满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.ISSUU - Stairs 7 Workbook by Cappelen Damm
Stairs 7 Workbook
Stairs 7 Workbook
Stairs 7 Workbook外研版初二英语下册Module3测试题及答案
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
外研版初二英语下册Module3测试题及答案
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
外研版初二英语下册Module3测试题及答案
文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y k J.Co m 外研初二下学期Module 3 Ⅰ. 单项选择(15分)从每小题所给的四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳答案。(&&&& ) 1.&― Thank you very much for looking after my baby. &&&&&&&& &― _____.&&&&&&&& A. That’s right&&&&&B. All rightC. Don’t mention it&&&D. Don’t thank me(&&&& ) 2. The little boy wants to get a job ____ radio when he grows up.& &&&&&&&& A. on&&&&B. from&&&&C. in&& &D. of(&&&& ) 3. The teacher likes to begin her class ___ an English song. && &&& A. at&&&&B. by&&& &&&C. in&&&& &&D. with(&&&& )4. The girl with a pair of ____ gave me ____ water. &&&&&&&& A. a glass&&&&B. a glass of&&& C. a glass&& &&&D. a glass of (&&&& )5. All my classmates like listening to me sing. They say I have a good____. & &&& A. voice&&&B. sound&&&C. noise&&&D. smell (&&&& )6. The speaker sat down ______ of the hall, _______ of a microphone, and then started his speech. A. in the front&&&B. in front&&& C. in the front&& &D. in front& (&&&& )7. Everybody here ____ him. His name is Percy Smith. && &&& A. know&&&B. knew&&&&C. knows&&D. known(&&&& )8. I think Wang Hao will ____ the table tennis men’s single in the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games, because he is the best player in the world. && &&& A. win&&&B. get&&& &&&C. lose&&& &&D. pass (&&&& )9.&― Why do you ______ travelling by air?&&&&&&&&& &― Because I don't feel safe in a plane. &&&& && A. hate&&&& &B. like&&&& &&&&C. enjoy&&& &D. want(&&&& )10. There will be a math test the day after tomorrow. All my classmates are busy ____ it. A. preparing&&&&&B. preparing for&&&& C. being ready&&& &&&D. being ready for(&&&& )11. You must _____ the traffic when you walk across the street. & &&& A. look out of&&&&&B. look down on&C. look down at&&& &&&D. look out for (&&&& )12. Catherine looks quite tired. It ____ that she hasn't got enough sleep. & &&& A. looks&&&B. seems&&&& &&C. likes&&&& &D. sounds(&&&& )13. My sister usually practises _____ in the morning.& &&&&&&&&& A. sing&&&B. sings&&&&C. to sing&&D. singing(&&&& )14. &― How are you feeling here?&&&&&&&&& &― It’s quite hot. I don’t know _____ to go or stay.&& A. how&&&B. when&&&&C. whether&&D. where(&&&& )15. Peter, turn off the TV. I have told you ____ TV while doing homework,haven’t I?&&&&&&&& A. don’t watch&&B. not to watch&&C. to watch&&D. not watchⅡ. 完形填空(10分)通读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后从各小题所给的四个选项中,选出一个最佳答案。I will never forget the days when I camped with my classmates last summer.Early in the morning, after saying goodbye to our __16__, we got on the buses.& More than two hours later, we __17__ the campground.For us, it was the first time away from Mum and Dad. Some started to feel homesick(想家的) even before dark. __18__ as the night party and dances began, the homesickness(想家) was gone.The next day, everyone rushed to the __19__ class. At first, my friend and I worked __20__, but the boat wouldn’t listen to us and kept going round and round(转个不停). Then the boating teacher taught us __21__ to work together. After many tries, we did better.Swimming was my favourite class. It was about one o’clock, the __22__ time of a day and the best time to stay in the cool water. The swimming teacher was an interesting man. During class he often made us __23__ happily. A week __24__ before we knew it. During the week I learned many new things, and __25__ made many new friends. I also learned to take care of myself without parents around me. (&&&& )16. A. children&&B. parents&&C. classmates&&&& D. friends (&&&& )17. A. got&&&B. arrived&&&&& C. reached&&D. came(&&&& )18. A. And&&&B. But&&&C. So&&&D. If (&&&& )19. A. singing&&B. swimming&&&& C. dancing&&D. boating&&(&&&& )20. A. well&&&B. badly&&&C. hard&&&D. easily(&&&& )21. A. how&&&B. when&&&C. why&& &&D. where(&&&& )22. A. coldest&&B. shortest&&C. longest&&D. hottest(&&&& )23. A. smile&&&B. laugh&&&&& C. cry&&&D. shout(&&&& )24. A. pass&&&B. passes&&&&& C. past&&&D. passed(&&&& )25. A. also&&&B. still&&&C. ever&&&D. just Ⅲ.