还有两个 两会用英语怎么说说

还有不到两个月就是新年了.用英语怎么说._百度作业帮 拍照搜题,秒出答案 还有不到两个月就是新年了.用英语怎么说. 还有不到两个月就是新年了.用英语怎么说. There is no more than two months until the new year. These 's about two months to the New Yesr's day !!!!真的吗? 今年几月几号过年啊??HOHO~ 从来不懂农历....诶... It's New Year within two months.orIt will be New Year less than two months. It's not enough two months ,which is happy New Year. It's less than 2 month before the New Year. There is less than two months of the New Year There's less than two months to the New Year. there's less than two months to the New Year.英语翻译1.昨天冰箱里有一瓶牛奶,一块糖,一块巧克力2.三天前家里有五个朋友3.上周天桌上有几本书4.昨天在我回家的路上有几只狗5.人群中有2个我的好朋友.请把它们盘译成英文,_百度作业帮 拍照搜题,秒出答案 英语翻译1.昨天冰箱里有一瓶牛奶,一块糖,一块巧克力2.三天前家里有五个朋友3.上周天桌上有几本书4.昨天在我回家的路上有几只狗5.人群中有2个我的好朋友.请把它们盘译成英文, 英语翻译1.昨天冰箱里有一瓶牛奶,一块糖,一块巧克力2.三天前家里有五个朋友3.上周天桌上有几本书4.昨天在我回家的路上有几只狗5.人群中有2个我的好朋友.请把它们盘译成英文, 1.There was a glass of milk,a bar of sweet and a piece of chocolate in the fridge yesterday 2.Five friends droped in my house three days ago 3.There were several books on the desk yesterday 4.I saw several dogs on my way home~5.Two of the crowd are my friends 1. Yesterday, the refrigerator has a bottle of milk, a piece of candy, a piece of chocolate 2. Three days ago, five friends at home 3. Last week, days of the table there are few books 4. Yesterday, in my way home there are a few dogs 5. Crowd in two of my good friends. 这是我帮你翻译的:1. in yesterday refrigerator had bottle of milks, a sugar, chocolate 2.3 days ago in the family had five friend on the 3. previous sidereal revolution table to have several book

我要回帖

更多关于 两周一次用英语怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信