you,is,when i see you again,birthday

浙江省温州市龙湾区实验中学七年级英语上册&Unit&8&When&is&your&birthday?Period&3课件&人教新目标版&&新目标
下载地址::()
资料下载说明::
1、本网站完全免费,后即可以下载。每天登陆还送下载点数哦^_^
2、资料一般为压缩文件,请下载后解压使用。建议使用IE浏览器或者搜狗浏览器浏览本站,不建议使用傲游浏览器。
3、有任何下载问题,请。视频及打包资料为收费会员专用(20元包年,超值!),网站大概需要6万/年维护费。
文件简介::
Dec1st,2011JocelynWhenisyourbirthday?Unit8SectionB星期四Whatdayisittoday?It’sDecember1st.What’sthedatetoday?It’sThursday.(日期)SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdayThedaysofaweek:isthefirstdayofaweek.istheseconddayofaweek.isthethirddayofaweek.isthefourthdayofaweek.isthefifthdayofaweek.isthesixthdayofaweek.isthelastdayofaweek.istheweekendofaweek.周Whenisyourbirthday?Howoldareyou?Whatdoyouwantforyourbirthday?Doyouhaveabrother?Howoldishe?Whenishisbirthday?……WarmingupWhenisJohnMiller’sbirthday?Howoldishe?He’sfifteen.He’s15yearsold.He’sattheageof15.Practiceagain.Useyourownname,ageanddateofbirth.再练一遍对话,使用你自己的姓名、年龄和生日信息。A:Whenisyourbirthday,____?B:It’s________.A:Howoldareyou?B:Iam______.Whataboutyou?Whenisyourbirthday,____?A:Mybirthdayis…3bIngroupoffour,askyourgroupmatesabouttheirBirthdaysandages,writethemdownanddoareport.(四人一组,调查组内其他同学的生日和年龄,并作汇报)A:Whenisyourbirthday?B:Mybirthdayis…A:Howoldareyou?B:I’m…SurveyReport:Mynameis________.Mybirthdayis_____.I’m____.MyfriendA’sbirthdayis______.He/sheis___LongwanExperimentalMiddleSchoolOurschoolisverynice.Ourlifeinschooliscolorful.我们在学校的生活很多姿多彩MilitaryTraininganEnglishFestival节日amathFestivalascienceFestival…….Whenisit?It’sinDecember.anEnglish_______contestaChinesespeechcontestspeechWhenisourschoolArtFestival?OurschoolFestivalisin_______or_________ourArtFestivalMayJuneArtFestivalanaMusicFestival音乐节asingingcontestparty晚会,聚会Christmasparty圣诞晚会Englishparty英语聚会birthdayparty生日晚会partiesschooltrip学校组织的观光或郊游SchooltripWhenisourschooltrip?It’sinSpring.MaybeinMarchorApril.basketballgameWhenisit?Sorry,Idon’tknow.SportsmeetingWehavethesportsmeetingin_________Novemberclubs篮球比赛郊游讲演比赛英语晚会排球比赛校庆日艺术节音乐节basketballgame schooltripspeechcontestEnglishparty volleyballgame SchoolDay ArtFestivalMusicFestivalWedomanythingsatschool.SchoolHikingDay?DowehaveaSchoolHikingDayatourschool?Yes,wedo.Whenisit?It’sSeptember30th.Dowehaveavolleyballgameatourschool?No,wedon’t.Whatabouttheactivitiesinyourprimaryschool(小学)?Doyouhavea…atyourschool?Yes,wedo./No,wedon’t.Whenisit?It’s….lastNovember篮球赛英语节运动会英语演讲赛郊游感恩节生日会学校庆祝日Thisismycalendar.1Matchthepictureswiththeevents.Writethecorrectletternexttotheword.