初二英语阅读理解初二谢谢

求初中英语阅读理解(阅读答案),多点但要简单,谢谢(英语演讲要用)_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求初中英语阅读理解(阅读答案),多点但要简单,谢谢(英语演讲要用)
求初中英语阅读理解(阅读答案),多点但要简单,谢谢(英语演讲要用)
Years ago, many zoos kept all kinds of animals in small cages(笼子). Small cages made it easy for people to see the animals, but a small cage is not a good place for an animal to live in.
Today zoos keep animals in different kinds of cages. The cages are very big and open. They usually have plants and a little lake. The cages look like the animals' habitats
Zoos help to protect all kinds of animals. They protect animals in the zoo and they protect animals in the wild. How do they do this? Zoos teach people how animals live in the wild. Zoos want people to help protect the animals' wild habitats.
Many plants and animals are going extinct. Mammoths, which are related (有关联的) with Asia elephants, are now extinct. There are no mammoths in the world today, Scientists say that seventy- four different kinds of living things go extinct every day!
Zoos are working together to stop animals from going extinct. 1. Zoos kept animals in small cages so that people can
A. protect them
B. see them better
C. feed them
D. save them2. Today, zoos keep animals
A. in bigger cages
B. in the wild
C. in smaller cages
D. in the field3. To protect animals, zoos
A. are trying to keep all kinds of animals
B. are trying to free the animals
C. teach people more about animals
D. want people to feed the animals4. A mammoth is a kind of_
_ that has gone extinct.
D. tree5. An animal or a plant that is going extinct __
A. no longer exists(存在) in the world
B. comes into this world soon
C. becomes very dangerous
D. has fewer and fewer living members(B)(2004南京)Australia is the largest island in the world. It is a little smaller than China. It is in the south of the earth. Australia is big, but its population is small. The population of Australia is nearly as large as that of Shanghai.
Enough laws (法律) have been made to fight against pollution. The cities in Australia have got little air or water pollution. The sky is blue and the water is clean. You can clearly see fish swimming in the rivers. Plants grow very well.Last month we visited Perth, the biggest city in Western Australia, and went to a wild flowers' exhibition (展览).There we saw a large number of wild flowers we had never seen before. We had a wonderful time. Perth is famous for its beautiful wild flowers. In spring every year Perth has the wild flowers' exhibition. After visiting Perth, we spent a day in the countryside. We sat down and had a rest near a path at the foot of a hill. It was quiet and we enjoyed ourselves. Suddenly we heard bells ringing at the top of the hill. What we saw made us pick up all our things and run back to the car as quickly as we could. There were about three hundred sheep coming towards us down the path.
Australia is famous for its sheep and kangaroos. After a short drive from any town, you will find yourself in the middle of white sheep. Sheep, sheep, everywhere are sheep.6. Australia is
A. the largest country in the world
B. larger than China
C. as large as Shanghai
D. not so large as China7. Enough laws have been made to__
A.increase the population
B. grow more plants
C. fight against pollution
D. show wild flowers8. Perth is_
A. the capital of Australia
B. in the west of Australia
C. in the east of Australia
D. the biggest city in Australia9. In Perth you may visit a wild flowers' exhibition in
A. October
B. January
D. July10. Which of the following sentences is TRUE?
A. All the big cities in Australia are seriously polluted.
B. Australia .is famous for its sheep, kangaroos and large population.
C. We ran back to the car because we were in the middle of the white sheep..
D. If you go to the countryside in Australia, you will see a large number of White sheep.(C)(2005年大连市中考38+2test33)
Whenever the sun dropped and the blue sky came up, my father and I used to climb the mountain near my house. Walking together, my father and I used to have a lot of conversations through which I learned lessons from his experiences. He always told me, “You should have goals like climbing the mountain.” Without the mountain-climbing that we both enjoyed . We couldn’t have enough time to spend together because my father was very busy. I really got a lot from mountain-climbing. It gave me time to talk with my father and to be in deep thought as well as develop my patience (耐力).
Once we climbed a very high mountain. It was so challenging for me because I was only ten years old. During the first few hours of climbing . I enjoyed the flowers and trees, and the birds’ singing, but as time passed, I got a pain in both of my legs. I wanted to quit climbing. In fact, I hated it at that mountain, but my father said to me, “You can always see a beautiful sky at the top of the mountain, but you can’t see it before you reach the top. Only there at the top, can you see all of the nice things, just like in life.”
At that time, I was too young to understand his words. But later after that, I got knew hope and confidence. I found myself standing at the top of the sky, which was as clear as crystal (水晶).11. The passage tells us that mountain-climbing was _____for Father and Son.
