226,不要自作主张,并以此规范自己的行为.
学会爱和感恩&lt,效果就越好.二(4)&#8226:系统掌握只是和培养能力 2.
善于运用互联网进行学习&lt.只要调整好心态,很快就能够找到适合自己的学习方法.&gt,就可能走上一条荆棘丛生的小路,乐观的人看事物都是从好的方面去想;探索成功的自豪,增长了才干,互为映衬,注意言行&gt,和老师做朋友,还要做到课前预习;转换角度看问题&真正的朋友彼此奉献,归结起来就是双方的理解与沟通.尽快建立人际关系&lt,还需要一把识别善恶的标尺;男生女生优势互补,同学, 不以自己的某些长处自居自傲;悦纳你自己P27青春期的少年有时会否定自己的外貌;等等,探究学习和合作学习&gt.克服闭锁心理;等等.不良学习习惯的表现,归根基地是学会做人,要拒绝和原理,解决问题,正确地认识自己;互联网的学习资源丰富多彩;每个人只是的获得;四(4)&#8226.学校学习有它的特点.孝敬不仅对父母,寻找到方法,发生矛盾时不发脾气,性情活泼&gt.在集体中主动提出自己的意见;用行动调控自己的情绪&lt,讲课速度加快,如果我们想获得理解.二(8)&#8226,不计较个人得失&lt. 学习父母的良好品德.热情开朗的性格是可以培养的,敢于之处,但如果吧自己的学习动机与国家与集体的利益联系起来,可行的计划开始;是我们的榜样.老师工作平凡,男生略占优势,美好的感受,把朋友拒之门外;大方豁达会使我们更好地保持成长中的友谊:相对集中 4,和老师的关系变得平等了.四(1)&#8226,认识这一点至关重要.&lt,生活在活力四射的学校里,思维特点去探索适合自己的学习方法;只要我们在日常生活中常常提醒自己提调整情绪;交往舞台多宽广P63每个人都是社会的一员,自主管理的要求高了&lt,提倡男生充分尊重和爱护女生,互相信任的基础上建立起来的亲密情谊;是我们道德人格形成的导师.在现代社会;经常使用工具书:亲人之间的互相关爱. 对父母作出的承诺要说到做到.尊重与信任老师.4.友谊要靠真诚和宽容播种;输入自我调控的意识&培养正确学习观念•没有尊卑贵贱;控制情绪并不难.>是我们的朋友,亲和力,爱提问,就能改变我们的情绪&gt,形成向心力,才能得到信任和友谊,富有责任感;正直勇敢的人赢得尊重.&爱会使我们表现出积极的心态,不要过于拘谨,良好的学习习惯是逐渐培养的.&lt,男生优于女生. 时常与父母谈心.&gt,就要袒露自己内心的真实思想,而应根据自己的性格特征,管教可能越来越不以为然,获得有两的学习成绩,一次主动的握手;学会收集,和谐的师生关系一定能建立起来,检查 8.平时不复习;保持好心情会让我们变得性格开朗,拓宽知识面;情绪万花筒P32 情绪是一种内心体验.在中学.在课外活动中,德行的养成都是自己自主完成;走进中学•孝亲敬长我本分P47天下父母无不疼爱子女
提问者评价
O(∩_∩)O谢谢了感谢你一万年
参考资料:
我们政治开卷考、这是我辛苦打出来的精华呐、
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
期末复习的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Sketching With a Moleskine
Good news for pocket watercolor sketchers
by Russell Stutler
Last updated May 2015
When I checked
the links in the "Sketchers on the Web" section of the
I was amazed at how many photos of Moleskines I saw. A lot of artists swear by these little notebooks, and others are annoyed at all the hype surrounding them. Several blogs and websites are dedicated to the Moleskine.
So what's all the fuss about Moleskines? And just what is a Moleskine?
A Moleskine (pronounced mo-leh-skeen'-eh) is a small pocket size blank book with a black textured oilcloth cover which resembles leather, a permanently attached ribbon bookmark, a pocket on the inside back cover and elastic band to hold the cover closed when not in use. Moleskine pages are stitch bound, and this allows them to lie flat when open.
Well, that was the definition of a Moleskine back when they first appeared on the market in the late 1990's. The most recent descriptions talk about the "Moleskine brand" which covers all kinds of products such writing instruments, bags, computer cases, booklights and glasses.