将图画和事件匹配。在下列词语旁边填上正确的字母。dbca2aListenandchecktheeventsabovethatyouhear.听录音并在上面的方框中勾出你听到的事件。SeptemberOctoberbasketballgameSally’sbirthdaypartyspeechcontestschooltrip2bListenagain.FillinJoe’scalendar.再听一遍录音并填写乔的日历。Joe:Sally.Canyouhelpmefillinmycalendar?Sally:Sure,JoeJoe:Whenisyourbirthdayparty?Sally:MybirthdaypartyisOctober5th.Joe:OK,andwhenisthebasketballgame?Sally:Thebasketballgame?Oh,it’sOctober2nd.Joe:Good.And,um,howabouttheschooltrip?Sally:TheschooltripisSeptember26thand27th.Joe:Andwhen’sthespeechcontest?Sally:Oh,that’sFriday,September29th.Joe:Great.SeptemberOctoberbasketballgameSally’sbirthdaypartyspeechcontestschooltrip2bListenagain.FillinJoe’scalendar.再听一遍录音并填写乔的日历。A:WhenisSally’sbirthdayparty?B:It’sOctober5th.OctoberBasketballgameOctober3EnglishspeechcontestDave’sbirthdaypartyOctober19SchooltripVolleyballgameOctober30StudentA,readtheschedulebelow.StudentB,readthescheduleonpage82.Thenaskandanswerquestionstocompletetheschedule.学生A阅读下面的日程表。学生B阅读第82页日程表。互相提问并完成日程表。3aB:Whenisthebasketballgame?A:It’sOctober3rd.你希望在12月中有什么样活动?anartfestivalamusicfestivalaChinesespeechcontestReadingDayWalkingDay……DiscussionExerciseFillintheblankswith“in”or“on”.Mybirthdayis___Junethe15th.Hissisterwasborn___May,1999.Wehavefourclasses___themorningofOctober10th.Tomwasastudentborn___1985.Myfather’sbirthdayis___January.NationalDayis___Octoberthe1st.oninonininon1.某年:用in.in1999,in2004.2.某月:用in.inSeptember,inOctober.3.某年,某月:用in(月份+年代)inMay,1992.4.某月,某日:用on.onApril1st.5.某年,某月,某日:用on.onJune(the)3rd,2001.3bImagineyouareaschoolheadmaster.Whichoftheseeventswillyouhaveatyourschool?Completethechartbelow.Askquestionsaboutyourpartner’sschool.假设你是一位校长。你会在你的学校设立下面哪些活动?完成下表。询问你同伴学校的情况。A:DoyouhaveaSchoolDayatyourschool?B:Yes,wedo.A:Whenisit?B:It’sApril4th.A:Doyouhaveanartfestival?B:No,wedon’t.Report:Hello,everyone!I’m….Wehavemanyinterestingevents.Theyare….The…ison…Ithink…SpeechContest
亲!请或新用户?
版权声明:1、本站资料大部分为网络收集整理、购买、会员上传。如有侵权,请本着友好方式发邮件给我们,我们均无条件删除。无共享精神者,也请勿使用本站资料!2、部分资料为收费会员下载,目的促进资源共享,您可以通过提供原创或自编资料获取。如有任何因为资料搞事者或者勒索本站者,本站将坚决奉陪。
CopyRight&书利华教育网
------E-mail:(#改为@即可) QQ:
旺旺:lisi355初中教材人教版新目标初中英语人教版新目标(初一上册新版)
人教版新目标初中英语七年级上册 UNIT 8 When is your birthday?
