其他类似问题
为您推荐:
读音的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE - Johnny Cash | Letras.mus.br
You Are My Sunshine
The other night, dear, as I lay sleepingI dreamed I held you in my armsWhen I awoke, dear, I was mistakenSo I bowed my head and I criedYou are my sunshine, my only sunshineYou make me happy when skies are greyYou'll never know, dear, how much I love youPlease, don't take my sunshine awayI've always loved you and made you happyAnd nothing else could come betweenBut now you've left me to love anotherYou have shattered all my dreamsYou are my sunshine, my only sunshineYou make me happy when skies are greyYou'll never know, dear, how much I love youPlease, don't take my sunshine away
Playlists relacionadas
Aplicativos e plugins
?ltimas músicas que ouvi
Editar playlist
Tem certeza que deseja deletar esta playlist?
Quem pode ouvir essa lista?
Somente eu
Adicionar e mover músicas求you are my sunshine歌词中文译文_百度知道
求you are my sunshine歌词中文译文
You Are My Sunshine The other night dear, as I lay sleeping I dreamed I held you in my arms But when I awoke, dear, I was mistaken So I hung my head and I cried. You are my sunshine, my only sunshine You make me happy when skies are gray You'll never know dear, how much I love you Please don't take my sunshine away I'll always love you and make you happy, If you will only say the same. But if you leave me and love another, You'll regret it all some day: You are my sunshine, my only sunshine You make me happy when skies are gray You'll never know dear, how much I love you Please don't take my sunshine away You told me once, dear, you really loved me And no one else could come between. But not you've left You have shattered all of my dreams: You are my sunshine, my only sunshine You make me happy when skies are gray You'll never know dear, how much I love you Please don't take my sunshine away In all my dreams, dear, you seem to leave me When I awake my poor heart pains. So when you come back and make me happy I'll forgive you dear, I'll take all the blame. You are my sunshine, my only sunshine You make me happy when skies are gray You'll never know dear, how much I love you Please don't take my sunshine away 你就是我的阳光 亲爱的,又是一个晚上,我渐渐睡去 在梦境中我把你拥入怀中 亲爱的,可当我醒来,我又弄糟了 我哭泣,我又陷入了这感情的难题 你就是我的阳光,我唯一的阳光 当天空乌云密布时是你使我快乐 亲爱的,你从未明了,我是多么的爱你 请别带走我的阳光 如果你的言语一贯如一 我会一直爱你,让你快乐 可是若你离开了我,爱上了他人 你就会懊悔所有那些一起的时光 你就是我的阳光,我唯一的阳光 当天空乌云密布时是你使我快乐 亲爱的,你从未明了,我是多么的爱你 请别带走我的阳光 亲爱的,曾经你告诉过我,你真的爱着我 并且没有其他人可以介入我们之间 可是没有,你留下了我爱上了他人 是你粉碎了我所有的美梦 你就是我的阳光,我唯一的阳光 当天空乌云密布时是你使我快乐 亲爱的,你从未明了,我是多么的爱你 请别带走我的阳光 亲爱的,在我所有的梦境中,你似乎离开了我 当我从痛苦贫乏的内心醒来 因此,当你回到我的身边,再次使我快乐时 亲爱的,我将原谅你,我会接受所有对我的责罚 你就是我的阳光,我唯一的阳光 当天空乌云密布时是你使我快乐 亲爱的,你从未明了,我是多么的爱你 请别带走我的阳光
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁you are my sunshine 歌词_百度知道
you are my sunshine 歌词
英文歌词+中文意思跪求!谢谢拉!!!、、!!、!!
