将mother asks me to go home on time .改为被动语态练习题

英语改错题单句改错,每个句子中有一处错误1.After watching the match,Let's go on doing our homework.2.I can't help cleaning the classroom because my mother asks me to go home at once.3.Much attention should be paid to improve your han_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语改错题单句改错,每个句子中有一处错误1.After watching the match,Let's go on doing our homework.2.I can't help cleaning the classroom because my mother asks me to go home at once.3.Much attention should be paid to improve your han
英语改错题单句改错,每个句子中有一处错误1.After watching the match,Let's go on doing our homework.2.I can't help cleaning the classroom because my mother asks me to go home at once.3.Much attention should be paid to improve your handwriting,or you won't get high marks.4.My old grandpa always forgets locking the door but he always says that he remembers locking it.5.Amy wasn't allowed going to bed until she finished her homework.6.We shall appreciate to hear from you again.7.It was said that his bother had admitted to have stolen the money from the bank.8.I can't imagine to live without water in summer.
1 let's 改为 we2 cleaning 改成clean.3 improve -- improving4 locking--to lock5 going -- to go6 to hear-- hearing7 bother -- brother8 to live -- living将下列句子改为被动语态1.I sent a letter to you last month.2.Do we use it for cooking?3.where did you build the bridge?4.Mother tells me a story every day.5.Can you finish his homework today?_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
将下列句子改为被动语态1.I sent a letter to you last month.2.Do we use it for cooking?3.where did you build the bridge?4.Mother tells me a story every day.5.Can you finish his homework today?
将下列句子改为被动语态1.I sent a letter to you last month.2.Do we use it for cooking?3.where did you build the bridge?4.Mother tells me a story every day.5.Can you finish his homework today?
1.I sent a letter to you last month.a letter was sent to you last month2.Do we use it for cooking?does it be used for cooking by us?3.where did you build the bridge?where was the bridge built?4.Mother tells me a story every day.a story is been told to me everyday by mother.5.Can you finish his homework today?can his homework be finished today by you?
last month a letter was sent to you by me.was it used for cooking?where was the bridge built?i was told a story everyday by my mother
A letter was sent to you by me last month.Is it used for cooking by us?where is the bridge built by you?A story is told to me by mother everyday.Can his homework
be finished by you today?
1.A letter was sent to you last month by me.2.Is it used for cooking?3.Where was the bridge built by you?4.A story is told to me by my mom every day.5.Will his homework be finished by you today?请把下列句子变为被动语态The wind blew down the big tree last night.I think that he is right.He had not thrown the bad food.Mother was not mending the trousers.They would not take him to Beijing.Nobody knew me in this town at that time._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请把下列句子变为被动语态The wind blew down the big tree last night.I think that he is right.He had not thrown the bad food.Mother was not mending the trousers.They would not take him to Beijing.Nobody knew me in this town at that time.
请把下列句子变为被动语态The wind blew down the big tree last night.I think that he is right.He had not thrown the bad food.Mother was not mending the trousers.They would not take him to Beijing.Nobody knew me in this town at that time.
The big tree was blown down by the wind last night.He is thought to be right.The bad food hadn't been thrown by him.The trousers wasn't mended by mother.He wouldn't be taken by them to BJ.It's unknown that i was in this town at that time.
The wind blew down the big tree last night.The big tree was blown down by wind last night.I think that he is right.He was thought to be right (by me).He had not thrown the bad food...将下列句子改为被动语态1、What did you bring this time?2、When are you going to buy a new TV?3、We'll hold a meeting next Monday.4、My parents didn't allow me to watch TV at night.5、Did your mother give you a birthday present?变为_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
将下列句子改为被动语态1、What did you bring this time?2、When are you going to buy a new TV?3、We'll hold a meeting next Monday.4、My parents didn't allow me to watch TV at night.5、Did your mother give you a birthday present?变为
将下列句子改为被动语态1、What did you bring this time?2、When are you going to buy a new TV?3、We'll hold a meeting next Monday.4、My parents didn't allow me to watch TV at night.5、Did your mother give you a birthday present?变为被动语态,指导书上的
1、What did you bring this time?> What was brought this time by you?2、When are you going to buy a new TV?> When will a new TV be bought by you?3、We'll hold a meeting next Monday.> A meeting will be holded next Monday.4、My parents didn't allow me to watch TV at night.> I was not allowed to watch TV at night by my parents.5、Did your mother give you a birthday present?> Was a birthday present given to you by your mother?
这个....疑问句变被动语态?你哪看到的?
1.What be brought by you this time?2.When a new TV is going to be bought by you?3.A meeting will be held by us next Monday.4.I am not allowed to watch TV by my parents at night.5.Did a birthday present be given to you by your mother?
1、What did you bring this time?
What was brought this time?2、When are you going to buy a new TV?
When is a new TV going to be bought?3、We'll hold a meeting next Monday.}

我要回帖

更多关于 被动语态讲解 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信