人教版新目标初中英语七年级上册 UNIT 8 When is your birthday? 字幕
UNIT 8When is your birthday?Section A1a Listen and repeat.MONTHS,January,February,March,April,May,June,July,August,September,October,November,December.1b Listen and number the cnversations[1-3].Conversation 1When is your birthday, Linda?My birthady is on May 2nd.Conversation 2When is your birthday,Mary?It’s on January 5th.Conversation 3When is your birthday, Mike?My birthday is on June 3rd.2a Listen and repeat.1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 11th 12th 13th 14th 15th 16th 17th 18th 19th 20th 21st 22nd 23rd 24th 25th 26th 27th 28th 29th 30th 31st 2b Listen and circle the numbers you hear in 2a.Now, Alice, how old are you?I’m thirteen.When is your birthday?It’s on September 5th, Mr. Smith.Oh, OK.And how about Frank?Frank isn’t here today, but his birthday is on July 4th.Thank you , Alice.And Eric?My birthday is on January 17th.On January 17th.OK.And Jane, when is her birthday?Her birthday is on August 22nd.2c Listen again. Match the names, months and dates.Now, Alice, how old are you?I’m thirteen.When is your birthday?It’s on September 5th, Mr. Smith.Oh, OK.And how about Frank?Frank isn’t here today, but his birthday is on July 4th.Thank you , Alice.And Eric?My birthday is on January 17th.On January 17th.OK.And Jane, when is her birthday?Her birthday is on August 22nd.2e Role-play the conversation.Bill:Hi,Alan. Happy birthday.Alan:Thank you, Bill.Bill:So, how old are you, Alan?Alan:I’m twelve.How old are you?Bill:I’m thirteen.Alan:When is your birthday?Bill:My birthday is in August.Alan:Well, do you want to come my birthday party?Bill:Oh, yes. When is it?Alan:At three this afternoon.Bill:OK, great. See you!Section B1b Listen and circle the events you hear in 1a.Hey,Sally.Can I ask you some questions?Sure, John.When is your birthday party?My birthday party is on October 5th.OK, and when is the basketbal game?They basketball game?Oh, it’s on October 2nd.Good.And, umm, how about the school trip?The school trip is on September 26th and 27th.And when is the English test?Oh, that’s on Friday, September 29th.OK. Thank you!1c Listen again. Fill in John’s calendar.Hey,Sally.Can I ask you some questions?Sure, John.When is your birthday party?My birthday party is on October 5th.OK, and when is the basketbal game?They basketball game?Oh, it’s on October 2nd.Good.And, umm, how about the school trip?The school trip is on September 26th and 27th.And when is the English test?Oh, that’s on Friday, September 29th.OK. Thank you!2b Read the school notice and list the activities and the dates.Dear students,We have some interesting and fun things for you this term.On September 21st,we have a school trip in the afternoon. October is a great month. On the 12th and the 15th, we have two ball games, soccer and volleyball. School Day is on October 22nd. Your parents can come to our school. Next month, we have an art festival.It’s on November 3rd. We have an English party on November 30th. And on December 3rd, we have a book sale in the school library.This is a realy busy term! Have a good time! 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
when is you r birthday
下载积分:1500
内容提示:when is you r birthday
