frank said ,"you should study hard."变成什么是间接引语语.

直接引语转间接引语_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
直接引语转间接引语
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢 直接引语变成间接引语时  本文档属于精品文档、课件类技术资料,转载请联系作者
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
 直接引语变成间接引语时 
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口直接引语与间接引语教案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
直接引语与间接引语教案
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢直接引语变成间接引语时【精品推荐-doc】——所有资料文档均为本人悉心收集,..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
直接引语变成间接引语时【精品推荐-doc】
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口初中直接引语变间接引语练习题-海文库
全站搜索:
您现在的位置:&>&&>&初中英语
初中直接引语变间接引语练习题
直接引语变间接引语练习题将所给直接引语变为间接引语,每空一词:1. “I never eat meat.” he said.He said that ______ never ______ meat.2. “I’ve found my wallet.” he said to me.He ______ me that he ______ ______ ______ wallet.3. “I took it home with me.” she said.She said that ______ ______ _______ it home with her.4. The teacher said, “The sun rises in the east and goes down in the west.”The teacher said that the sun ______ in the east and ______ down in the west.5. “I met her yesterday.” he said to me.He ______ me that he ______ met the day ______.6. “You must come here before five.” he said.He said that I ______ to go ______ before five.7. “I bought the house 10 years ago.” he said.He said that he _______ bought the house 10 years _______.8. “Did you see her last week?” he said.He ______ ______ I had seen her the week _______.9. He said, “You can sit here, Jim.”He ______ Jim that he ______ sit there10. He asked, “How did you find it, mother?”He asked her mother ______ ______ ______ found it.11. “Where have you been these days?” he asked.He asked me _______ _______ _______been _______ days.12. “Do you know where she lives?” he asked.He asked ______ ______ knew where she ______.13. “Stop making so much noise, children.” he said.He ______ the children ______ ______ making so much noise.14. “Don’t tell him the news.” she said.She told me _______ ______ ______ him the news.15. “Are you intested in this?” he said.He ______ ______ I was interestd in ______.【参考答案】1. he, ate
2. told, had, found, his3. she, had, taken
4. rise, goes5. told, had, before
6. had, there7. had, before
8. asked, if [whether], before9. told, could
10. how, she, had11. where, I, had, those
12. if [whether], I, lived13. told, to, stop
14. not, to, tell15. asked, if [whether], that直接引语改为间接引语专题练习1 He said , “Mother, the boy is very naughty.”2 He said to me, “I have left my book in your room.”3 Kitty said “I’ll call again after supper this evening.”4 She said, “I will come here again tonight.”5 He said, “I arrived yesterday morning.”6 She said , “My sister will be back tomorrow morning.”7 “The children had better go to bed early,” she said.8 He said , “I have lost my umbrella.”9 Paul said, “I’m trying to get a taxi.”10 “I never eat meat.” He explained.11 “Have you been here for ages?” she said.12 “I took the dictionary home with me,” he said.13 “Frank, I came to return you the book,” Henry said.14 He asked, “Are you sure your mother will come?’15 He asked, “Are you a teacher or a student?”16 He said to me, “Please come again tomorrow.”17 He said to me, “Don’t do that again.”18 He said, “Where is she going?”19 “Who lives next door?” she asked.20 “What’s happened?” he asked.21 “Where is the airport?” he asked.22.”What have you got in your bag?” the asked .23 “Mary, when is the next train?” he asked.24 “Why did you stop the car, Tom? ” she asked.25 “Is there anyone here?” he asked.26 “Do you know Mrs Green?” he asked me.27 “Shall I wait for them or shall I go on?” the man asked.28 “Shall I lock the car or leave it unlocked?” she asked.29 “Will you be here tomorrow?” he asked me.30 “Would you like to come in for a drink?” she asked Bill.31 “Could me give me a hand?” Mr Black asked Tom.32 “You’ll be back tonight, won’t you?” my wife asked me.33 “Don’t swim out too far, children,” mother said.34 “Please let me have a try.” Jane said to the teacher.35 “Do sit down, everybody.” said the hostess.36 “Please don’t take any risks,” said his wife.37 “Don’t forget to take your pills,” said mother to his daughter.38 “Put down your gun, man!” said the inspector.39 “Be quiet, girls.” said the old man.40 “Bring your textbook with you tomorrow, please.” The teacher said to her.41 I asked Wang Dong “Are there any spelling mistakes in my exercises?”Exercise one(
)1) I asked him how much__________.does his new car cost
B)did his new car cost C) his new car costed
D)his new car cost(
)2)Do you know ____________.what he’s looking for
B)what is he looking for C) what does he look for
D)his is looking for(
)3)I’m not sure __________.what is his name.
