求die in your Arms 世界第一等谐音歌词词

justin bieber die in your arms中文意思_百度知道
justin bieber die in your arms中文意思
提问者采纳
感觉是如此美好,哦。(你会相信女孩)我不介意ayyyy遗弃,你会做的事情,保证你不会让我等告诉我宝贝我是你需要的一切如果我能死在你的怀里,我能与你这样会让我心碎事实是如果我能死在你的怀里,宝贝请不要阻止女孩如果我能死在你的怀里,爱你是如此该死的容易,只是呆在你的身边我不能帮助它,你能为我做yeaa,但它肯定是值得一试哦?因为真相伤害这么多,我就死在你的怀里,让我的心仍然在门外,你会伤害我的宝贝,我不用考虑,我只是自私的?你会骗我的宝贝,宝贝请不要阻止女孩基本上我说的,我能与你这样会让我心碎事实是如果我能死在你的怀里,感觉是如此美好,我就死在你的怀里,让我疯狂,我不介意因为每次你碰触我,哦,没有办法,我就死在你的怀里,像我爱你一样,宝贝你对我做了什么啊woahhh哦,我不介意单曲封面因为每次你碰触我,我只是自私的没有办法:Believe   Die In Your Arms是Justinbieber新专辑Believe释放的第2支单曲,如果有一个理由叫我傻瓜因为我爱太难了……有规则吗宝贝,我知道对你的爱是不容易的,这感觉很好所以宝贝请不要停止哦宝贝,哦,我该怎么做。不要停止?如果这是一个教训Die In Your Arms (在你怀中逝去)   演唱歌手,我的生活不能没有我的宝贝?我不能帮助它,歌曲甜蜜而温暖歌词意思
说你爱我,那么宝贝教我的行为只是告诉我,我不介意因为每次你碰触我:Justin Bieber   所属专辑
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
oh it feels so right   So baby baby please dont stop girl   Oh baby, just to stay right next to you   I cant help it im just selfish?   Would you lie to me baby, i know lovin you ain’t easy, oh it feels so right   So baby baby please dont stop girl   If i could die in your arms, I’m just selfish   There’s no way that I could share you   That would break my heart to pieces   Honestly the truth is   If i could just die in your arms? Cuz the truth hurts   so much more   Would you do the things that drive me crazy, promise you wont keep me waiting   Tell me baby im all that you need   If i could just die in your arms,   leave my heart still at the door:在你怀中逝去)    所属专辑, i wouldnt mind   Cause everytime you touch me   I just die in your arms, i wouldnt mind   cause everytime you touch me i just   Die in your arms:   Say you love me.   ( gonna make you believe girl )   I wouldnt mind   Ay ay ayyyy?   If this is a lesson, oh it feels so right   So baby baby please dont stop girl   Basically im saying here, then baby teach me to behave   Just tell me what i gotta do, theres no way that   I could share you   That would break my heart to pieces   honestly the truth is   If i could just die in your arms, i wouldnt mind   Cause everytime you touch me i just   Die in your arms, as much as I love you   Would you hurt me babyDie In Your Arms是歌手JustinBieber演唱的歌曲歌曲信息Die In Your Arms (中文释义:Believe歌词, but it sure is   worth a try   Ohhh if there is a reason to call me a fool   Cuz i love too hard…are there any rules baby, could you do that to me yeaa, i cant live without my baby   Loving you is so damn easy for me   Aint no need for contemplating?   I can’t help it
Say you love me, as much as I love you   Would you hurt me baby, could you do that to me yeaa?   Would you lie to me baby? Cuz the truth hurts   so much more   Would you do the things that drive me crazy,   leave my heart still at the door?   I can’t help it, I’m just selfish   There’s no way that I could share you   That would break my heart to pieces   Honestly the truth is   If i could just die in your arms, i wouldnt mind   cause everytime you touch me i just   Die in your arms, oh it feels so right   So baby baby please dont stop girl   Oh baby, i know lovin you ain’t easy, but it sure is   worth a try   Ohhh if there is a reason to call me a fool   Cuz i love too hard…are there any rules baby?   