文档格式:PPT|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 07:22:37|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
when is you r birthday.PPT
官方公共微信等级:书童 |
您现在的位置:&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&文章内容
初中英语说课教案:When is your birthday
日来源:233网校
When is your birthday?说课稿
  一 教材分析   本单元旨在创造一个轻松、愉快的学习、交流环境,通过听、说、读、写来培养学生综合运用所学知识的能力。并让学生能在“做中学”(learning by doing),通过有限的课堂实践活动,使学生能根据实际情景做出正确的反应,能准确表达。  本单元是人教版新目标英语七年级( 上 )第八单元。主要围绕“When is your birthday?”这一主题展开各种教学活动,这是本单元的重点部分,也是核心教学,主要学习日期的表达。它上承Unit 7 的数字教学,包含了相关日期的英语教学,并为以后的日期的运用打下基础。因此本单元是前后知识的载体,在本单元以及今后的英语学习中都占重要的地位。
  二.学习目标  本单元总体目标   通过本单元的学习让学生掌握所学目标语言;学会日期 ( 年、月、日 ) 的表达法;在互动的交流中理解生日更多的含义并学会谈论自己、同学以及父母家人的生日:学会自己安排作息时间。   Section A 的主要学习目标是学习日期的询问与表达;通过谈论自己、同学以及父母家人的生日,理解生日更多的含义。情感态度价值观 Section A 的学习内容贴近学生的生活,谈论的话题是生日。通过互相询问生日的日期,可以增进同学之间的了解和友情并学会在英语交流中注意他人的情感。   (1)知识目标:   ① 词汇:掌握 January-December的表达; 序数词1st-31st .  ② 日常交际用语、: When is your birthday?My birthday is ….   ③ 语法:日期表达法   (2) 能力目标:   在一系列的听说读写活动中,训练学生的逻辑思维,快速反应能力和实践能力,使学生能熟练应用:When is your birthday? 句型及其回答。   单元学情分析   本单元的主题是询问和谈论日期,围绕这一主题进行一系列的交际活动,使学生掌握日期的表达法,正确使用 when 引导的特殊疑问句对日期进行询问。在学习日期的表达法时要先学习序数词的构成,学生在以前的课程里已经学习了基数词,对于两种数词之间的区别一定会令学生感到头痛,教师要引导学生运用对比的方法,找出构成规律,总结特殊变化,对比强化记忆。  本单元的教学法建议:语音教学――让学生进行模仿操练;词汇教学――采取情景介绍或演示对比的方式进行教学,让学生在情境中操练、理解含义.并学会运用;口语教学――采取 pairwork 问答式的口语交际活动或游戏等小组活动互相操练;听力教学――采取图文配对和对话选择的方式;写作教学――以填表、造句为主;语法教学――总结规律、抓住特征、模仿操练。   Section A   教学过程与方法   利用教学图片、幻灯片、实物 ( 大挂历 ) 或制作课件 ( 反映月份特征 ) 等来展开课堂教学、 Pairwork 问答式的口语交际活动或游戏,进行“询问和谈论日期”的课堂教学和练习。 。   教学步骤   一、第一教学环节:情景创设,导入新课   Section A 的主要内容是学习日期的询问与应答,在导入新课时,可采用视听法和归纳总结法。   1. 教师可在黑板上挂一幅自制的能反映出各个月份的大挂历,一边指着每个月份一边介绍或播放课件,让学生 边看边听介绍: This is January . This is February. …,带领学生多读几遍;然后播放 1a 部分的录音 , 让学生进行模仿。   2 . ( 学生基本掌握月份单词的读音后 ) 教师可以指着挂历说: My birthday is on May   3. When is your birthday? 从而引出本单元的重点目标语言“日期的询问和表达”。   4.一边仔细观看黑板上能反映出各个月份的大挂历,一边听老师的介绍或一边观看课件,一边听介绍: This is January . This is February .…,跟着老师读几遍;然后听 1a 部分的录音,进行模仿。   5.一边观看挂历,一边认真听老师的陈述,然后回答: My birthday is …,开始学习目标语言“日期的询问和表达”。   二、第二教学环节:师生互动。学习探究   教师活动 学生活动   1 .播放 lb 部分的录音让学生听,引导学生根据所听到的内容,选出对话的顺序,完成 lb 部分的教学任务。   2 .再播放 lb 部分的录音让学生听,引导学生展开 Pairwork 活动,完成 lc 部分口语交际的教学任务,学会运用 when 引导的特殊疑问句询问日期和谈论日期。   3 .出示单词图片或幻灯片,并播放 2a 部分的录音让学生听,引导学生跟读、模仿,完成 2a 部分的教学任务。   4 .播放 2b 部分的录音,引导学生圈出所听到的数字,完成 2b 部分中的听力训练任务。   5 .再播放 2b 部分的录音,引导学生填写表格,将姓名、月份和日期对应起来,完成 2c 部分的教学任务。   6 .引导学生展开 Pairwork 活动,完成 2d 部分口语交际的教学任务。让学生先阅读对话,再进行问答练习,运用 When is your / his / her birthday? My / His / Her birthday is … What year were you  1 .听 1b 部分的录音,根据所听到的内容,选出对话的顺序,完成 1b 部分的学习任务。   2 .再听 lb 部分的录音,展开 Pairwork 活动,完成 1c 部分口语交际的学习任务,学会运用 when 引导的特殊疑问句询问日期和谈论日期。   3 .一边观看单词图片或幻灯片,一边听 2a 部分的录音并跟读、模仿,完成 2a 部分的学习任务。   4 .听 2b 部分的录音,根据所听到的内容圈出所听到的数字,完成 2b 部分中的听力训练任务。   5 .再听 2b 部分的录音,根据所听内容填写表格,将姓名、月份和日期对应起来,完成 2c 部分的学习任务。   6 .展开 Pairwork 活动,完成 2d 部分口语交际的教学任务。先阅读对话,再进行问答练习,运用 When is your / his / her birthday? My / His / Her birthday is … What year were you born? 1 was born in …等目标语言,完成 2d 部分的教学任务。   7 .引导学生展开 Pairwork 活动,完成 3a 部分口语交际的教学任务。让学生任选一个身份证进行对话练习,运用 When is your birthday? My birthday is   … How old are you? I ' m fifteen .等目标语言,完成 3a 部分的教学任务。   8 .引导学生展开 Pairwork 活动,完成 3b 部分口语交际的教学任务。要求学生用自己的姓名、年龄和出生日期进行对话练习,学会运用所学目标句型,完成 3b 部分的教学任务。 born? I Was born in …等目标语言,完成 2d 部分的学习任务。   7 .展开 Pairwork 活动,完成 3a 部分口语交际的教学任务。任选一个身份证进行对话练习,运用 When is your birthday? My birthday is … How old are you? I ' m fifteen .等目标语言,完成 3a 部分的学习任务。   8 .展开 Pairwork 活动,完成 3b 部分口语交际的教学任务。用自己的姓名、年龄和出生日期进行对话练习,学会运用所学目标句型,完成 3b 部分的学习任务。
