justin bieber演唱会是我一生的挚爱用英语怎么说

英语翻译你喜欢国外歌手吗?B;是的,我真的很喜欢他们C;谁是你最喜欢的歌手?当然是JustinbieberD; 他的确很帅C;我赞同D; 你知道他最喜欢的食物吗?B;我知道,是面A;我知道他喜欢面,也知道_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译你喜欢国外歌手吗?B;是的,我真的很喜欢他们C;谁是你最喜欢的歌手?当然是JustinbieberD; 他的确很帅C;我赞同D; 你知道他最喜欢的食物吗?B;我知道,是面A;我知道他喜欢面,也知道
英语翻译你喜欢国外歌手吗?B;是的,我真的很喜欢他们C;谁是你最喜欢的歌手?当然是JustinbieberD; 他的确很帅C;我赞同D; 你知道他最喜欢的食物吗?B;我知道,是面A;我知道他喜欢面,也知道他喜欢苹果,香蕉C;苹果对我们身体很好D;他喜欢垃圾食品吗?B; 不喜欢,那不健康
A:hello!do you like the foreign singer?B:yes,i really like them!C:who is your favour singer?B:aha,its must be Justinbieber!D:really?he is really handsome!C:i also think so!D:do you know what is his favour food?B:yes,i know,it‘s noodle!A:I know he like noodle,apple and banana!D:is he like the snacks?B:no!it's no good to health!Justin Bieber《Baby》_高清视频在线观看_MTV歌曲_乐视网
Justin Bieber《Baby》
下载到电脑
缓存至手机
转存到云盘
收藏成功!同时能自动追剧。
方式B免费发短信到手机
方式C下载APP到本机
英雄,快来抢沙发!
英雄,快来抢沙发!
乐视集团旗下网站
乐视网频道
乐视网旗下产品
乐视推荐:
京公网安备:
Copyright &
乐视网()All rights reserved.女版Justin Bieber晋级美国达人秀:我不是JB(视频)
小编:sunjie
还记得那个&女版Justin Bieber&吗?22岁女生Dani Shay长相酷似Justin Bieber,多次被人错认后,她录了一段自弹自唱改编版的《Baby》调侃自己的窘境。
这次Dani参加美国达人秀,再次演唱了这首歌,并且成功晋级。看看这位自信并有才华的女生是怎么说的吧^^评委说You look like Justin Bieber. 她果断来了一句Justin Bieber looks like me.
Artist:Dani Shay
Song:Baby改编版 What The Hell
What The Hell
Ohh wooaa........
I guess you know this, I guess you care.
about the way I flip my hair
You say it's Bieber, you say it's hot
But let me tell you it's no it's no it's no it's not.
Am I on TV?The girl who's playing.
He looks just like me. What are you saying.
Said there's another who looks things like you
and he is on every single channel love you too
but now I was like
what the hell are you talking about
I was like
I was like
this face has always been mine, mine
I'm just like
yeah I'm like
this face has always been mine
Oh I knew this couldn't be on real life
I must be dreaming deceiving myself in real time
but I'm gonna play it cool until I know it's true
so then I finally turn on my Mac to see
This Justin Bieber
Oh no this can't be
you gotta shake me till you wake me from this bad dream
I'm going down down down down
and now I just can't believe a mini me he's now I'm found
now I'm like
I'm just like
I'm like
this face has always been mine , mine
yeah I say
Oh I'm like
this face has always been mine
yeah I'm 22 years old and yes I'm quite confused cuz nobody got the same on my daddy except my sister Ashley
so who are you
you got me going crazy what am I supposed to do
There's screaming
oh same baby
but aren't my songs good,too?
I have my own words
I'll make a thing and you listen to me sing and maybe I'll rapperbiers too cuz that's them flow up break in
you know this can't be easy seeing that face on TV
cuz I want you to see me
so I just keep on singing
this face has always been mine , mine
so am I all gone am I all gone am I gone gone gone
no I am not...
内容来自 听力课堂网:
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:
免费学习 新概念英语视频课程
见面打招呼
新概念第一册
国际音标速成求JUSTIN BIEBER英文简介.RT.急求啊 T T.英语课要打在课件上的,不用太难,通俗易懂是关键.- -_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求JUSTIN BIEBER英文简介.RT.急求啊 T T.英语课要打在课件上的,不用太难,通俗易懂是关键.- -
求JUSTIN BIEBER英文简介.RT.急求啊 T T.英语课要打在课件上的,不用太难,通俗易懂是关键.- -
Justin Drew Bieber,born March 1,1994,is a Canadian pop/R&B singer.His performances were seen on YouTube by Scooter Braun,who later became his manager.Braun flew Bieber to Atlanta,Georgia,to consult with Usher and soon signed a record deal with Island Records,where he began his professional career.The first part of his two-part debut album My World was released on November 17,2009.Four successful pre-album singles have been released:"One Time","One Less Lonely Girl","Love Me",and "Favorite Girl",which were Top 15 hits on the Canadian Hot 100 and Top 40 hits on the Billboard Hot 100.This accomplishment made Bieber the only artist in Billboard history to have four singles from a debut album chart in the Top 40 of the Hot 100 before the album's release.The album received positive reviews from critics,and debuted at #6 on the U.S.Billboard 200,selling 137,000 copies in its first week,which was the second best opening release for a new artist in 2009.Bieber also became the first artist to have all songs from a single album to chart in the U.S.Hot 100.It also debuted at #1 on the Canadian Albums Chart,and went Gold in a week.In less than a month of release,the album was certified Platinum in Canada,and in less than two months later,the album was certified Platinum in the United States,selling over a million copies.It was also certified Silver in the United Kingdom.The latter half,My World 2.0 is set for a March 2010 release.The lead single,"Baby" was released on January 18,2010.Bieber was named the hottest star of 2009 by J-14,newcomer of the year by MuchMusic,and listed by Celebuzz as one of the Top 10 YouTube stars of the decade.}

我要回帖

更多关于 justin bieber baby 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信