高中英语作文文

发表日期:
Near my house, there lives a woman who is the same age with my mother. She has a daughter, we are at the same age, the coincidence is that we go to the same school....
发表日期:
Last week, my friend asked me to go to the park with him, I was so happy to say yes. But when that day came, I forgot about our date, I overslept and then stayed at home, watching the TV series....
发表日期:
Today, when I look back on the last six years, I feel time is flying. Suddenly I grow up and I will finish my primary school soon. I need to cherish the time and do the meaningful things. ...
发表日期:
When the summer vacation comes, I will go back to my hometown and stay with my grandma. My grandma loves me so much, every time when I go back to her, she will cook me a lot of delicious food, she knows me so well. ...
发表日期:
Last week, my father took me to the swimming pool, he told me that I should learn to swimming, so that I could protect myself when I meet the emergent situation....
发表日期:
I am a lazy girl, when my mother asks me to help her with her housework, I will find some excuses and then run away. ...
发表日期:
Today, more and more use cell phone, if we take a notice, we can find no matter where they are, people always low down their heads,...
发表日期:
I have a bad behavior, when I get angry, I will fight back and say the bad words which will hurt other people. Once my friend Lucy missed the time we had ordered,...
发表日期:
Last night, my parents told me that they needed to go out for work at night, so they couldn&t cook for me, they asked me to live with my grandparents. ...
发表日期:
My mother buys me a lot of clothes, among these clothes, I like the sweater which is knitted by my mother best. My mother is good at knitting sweater,...
发表日期:
I like to hear music so much, every time when I am in the bad mood, I will take out my MP3, listening to the music, then all my worries will be forgotten....
发表日期:
Today, I go to the zoo with my friends, I never see so many animals before, I see the panda, the giraffe and the monkey. I am so impressed by the money, they are so active and naughty....
发表日期:
In my bedroom, there is a picture hung in the wall, in the picture, my parents cheer for me, they are smiling happily....
发表日期:
I love to eat candy so much, I like the sweet flavor and its colorful appearance. I always ask my mother to buy me all kinds of candy, ...
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有热点搜索: |
您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&&>&
初中英语作文-中考满分作文-中考英语作文范文-2011中考英语作文-2011中考英语作文
共 1878 个文章&&首页 | 上一页 | 1
&100个文章/页&&转到第页
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?