经典赏析:The Name of the Island Was Marriage
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:he was generous with his time for which i was grateful 怎么翻译?_百度作业帮
he was generous with his time for which i was grateful 怎么翻译?
he was generous with his time for which i was grateful 怎么翻译?
he was generous with his time for which i was grateful 怎么翻译?他那么慷慨花费自己的时间,我为此深表感激.
他那么慷慨花费自己的时间,我为此深表感激
我很感激他,(因为)他能够慷慨解囊腾出他的时间来(给我)。grateful-英汉词典-英中字典-速译通-解释意思-English Chinese Dictionary
速译通新闻
&[&nbsp,&nbsp]&
&&500万 速译通 英汉/汉英/双语词典 翻译/解释/意思 如下: (查询0.002秒)(第2个版本的新版在线词典上线了,查询新版本)
{adj.}感激的,感谢的,感恩[激]的,致谢的,可喜的,令人愉快的,受欢迎的,讨喜欢的
习惯短语和短句: I am grateful to you for helping me. 感谢你的帮助 I am most grateful to the Hong Kong Trade Development Council and the CNPF for organising this luncheon. 我有机会在这个盛会上,跟大家讲几句话,感到非常荣幸,更要特别多谢香港贸易发展局和法国公会安排今天的午餐会 I'm enormously grateful for your help. 我万分感谢你的帮助 Profoundly disturbed,grateful,shocked 极其不安的、感激的、震惊的 a grateful letter 感谢信 a grateful rain 一场喜雨 a grateful shade 可供人乘凉的树荫 be grateful to {v.}感谢 be grateful to sb for 感谢某人 be grateful to sb. for 感谢某人 grateful for 因...而感激的 grateful to {adj.}感激 grateful to sb for {adj.}感激某人 make a grateful acknowledgement for 对...表示衷心的感谢 profoundly grateful 深表谢意例句与用法: If you can arrange for me,I will be very grateful. 如果你能为我安排一下,我将不胜感激。 We are grateful to you for your bounteous gifts. 对您给予的丰厚礼物,我们不胜感激。 We are deeply grateful for your support. 我们深深感谢你的支持。 I'll be eternally grateful to you. 我永远感激你. I can't express how grateful I am. 我说不出我有多么感激。 I can't express to you how grateful I am for your help. 你对我的帮助,我感激不尽. He received a flood of grateful telegrams and letters. 他收到大量表示感谢的电报和信件。 He was grateful for all you did. 他对你所做的一切表示感激。 They sent us a grateful letter. 他们给我们寄来了一封感谢信。 I am grateful to have you help me repair the house. 承你帮忙修缮房子,我十分感激。 She was grateful to George for all that he had done. 她感激乔治所做的一切。 I am heartily grateful to your help. 我衷心地感激你的帮助。 I was grateful that they didn't ask me. 我感到庆幸的是他们没有问我. Your kindness is grateful. 你的友善令人感激。 These refugees are very grateful to the government's succor. 这些难民非常感激政府的救援。 I am grateful to you for your help. 我感谢你的帮助. We would be grateful for prompt payment of your account. 如即付款无任感激. I'd be most grateful for your help. 我将非常感谢您的帮助。 We will be grateful for whatever amount you can afford. 你买得起多少,我们都欢迎. In these bits of leafiness a few birds find grateful homes. 在这一簇簇的叶子中,一些鸟儿找到可爱的家。 The passerby was very grateful to us for directing him when he mistook his way. 这个过路人非常感激我们在他迷路时给他指了路。 I'd be grateful if you could give me a few pointers. 如果你能给我作一些指点,我将十分感激。 I'm profoundly grateful. 我深为感激。 I am truly grateful for all your help. 我真诚感谢你的一切帮助。 I'm truly grateful. 我由衷地感激. If you would do this for me,I should be grateful indeed. 若是你愿意为我做这件事,我将万分感激。 I can't easily express to you how grateful I am for your help. 我难以说出我为了你对我的帮助而如何的感激你。 I'm very grateful to you for your help. 我非常感谢你的帮助。 I'm extremely grateful to you. 我非常感谢您。 I'd be grateful if you will call a taxi for me. 劳驾给我叫辆出租汽车,谢谢你了。 Both the police and the workmen were grateful to the student for this piece of advance information. 这位学生的消息预报,使得警察和工人都十分感激。 I know you're grateful,but that's all right,any time. 我知道你很感激,不过那没什么,不用谢。 In 1994,her check arrived with a note that read,"I am grateful just to be able to write a check,sign it and mail it in the box on my corner. "1994年她的支票到达时附带一张便笺,上面写着:"我很庆幸还能写支票,签上字并送到街角的邮筒去。 With love to my wife. I'm grateful for having you always by my side. To know I have your love means more than words can tell. To know you are happy makes me very happy too. You're my everything. Happy birthday with all my love and best wishes. 把爱献给我的妻子,感谢有你在我身边。知道有你爱着我,真是难以言表的庆幸。知道你幸福,我也感到幸福无比。让我以满怀的爱恋祝福你,生日快乐! The quality of men and women we live with is much more important than the work they achieve,and every girl ought to be grateful for any civilization that can present her with a better husband. 