the oldman is dozing offn the table改同义

句型转换 1.Alice is the tallest girl in her class.(改为同义句)2.The old man can read and write.(改为否定句) 3.You can't make faces in class.(改为祈使句)_百度作业帮
句型转换 1.Alice is the tallest girl in her class.(改为同义句)2.The old man can read and write.(改为否定句) 3.You can't make faces in class.(改为祈使句)
句型转换 1.Alice is the tallest girl in her class.(改为同义句)2.The old man can read and write.(改为否定句) 3.You can't make faces in class.(改为祈使句)
Alice is taller than any other girl in her class. The old man can't read or write. Don't make faces in class.The old man is good with his grandson The old man ____ _____ well with his grandson改为同义句_百度作业帮
The old man is good with his grandson The old man ____ _____ well with his grandson改为同义句
The old man is good with his grandson The old man ____ _____ well with his grandson改为同义句
The old man is good with his grandson The old man gets on well with his grandson那个老人和孙子相处很好be good with = get on well with
与...相处很好
gets on或 gets along 与...相处的好
gets on老头和孙子处的不错The old man is too old to walk.(改为同义句) The old man is ____ old ____ he can't walk._百度作业帮
The old man is too old to walk.(改为同义句) The old man is ____ old ____ he can't walk.
The old man is too old to walk.(改为同义句) The old man is ____ old ____ he can't walk.
so ... that按要求完成下列各题1.Tom is good at reading .i'm better at reading .(合并成一句话)i'm ______ ______ reading ______ Tom .2.Mr Black said he worked hard .(改成同义句)Mr Black said he was ______ .3.the old man is healthy .(改成同_百度作业帮
按要求完成下列各题1.Tom is good at reading .i'm better at reading .(合并成一句话)i'm ______ ______ reading ______ Tom .2.Mr Black said he worked hard .(改成同义句)Mr Black said he was ______ .3.the old man is healthy .(改成同
按要求完成下列各题1.Tom is good at reading .i'm better at reading .(合并成一句话)i'm ______ ______ reading ______ Tom .2.Mr Black said he worked hard .(改成同义句)Mr Black said he was ______ .3.the old man is healthy .(改成同义句)the old man is ______ ______ ______ .4.my friend asked me ,"do you help your parents with the house work .(改成同义句)my friend asked me _______ i ______ my parents with the house on weekends.5.it isn't easy for him to work out this problem .i thought ,(合并一句话)i_____ ______ it ______ diffcult for him to work out this problem.
1.Tom is good at reading .i'm better at reading .(合并成一句话)i'm better at reading than Tom .2.Mr Black said he worked hard .(改成同义句)Mr Black said he was hard-working .3.the old man is healthy .(改成同义句)the old man is in good health.4.my friend asked me ,"do you help your parents with the house work .(改成同义句)my friend asked me if/ weather I helped my parents with the house on weekends.5.it isn't easy for him to work out this problem .i thought ,(合并一句话)I thought that it wasn't diffcult for him to work out this problem句型转换 Alice is the tallest girl in her class.(改为同义句) Alice is_than_other girl in her class.The old man can read and write.(改为否定句)The old man can_ read _write.You can't make faces in class!(改为祈使句)__ __f_百度作业帮
句型转换 Alice is the tallest girl in her class.(改为同义句) Alice is_than_other girl in her class.The old man can read and write.(改为否定句)The old man can_ read _write.You can't make faces in class!(改为祈使句)__ __f
句型转换 Alice is the tallest girl in her class.(改为同义句) Alice is_than_other girl in her class.The old man can read and write.(改为否定句)The old man can_ read _write.You can't make faces in class!(改为祈使句)__ __faces in class!Isabel is playing the violin now.(用 an hour ago 改写)Isabel __ __ __ an hour ago .They buy (two) watermelons for me.(就括号部分提问)__ __ watermelons __ they __ for me?My brother was born (in 1975).(就括号部分提问)__ __ your brother __?At the ago of seven,she started playing the violin.(改为同义句) __ __ __ seven,she started playing the violin.Drinkjing the smoothie is wonderful .(改为同义句)It's wonderful __ __ the smoothie.Jim often feeds his dog at six thirty.(改为一般疑问句)__ Jim often __ __ his dog at six thirty?She does the dishes every day.(改为否定句)She __ __ the dishes every day.It took him(two hours)to play the violin.(就括号部分提问)__ __ __ it__ him to play the violin?The tall building has (twenty) floors.(就括号部分提问)__ __ __ __ the tall building __ They finish the work so quickly that they can play soccer then.(改为同义句)They finish the work so quickly __ __ __ play soccer then.What's worong with you (改为同义句)What's __ __ __ you I go there (four times a week).(就括号部分提问)__ __ __ you go there?同义句转换How is the weather today!__ is the weather __ today?What a cold day it is today!__ __ it is today!Let's have some take-away food instead.__ __ have some take-away food instead?Swimming is my favourite sport.I like swimming __ of all.Why don't you come a little earlier?Why __ __ a little earlier?I want to go and do some shopping after work .I want to__ __ after work .This box is heavier than the other two.This box is the __ __ the three.We didn't do anything the whole day.We __ __ the whole day.The cold weather will last for two days.The cold weather will __ __ for two days.
Alice is the tallest girl in her class.(改为同义句) Alice is taller than the other
girl in her class. The old man can read
and write.(改为否定句)The old man can not read or write.You can't make faces in class!(改为祈使句)Don't make faces in class!Isabel is playing the violin now.(用 an hour ago 改写)Isabel played the violin an hour ago . They buy (two) watermelons for me.(就括号部分提问)How many watermelons do they buy for me?My brother was born (in 1975). (就括号部分提问)When was your
brother born?At the age of seven,she started playing the violin.(改为同义句) When she is seven,she started playing the violin.Drinking the smoothie is wonderful .(改为同义句)It's
wonderful to drink the smoothie.Jim often feeds his dog at six thirty.(改为一般疑问句)Does Jim often feed to his dog at six thirty?She does the dishes every day.(改为否定句)She doesn't do the dishes every day.It took him(two hours)to play the violin.(就括号部分提问)How long did it take him to play the violin?The tall building has (twenty) floors.(就括号部分提问)How many floors does the
tall building have ?They finish the work so quickly that they can play soccer then.(改为同义句)They finish the work quickly so they can play soccer then.What's worong with you ?(改为同义句)What's
the matter with you ?I go there (four times a week).(就括号部分提问)How soon do you go there?同义句转换How is the
weather today!What is the
weather like today?What a cold day it is today!How cold it is today!Let's have some take-away food instead.Shall we have some take-away food instead?Swimming is my favourite sport.I like swimming most of all. Why don't you come a little earlier?Why not come a little earlier?I want to go and do some shopping after work .I want to go shoping after work . This box is heavier than the other two.This box is the heaviest of the three.We didn't do anything the whole day.We do nothing the whole day.The cold weather will last for two days.The cold weather will be stayed for two days.
Taller any Not Don't make Played the violinHow many are buyWhen does bornWhen she wasTo drinkDoes feed on Doesn't doHow long does How many floors...
Alice is the tallest girl in her class.(改为同义句) Alice is taller than the other
and write.(改为否定句)The old man can not read or write.You can't...
Alice is the tallest girl in her class.(改为同义句) Alice is taller than any other
and write.(改为否定句)The old man can not read or write.You can't...
Taller any Not orDon't make Played the violinHow many do buyWhen was bornWhen she wasTo drinkDoes feed on Doesn't doHow long did takeHow many flo...}

我要回帖

更多关于 bulldozing 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信