  三、第三教学环节:合作交流,巩固提高   教师活动 学生活动   引导学生进行 Brithday Game 游戏活动,让学生互相询问生日,然后按照年龄的大小排列顺序。通过这种方式,练习运用所学目标语言,完成第 4 部分的教学任务。 Birthday Game 游戏活动,互相询问生日,然后按照年龄的大小排列顺序。通过这种方式,练习运用所学目标语言,完成第 4 部分的教学任务。
  本课总结   本课采用了 Classifying , Contrasting 和 Role―playing 的学习策略,利用教学图片、幻灯片、实物 ( 大挂历 ) 或制作课件 ( 反映月份特征 ) 等来展开课堂教学、 Pairwork 问答式的口语交际活动或游戏活动,学习日期的询问与表达,并通过询问和谈论自己、同学以及父母家人的生日理解生日更多的含义、增进同学之间的了解。
相关说课稿:
责编:xufen&&&
课程专业名称
原价/优惠价
¥800 / ¥400
¥800 / ¥400
¥800 / ¥400
¥600 / ¥480
¥600 / ¥480
¥600 / ¥480
¥600 / ¥480
¥600 / ¥480
¥600 / ¥480
请输入评论内容!
手机扫一扫二维码
手机扫一扫二维码
手机扫一扫二维码Unit 8 When is your birthday 课堂达标题及答案(每课时分ABC卷)_初中英语试题_作文网
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
Unit 8 When is your birthday 课堂达标题及答案(每课时分ABC卷)
&&&热&&&&&★★★
Unit 8 When is your birthday 课堂达标题及答案(每课时分ABC卷)
作者:佚名 文章来源: 点击数: 更新时间: 13:23:31
  Unit 8 When is your birthday?  Section A 1a-2d 第36课时  A  一、根据句意填入所缺的单词 (5’)  1. August is the ________ mon th of a year.  2. _________ is the second month of a year.  3. __________ is the first month of a year.  4. September is the _________ month of a year.  5. __________ is the eleventh month of a year.  二、单项选择 (5’)  1. “When is ____ birthday?” “ It’s April ______.”  A. 21st B. twenty C. 20th D. 21st  2. “Happy birthday!” “________.”  A. Thank you B. The same to you C. No D. Yes  3. My birthday is _____ September 13th.  A. in B. on C. to D. of  4. Today is Tom’s _____ birthday.  A. fiveth B. five C. fifteenth D. fifteen  5. December is the ____ month of a year.  A. first B. tenth C. eleventh D. last  Answers: 一 1. eighth 2. February 3. January 4. ninth 5. November  二 CABCD  B  一、按要求写出单词的相应形式 (5’)  1. three (序数词)___________ 2. ninth (基数词)_________  3. birthday (复数)___________ 4. Jan. (完整形式)_____ _____  5. October (缩写形式)_________ 6. eight (序数词) ___________  7. 10th (完整形式)___________ 8. second (缩写形式)_________  9. twenty (序数词)____________ 10. thirty-first (基数词)___________  二、汉译英 (5’)  1. 你的生日是什么时候?______________________________________________  2. 我的生日是五月一日。_____________________________________________  3. 她妹妹的生日是什么时候?_________________________________________  4. 她的生日是六月十日。_____________________________________________  5. 她的生日是八月二日吗?是的。  __________________________________________________________________  Answers: 一 1. third 2. nine 3. birthdays 4. January 5. Oct. 6. eighth 7. tenth  8. 2nd 9 twentieth 10 thirty-one  二1. When is your birthday ? 2. My birthday is May 1st . 3 When is her sister’s birthday ? 4 Her birthday is June 10th . 5. Is her birthday August 2nd ?  C  一、用所给词的适当形式填空 (5’)  1. Tom is the ________(three) boy.  2. S eptember is the _________(nine) month of the year.  3. Which day is the _________(one) day of a week?  4. That day was July the __________(twenty-five)  5. The _________(two) desk is my desk.  二、单项选择 (5’)  1. C Are those _____ pants? -- No, they are _____.  A. yours, of my father B. your, my father’s  C. yours, my father’s D. your, of my father  2. -- _______ is your mother? -- She is fifty.  A. How B. What C. How old D. Where  3. He is fourteen______ old.  A. year B. / C. year’s D. years  4. ______ your birthday May 6th? 