那些和我们共同生活的男女的性格,是比他们所完成的工作更为重要的,每一个少女对那种能给她一个更好的丈夫的文化,是应该表示感激之心的。 East Timor,Bosnia and Cambodia are grateful for the help in stopping the bloodshed. 东帝汶、波斯尼亚和柬埔寨都非常感激和平部队协助他们停止国内的血腥冲突。 I'd be very grateful if you could give me a line on what kind of people I'll be meeting. 如果你能告诉我有关我即将要见的那个人的一些情况,我将不胜感激。 We should be grateful if you would give us further details of Chinese leather shoes. 如蒙惠告中国皮鞋的详细情况,不胜感激。 Do not be grateful to me. Returning each day to the only happy moments of my life does me enormous good and if,as you read,you find the past exonerated in my words,I for my part find in them a never-ending solace. 不用感谢我写了这些日记,这些日记使我每天都能重温我一生中仅有的几天幸福日子,这对我是很有益的。如果您看了这些日记以后,能够对过去的事有所谅解的话,那么对我来说就是得到了永久的安慰。 I was grateful for Jean's company when I travelled up to Edinburgh. 我很感激琼陪我同往爱丁堡。 I am most grateful for the warm welcome that you and your Government have given to me,and I am delighted to be here to wish you all a very happy fortieth birthday as an independent nation. 承蒙贵国政府和各位盛情款待,我谨衷心致谢。同时,我很高兴能在此向你们致意,祝贺贵国成为独立国家四十周年。 If you are grateful for your job rather than complaining about it,you'll do a better job,be more productive,and probably end up getting a raise anyway. 如果你对你的工作心存感激而非一味抱怨,你会做得更好,更有成果,或许最终也会加薪。 We are most grateful to the Minister for honouring this hospital with a visit. 我们万分感谢部长阁下光临本院,使本院蓬筚增辉。 But I will always be grateful for the priceless gift he gave me:the wisdom to know that all of our experiences in life make us not less valuable,but more valuable,not less able to love,but more able to love. 但是我永远感激他赐予我的无价的礼物:一种智慧,它使我懂得我们生活中所有的经历并不会使我们贬值,而是使我们更有价值,并不会使我们丧失爱的能力,而是使我们更有能力去爱。 He is grateful to us for our timely help. 他非常感激我们及时的帮助。 To her amazement,her son was grateful for her willingness to call and offered an apology of his own. 让她吃惊的是,儿子对她主动打来电话很是感激,并承认了自己的过错。 I am most grateful to the Hong Kong Trade Development Council and the CNPF for organising this luncheon. 我有机会在这个盛会上,跟大家讲几句话,感到非常荣幸,更要特别多谢香港贸易发展局和法国公会安排今天的午餐会。 My first visit is due to my father,though I am not the less grateful for the honor you have done me." 我得先去看看我父亲。但对你的盛情我还是非常感激的。" I am extremely grateful to you. 我非常感谢您。 I am most grateful to you. 非常感谢您。 I am turly grateful to you. 我真感激你。 I am truly grateful to you for what you have done. 我深深地感激您所做的一切。 I can not express how grateful I am to you. 我真说不出我是多感激你。 I cannot express to you how grateful we are. 我无法向你表达出我们是多么地感激。 I should like to say how grateful I am. 我谨表示我深切的谢意。 I am profoundly grateful. 我万分感激。 For that I am very grateful. 对此,我表示衷心感谢。 I am very grateful to you for your advice. 多谢你的指导。 I find an ordinary"thank you"entirely inadequate to tell you how grateful I am for your wonderful present. 我觉得一句平常的"谢谢"完全不足以表达我对你赠送精彩礼物的谢忱。 I am deeply grateful to you both for your kind encouragement,Ms. Smith and Mr. Li. 史密斯小姐和李先生,我非常感激你们的赞誉。 This simple interaction with a man whom I admired greatly has had a deep impact on my life. I shall forever be grateful that our paths crossed. 我与这位我很敬佩的人的平淡交往,对我一生产生了深刻影响,我永远不会忘记他对我的知遇之恩。 I shall be grateful if you will favour me with an early reply. 若蒙早日赐覆则不胜感谢。 I'll be very grateful for your kind help. 如蒙关照感激不尽。 I shall be grateful if you'll put in a good word for my son when he applies for the job. 我儿子求职时,你要是能替他说句好话,我将感激不尽。 I 'd be grateful if you will call a taxi for me. 劳驾给我叫辆出租汽车,谢谢你了。 I'd be grateful if you can give me a few pointers. 如果你能给我作一些指点,我将十分感激。 I 'd be grateful if you can give me a few pointers 如果你能给我作一些指点,我将十分感激 I'd be very grateful if you'd keep the whole affair under your hat. 要是你能对这整个事情保守秘密,我将不胜感激。 I'll be very grateful if you can have dinner with me. 如果你可以和我一起吃晚餐的话,我将不胜荣幸。 I should be grateful if you would favour me with anearly reply. 若蒙早日赐覆则不胜感谢。 