B)what his name is. C) his name is what
D)what’s his name (
)4)I don’t know _________.where does he live
B)where did he live C) where he lives
D)he lives where (
)5)I didn’t know______________.what she said
B)what did she say C) what she spoke
D)what was she speaking (
)6)I don’t know__________.when he will come back
B)when will he come back C)when does he come back
D)when did he come back(
)7)Could you tell me where ________ now?A)you are living
B) do you live
C)you live (
)8)He didn’t know _____he should go or not.A)if
B) weather
D)whetherExercise two 陈述句1)She says,”I am a teacher.”She says2)She said,”I am a teacher.”She said一般疑问句1)“Are you from Japan?”he says to me.He (
) me2)“Are you from Japan?”he said to me.He (
) me特殊疑问句3)“When does the train arrive?” Please tell me.Please tell me4)“When does the train arrive?” Please told me.Please told me祈使句/请求1)“Don’t make any noise.”Mother says to Tom.Mother (
D)did you live
2)“open the window.” Mr Li said to me.Mr Li (
) me3)“Would you like to show me your book?” Kate says to me.Kate (
Exercise three把直接引语变成间接引语(陈述句)一般现在时1)“We go to school on Saturday.”They say
2)“I want to give your sister a Christmas card.”Kelly says
3)“I will visit my daughter in March.”He says
4)She says, “I’m glad to meet you.”She tells us
把直接引语变成间接引语(陈述句)一般过去时5)“I am a teacher.”He said
6)“We are at the coffee shop.”They said
7)“I don’t have any books about animals.”Rik told Annie
8)“The earth goes round the sun.”The teacher saidExercise four把直接引语变成间接引语(一般疑问句)一般现在时1)I really don’t know.“Did they go to the park yesterday?”I really don’t know2)The principal wants to know.“Do the students study hard?”The principal wants to know
把直接引语变成间接引语(一般疑问句)一般过去时3)They wondered.“Shall we buy some food for picnic?”They wondered4)“Is your mother a doctor or not?” Lucy asked me.Lucy asked me
Exercise five把直接引语变成间接引语(特殊疑问句)一般现在时1)Jack wants to know.“Where does your cousin live?”Jack wants to know2)Do you know. “Whose book is it?”Do you know把直接引语变成间接引语(特殊疑问句)一般过去时3)“What do you want?” Sally asked me.Sally asked me4)“How much sugar shall we put in a cake?” She knew.She knewExercise six把下列句子改成间接引语方法:首先区别句子,然后决定引导词/语序/时态/人称1)Don’t drink too much.The doctor said to me.
2)We go to school on Saturday. They said.
3)How can I get to the park? Can you tell me.
4)Is your mother a worker? She asked me.
5)Does Mary study hard? He wants to know.
6)Please open the window. The teacher said to Tom.
7)Ice gets into water when it’s over zero. I learned.
8)What time did he get up? Please tell us.
9)Do you go to school on foot? I said to Mike.
