modernizr是什么 malls是什么意思?

当前位置: &
互相辉映的英文
英文翻译add to each other's splendo(u)r:&&&& each other:&&&& emit and ref ...
例句与用法1.Ready to take you around the way . so get ready for this , mind your own biz遥遥呼应却永远走不近我和你在暗中互相辉映2.Wear the golden color or the silver shoe , matches with the silk , silk fabrics , can shine by reflected glory穿金色或银色的鞋子,配丝绸绸缎,可互相辉映。 3.A remaining portion of the original green - brick boundary wall at the main entrance of the wai gives visitors an insight into the walled village s past outlook村内的正门入口处,现尚存一阙青砖围墙,游人可从中一睹昔日围村风貌,亦与新建成的牌楼互相辉映。 4.The mixing of different customs has come together to create a truly unique and unforgettable experience for anyone spending time on the island各少数民族的民情风俗与大陆不同地域移民带来的文化传统相互融合,互相辉映,形成了海南多元化的、丰富多彩的文化生活。 5.The waterfront site will give the cullinan boundless views of the harbour , and its glass - curtain walls will harmonize with the overall design of the kowloon station development and icc为配合九站项目整体的设计特色,天玺以玻璃幕墙建成划时代的双子式独特建筑,与毗连的环球贸易广场互相辉映。 6.Catch the most stunning vistas you can imagine : soaring skyscrapers , ships at sea , distant islands , shimmering waters , the dense urban areas and far away green hills摩天大楼巍峨耸立港内大小船只鱼贯进出,远眺可见青葱纯朴的小岛,散落在粼粼碧波之中,脚下的密集人烟,与街道上车水马的景象,互相辉映。 7.There are modern malls , restaurants , museums , theatres and various recreational facilities near the peak tram station , each setting off one another while combining with the beautiful natural scenery of the peak山顶缆车总站附近设有现代化的购物商场、食肆、博物馆、戏院及各式康乐设施,与太平山的自然美景互相辉映。 8.It was the site of the former sheung wan market , it is a european edwardian - style building . interesting exquisites available here include soldier figurines , bus models , fabrics and chinese rustic snacks旧日的上环街市摇身一变成为今日的西港城,爱德华式建筑与旁边刚由通风口改建而成的浮雕钟楼互相辉映,极富欧陆风情。 9.The precision cut metal keypad reacts to the lightest of touches . and the features you can t always see are equally impressive , like quad - band gsm for global calls where gsm network coverage and roaming agreements are present精巧铸造的金属键盘,与轻柔触感互相辉映内在的卓越更是令人赞叹,如四频gsm ,令你无论身处何方,也可联系无间。 10.The shoestring budget never impedes upon law s exhilarating images , as she travels 12 , 000km along with dr . kerbi s family across the barren outback to one such refugee camps . spare , lyrical and deeply personal罗卓瑶敏锐的视觉感性,通过方令正对自然光的敏感捕捉及高反差的数码摄影表露无遗,堪与同以澳洲荒漠为背景的前作遇上1967的女神互相辉映。 &&更多例句:&&1&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇求一篇描写武汉的英语文章,初一的水平,意思易懂,600词以内,谢谢_百度知道
求一篇描写武汉的英语文章,初一的水平,意思易懂,600词以内,谢谢
我有更好的答案
composed of the three towns of Wuchang, Wuhan is one of China‘s most important hubs of water and rail transportation and communications, and because these municipalities are so closely connected by waterways, separated by the Yangtze and Hcity on rivers.& Being the largest inland port on the middle reaches of the Yangtze River and a major stop on the Beijing-Guangzhou Railway, Hankou, and Hanyang. The three towns, Wuhan is also called the &quot, is the capital of Hubei Province,a re linked by bridgesWuhan
A Beautiful City Wuhan
Located in the middle of China ,Wuhan is a good place for tourists.It is a pleasant city with beautiful lakes,many parks and modern malls which are worth visiting.They all are waiting for you.Hubei province is called“A province with thousands of lakes”.The East Lake in Wuhan, much bigger than the West Lake in Hangzhou is as beautiful as the West Lake. The best way to experience the East Lake is to take a boat tour. It must be memorable.