I'm going to ignore that newer, as far as I'm concerned a Moleskine is still a small black notebook, and that is what this article is about.
This article is written for "pocket sketchers" who like to carry a small notebook in the back pocket, ready to sketch at a moment's notice.
My preferred sketching media are pretty much limited to ink and watercolor and sometimes pencil, and I'm very picky about my sketchbook, and I write from that perspective.
The exit and reappearance of the Moleskine
The Moleskine notebook is based on a style of blank book which was originally produced by several manufacturers.
These blank books were known in France as les carnets moleskines
which is translated moleskine notebooks in English.
Apparently the black oilcloth cover resembled moleskin (no "e" on the end) which is a heavy cotton fabric. No moles were skinned to make the notebooks.
Most of what we know about the original moleskine notebooks
-- including their French name -- comes from a description by writer Bruce Chatwin in his book The Songlines.
He personally referred to them as his "Paris notebooks" in this description.
The last Moleskine manufacturer ceased operations in the mid 1980s and Les carnets moleskines became extinct.
They had been gone for a little over a decade when Italian manufacturer Modo & Modo brought them back to life and registered the name Moleskine as a trademark in 1996. About a decade after that, Modo & Modo could no longer handle the international demand for their product and was purchased by a larger company who changed the company's name to ... Moleskine.
Moleskines today
The current Moleskine notebooks are based on the original les carnets moleskines, and the cover is made of black oilcloth like the original.
These feel classy and are less conspicuous than a big spiral bound sketchbook when sketching around people since they will most likely assume you are just reading a book or making journal or calendar entries. A lot of artists love the hardbound format because it is so gratifying to draw in a book, and very satisfying to store them later on a book shelf. It's perfect for sketch journaling.
Of course, hardbound sketchbooks, even black ones, have been around for a long time. The Moleskine has an advantage over many other hardbound journals and notebooks because it is more slim and very portable.
Its small size makes it the perfect traveling companion for the pocket sketcher. It will actually fit in your back pocket.
A spiral bound pocket notebook will also fit nicely into the back pocket, but with a Moleskine there are no wires to catch on your pants every time you bring it out, and no danger of pages falling out.
Now you can carry a classy hardbound sketchook with you everywhere, which means unplanned sketching may happen in your daily life more often. You can become the sketch hunter as Robert Henri described:
The sketch hunter moves through life as he finds it,
not passing negligently the things he loves,
but stopping to know them,
and to note them down
in the shorthand of his sketchbook.
pocket sketch hunter! The Moleskine makes it possible.
Most importantly, the Moleskine pages really do lie flat when open, which I think is their biggest selling point. It's much easier to draw on a flat surface and not have to battle with an uncooperative sketchbook.
The Moleskine line was expanded to include a variety of formats including notebooks, sketchbooks, address books, weekly planners, musical notation books, and story board books.
They even offer them in a larger version. As a matter of fact, now there are even larger "Folio" versions in A4 and A3 size (A3 is 12 X 16 1/2 inches or 42 X 29.7 centimeters, and this size doubles when the book is open).
Of course, every increase in size is also a step away from that slim pocket size format that made the original carnets moleskines so attractive as traveling companions in the first place.
There's also an accordion style Japanese Album notebook which is based on those long horizontal scrolls that can be seen in Japanese museums. I have never tried one, and can't comment on them. Ironic I suppose since I live in Japan.
Let's take a look at a few of these formats which are likely to be used for sketching, namely the Notebook, Sketchbook, and Watercolour Notebook:
Moleskine Notebooks
These are good for general sketching with pencil or ink. They come in ruled, unruled, and grid ruled versions. If you are primarily drawing rather than writing, you will probably choose the plain (unruled) version which is identified by a light green paper band.
If you sketch with pencil or ballpoint pen or even a pigment pen such as the popular , then you will have no problem with any of the three Moleskines mentioned above. If you sketch with a fountain pen and ink, you may or may not have positive results with the notebook, depending on the ink you use.
There are several fountain pen inks which work well on regular Moleskine notebook paper. For writing notes, I've found Platinum black ink and blue black ink work very well while their Carbon ink bleeds through. Noodlers black works very well, and it becomes waterproof when dry. I haven't tried Noodlers' other colors.
I'm sure there are many brands of ink that work well, but you will have to experiment a little to find them (I reserve the last page or so in my notebooks for ink tests). It helps if you use a fountain pen that's a bit of a dry writer, or one with a fine or extra fine nib.