 A. Is B. Are C. What’s D. It’s  5. C How old is Jack? -- I think _____ 14.  A. she’s B. he’s C. his D. her  Answers: 一1. third 2. ninth 3. first 4. twenty-first 5. second  二 BCDAB  Unit 8 When is your birthday?  Section A 3a-4 第37课时  A  一、用所给词的适当形式填空 (5’)  1. Tom has _______(12) color pens.  2. Tom’s birthday is August ________(12).  3. Is March the _______(3) month of a year?  4. There are ________(90) students in her class.  5. The new skirt are ________(100) yuan.  二、根据句意填入适当的单词 (5’)  1. “How _______ is Wang Nan?” “ She is twenty-six. ”  2. Mary was born on September 16th. So that day is her ________.  3. “_________ is his school trip?” “It’s March 2nd.”  4. May is the fifth ________ of a year.  5. ________ 1st is Children’s Day(儿童节).  Answers:一 1. twelve 2. twelfth 3. third 4. ninety 5 one hundred  二1. old 2. birthday 3. When 4. month 5. June  B  一、单项选择 (5’)  1. “What’s the _____ today?” “It’s November 24th.”  A. day B. date C. month D. year  2. Mr Brown is ___ __ old man. He’s 80.  A. a B. an C. the D./  3. The boy is _____. Today is his ______ birthday.  A. twelfth B. twelfth C. twelve D. twelve  4. My brother’s birthday is May ______.  A. fifteen B. fifty C. fifteenth D. fiftieth  5. ______ his birthday March 6th?  A. When B. How old C. Is D. Does  二、补全对话 (5’)  Name: Nancy Brown  Date of Birth: May 23rd  Age: 14  Favorite Sport: Baseball  A: Is this 1 your friend?  B: Yes, 2 is.  A: What’s 3 name?  B: It’s 4 .  A: 5 is her birthday?  B: It’s 6 7 .  A: How 8 is she?  B: She is 14.  A: What 9 does she like?  B: She 10 baseball.  Answers: 一 BBBCC  二 1. girl 2. she 3. her 4. Nancy Brown 5. When  6. May 7. 23rd 8. old 9. sport 10. likes  C  一、根据句意及首字母提示补全单词 (10’)  1. There are usually(通常)t_________ days in February.  2. C When is your b_______, Tina? -- It is July 5th.  3. John is fifteen y________ old.  4. We have an Art F__________ each year.  5. H_______ old is your father?  6. O_________ 1st is our National Day(国庆节).  7. C How much is it? -- It is 20 d_________.  8. The birthday p_________ is October tenth.  9. The sixth month of a year is J___________.  10. The last month of a year is D___________.  Answers: 1. twenty-eight 2. birthday 3. years 4 Festival 5 How 6. October 7. dollars 8. party 9. June 10 December  Unit 8 When is yo
ur birthday?  Section B 1-2c 第38课时  A  一、单项选择 (5’)  1. “Are these your photos?” “No, they are my ______.”  A. brother B. brothers C. brother’s D. of brother  2. Class Two and Class Three are having a basketball _____ now.  A. game B. sport C. play D. club  3. “Do you want to have a school trip?” “______.”  A. Yes, you do B. No, I do C. Yes, you don’t D. No, I don’t  4. “When is _____ birthday?” “Her birthday is December 19th.”  A. your B. my C. Bob’s D. Helen’s  5. Bill is ________.  A. eighteen years old B. eighteen year old  C. eighteenth years old D. eighteenth years old  二、根据汉语提示完成句子 (5’)  1. When is our school __________(郊游)?  2. Can you come to my ___________(聚会) next week?  3. There will be an English ____________(竞赛) on July 2nd.  4. Where is your __________(父亲的) T-shirt?  