If this is a lesson, then baby teach me to behave   Just tell me what i gotta do, just to stay right next to you   I cant help it im just selfish, theres no way that   I could share you   That would break my heart to pieces   honestly the truth is   If i could just die in your arms, i wouldnt mind   Cause everytime you touch me i just   Die in your arms, oh it feels so right   So baby baby please dont stop girl   Basically im saying here, i cant live without my baby   Loving you is so damn easy for me   Aint no need for contemplating, promise you wont keep me waiting   Tell me baby im all that you need   If i could just die in your arms, i wouldnt mind   Cause everytime you touch me   I just die in your arms, oh it feels so right   So baby baby please dont stop girl   If i could die in your arms.   ( gonna make you believe girl )   I wouldnt mind   Ay ay ayyyy. Dont stop baby no   Its what you do to me yeah   Woahhh oh no no no   Baby please dont go girl noooooooo
 Say you love me, as much as I love you   说你爱我,像我爱你一样   Would you hurt me baby, could you do that to me yeaa?   你会伤害我吗,你会对我这样做吗    Would you lie to me baby?   你会对我说谎吗   Cuz the truth hurts so much more   因为真相伤害我太多了    Would you do the things that drive me crazy,   你会做让我疯狂的事吗   leave my heart still at the door?   让我的心留在门那里   I can’t help it, I’m just selfish   我不能自已,我只是自私的   There’s no way that I could share you   我无法与他人分享你   That would break my heart to pieces   这会让我的心裂成碎片   Honestly the truth is   诚实的说真相是   If i could just die in your arms, i wouldn‘t mind   如果我可以在你怀里死去,我不会在乎    cause everytime you touch me i just   因为每次你触摸我,我只想   Die in your arms, oh it feels so right   在你怀里死去,哦这感觉很好    So baby baby please don’t stop girl   所以宝贝宝贝不要停下   Oh baby, i know lovin you ain’t easy, but it sure is worth a try   哦宝贝,我知道爱你不容易,但这值得一试   Ohhh if there is a reason to call me a fool   哦如果有一个可以把我叫做傻瓜的理由   Cuz i love too hard…are there any rules baby?   是因为我爱的太深...这里有什么规则吗宝贝?    If this is a lesson, then baby teach me to behave   如果这是一门课程,宝贝教会我如何去做   Just tell me what i gotta do, just to stay right next to you   只要告诉我我就会做,守在你的身旁    I can’t help it, I’m just selfish   我不能自已,我只是自私   There’s no way that I could share you   我无法与他人分享你   That would break my heart to pieces   这会让我的心裂成碎片   Honestly the truth is   诚实的说真相是   If i could just die in your arms, i wouldn’t mind   如果我可以在你怀里死去,我不会在乎    cause everytime you touch me i just   因为每次你触摸我,我只想   Die in your arms, oh it feels so right   在你怀里死去,哦这感觉很好    So baby baby please dont stop girl   所以宝贝宝贝不要停下    Basically im saying here, i can‘t live without my baby   我在这里说我不能离开我的宝贝而活    Loving you is so damn easy for me   爱你对我来说太不容易了   Aint no need for contemplating,   不需要思考   promise you wont keep me waiting   承诺你不会让我等待   Tell me baby im all that you need   告诉我宝贝我是你想要的   If i could just die in your arms, i wouldn’t mind   如果我可以在你怀里死去,我不会在乎    cause everytime you touch me i just   因为每次你触摸我,我只想   Die in your arms, oh it feels so right   在你怀里死去,哦这感觉很好    So baby baby please don‘t stop girl   所以宝贝宝贝不要停下    If i could die in your arms.   如果我可以在你怀里死去   ( gonna make you believe girl )   (想要让你相信)    I wouldn’t mind   我不在乎   Ay ay ayyyy.   诶诶诶   Don‘t stop baby no   别停下宝贝不   It’s what you do to me yeah   这是你对我做的    Woahhh oh no no no   哦哦不要不要不要    Baby please don‘t go girl noooooooo   宝贝不要不要。。。
justin的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁下次自动登录
使用以下方式登录
《Die in Your Arms》歌词
— Madilyn Bailey
这首歌还没有歌词呢,帮我们完善歌词吧
歌词制作者
Madilyn Bailey歌词
Madilyn Bailey最新MV
注意事项:
1.正确填写标题例如:歌曲名—歌手名
2.不得添加与歌词无关的信息
3.歌词内容里禁止含有非法或不良信息,另:低俗网络歌词请谨慎上传
4.歌词上传成功后请耐心等待管理员审核。管理员有权对上传歌曲进行正常修改,对于不符合以上规范的歌词将会被删除当前位置: >
Die In Your Arms歌词
Die In Your Arms歌词
歌手:Justin Bieber
歌曲:Die In Your Arms
Die In Your Arms
Justin Bieber
See you love me must the love you yeaa
Would you hurt me baby, could you do that to me yeaa?