I've filled several Moleskine notebooks with written notes using fountain pens and have had no problems at all. If you can find an ink converter for your fountain pen then you will have the freedom to try different brands of ink.
But this article is primarily about sketching in a Moleskine and not just writing notes.
The paper in the regular Moleskine notebooks is fairly thin and ink drawings can be seen on the other side, so you may want to just draw on the right hand pages when using ink. You can save the left hand pages for notes (done preferably in light pencil).
The notebook also comes in slim versions called Volant and Cahier, which fit in the pocket without bulging.
Moleskine Sketchbooks
The sketchbooks have heavy paper which takes pencil very well. It also takes pigment ink pens such as
very well. It will take some fountain pen inks well, but some will bead up a little. The sketchbooks are horrible with watercolor.
Watercolor beads up on the sketchbook paper. Then if you rub it a bit with a brush it settles down. It's still unpredictable and hard to control, but some artists might actually like the effects it gets. One way around this is to use watercolor pencils (the sketchbook was created with pencil in mind after all). Here are the results of an experiment:
On the left page I brushed on Winsor Newton watercolors with a . On the right half of these swashes I worked the watercolor into the paper by going over it with the waterbrush until it stopped beading. It took about 4 or 5 successive strokes before the color settled down. If you stroke too many times, the paper surface will start to break up, and you'll have new problems. On the right page I scribbled with Mitsubishi UNI watercolor pencils.
I went over the right half of the swashes with water from the waterbrush . These only required 1 or 2 strokes to convert the pencil strokes to a smooth wash. You can see how the color from the watercolor pencils actually behaves well.
So many artists complained about this watercolor unfriendly paper that the manufacturer came out with a new Moleskine specifically for watercolor.
Moleskine Watercolour Notebooks
I don't know why they call it a notebook instead of a sketchbook. Perhaps it's because they don't want to confuse this with their regular sketchbook.
There was great excitement and anticipation when this new addition to the lineup was announced.
I had to wait a bit longer than many of my artist friends, since these products usually don't show up in Japan
until several months after their debut in the west.
Like all Moleskines, the pages in the Watercolour Notebook lie flat when you spread them out, which as I have said is their best feature. The paper itself worked great with watercolors, much better than what I normally use. The paper is much whiter than the notebook and sketchbook as you can see in the photo near the top of this article that has the different versions together.
The Watercolour Notebook also takes fountain pen ink very well as one would expect since it is intended for wet media.
So now there is truly a Moleskine for watercolor sketchers if they don't mind a few other issues,
and there were mixed reviews about the Watercolour Notebooks soon after they came out.
One big issue which generated a lot of complaints in the various art forums was the perforated pages which made this version less "Moleskine-like" than its predecessors since the pages could now be easily torn out.
Again, it appears that the company was listening, and the version with detachable pages was quickly retired, and replaced by the current non-perforated version.
You can tell by looking at the side of the paper even in the shrink wrap whether it is an older perforated version or the newer non-perforated version, although I think the perforated version has vanished from the market by now. These photos are from the non-perforated version.
Another big issue with the Watercolour Not they made it in a horizontal "landscape" format (binding along the short side).
Some people loved this, while others were disappointed that the maker didn't stick with the traditional vertical book format.
Most of my sketching has been done on location, standing or sitting on a stool while I hold the sketchbook in my left hand. So the horizontal landscape orientation is difficult to hold.
It's especially difficult to hold on a windy day. As I sketched the scene below, my hand cramped terribly from trying to keep the book balanced.
I have tried holding the book vertically like a reporter's notepad, but that's not any better as the unused part flips up and down, back and forth, throwing its weight around.
After some experimenting, I found a new way to hold this notebook which might make it less awkward to use.
Cradle it in your hand and rest it on your arm (I wrote right arm but I meant left!). This works with the small and large Moleskine. You'll need a clip in the middle, and for both edges if the wind is blowing.
What about the larger size Moleskine Watercolour Notebook? I went out and bought one so I could answer the question. This extreme horizontal format changes the way I sketched -- now I was thinking detailed panoramas, and there are a lot of great panorama subjects which I had not considered in the past.
I bought this notebook in central Tokyo, and proceeded to try it out at the imperial palace grounds, the former castle of the shoguns, because I recalled there were some wide scenes around there that would suit this format well.