5. Her ________(年龄) is fifteen.  Answers: CADDA 1. trip 2. party 3. contest 4. father’s 5 age  B  一、根据句意及 首字母提示完成单词 (5’)  1. There are twelve months in a y________.  2. We come from China. We’re C_________.  3. The art f________ is November 23rd.  4. We have an English s________ contest this Friday.  5. I want to have a t_________ to Hainan this year.  二、单项选择 (5’)  1. “ How old is her sister?” “________.”  A. It’s ten years old B. She’s ten years old  C. She’s ten years’ old D. She is ten year’s old  2. We will have the basketball game _____ Nov. 19th.  A. at B. on C. in D. /  3. “When is ____ birthday?” “Her birthday is October fifth.”  A. your brother’s B. Jack sister C. his sister’s D. Lucy’s brother’s  4. ______ is the seventh month of a year.  A. August B. July C. November D. June  5. We have an _____ party each month.  A. spe ech B. music C. sports D. English  Answers: 1. year 2. Chinese 3. festival 4. speech 5. trip BBCBD  C  一、用所给词的适当形式填空 (5’)  1. There are ________(31) days in July.  2. “How old is the girl?” “She’s ________(9) years old.  3. Her birthday is August __ _____(9).  4. Monday is the _________(2) day of a week.  5. “How much is the jacket?” “It’s _________(90) yuan.  二、单项选择 (5’)  1. Ann’s birthday is _______.  A. March 3th B. June 2st C. July 1th D. August 7th  2. March is ________ month of a year.  A. three B. third C. the three D. the third  3. “When were you born?” “I was born on _______.”  A. June 1st, 1997 B. 1997, June 1st C. June, 1997 1st D. 1st, 1997 June  4. Audrey H
epburn was born in Belgium ____ 4th May 1929.  A. at B. in C. on D. from  5. The _____ question is much more difficult than this one.  A. sixth B. six C. sixteen D. sixty  Answers: 1. thirty-one 2. nine 3. ninth 4. second 5. ninety DDACA  Unit 8 When is your birthday?  Section B 3a-4 第39课时  A  一、句型转换 (5’)  1. We have a basketball game. (改为一般疑问句)  ______ ______ ______ a basketball game?  2. The school trip is October 30th. (对划线部分提问)  _______ ______ the school trip?  3. My uncle is thirty. (同上) _______ ______ is your uncle?  4. Mary, are you thirteen years old? (作否定回答)  _______, _______ ________.  5. What’s your age? (同义句) _______ ________ are you?  二、单句改错 (5’)  1. His uncle is thirty year old._________________ _______ ________  2. Zhang Qian is a art teacher. _______________________________  3. The basketball game is in July 2nd. __________________________  4. My birthday is 1980 May 20th. ______________________________  5. Sally’s birthday is October nineth. ___________________________  Answers: 1. Do you have 2. When is 3. How old 4. No I’m not 5. How old  1. years 2. an 3. on 4. May 20th , 1980 .5 ninth .  B  根据句意写出下列句子中各月的名称 (10’)  1. The New Year’s Day is the first day in __________.  2. We often have a long holiday in F__________.  3. C Does Women’s Day come in ___________? C Yes, it does.  4. I like to go out for a picnic(野餐) in A_______ or M_______ in spring(春天).  5. When is Children’s Day? It’s on _________1st.  6. The two hottest months are J________ and A_________.  7. Classes begin in S__________. We must come back to school again.  8. There will be a seven-day holiday in O__________. We can have a good time again.  9. The last second month is __________.  