帮忙做下七年级下册英语试题的试题

请英语好的朋友帮忙做一下.(共十题)21 .The wood was so rotten that,when pulled,it__into fragments.(2 分)A.broke awayB.broke offC.broke upD.broke though22 .The doctor don't __that he will live much longer.(2 分)A.manifestB.articulat_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请英语好的朋友帮忙做一下.(共十题)21 .The wood was so rotten that,when pulled,it__into fragments.(2 分)A.broke awayB.broke offC.broke upD.broke though22 .The doctor don't __that he will live much longer.(2 分)A.manifestB.articulat
请英语好的朋友帮忙做一下.(共十题)21 .The wood was so rotten that,when pulled,it__into fragments.(2 分)A.broke awayB.broke offC.broke upD.broke though22 .The doctor don't __that he will live much longer.(2 分)A.manifestB.articulateC.anticipateD.monitor23 .Now the cheers and applause__in a single sustained roar.(2 分)A.assembledB.concentratedC.mingledD.permeated24 .The court considers a financial ___to be an appropriate way of punishing him.(2 分)A.optionB.dutyC.obligationD.penalty25 .A budget of five dollars a day is totally____for a trip round Europe.(2 分)A.inadequateB.incapableC.incompatibleD.invalid26 .There was once an___idea that the earth was flat and motionless.(2 分)A.absurdB.intrinsicC.eternalD.offensive27 .My sister is quite__and plans to get an M.A.degree within one year (2 分)A.aggressiveB.enthusiasticC.ambitiousD.considerate28 .When he tried to make a____,he found that the hotel that he wanted was completely filled because of convention.(2 分)A.complaintB.claimC.reservationD.decision29 .Under the guidance of their teacher,the pupils are building a model boat__by steam.(2 分)A.towedB.tossedC.propelledD.pressed30 .The younger person's attraction to stereos cannot be explained only____familiarity with technology.(2 分)A.in quest ofB.by means ofC.in terms ofD.by virtue of
21.C.22.B.23.B.24.D25.B26.A.27.C.28.C.29.C.30.C这些题好像以前做过的,是大六的题目吧.答案仅供参考.
C,C,C,D,A,A,C,C,C,A,我问过我们这边的外国人了。最后一题应该是选A-in quest of 寻求的意思。整句话的意思是立体声系统对年轻人的吸引不能仅仅理解为他们对新技术的一种追求。
CCCDAACDCC
CBADC CCCCC
C C C D AA C C C C
C C C D A A C C C C 我的答案和“寂寞飞行的拉拉”是一样的。21 22 24 27 29 30 这几道题大家的答案都是一样的,我就不分析了。22题有两位选了B,看来是把articulate(阐述)和anticipate(预测)搞混了。23题比较难,根据上下文应该是欢呼声和掌声混合成为轰鸣。assemble意思是装配、集合,concentra...
21.C.22.C.23.C.
inadequate 不够26.A.
荒谬的观点27.C.28.C.
预定酒店, make a reservation29.C.30.D
by virtue of
C C C D A A C C C C
您可能关注的推广回答者:哪位朋友帮帮忙做下英语题~~急需答案~!谢谢了题号:6
题型:单选题This time in Beijing I visited all the places I had ______ to see, like the Great Wall and the Forbidden City.选项: a、longed
b、 succeeded
d、 im_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
哪位朋友帮帮忙做下英语题~~急需答案~!谢谢了题号:6
题型:单选题This time in Beijing I visited all the places I had ______ to see, like the Great Wall and the Forbidden City.选项: a、longed
b、 succeeded
哪位朋友帮帮忙做下英语题~~急需答案~!谢谢了题号:6
b、 succeeded
d、 imagined
题型:单选题 内容:I would have argued with him about the matter ______ an opportunity of meeting.选项: a、if I have had
b、 if I had
c、 had I had
d、 should I have
题型:单选题 内容:The journey around the world took the old sailor nine months, ______ the sailing time was 226 days.选项: a、of which
b、 during which
c、 from which
d、 for which
题型:单选题 内容:It is reported that the United States uses ______ energy as the whole of Europe.选项: a、as twice
b、 twice much
c、 twice much as
d、 twice as much
题型:单选题(内容:Both parents and teenagers must try to bridge the generation ______ between them.选项: a、distance麻烦帮我做下英语的几道题目谢谢词形装换1.I am still verygrateful to Tom for his________________________________advice.(value) (1分)2.Traveling inthe desert is a challenging________________________________________to mostpeople.(_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
麻烦帮我做下英语的几道题目谢谢词形装换1.I am still verygrateful to Tom for his________________________________advice.(value) (1分)2.Traveling inthe desert is a challenging________________________________________to mostpeople.(
麻烦帮我做下英语的几道题目谢谢词形装换1.I am still verygrateful to Tom for his________________________________advice.(value) (1分)2.Traveling inthe desert is a challenging________________________________________to mostpeople.(inexperience) (1分)3.It isbelieved that education can________________________our life.(rich) (1分)4.She is knownfor her________________________________________________________in improving thecountry’s hospitals.(accomplish) (1分).5The________________mess in the office would turn everybody away.(ugliness) (1分)6.The nurse ispopular with everyone for her________________________________.(patient) (1分).7.After a two-day discussion,we finally founda________________________________to the difficult problem.(solve) (1分).8.His business has____________________________________rapidly since his brothercame to help.(development) (1分)中翻译1.People tend tojudge the newcomers_________________________.(根据他们的第一印象)2.I believe that,but thereason I began a routine of dailyexercise_______________________________________(更多的是因为冰激凌,而不是健康的心脏).
valuableexperienceenrichaccomplishmentuglypatiencesolutiondeveloped&& according to their first impression about them&&was ice-cream, rather than a healthy heart求老师帮忙做下这几个英语题 给个答案 谢谢_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求老师帮忙做下这几个英语题 给个答案 谢谢
求老师帮忙做下这几个英语题 给个答案 谢谢
30 c where 先行词在从句中做状语所以用关系副词引导定语从句.31 a no less nervous that you
表示他和你要样紧张.32 c has she gone因为hardly是否定词位于句首句子用倒装.且前面用过去完成时,后面用一般过去时.33 a outline 概括34 b
Expect 一种句型结构 即 祈使句+and/or+ 简单句35 a can it .we firmly believed是主句,主语为第一人称所以变反意问句不看主句而看从句.从句中 nothing做主语,且否定所以用肯定 用代词it代替任何一个不定代词.第二页21 that这个词来代替不可数名词scenery .其它词不代替不可数名词.22 have you been doing用这种现在完成进行时表示这些年你一直做什么,到现在还做着. 23 You’ve got me there”你考到我了”,符合语境24 before 符合句型it was +一段时间+before ,从句用过去时.表示过了,才,25 what做动词call的宾补.是代词引导同位语从句解释前面名词wonder.26 a. the mountains
前一空定冠词表示特指因名词山是我们村子周围的山所以是特指.后一空不填.因名词home to sb/sth是固定的.27 前一空resemble用物动词,像.后一空so what?那又怎么样,她有能力接管妈妈的公司.28 must偏偏,一定要表示与说话人意愿相反的事情发生了.29 a carry on继续进行}

我要回帖

更多关于 职称英语试题下载 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信