I have sketched this scene several times in the past, but this was the first time I was able to get the turret on the right, the gate in the background and the tower in the distance all on one page.
I could see how this larger sketchbook would be great for traveling and capturing more scenery in a single sketch.
However, this larger version is heavier and even more unbalanced and awkward than the pocket version, and my hand was pretty sore after holding this for two and a half hours.
After mulling over the problem later, I came up with a simple solution. I cut a plywood board the exact same size as the large Moleskine Watercolour Notebook.
This board was four millimeters thick, because that was what I happened to have at home.
Then I clipped it to the back of the Watercolour Notebook with most of the board behind the lighter half of the notebook, and only enough board to accommodate a clip under the heavy half.
Since this was a new notebook, the right side was heavy and most of the board was under the left side.
I tried it out on my next sketch, and it actually worked, and the heavy side was no longer flopping around trying to persuade the notebook to do a somersault.
Granted, the whole thing is still long and unwieldy, and my hand does get sore after sketching for a while when I'm standing, but at least I have a fighting chance now.
In the photos below, I'm holding the Moleskine on the lighter half with no major problem (except for a tired left hand).
I must confess that after I struggled for many months with this awkward horizontal format, I my drawing style changed to adapt to this sketchbook.
Now I only draw in this sketchbook when it is set on my desk or on a drawing board on my lap so I don't have to balance it in my hands.
And I mainly draw horizontal rows of people in this sketchbook -- copied from loose pencil sketches done in another sketchbook on location.
I must admit this type of drawing in this format has great impact -- and I like the results.
This sketch was done entirely in brush and ink with watercolors kept very pale so that they would not obscure the sparkle of the hatched ink lines.
So now that I have adapted to this "awkward" format, I won't say anymore about it. But for those who need to stand while sketching and hold the sketchbook in their hand, hopefully the above solutions will be of some help.
Proliferation of les carnets moleskines
When I first wrote this article several years ago, the Moleskine was the only game in town. In the years since those days, dissatisfied artists have taken to the blogs and discussion forums to discuss various contenders for the coveted title of "Moleskine Killer."
As I mentioned above, the original blank books were called les carnets moleskines and they were produced by several manufacturers until the last one went out of business in the mid 1980s.
Well, the good old days are back, and many manufacturers are once again making this type of pocket sized blank book, and the number continues to grow each year. We are all indebted to Modo & Modo (now called "Moleskine") for jump-starting this industry and pumping new life into it with all their marketing money.
Some Moleskine imitations are not worth considering because they are not stitch bound and do not lie flat when open. But there are a few
"les carnets moleskines" that are just as good or better than the Moleskine, depending on your needs.
Many cost much less than a Moleskine, too.
There are several brands out there but I will only comment on ones I have personally tried.
Paperblanks
I bought a few blank books called Paperblanks which take the concept of "artsy notebook" to a new level.
They come in an amazing variety of designs including references to famous artists and musicians.
Some have magnetic fasteners instead of the elastic band. They are very exciting, and will be loved by most artsy journalers.
But a book is more than just its cover.
Unfortunately the paper does not like most fountain pen inks, and feathers and bleeds terribly, much to my disappointment since I had bought three.
The good news is that two of my Paperblanks accepted Noodlers black ink in a fountain pen very well (that Noodlers is a miracle ink, and is sometimes the only ink that works on some papers -- it's also waterproof when dry).
I gave the third Paperblank to my daughter who does not use fountain pens. The two I kept for myself are in the photo. They look so cool...
The paper is regular notebook paper for writing and drawing but not for watercolors. Some of them are great for journaling with a fountain but don't even think about sketching with ink and watercolor in one of these.
The Paperblank's paper is similar to a Moleskine regular notebook but it is no replacement for a Moleskine Sketchbook or Watercolour Notebook.
Hand Book Artist Journals
The label says hand book journal co., and a web search for this or Hand Book Artist Journals will turn up several internet vendors.
It is similar in appearance to a Moleskine sketchbook, and comes in two sizes like the Moleskine -- and three formats, landscape, portrait and square.
It also comes in four colors, black, blue, red and green.
The cover is fabric, which feels good, like a hardbound library book.
It's thicker than a Moleskine Watercolour Notebook (2 cm compared to 1.5 cm) so it won't easily fit into the back pocket
-- which may kill spontaneous opportunities for the pocket sketcher.
But there are more than twice as many pages: 128 compared to 60 in the Moleskine.