B. enjoyable
C. painful
D. comfortable12. The word “quit” in the passage means “______”.
A. carry on
B. put off
C. give up
D. pick up13. Which of the following is the closest (最接近的) in meaning to the father’s words in the second paragraph?
A. You will get all you need at the top of the mountain.
B. The sky is always as clear as crystal.
C. You can find life is full of nice things.
D. Never give up half-way.14. We can infer (推断) from the last paragraph that ______.
A. the writer was very successful in his life.
B. the writer reached the top of the mountain.
C. thought the writer was young, he could understand his father.
D. the writer used to stop half-way when he climbed the mountain.15. The best title (题目) for the passage is “______”.
A. Reaching the Top of the Mountain
B. Standing at the Top of the Mountain
C. Conversations between Father and Son
D. How to Get to the Top of the MountainI.阅读理(1x15)(A)1-5.B A C C D(B)6-10. D CB A D (C)11-15 BC DAA阅读简答专项训练求解答初中英语阅读理解,谢谢_百度知道
提问者采纳
sorry,五题选择B
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
初中英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求初二下册英语短文填空一篇~~(答案可带可不带)O(∩_∩)O谢谢急啊~~各位大侠,速度速度~~~!!!!(想了下,答案还是带着吧.....)_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求初二下册英语短文填空一篇~~(答案可带可不带)O(∩_∩)O谢谢急啊~~各位大侠,速度速度~~~!!!!(想了下,答案还是带着吧.....)
求初二下册英语短文填空一篇~~(答案可带可不带)O(∩_∩)O谢谢急啊~~各位大侠,速度速度~~~!!!!(想了下,答案还是带着吧.....)
Mark Twain was famous as a public speaker. In his speeches he always liked to tell f
stories.He also liked to l
to funny stories and play j
on his friends. One day, one of his friends l
his wallet and asked him to b
a railway ticket for him.Mark Twain told his friend that he didn’t have e
money to pay b
tickets. He asked his friend to hide under his seat.Later, when the conductor came to c
the tickets, Mark Twain gave him two – one for h
and one for his friend. Then he said in a loud v
, “My friend is a strange man, when he travels on a train, he doesn’t like to sit on the seat, but he likes to lie on the floor under the seat.”答案:funny
listen\x09jokes
himself\x09求八年级上册英语阅读理解试题及答案,谢谢_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求八年级上册英语阅读理解试题及答案,谢谢
求八年级上册英语阅读理解试题及答案,谢谢
AMany people think country music and western music are nearly the same.In fact,they are two different kinds of music in America.They come from different parts of America.Country music comes from the southeast of America.But western music comes from the southwest of America.Another difference is the ways of playing them.Country music has a simple (简单的) way of playing.It uses fewer instruments like guitars and harmonicas (口琴).But western music needs more and bigger instruments like trumpets,trombones (长号) and so on.Country music is folk (民间的) music.It’s the music that travels in the country.Men and women often play it.However,there is much dancing in western music and men often play it.However,country music and western music often share similar topics (相似的主题) for songs.They have these songs with the topics like love,money,crime and so on.These songs often tell the life of the poor in America.根据短文内容,26.Country music is ________ western music.A.the same as B.different from C.better than D.worse than27.Country music comes from the ________ of America.A.southeast B.southwest C.northeast D.northwest28.________ often play western music.A.Men B.Women C.Children D.Men and women29.Country music and western music are similar on ________.A.numbers B.playing ways C.instruments D.topics for songs30.Country music and western music often tell the life of ________ in America.A.boys and girls B.the old C.the poor D.the rich答案:BAADcB.One year ago Bertha and Grace became close friends at a college in Dartmouth.One day,Bertha said that her aunt Margaret had invited her to spend the summer holiday with her.And they would have picnics and parties as well.But Grace told Bertha that she planned to stay in Clarkman’s bookstore until the new term began.Grace had to do something to feed herself because her parents died many years ago.Bertha watched her friend’s pale (苍白的) face.Just then she got a good idea.The next day when Grace came back,Bertha showed her an invitation letter from her aunt Margaret.“Grace,would you like to spend your holiday with us?I will help you find a part-time job in our town.” Grace cried after reading it.“Grace,please spend the holiday with me,or Margaret will be disappointed (失望的).I want you to be happy,” Bertha said.The holiday quickly passed by,and finally one letter from Margaret came to Bertha.“Bertha,Grace is the sweetest girl in the world,and I am very grateful to you for sending her here.”根据短文内容,31.Grace planned to ________ for her summer holiday.A.visit her aunt B.see her parents C.stay in Clarkman’s bookstore D.work in a restaurant32.Margaret was Bertha’s ________ according to the passage.A.aunt B.grandmother C.mother D.teacher33.Grace got ________ from Margaret the next day.A.a book B.an invitation letter C.some money D.a part-time job34.It’s clear that ________.A.Bertha went to work in Clarkman’s bookstore at last.B.Grace went to Margaret’s house with Bertha.C.Bertha felt sorry for inviting Grace to spend holiday with her.D.Grace wrote a letter to thank Bertha after the holiday.35.From the passage,we know that Bertha was ________.A.honest B.brave C.kind D.poor答案:C ABBC
答案:A D C B D ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 初二下册英语阅读理解 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信