10. In the USA, in _________, people are very happy, because they have a Christmas Day(圣诞节).  Answers:1. January 2. February 3.March 4. April May 5. June 6. July August  7. September 8 October 9. November 10. December  C  一、句型转换 (5’)  1. Jenny’s birthday party is March 19th. (对划线部分提问)  _______ _______ Jenny’s birthday party?  2. He is very well. (同上)  _______ ________ he?  3. His uncle is thirty-one. (同上)  _______ _______ ______ his uncle?  4. How old are you? (同义句)  _________ your ________?  5. C Is your school trip on June 1st? (做肯定回答)  -- Yes, ______ ______.  二、用所给单词补全对话 (5’)  Sorry, When, speech, school, have, What  J: ____
_ events do you have at your ______?  K: We have an English ______ contest each year.  J: _______ is it?  K: It’s in May.  J: Do you ______ a pop concert?  K: _______, I don’t know.  Answers: 一 1.When is 2 How is 3. How old is 4 What’s age 5. it is  二 What school speech When have Sorry  Unit 8 When is your birthday?  Self-check 第40课时  A  一、根据句意及首字母提示补全单词 (5’)  1. W__________ is your mother’s birthday.  2. Christmas(圣诞节) is in D____ _______.  3. September t________ is Teachers’ Day.  4. My b_________ is October 21st.  5. Dave had a birthday p________ yesterday.  二、单项选择 (5’)  1. C When is your birthday? -- It’s ______.  A. 1st B. at May 1st C. May D. in May  2. C What’s the date today? -- It’s _____.  A. Monday B. April C. April 1st D. a April  3. This is _____ bookstore.  A. he B. his C. she D. it  4. Where is ______ pencil?  A. Jenny B. Jenny’s C. Jennys D. Jennies  5. _____ you like the Art Festival?  A. Are B. Do C. Have D. Where  Answers: 1. When 2. December 3. tenth 4.birthday 5. party DCBBB  B  选词填空 (10’)  date of birth, Chinese, how old, Susan’s birthday, game, music, May, nineteenth, March, fourteen  1. -- _____ is Li Lei’s mother? -- She’s thirty-three.  2. Mother’s Day is the second Sunday of ________.  3. Eighteen boys are in the classroom. You are the ________ one.  4. C What’s your _______? C It’s July 22nd.  5. We go to ________ party this Sunday.  6. Let’s go to the soccer ________ on May 15th.  7. Many ________ people have English names.  8. __________ 12th is Tree Planting Day(植树节).  9. Lisa is _________ and her brother is ten years old.  10. My sister doesn’t like sports, but she likes ________.  Answers: 1. How old 2. May 3. nineteenth 4. date of birth 5. Susan’s birthday 6 . game 7. Chinese 8. March 9. fourteen 10. music  C  根据句意及首字母提示补全单词 (10’)  1. There are 31 d_______ in July.  2. F__________ is the second month of the year.  3. School begins in S__________.  4. Some young people like listening to the rock m________.  5. C Where are you going for your school t_______? -- To the mountains.  6. Dave’s birthday p________ is on May 1st.  7. N_________ comes before December.  8. Mid-Autumn Day(中秋节) is an important f________ in China.  9. C What’s the d_______ of your birthday? --It’s May 10th.  10. A________ is
the fourth month of the year.  Answers: 1. days 2. February 3. September 4. music 5. trip 6. party  7. November 8. festival 9. date 10.
英语录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇英语: 下一篇英语:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)}

我要回帖

更多关于 when you believe 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信