Do you think it possible to give me a job?I'll be very grateful for your kind help. 如蒙给予适当工作,我非常感激。 I would be very grateful if you would make the arrangements for me. 如果你能为我安排一下,我将不胜感激。 She said of her life,"I've been extremely lucky and I'm very grateful for that because I wanted to be an actress and I had the chance to do it without any difficulties. 她谈起自己的一生时说:"我是一个幸运的人,对此我非常感激。我想当个演员,而且很轻松地就有机会成为演员,还总能得到好角色。 I'm very grateful to you. 非常感谢您。 Vwas indeed grateful. 的确非常冷;的确很感激 She was grateful beyond words. 她的感激之情无法用言词表达。 If you should lend me five pounds until Monday,I would be grateful. 如果你愿意借给我五英镑,到下周一偿还,我将感激不荆 I was very grateful to Mr Robinson during my first week in my new job:he helped me a lot until I found my feet. 我非常感谢鲁宾逊先生:在我干新工作的第一周里,他给予我很多帮助,直至我能独立工作。 I am most grateful to my husband,who assisted in preparing this book. 我非常感激我的丈夫,他帮助我准备了这本书。 I'd is grateful if you can give me a few pointer. 如果你能给我作一些指点,我将十分感激。 We should be grateful if you would advise us whether you have a desire to deal with us by a return mail. 请贵公司复函给我们,表示是否有意与本公司进行交易,我们将甚为感谢。 "I'm very grateful for your help.""Oh,think nothing of it." "非常感谢你的帮助。""哦,别客气。" We are grateful for prompt payment of your account. 如即付款无任感激。 We will be grateful for prompt payment of your account 如即付款无任感激 We would is grateful for prompt payment of your account. 如即付款无任感激. Grateful to your invitation attendance impossible owing to illness welcome future opportunity much regret. 谢谢你的邀请,因病不能参加,愿将来能有机会,歉。 My grateful sentiments come from the heart. 我满怀感激之情。 "I'm grateful that after all the help she gave me for 27 years,I can now support her." 27年来她一直给我帮助。现在该我支持她了,我感到很荣幸"。 a gratefulgrateful for the tree'a thankful smile. 充满感激的心;感谢树的荫蔽;表示感谢的笑。 This is Teacher's Day and a time to be grateful to all teachers. 今天是教师节,也是向所有教师致谢的日子。 I was very grateful for the warm welcome you extended to me at that time,and,in particular,your vote of confidence in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region so soon after our establishment. 那次得到你热情款待,非常感谢。香港特别行政区成立日子虽短,但你对我们却满抱信心,尤令人感动。 When I returned to London,I happened to pass Apsley House,the enormous mansion(almost a palace)on Piccadilly given by the grateful British people to the Duke of Wellington after the Napoleonic wars. 回伦敦时,正好路过皮卡迪利的宏伟官邸(简直是座宫殿)阿普斯利大厦,这是心存感激的英国人民在拿破仑战争之后送给威灵顿公爵的。 We are very grateful for your help,but of course we have to depend on our own hard work. 对于你们的帮助,我非常感激。当然还要靠我们自己的努力。 Those mothers who had many children and were too busy themselves were always extremely grateful to her. 那些孩子多自己忙个不了的母亲,都很沾她的恩惠。 Warm greetings and grateful thanks to you all as you gather to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the United States Air Force. 我谨向聚集在此庆祝美国空军建军50周年的各位来宾表示热烈的欢迎和衷心的感谢。 I should be very grateful if you would let me know if you have any vacancies. 如果你让我知道是否有空房我将十分感谢。 I have pleasure in recording here my grateful acknowl-edgement to the society. 我很高兴在此表示我对该协会的谢意。 I shall be grateful to you all my life. 我将一辈子感激你。 Your newly developed product displayed at the Sydney Trade Fair has interested us and we should be very grateful to have a price list. 本公司对贵方在悉尼交易会上所展示的新开发产品很有兴趣,若能得到贵方的价格单,我方当不胜感谢. I will be grateful if you are so kind as to help me to lift that ball in the tree down. 如果能劳您驾帮我把树上的球取下来?我一定感谢您。英英解释(Powered By WordNet):形容词[1.a.grateful]同义词:[grateful(adj.感激的,感谢的)] [thankful(adj.感谢的,感激的)]注释例句:feeling "a grateful heart";"grateful for the tree's shade";"a thankful smile"近义词 -> [appreciative(a欣赏的,有欣赏力的,表示感激的,承认有价值的)] [glad(adj.高兴的,乐意的,感到高兴的)]反义词 -> [ungrateful(adj.不领情的)]派生词 -> [gratefulness][2.a.grateful]同义词:[grateful(adj.感激的,感谢的)]注释例句:affording"the grateful warmth of the fire"近义词 -> [pleasant(adj.令人愉快的,舒适的)]西安速译通信息科技专注词典与翻译领域, 给您带来更好的查询体验, 联系Email:}

我要回帖

更多关于 此致敬礼的格式怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信