提问者采纳
爱上了他人你就会懊悔所有那些一起的时光你就是我的阳光,又是一个晚上,我是多么的爱你请别带走我的阳光如果你的言语一贯如一我会一直爱你;ll never know dear,If you wilt take my sunshine awayI&#39,曾经你告诉过我, you really loved meAnd no one else could come between,我是多么的爱你请别带走我的阳光亲爱的;t take my sunshine awayYou told me once,You&#39,我将原谅你;ll regret it all some day,我唯一的阳光当天空乌云密布时是你使我快乐亲爱的,你似乎离开了我当我从痛苦贫乏的内心醒来因此,你从未明了,再次使我快乐时亲爱的;You have shattered all of my dreams:You are my sunshine, I was mistakenSo I hung my head and I cried,我是多么的爱你请别带走我的阳光亲爱的, as I lay sleepingI dreamed I held you in my armsBut when I awoke,ll forgive you dear, how much I love youPlease don&#39, I&#39,我又弄糟了我哭泣.But if you leave me and love another, you seem to leave meWhen I awake my poor heart pains,在我所有的梦境中.But not you&#39,当你回到我的身边;t take my sunshine away
你就是我的阳光
亲爱的, my only sunshineYou make me happy when skies are grayYou&#39,你真的爱着我并且没有其他人可以介入我们之间可是没有,ll never know dear, my only sunshineYou make me happy when skies are grayYou&#39, my only sunshineYou make me happy when skies are grayYou&#39, how much I love youPlease don&#39,你从未明了,你从未明了;t take my sunshine awayIn all my dreams,让你快乐可是若你离开了我,你留下了我爱上了他人是你粉碎了我所有的美梦你就是我的阳光.So when you come back and make me happyI'll never know dear,我会接受所有对我的责罚你就是我的阳光, how much I love youPlease don'll never know dear,可当我醒来.You are my sunshine,我唯一的阳光当天空乌云密布时是你使我快乐亲爱的.You are my sunshine,我唯一的阳光当天空乌云密布时是你使我快乐亲爱的,我渐渐睡去在梦境中我把你拥入怀中亲爱的:You are my sunshine, my only sunshineYou make me happy when skies are grayYou'll always love yove left me and love another,我唯一的阳光当天空乌云密布时是你使我快乐亲爱的, how much I love youPlease don&#39,我又陷入了这感情的难题你就是我的阳光, dearYou Are My SunshineThe other night dear,你从未明了
提问者评价
条例比一楼清晰、、就是你啦thank
来自团队:
歌曲名:You Are My Sunshine
歌手:Stine J.
专辑:史密斯夫妇
You Are My Sunshine
Carly Simon
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away
The other night, dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
When I awoke...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁you are my sunshine的歌词及意思_百度知道
you are my sunshine的歌词及意思
提问者采纳
我是多么的爱你 Please don't take my sunshine away 请别带走我的阳光
I&#39. 我哭泣,爱上了他人You&#39, 可是若你离开了我,再次使我快乐时 I't take my sunshine away 请别带走我的阳光
In all my dreams,我渐渐睡去I dreamed I held you in my arms在梦境中我把你拥入怀中
But when I awoke,我唯一的阳光 You make me happy when skies are gray 当天空乌云密布时是你使我快乐 You&#39. 并且没有其他人可以介入我们之间But not you&#39. 亲爱的,你从未明了,我会接受所有对我的责罚 You are my sunshine,你真的爱着我And no one else could come between, dear,我唯一的阳光 You make me happy when skies are gray 当天空乌云密布时是你使我快乐 You'll forgive you dear, I was mistaken 亲爱的, how much I love you 亲爱的,可当我醒来,我又陷入了这感情的难题
You are my sunshine,我又弄糟了 So I hung my head and I cried, dear,你从未明了;ll never know dear, how much I love you 亲爱的;ll never know dear, my only sunshine你就是我的阳光,我唯一的阳光
You make me happy when skies are gray 当天空乌云密布时是你使我快乐You&#39. 当我从痛苦贫乏的内心醒来 So when you come back and make me happy 因此,你似乎离开了我When I awake my poor heart pains,在我所有的梦境中,你留下了我爱上了他人You have shattered all of my dreams, you seem to leave me 亲爱的,曾经你告诉过我;ll never know dear, my only sunshine你就是我的阳光, how much I love you 亲爱的You Are My Sunshine 你就是我的阳光
The other night dear,我是多么的爱你 Please don&#39,又是一个晚上, 如果你的言语一贯如一 If you will only say the same,我将原谅你,你从未明了, as I lay sleeping 亲爱的;ll rell always love you and make you happy: 是你粉碎了我所有的美梦
You are my sunshine, how much I love you 亲爱的,你从未明了, dear,让你快乐 But if you leave me and love another,当你回到我的身边, my only sunshine 你就是我的阳光; 可是没有;lll never know dear,我是多么的爱你Please don&#39.我会一直爱你,我是多么的爱你Please don't take my sunshine away 请别带走我的阳光 Yve left me and love another,我唯一的阳光 You make me happy when skies are gray 当天空乌云密布时是你使我快乐You&#39, you really loved me 亲爱的, my only sunshine 你就是我的阳光:你就会懊悔所有那些一起的时光
You are my sunshine, I&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
You Are My Sunshine
   Johnny Cash
The other night dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
But when I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head and I cried.
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray