热卖大片12345678910最新上映12345678910
Mr.Darcy and Prince Charming singing.
4 人认为非常好听
被评为“好听”的歌将被顶到首页第一个位置
lady come down
第一次推荐  
STWebPlayer
下载ST手机版( / )
Lyrics from film soundtrack &The Importance of Being Earnest&-------------------------------------------------------------(Rupert Everett and Algy, Colin Firth as Jack)Rupert:&& After you dear boy.Colin:&&&&Oh no after you.Rupert:&& No, no, no, do go first I'm not really good at the high bits. &&&&&&&&&&I'm much better low.Colin:&&&&Oh we'll see... Hm hm hm hmmRupert:&& 1 2. and!Colin:&&&&The western wind is blowing fair&&&&&&&&&&Across the dark Aegean SeaRupert:&& And at the secret marble stair&&&&&&&&&&My Tyrian galley waits for theeTogether: Come down, the purple sail is spread&&&&&&&&&&The watchman sleeps within the town&&&&&&&&&&Oh leave thy lily flowerbed&&&&&&&&&&Oh lady mine, come down(Chorus:)Together: Come down&&&&&&&&&&Lady come down&&&&&&&&&&Come down&&&&&&&&&&Lady come down,&&&&&&&&&&Oh Lady come down&&&&&&&&&&She will not come I know her well&&&&&&&&&&Of lover's vows she hath no care&&&&&&&&&&And little good a man can tell&&&&&&&&&&Of one so cruel and so fairColin:&&&&True love is but a woman's toy&&&&&&&&&&They never know their lover's painRupert:&& And I who loved as loves a boy&&&&&&&&&&Must love in vainTogether: Must love in vain&&&&&&&&&&Come down&&&&&&&&&&Lady come down&&&&&&&&&&Come down&&&&&&&&&&Lady come downColin:&&&&I think your high notes may have damaged our chances old boy. &&&&&&&&&&You do want them to come down don't you?Rupert:&& Well she is never gonna come down if you're singing like &&&&&&&&&&that. You're completely out of tuneColin:&&&&How dare youRupert:&& I'll take this bitColin:&&&&you leave this to me. You go lie down aroundRupert:&& no I'll take this bitColin:&&&&out of my way I'm coming throughRupert:&& go easy, my dear fellowColin:&&&&COME DOOOOOWWWNNN&&&&&&&&&&Come down&&&&&&&&&&Lady come down (Rupert: Jack, you're messing it more) __&&&&&&&&&&Come down&&&&&&&&&&Lady come downColin:&&&&That wasn't so bad, was it?&&&&&&&&&&HmmmmhmhhhhmmmmmRupert:&& They're not gonna come down.&&&&&&&&&&D'you think we should go up?&&&&&&&&&&Maybe we should go up.Colin:&&&&Algy you're always talking nonsense.Rupert:&& Well it's better than listening to itColin:&&&&Lady come downRupert:&& Doo bee doo bee doo bee doo bee doo Original poem &Serenade&:------------------------- The western wind is blowing fair&&&&&&&&Across the dark aegean sea,&& And at the secret marble stair&&&&&&&&My Tyrian galley waits for thee.&& Come down! the purple sail is spread,&&&&&&&&The watchman sleeps within the town,&& O leave thy lily-flowered bed,&&&&&&&&O Lady mine come down, come down! && She will not come, I know her well,&&&&&&&&Of lover's vows she hath no care,&& And little good a man can tell&&&&&&&&Of one so cruel and so fair.&& True love is but a woman's toy,&&&&&&&&They never know the lover's pain,&& And I who loved as loves a boy&&&&&&&&Must love in vain, must love in vain.&& O noble pilot tell me true&&&&&&&&Is that the sheen of golden hair?&& Or is it but the tangled dew&&&&&&&&That binds the passion-flowers there?&& Good sailor come and tell me now&&&&&&&& Is that my Lady's lily hand?&& Or is it but the gleaming prow,&&&&&&&&Or is it but the silver sand?&& No! no! 'tis not the tangled dew,&&&&&& 'Tis not the silver-fretted sand,&& It is my own dear Lady true&&&&&& With golden hair and lily hand! && O noble pilot steer for Troy,&&&&&& Good sailor ply the labouring oar,&& This is the Queen of life and joy&&&& Whom we must bear from Grecian shore!&& The waning sky grows faint and blue,&&&&&&It wants an hour still of day,&& Aboard! aboard! my gallant crew,&&&&&&O Lady mine away! away!&& O noble pilot steer for Troy,&&&&&& Good sailor ply the labouring oar,&& O loved as only loves a boy!&&&&&&O loved for ever evermore!手机APP下载
听歌学英语
音乐咖啡厅
频道本月排行
爱尔兰的音乐充满着异域风情,也带着一些神秘的气息。欢迎来到《听歌学英语》
Love me like you do, 以你的方式来爱我。I love
如果您有什么意见和建议,可以通过以下方式联系我们。}

我要回帖

更多关于 歌曲下载 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信