10)Will you go shopping with me? Miss Li asked me.一:引导词的运用
(1) I don't know ___________or not. A. whether he is at home
B. if he is at home C. that he is at home
D. whether is he at home (2) This depends on _________ the weather is fine. A. which
B. whether
D. that (3) The teacher asked the new student ________ class he was in. A. which
D. that (4) I don't know ________ Mr. Green will come to see us. He'll help us with our English. A. why
D. where (5) --- Be careful! Don't break the bottles. Do you hear ______ I said? David? --- Yes, Mum A. what
D. if (6) --- Do you know _______ Mr Black's address is? --- He may live at NO.18 or No. 19 of Bridge Street. I'm not sure of ______. A. where, which
B. where, what
C. what, which
D. what, where (7) There is not much difference between the two. I really don't know _____. A. what should I choose
B. which I should choose C. which should I choose
D. what I should choose 二:宾语从句的语序――陈述句语序 (1)
Did you find out ______? A. she was looking for whose child
B. whose child was she looking for C. whose child she is looking for
D. whose child she was looking for (2)
Are you interested in _____? A. how did he do it
B. he did it how
C. how he did it
D. he how did it (3)
I don't know _____. Can you tell me? A. how the two players are old
B. how old are the two players C. the two players are how old
D. how old the two players are (4)
--- What did the scientist say? --- He said he wondered if _____ into space by spaceship one day. A. he had to fly
B. he could fly
C. can he fly
D. could he fly (5)
Excuse me, sir. Could you tell me ____? A. Where the bank nearest
B. where is the nearest bank C. where the nearest bank is
D. the nearest bank is where (6)She asked Tom ________ with his car? A. what the matter was
B. what the matter is C. what was the matter
D. what is the matter 三:时态 (1) It's 7:30. I can't believe you___ cooking dinner yet, Sally. A. haven't started
C. don't start
D. hadn't started (2)
The teacher told us yesterday that December 25 ____ Christmas Day. A. is
C. has been
D. will be (3)
The teacher said that the earth _______round the sun. A. goes
D. will go (4)
We 'd like to tell you that you ______the exam.A. have passed
B. had passed
D. will pass(5)
“Could you tell me______?” “ Yes. They ____ to the library.”A. where are the twins, have been
B. where were the twins, have beenC. where the twins are, have gone
D, where the twins were, have gone(6)
Our father said that he ______ a new computer next week.A. will buy
B. have bought
C. would buy
D. buys(7)
I hear that he ______ to Beijing yesterday.A. goes
B. will go
D. have gone
高考真题1.―What did you parents think about your decision?―They always let me do ________ I think I should.
(06 全国Ⅱ)A. when
Please remind me _________ he said he was going. I may be in time to see him off.A. where
(06 全国Ⅰ)3.
Mary wrote an article on
the team had failed to win the game. (05全国卷)A.why
C.whoD.that4.Someone is ringing the doorbell Go and see________.(2000 上海)A .who is he
B. who he is
C. who is it
D. who it is5.
――We haven't heard from Jane for a long time.――What do you consider _______to her?(NMET 1990)A. was happening
B. to happen
C .has happened
D. happening参考答案一、A B A B A C B二、D C D B C C三、A A A A C C C四、B A A A B高考题DBADC直接引语和间接引语练习
I. 请选出正确的答案:1. Where was Alice’s sister? I don’t know where ________.A. was Alice’s sister
B. Alice’s sister wasC. is Alice’s sister
D. Alice’s sister is2. What did he say? I don’t know what _________.A. did he say
B. he says
C. he has said
D. he said3. I don’t know ___________.A. the reason why can be
B. why the reason may beC. what the reason can be
D. what the reason may be4. I wonder ___________ .which of the following is not the right choice?A. whether she will be fit for the job or notB. whether or not she will be fit for the jobC. if she will be fit for the jobD. what she will be fit for the job5. Is Mr. Wu from Beijing? I don’t know ________.A. where does he come from
B. from where does he comeC. which city he comes from
D. what city he comes from6. Can you make sure ___________?A. that he will come here today
B. when he will come here todayC. will he come here today
D. whether will he come here today7. Do you happen to know ________?A. where is her address
B. in which place is her addressC. what her address is
D. the place her address is8. Excuse me, but can you tell me ___________?A. where can I get to the library