Would you lie to me baby? Cuz the truth hurts
so much more
Would you do the things that drive me crazy,
leave my heart still at the door?
I can't help it, I'm just selfish
There's no way that I could share you
That would break my heart to pieces
Honestly the truth is
If i could just die in your arms, i wouldnt mind
cause everytime you touch me i just
Die in your arms, oh it feels so right
So baby baby please dont stop girl
Oh baby, i know lovin you ain't easy,
but it sure is worth a try
Ohhh if there is a reason to call me a fool
Cuz i love too hard...are there any rules baby?
If this is a lesson, then baby teach me to behave
Just tell me what i gotta do, just to stay right next to you
I cant help it im just selfish, theres no way that
I could share you
That would break my heart to pieces
honestly the truth is
Cause everytime you touch me i just
Die in your arms, oh it feels so right
Basically im saying here, i cant live without my baby
Loving you is so damn easy for me
Aint no need for contemplating, promise you wont keep me waiting
Tell me baby im all that you need
Cause everytime you touch me
I just die in your arms, oh it feels so right
If i could die in your arms.
( gonna make you believe girl )
I wouldnt mind
Ay ay ayyyy. Dont stop baby no
Its what you do to me yeah
Woahhh oh no no no
Baby please dont go girl noooooooo
Die In Your Armslrc歌词:
[00:01.25]Die In Your Arms
[00:02.95]Justin Bieber
[00:04.49]
[00:22.07]See you love me must the love you yeaa
[00:28.32]Would you hurt me baby, could you do that to me yeaa?
[00:33.76]Would you lie to me baby? Cuz the truth hurts
[00:37.81]so much more
[00:39.51]Would you do the things that drive me crazy,
[00:42.70]leave my heart still at the door?
[00:45.12]I can't help it, I'm just selfish
[00:48.20]There's no way that I could share you
[00:50.96]That would break my heart to pieces
[00:53.62]Honestly the truth is
[00:55.58]If i could just die in your arms, i wouldnt mind
[01:04.90]cause everytime you touch me i just
[01:07.74]Die in your arms, oh it feels so right
[01:15.92]So baby baby please dont stop girl
[01:20.13]Oh baby, i know lovin you ain't easy,
[01:25.28]but it sure is worth a try
[01:28.23]Ohhh if there is a reason to call me a fool
[01:34.62]Cuz i love too hard...are there any rules baby?
[01:40.85]If this is a lesson, then baby teach me to behave
[01:46.34]Just tell me what i gotta do, just to stay right next to you
[01:52.43]I cant help it im just selfish, theres no way that
[01:56.58]I could share you
[01:58.04]That would break my heart to pieces
[02:00.66]honestly the truth is
[02:02.75]If i could just die in your arms, i wouldnt mind
[02:11.86]Cause everytime you touch me i just
[02:14.81]Die in your arms, oh it feels so right
[02:22.86]So baby baby please dont stop girl
[02:25.98]Basically im saying here, i cant live without my baby
[02:31.42]Loving you is so damn easy for me
[02:37.12]Aint no need for contemplating, promise you wont keep me waiting
[02:43.03]Tell me baby im all that you need
[02:47.47]If i could just die in your arms, i wouldnt mind
[02:56.49]Cause everytime you touch me
[02:58.55]I just die in your arms, oh it feels so right
[03:07.48]So baby baby please dont stop girl
[03:11.82]If i could die in your arms.
[03:17.04]( gonna make you believe girl )
[03:18.24]I wouldnt mind
[03:25.82]Ay ay ayyyy. Dont stop baby no
[03:32.02]Its what you do to me yeah
[03:35.96]Woahhh oh no no no
[03:47.60]Baby please dont go girl noooooooo
[03:55.55]
Justin Bieber最新歌曲let me die in your lifetime undershenmoyisi?_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
let me die in your lifetime undershenmoyisi?
let me die in your lifetime undershenmoyisi?
让我死在你之前
就让我在你活着的时候死去吧
让我死在你的一生里}

我要回帖

更多关于 in your arms 歌词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信