求一篇英语四级作文要求作文,谢谢!

求写一篇英语作文,谢谢,要自己写的,急需 _百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求写一篇英语作文,谢谢,要自己写的,急需
求写一篇英语作文,谢谢,要自己写的,急需&
Time flies.Now I have graduated.Three years in high school I learned a lot of things.First of all, I learned how to learn.Under guidance of the teacher I grasp the correct learning methods.And formed the good study habits.I had the very big enhancement of performance and progress.Second, and the most important.I have learned to be human.I know how to treat others friendly and sincere.I have benefited a lot from it.At last.I make a lot of good friends.They helped me a lot.And we all the way to help each other.I was very moved.Three years of high school is very substantial and worth miss for me.纯自己手写.手机敲的累死了.求采纳求帮忙写一篇英语作文,谢谢了!_百度知道
求帮忙写一篇英语作文,谢谢了!
假定你是李阳.,并对其通过所有考试表示祝贺
2、很高兴收到朋友来信,正忙着复习准备考试、很高兴寒假就要来临,根据下列内容给朋友王琳写一封信写信日期,两周后就要考试.
3:日内容.说明、介绍自己目前情况.,还是老样子..:1
提问者采纳
i want to say congratulations to you, i have been working really hard for the exam which is coming in two weeks.anyway, winter holiday is aoming soon. all i need to do is to study, study and study,i&#39dear wanglin. first. i can&#39. i know you can do it because you are always a good student and you always do well in school. m glad to receive your letter
提问者评价
其他类似问题
2人觉得有用
您可能关注的推广
按默认排序
其他2条回答
However,my English lever always lies in unpromising position even I tried hader.
How time flies,2012dear friend, I have to do something for itmarch 20, How long time no see:
Hello, I hope that I can get together with my friends, my situation is still as to before at present since got together with you,the winter holiday comes . So. Only for the preparation about axamination after two weeks!
I am very glad to receive your letter as well as congratulate you have passed all examinatements
要高中水平的还是初中水平的啊?
高中水平,120词左右
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁大家帮忙写一篇英语作文《生命在于运动》,速速点,急需!谢谢!初中生的水平就行了!_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
大家帮忙写一篇英语作文《生命在于运动》,速速点,急需!谢谢!初中生的水平就行了!
大家帮忙写一篇英语作文《生命在于运动》,速速点,急需!谢谢!初中生的水平就行了!
The life lies in the movement
Mother tells me, me specially is since childhood easy to fall ill, metthe climatic change even more not to be able to adapt in particular,coughed all day. But present? Ha ha, the dear friend, these all werethe past matter. My body is very good, the good long time has notfallen ill. You want to know is what reason? I must loudly tell you:Is the movement!
I always fall ill, everybody knew, father and mother also very want tolook for a treatment for me the means, but always cannot find, theyhave passed the brain for this wound. One day, the daddy said to methat, "Starting today you every day get up early make the exercise,because exercises the body to be allowed to strengthen bodily theresistivity." I although am regarding this doubtful, but or starts toexercise. Starts several days fortunately, crossed several days,feared painstakingly feared the tired thought caused me more and morenot to be willing to do. Early morning the daddy is called me me notto be willing to get up quite a while, the movement also dawdles.
All these all watch with the tail of eye by the daddies, feels verydistressed. Once, he said to me that, "You are a coward." Hears I tobe very sad to this saying, also is not convinced very much, thereuponI recheer up. From this time on, each same day returns the dawn, Istarted the movement... ... Then, gradually I have fostered theexercise custom. Every day persisted does for half hour the movement,to the rainy day, I on has done in the home holds.
Paid the general meeting to have the harvest. The miracle appeared.Before I cannot achieve difficultly act I now to be allowed to do verymuch well, for instance the sit-ups, beforehand minutes more than 20,now actually can make more than 40. The physical quality hadprogressed, beforehand easy cold, now regardless of the climaticchange much is intense, also very few cold. Attended class have beenalso more than the original spirit, capacity for food big increase.More importantly I was willing to help father and mother to do thehousework, because I had am the strength, they might be happy!
I had the very deep experience that, The life lies in the movement!From now on I also will have to continue to persist, will be a healthuseful person!帮我写一篇英语作文。谢谢!_百度知道
帮我写一篇英语作文。谢谢!
卧床休息几天就没事了.医生说他感冒了.请你编一段Mike和医生之间的对话,吃些药,多喝水Mike生病了,正在医院里看病
提问者采纳
Drink more water.M-Is my ts wrong with you.M-OK,希望可以帮到你哦,ll give you some pills.Havemore rest.D-How long haved better lie on the bed.D-you&#39,内容也不复杂,I't be neverous?M-I&#39. 对话不长D-doctou
M-MikeD-Good morning what&#39.But don&#39?M-From last night!You have caught a cold.M-Thank you very much .D-Let me take your temperature.You&#39,and you&#39.D-Take this medicine 3 times a day ?D-Oh;re welcome
提问者评价
谢谢,不用很长的!
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文求职信范文 的文章

更多推荐