英语四级作文作文《你喜欢哪种媒体形式》

英语作文:请描述一件你喜欢的学习用品,至少8句话,要求2-3种句型._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文:请描述一件你喜欢的学习用品,至少8句话,要求2-3种句型.
英语作文:请描述一件你喜欢的学习用品,至少8句话,要求2-3种句型.
I have an English-Chinese dictionary. It is my good friend. When I meet a new word, I always guess what it means, and then I take out my dictionary, look it up in it, see if I am right. If I
do well, I am so happy. I always put it under my pillow, and when I wake up, I always see it for the first sight.And then I am always full of你喜欢哪种联系方式?_百度知道
你喜欢哪种联系方式?
MSN等与他人进行交流,我们还可以发送邮件或手机短信,谈谈你喜欢哪种方式与人联系。请你写一篇字的短文,甚至还可以通过QQ,人与人之间的联系方式多种多样、打电话以外。除了传统的写信现代社会,并陈述理由
提问者采纳
owdays people have numbers of communication ways,phone calling.Traditional s obvouse that we can send E-mail or M-phone messages.It&#39,etc,or even use QQ
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁关于music的英语作文music1.music包括哪些种类,每个种类的特点是什么.2.你喜欢哪种音乐?为什么喜欢这种(最好是popular哈)3.音乐带来的好处或音乐带给人的作用最好有翻译哈.可以粘贴的哈_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
关于music的英语作文music1.music包括哪些种类,每个种类的特点是什么.2.你喜欢哪种音乐?为什么喜欢这种(最好是popular哈)3.音乐带来的好处或音乐带给人的作用最好有翻译哈.可以粘贴的哈
关于music的英语作文music1.music包括哪些种类,每个种类的特点是什么.2.你喜欢哪种音乐?为什么喜欢这种(最好是popular哈)3.音乐带来的好处或音乐带给人的作用最好有翻译哈.可以粘贴的哈
Music,a wonder that human beings created ever before,I think,is a favourite of most individuals.There are many types of music in the world,for example,pop music,soft music,disco.Pop music are welcome by most people for its easy accessibility,and soft music maybe can create a good atmosphere that men and women can date on,and disco,which is very fast in rhythm,can be used as the dance music.I like the soft music in that I like a quiet atmosphere.While having a cup of tea,reading a good book,the soft music can be the best choice to calm yourself down.Music,which is a cure for all,can really relax oneself after an exhausting working day,and can also make you in a good mood whole day.一种你喜欢食物的做法的英语作文_百度知道
一种你喜欢食物的做法的英语作文
提问者采纳
First select a suitable pan and use vegetable or olive oil to saute your vegetables.Heat the oil on high heat. This is essential to ensure the vegetables cook quickly before releasing to much water. Remember you want to saute the vegetables in oil and not boil them in their own water.Throughout the sauteing process don't overcrowd the pan, therefore you want to give the vegetables plenty of breathing room to allow for a quick brown. Cook until veggies are 供沪垛疚艹狡讹挟番锚browned, about four minutes don't overcook. If you have many vegetables to saute cook two batches.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文Myfamily 你家住在哪?家庭成员的职业 家庭成员各自喜欢的一种动物_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文Myfamily 你家住在哪?家庭成员的职业 家庭成员各自喜欢的一种动物
英语作文Myfamily 你家住在哪?家庭成员的职业 家庭成员各自喜欢的一种动物
MyfamilyMy name's *** .Im from ***,There 3 people in my family----------my mother ,father and me ,we are live in China.my mother is a teacher in school,my father si work in factory .my mothr's favourite sport is table tennis,my father's favourite sport is basketball and I'm a student ,I like play football.I like my family.}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语四级作文万能模板 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信