阅读理解(20分)阅读下列,完成每篇后的问题。AOne day, Mr. Black went into a restaurant. He put his coat on a chair near the door. There was nothing in the pockets of his coat. After he had his meal, he went to take his coat back. He found there was much money in one of his pockets. "Whose is this?" he thought. He saw a waiter near the door, so Mr. Black said to him, "Somebody put a lot of money in my coat. I have no time to wait for him. I have to go. Take it, please. When he comes back, give it to him. "The waiter took it and went away. At the moment, another man came with a coat just like Mr. Black's. "I'm sorry, "said the man. "I took your coat and you got mine. Please give me my coat and the money. "Mr. Black answered, "I gave the money to the waiter. He '11 give it to you. "Mr. Black called the manager(~) ,but the manager said, "We have no waiters here. We only have waitresses (-k") . He must be a thief(贼)!”根据短文选择最佳答案(&& )26. Mr. Black went out_____________.A.&to eat somethingB.&to put his coat on a chairC.&to buy a catD.&to see his friend(&&&& )27. After his meal, Mr. Black_______________.A.&couldn’t find any money is his coatB.&didn’t know where he put his coatC.&found some money in the pocket of his coatD.&didn’t take back his coat(&&&& )28. Mr. Black gave the money to__________.A. the manager&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. the waiterC. the waitress&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. the owner(主人)(&&& )29. The two coats looked___________.A. quite different&&&&&&&&&& B. the same&C. very dear&&&&&&&&&& D. too cheap(&&&& )30. Who is the thief? __________.A. Mr. Black.&&&&&&&&&& B. The manager.C. The waitress.&&&&&&&& D. The waiter.BThe dogsled(狗拉雪橇) race was going to begin. My team of dogs was already at the starting line. The air was so cold that I could see my breath. I kept my eyes on the clock. At exactly ten o’clock, the other racers and I shouted, "Mush!" The dogs ran forward!We had trained months for this race, and I hoped my dogs and I would win. Hour after hour, day after day, my dogs pulled the sled hard in order to(为了) do well in the race.Now, we ran over snowy hills and down into frozen valleys(山谷). We stopped only to rest and eat. We wanted to stay ahead of the other teams. The racers had to go a thousand miles across Alaska, one of the coldest places on Earth. In many places along the route, the snow was deep. Pieces of ice were as sharp(锋利) as a knife. In order not to cut the dog’s feet, I had put special booties on their feet.At first, the dogs seemed to pull the sled very slowly. But on the third day, they began to pull more quickly. We passed many of the other racers. When we finally reached the finish line, we found out that we had come in first place! It was a great day for me and my dogs.&&& 根据短文内容选择正确答案。(&&&& )31. “Mush” is a word to tell the dogs to ____. && A. run&&&B. be quiet&&&C. eat&&& &D. hurry up(&&&& )32. The writer put special booties on the dogs’ feet to ____. && A. keep their feet warm in icy weather. && B. make them run faster&& C. protect their feet from the pieces of ice&& D. make them feel comfortable. (&&&& )33. At the beginning of the race, the writer’s team ____. && A. ran faster than all the other teams && B. was slower than many teams && C. was the slowest of all && D. went the wrong way (&&&& )34. The race was possibly held ____. && A. in the north of Australia&&B. in the south of China&& C. in the south of America&&D. in the north of America& (&&&& )35. The writer of the passage wrote the story to ____. A. describe how dogs keep warm in cold weather B. tell about a dogsled raceC. explain how cold it was in winter D. tell the reader a funny story about dogs Ⅳ. 词汇(10分)A) 根据句意及首字母提示写单词。(5分) 36. 21st Century is a w__________ it is published every Wednesday.37. My teacher has written many a__________ for several newspapers.38. H__________& does& Sally& feel& about& visiting China?& 39. He is the best football player in the team. He got three g__________ in the last match. 40. I don’t know how you worked out this maths problem. Can you e__________ it to me?B) 从方框中选择适当的单词或短语并用其正确形式完成句子。(5分)ask for, report, check, score, sound41. The plan __________ a good one. Why not invite Jim to join us?42. I want to be a __________ for a newspaper in the future. 