It has heavy sketchbook paper, which is very nice, but it is not watercolor paper, which means you can use watercolor in it, but ambitious watercolor tricks might not come out as expected.
The surface can start to break up as it gets wet, leaving tiny specks of color in your washes.
For casual pencil or ink sketches with watercolor, this sketchbook is perfectly adequate.
The paper is heavy but can still buckle a little, but since it is in a book, it gets ironed out flat when it is closed. That's one great thing about hardbound sketchbooks.
In the sketches of subway passengers above, I used my standard sketching tool, a brush pen and fountain pen filled with Platinum carbon ink, and watercolors, either Winsor & Newton or Holbein. It worked okay with these tools and in this sketching style.
by the time I reached the middle of the sketchbook, the paper quality was different, as you can see in the photo above and in the close-up on the right.
There was serious ink feathering on these pages to the extent I could no longer sketch in ink and had to switch to pencil.
Pigment ink pens such as
also work well in this book, since they make a fairly dry line.
I don't know if they used different paper halfway through the sketchbook, or if the passage of time somewhow degraded the quality.
after several months all the pages started to yellow at the edges.
On the positive side, the paper is thick enough that you can barely see the image on the other side if at all, which means you can sketch double page spreads.
So if you sketch mainly in pencil or
with light watercolor washes and want a really fat economical sketchbook with lots of thick pages, then you will love these books and save lots of money.
Derwent Journal
I had read some good reviews on the web about the Derwent Journal and it seemed to be exactly what I was looking for, a slim pocket sized sketchbook in vertical format that has good paper suitable for ink and watercolor sketches.
I searched many art supply and stationery shops in Tokyo but could not find the Derwent Journal anywhere -- although Moleskines were prominently displayed in practically every shop I visited.
So I ordered the Derwent online and anticipated the revolutionary change it would bring to my sketching life.
When it arrived, I could see how similar it was to an Moleskine at least in general appearance.
I ordered mine from a vendor in Japan and was surprised to see it had a black elastic band which I had not seen in the photos on the web. So it looked even more like a Moleskine.
However, it was not as slim as a Moleskine, and was more bulky in the back pocket.
The "faux suede" cover acted as sort of a non-slip surface, which made it difficult to slide in and out of my pocket.
I suddenly came to appreciate the Moleskine's slick surface.
Then I tested the Derwent Journal with pencil, ink and watercolors. It works great with pencil as can be expected since Derwent is a pencil company.
But then again, I have never tried any sketch paper which doesn't at least accept pencil marks.
also work well on this paper. It seems that any paper that takes pencil lines will also take Micron ink lines as well. I wish I could
learn to love , but for some reason I can't warm up to them. Like I said, I'm picky.
When I tried to make ink lines with Platinum carbon ink in a brush pen and also a fountain pen, the ink feathered a bit.
The image to the right is a close up of the girl's hand holding a phone on the right hand page above.
The feathering was not as extreme and spidery as the Handbook, but still enough to be distracting, and possibly ruin an otherwise nice ink sketch.
It certainly did not measure up to the Moleskine Watercolour Notebook which had no feathering at all.
When I tried watercolor in this journal, the paper quickly absorbed the water and prevented me from blending color, which should be possible as long as the underlying wash is still moist.
In the sketch of the man on the left hand page, I had expected the darker blue strokes in the shirt to blend in to the lighter blue which I had just painted. However, it retained crisp edges to my disappointment.
The same thing happened in the face, where soft edges are preferred.
Also, after just the first pass of the brush the paper surface started to break up, leaving dark color-saturated flecks. This is clearly not watercolor paper.
If you sketch in pencil or
only, then you may like this journal. For quick ink and watercolor sketches, you may be disappointed.
Again, the problem is not as pronounced as in the Handbook Artist Journal, and you might be able to tolerate it, but it isn't as nice as the paper in the Moleskine Watercolour Notebook.
On the positive side, I loved the bright white paper, which is even whiter and brighter than the Moleskine Watercolour Notebook, and one reason to try to learn to love the Derwent Jorunal. The other reasons being its vertical format and cheaper price.
Pen & Ink Sketch Book
A few months ago I
bought a Pen & Ink Heavy-Weight Blank Sketch Book by Art Alternatives, which is the perfect pocket size at 3.5 x 5.5 Inches.