Walking along the Chang jiang River is perfect . While walking on the bridge, you can get a view of three parts of Wuhan .It is really a feast for the eyes.Hankou is Wuhan’s commercial heart.There are many modern skysckyscrapers there. It’s a shopper’s paradise. The famous business street is called Jianghan Road.Yon can enjoy the local special food and explore the lively nightlife.
Despite its size and modern look, Wuhan has still kept its old traditions and culture. Yellow Grane Tower has a long history.Many poets wrote pretty poems for it. Some temples,such as Guiyuan Temple,represent archaic religion.If you are interested in history, Hubei Museum is a good choice.You can learn about the art ,history and culture of city.
There is no such thing as a bad time to go to Wuhan.Each season has its characteristic. Whenever you come, there are plenty of activities to choose from.Wuhan is a friendly destination that welcomes tourists of all ages. A trip to Wuhan will give you a glimpse of the happy lifestyle of the people of Wuhan---who are known for their big hearts and friendliness.You are sure to have a good time in Wuhan.
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语文章的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语不好,请教大家:mall和malls的意思各是什么意思呀?谢谢!_百度知道
英语不好,请教大家:mall和malls的意思各是什么意思呀?谢谢!
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
铁圈球戏mall名词 n. 林荫大道 2;铁圈球场 3. 1
mall 购物中心
malls 商场
购物中心和商场
其他类似问题
mall的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高频词,一定要记得哦!
英['s?nt?]
美['s?nt?r]
n. 中心;中心区;中枢v. 使集中;把...放在中部;居中adj.(在)中心的
The World Trade Center in New York City is one of the world's tallest buildings.
纽约的世界贸易中心是世界上最高的建筑物之一。
He was a center of a political donnybrook.
他是政治论战的中心人物。
Buses and cars congested every street in the center of London.
伦敦市中心区的每条街道都拥塞公车和汽车。
The architect was given/presented with a blank cheque to design a new city centre.
设计师被授予全权设计一个新的城市中心区.
My hometown is the agricultural centre of the country.
我的家乡是全国的农业中心。
This is the centre of the technology.
这是这项技术的核心。
The Center provides a convenient point on the political spectrum.
中间派在政治图谱上提供一个方便的点。
To win the battle, we must unite the center.
为了赢得战争,我们必须联合中间派。
Tom got a penalty for hacking down their center forward.
汤姆因踢了他们的中锋而犯规。
The center threw the basketball to one of the forwards, who calmly sank the winning basket.
中锋把球传给一个前锋,这个前锋沉着地把球投入篮圈。
There is a nucleus at the center of an atom. Around this nucleus revolve electrons.
在原子中心有一个原子核,环绕这个原子核旋转的是电子。
A circle without a center is inconceivable.
一个没有圆心的圆是无法想像的。
Please try to center the discussion on the main issues.
请尽力使讨论集中于主要问题上。
Her whole attention was centered on this matter.
她的全部注意力都集中在此事上。
Please center the biggest plate on the table.
请把最大的盘子放到桌子的中央。
The air-condition will be centered in the bedroom.
空调将被放在房间中部。
Their talks always center around politics.
他们的谈话总是围绕着政治。
He is the one whose interests center on the home.
他是个把兴趣集中于家庭的人。
We think but we are not sure that the moon has a center core which includes molten rock, as the earth does.