B. where I can get to the libraryC. how can I get to the library
D. how I can get to the library9. John asked me _______ to visit his uncle’s farm with him.A. how would I like
B. if or not would I likeC. whether I would like
D. which I would like10. I’d like to know ________ Chinese.A. when he began to learn
B. when did he begin to learnC. when did he begin learning
D. for how long he began to learn
II. 将下列句子变为间接引语:1. “You should be more careful next time,” his father said to him.2. Mr. Wang said, “I will leave for Shanghai on business next month, children.”3. “I haven’t heard from my parents these days,” said Mary.4. The geography teacher said to us, “The moon moves around the earth and the earth goes roundthe sun.”5. She said to him, “It’s time that you left here.”6. Zhang Hong said to me, “Doctor Wang passed away in 1948.”7. John said to his parents, “I had learned 500 Chinese words by the end of last term.”8. The history teacher said to them, “The Chinese Communist Party was founded on July 1st, 1921.”9. He said, “Are you a student?”10. “Have you anything interesting I can read, George?” she said.11. “She’s here to ask for help, isn’t she?” he asked.12. “Where are you going?” the father asked his son.13. “Are you sorry for what you have done?” the mother asked the naughty boy.14. She said, “Did you meet this man at the station two hours ago, Mr. Li?”15. “Write your names on your papers first,” the teacher said to us.16. “Please come here again tomorrow,” her friend said to her.17. “Let me pack the parcel for you,” he said.18. “Don’t make so much noise in class, boys and girls,” said the teacher.19. “What a lovely day it is!”20. “Happy New Year to you!” he said.
III. 把下列句子变为直接引语:1. I told him that I had lost my money and that I would find it.2. She asked whether I would be free the next day or not.3. I asked her where she was going and what she was going to do the next day.4. His father told him not to climb that high tree in his new coat.5. The stranger asked me what my name was.6. She said that she would finish her work the next day.7. The teacher asked if we could do it.8. The commander ordered his men not to cross the river before dawn.9. My teacher asked whether he was coming.10. The scientist asked me what I was doing.答案I.
A C D C AII.1. His father told him that he should be more careful the next time.2. Mr. Wang told the children that he would leave for Shanghai on business the next month.3. Mary said that she hadn’t heard from her parents those days.4. The geography teacher told us that the moon moves around the earth and the earth goes roundthe sun.5. She told him that it was time that he left there.6. Zhang Hong told me that Doctor Wang passed away in 1948.7. John told his parents that he had learned 500 Chinese words by the end of last term.8. The history teacher told them that the Chinese Communist Party was founded on July 1st, 1921.9. He asked whether I was a student.10. She asked George if he had anything interesting she could read.11. He asked whether she was there to ask for help or not.12. The father asked his son where he was going.13. The mother asked the naughty boy if he was sorry for what he had done.14. She asked Mr. Li whether he had met that man at the station two hours before.15. The teacher told us to write our names on our papers first.16. Her friend asked her to go there again the next/ following day.17. He offered to pack the parcel for me.18. The teacher told the boys and girls not to make so much noise in class.19. He/ She exclaimed that it was really a lovely day.20. He wished me a Happy New Year.III.1. I said to him, “I have lost my money. I will find it.”2. She asked, “ You will be free tomorrow, won’t you?”3. I asked her, “Where are you going and what are you going to do tomorrow?”4. His father said, “Don’t climb this high tree in your new coat.”5. The stranger asked, “ What’s your name?”6. “I’ll finish my work tomorrow,” she said.7. The teacher asked, “Can you do it ?”8. The commander ordered his men, “Don’t cross the river before dawn.”9. My teacher asked, “Is he coming?”10.
The scientist asked me, “What are you doing?”
上一篇: 下一篇:
All rights reserved Powered by
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。}

我要回帖

更多关于 间接引语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信