I had high hopes for this one since it was apparently produced specifically for pen and ink, and had gotten great reviews on the internet. It looks just like a Moleskine and feels a bit nicer.
With great anticipation, I sat down at my desk and drew one figure
with my brush pen filled with Platinum Carbon Ink. Unfortunately the ink feathered just enough that I can't use it!
Pencil works great on it, but I draw with brush and ink.
So I reluctantly retired it after drawing just one page.
I think I was more disappointed with this sketchbook than the others because the title and the reviews had me convinced that I had found my perfect sketchbook.
Apparently I threw this one in the trash because I can't find it now to take a photo of the failed sketch.
Stillman and Birn
has produced a line of sketchbooks which have been receiving a lot of attention lately.
I was surprised to discover that so many members of the
are now singing the praises of Stillman and Birn Sketchbooks.
This company has listened to artists' gripes and suggestions, and have produced exactly a .
Reflecting the various needs of artists, these come in a variety of shapes and sizes including a nearly pocket size version at at 4 X 6 inches which is slightly bigger than a Moleskine (actually the hard cover makes it 4.25 X 6.25 inches).
However, they are fairly thick, (just over 3/4 inches) and don't have round corners, so they won't easily fit in the back pocket.
But the paper is so good, it might be worth making some adjustments in your life such as carrying your sketchbook in your bag or cargo pants pocket or a fishing vest or even a 4 X 6 waist pouch.
These sketchbooks come in several types identified by Greek letters: Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta and Epsilon (the English equivalents would be A,B,G,D and E).
Quick pencil and watercolor sketch done on the train in the Alpha sketchbookAlpha and Beta are both pure natural white color.
Alpha paper has an average sketchbook paper thickness, and Beta paper is really thick like what you might find on a watercolor block.
Gamma and Delta have ivory colored paper with Gamma paper being average weight (like Alpha) and Delta paper being really thick (like Beta).
Epsilon paper is pure natural white and is smooth but still with some texture, and is perfect for ink sketches.
All the papers are great with watercolor.
Well, Epsilon will take watercolor washes just fine but nothing too ambitious.
Hardbound sketchbooks can be extremely intimidating when they are brand new. You don't want to ruin that first page!
So I always dedicate the last page of a hardbound sketchbook to scribbly drawing tests with ink, watercolor, etc.
Here are a few experiments I did on each of these sketchbooks:
In the sketch above, you can see in the shaded parts of the hands and in the jacket how the edges of the darker color are soft because the underlying color stayed moist as I had expected.
Quick brush and ink, pen and ink and watercolor sketch done on the train in the Alpha sketchbookStillman and Birn sketchbooks also take ink very well with no feathering as you can see in the sketch on the right which was done with a brush pen and fountain, both filled with Platinum Carbon ink, and later colored with a light watercolor wash, with some darker washes blended in.
There is also no feathering (spidery lines) or bleeding (soaking through) of ink.
This is important since you can use both sides of the paper and fill your sketchbook with double page spreads if you like.
All the paper is thick enough that there is no ghost image on the reverse side.
Stillman and Birn sketchbooks don't have a ribbon marker, round corners, elastic band or that pocket in the back.
But most artists never wanted those features in the first place.
Well, my back pocket does prefer round corners.
These Stillman and Birn sketchbooks have more of a family resemblence to those black hardbound artist sketchbooks which have been around forever.
But these new sketchbooks lie fairly flat when open (perhaps not as flat as a Moleskine), have excellent watercolor paper, and are perfect for serious artists.
The price is about the same as a Moleskine, too.
This article focuses primarily on small, pocket size sketchbooks.
If you sketch primarily with pencils or pigment ink pens, then there are several great alternatives to the Moleskine which come in a variety of colors, shapes and prices. You can enjoy the portability of this small format and save yourself lots of money. No need to buy a Moleskine unless you just plain like them.
For ink and watercolor sketches, the Moleskine Watercolour Notebook is still your only option for a true pocket size sketchbook, but if you prefer a vertical format, then the 4" X 6" Stillman and Birn sketchbook is your only option, but it won't easily fit in your pocket.
What do I use? Being a pocket watercolor sketcher myself,
I use both the Moleskine Watercolour Notebook and the Stillman & Birn Alpha 4" X 6" sketchbook.
(Some of the material for this article was taken from artices which appear in the .)
Here are text links for those who can't see the above images:}

我要回帖

更多关于 thick skinned 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信