43. The __________ in the final was five to zero.44. I need to __________ some advice about how to do the work.45. My watch doesn’t work. I’d like you __________ it for me. Ⅴ. 翻译(10分) 根据汉语意思完成下面的句子。每空一词。46. 王叔叔昨天带我们参观了他的工厂。 Uncle Wang ________ us ________ his factory yesterday. 47. 请这边走。这就是我工作的地方。Please ________ ________ ________. This is where I work.& 48. 如果你不想当面向他道歉,可以给他写信。If you don’t want to say sorry to him ________ ________, you can write him a letter. 49. 许多人通过无线电广播了解最近新闻。Many people get to know ________ ________ ________ over the radio.50. 十点钟新闻到此结束。That’s ________ ________ ________ the ten o’clock newsⅥ. 情景交际(10分)通读下面的对话,掌握其大意,然后从方框中选择恰当的句子完成对话。A. The park uses both English and Chinese.B. What do you think of your host family?C. Where did you visit in Hong Kong?D. It’s one of the biggest ocean parks in the world.E. Do you have any problems with language?&Presenter―P&&&&& Arthur―AP: Are you enjoying your life in Hong Kong, Arthur?A: Very much. I’ve made many friends and they help me to understand the differences between Hong Kong and France.P: 51._______& A: I have been here for two months with them. They are all very friendly. They taught me to speak Cantonese and Putonghua and I taught them French.P: 52._______A: No, I don’t. Because we all can speak English. P: 53._______ A: I visited Hong Kong Disneyland with my host family. 54._______ It also provides guide maps in Japanese. I also went to Ocean Park. 55._______ We saw many kinds of fish and even giant pandas there. We took cable cars from one side to the other in this park.P: Sounds fun. Ⅶ. 任务型阅读 (10分)根据短文内容,完成下面各题。When Millie got up this morning, it was a beautiful spring day. She saw a few clouds far away, but she didn’t think about them. She got her dog, Eddie, and put him in the car. ①Then she drove out into the country for a picnic with her dog.An hour later, the wind began to blow and it turned cold. However, Millie and Eddie felt warm because of running. Then when Eddie was playing with the ball, Millie saw snowflakes(雪花) in the sky. She called Eddie, picked up the picnic things and got back in the car. ②driving, she, heavier, was, home, the, snow, became, when, heavier, and. Soon all Millie could see was white all around her. The road became ③slippery and she had to drive very slowly. The car hit into a piece of ice and it went around in circles(圆圈). It went down a hill and finally stopped.Millie searched over for Eddie. He was shaking, but he was OK. She got her mobile phone and asked for help. At last, the police saved them. Next time, Millie will listen to the weather report before going for a picnic. 56. Who did Millie go out for a picnic with?_________________________________________57. 请将①处画线部分句子翻译成汉语。&& _________________________________________58. 请将②处画线部分单词组成一个完整的句子。_________________________________________59. ③处画线单词的汉语意思是:________________60. How did Millie get help at last? _________________________________________Ⅷ. 书面表达 (15分)假如你是某市第一中学的学生李华,请根据所提供的材料写一篇70词左右的短文介绍一下你们的校报。1. 校报有一名编辑,六名记者;2. 每周出版两次;3. 内容包括体育、书籍、科目、政治(politics)等;4. 同学们非常喜欢它, 经常阅读。Our school newspaper 参考答案:Ⅰ. 1-5 CCDDA&&&&&& 6-10 DCAAB&&&&&& 11-15 DBDCBⅡ. 16-20 BCBDC&&& 21-25 ADBDA Ⅲ. 26-30ACBBD&&&& 31-35 ACBDBⅣ. 36. weekly &&37. articles&&&&&&& 38. How &&& 39. goals&&&&&& 40. explain & 41. sounds&&&&&&& 42. reporter &&43. score&&&&&&& 44. ask for & 45. to check V. 46. took/ around&&&&&&& 47. come this way &&&&& 48. in person49. the latest news &&&&&&&&&& 50. the end ofVI. 51-55 CEBAD VII. 56. Her dog, Eddie. 57. 然后,她带着狗开车到乡村去野餐。58. When she was driving home, the snow became heavier and heavier. 59. 滑的60. She called the police for help with her mobile phone.&&&& IX. One possible version:Our school newspaperWe have a nice school newspaper. There is an editor and six reporters who work for it. Every day they work hard to collect the latest news and write some reports. Our school newspaper comes out twice a week. We can enjoy all kinds of things in it: sports, books, subjects and politics, etc. The newspaper is very interesting and useful. We like reading it very much. I hope it will be more popular.文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y k J.Co m
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 this morning 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信