我们预料,但是我们不能确定,月球有一个有熔岩构成的地核,如同地球。
1.of or belonging to neither the right nor the left politically or intellectually
2.equally distant from the extremes
1.center upon
Her entire attention centered on her children
Our day revolved around our work
2.direct one's attention on something
Please focus on your studies and not on your hobbies
3.move into the center
That vase in the picture is not centered
1.an area that is approximately central within some larger region
it is in the center of town
they ran forward into the heart of the struggle
they were in the eye of the storm
2.the piece of ground in the outfield directly ahead of the catcher
he hit the ball to deep center
3.a building dedicated to a particular activity
they were raising money to build a new center for research
4.a point equidistant from the ends of a line or the extremities of a figure
5.the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience
the gist of the prosecutor's argument
the heart and soul of the Republican Party
the nub of the story
6.the object upon which interest and attention focuses
his stories made him the center of the party
7.a cluster of nerve cells governing a specific bodily process
in most people the speech center is in the left hemisphere
8.the middle of a military or naval formation
they had to reinforce the center
9.(basketball) the person who plays center on a basketball team
10.(football) the person who plays center on the line of scrimmage and snaps the ball to the quarterback
the center fumbled the handoff
11.a place where some particular activity is concentrated
they received messages from several centers
12.politica centrists
13.(ice hockey) the person who plays center on a hockey team
14.the sweet central portion of a piece of candy that is enclosed in chocolate or some other covering
15.mercantile establishment consisting of a carefully landscaped complex of shops representing l usually includes restaurants and a con a modern version of the traditional marketplace
a good plaza should have a movie house
they spent their weekends at the local malls
16.the position on a hockey team of the player who participates in the face off at the beginning of the game
17.the position of the player on the line of scrimmage who puts the ball in play
it is a center's responsibility to get the football to the quarterback
18.a position on a basketball team of the player who participates in the jump that starts the game
只有登录后,才能查看此项,现在是否?
1.The coronet must be evenly centered, and should have a pinpoint center.
头顶的冠必须是居中的,并且有中心点。
2.They had to reinforce the center.
他们必须加强中央的权威。
3.To draw into or toward a center; consolidate.
使集中拖入或引向一中心;集中起来
4.He wears a center part.
他梳着中分。
5.A circle without a center is inconceivable.
一个没有圆心的圆是无法想像的。
center,middle,heart,core,midst
这些名词均含有“中心”之意。指三维空间的中心点,也可比喻抽象事物的中心。一般指时间、空间或过程两端间等距的部分。指事物最内部或最重要的部分,表地理位置时可与center换用。指某事物固定的中心部分或最重要的核心部分。比喻意义指某物的精华。书面语用词,指在一个群体的深处或在某活动的进程中。
好文推荐:clothes是什么意思_clothes在线翻译_clothes什么意思_clothes的意思_clothes的翻译_911查询
clothes是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译,例如
clothes是什么意思 clothes在线翻译 clothes什么意思 clothes的意思 clothes的翻译 clothes的解释 clothes的发音 clothes的同义词 clothes的反义词
clothes[kləuðz]clothes 基本解释 [变形] clothe的第三人称单数n. 衣服clothes 例句n.1. I bought a suit of clothes.& & 我买了一套衣服。clothes 同义词v. clothes 网络解释1. 衣服& & 笼统(generality)是指的概括性. 如&衣服&(clothes)一词是对许多样式的衣物的概括性词汇. 若单独为每一个样式的衣服取一个新名称,...2. 服装& & 进出口贸易方面:我公司代理的产品包括高尔夫推杆(GOLF)、电子玩具(TOYS)、服装(CLOTHES)、家用五金(HOUSEWARES)、碳纤拐杖(CRUTCH)、手机袋(BABYBAG)、手机免提(EARPHONE)、气压接头(AIRCONNECTOR)、渔具产品(FISHINGTACKLE)等.价格合理,3. 衣着& & Lesson54一、教学设计:1、教材的地位与 作用本单元(Unit14)是初一上册相当重要的、也是比较难的一个单元. 本单元的核心教学项目是&找寻物主&(Askingaboutownership),与该项目相结合的内容是衣着(Clothes). 本单元是功能(Askingaboutownership)、话题(Clothes)和语法.4. 衣& & 据了解,该行为指标的校园版依托青檬网络、母亲河社区、搜狐绿色以及全国知名校园网络论坛和网络社区,发起网络投票广泛征求意见,经过近一个月的征集和层层筛选整理,并邀请相关专家对行为指标体系进行论证,最终从校园生活住(Live)、行(On foot)、衣(Clothes)、摒弃陋习(Abaclothes 网络例句1. You do not need to take his clothes. & &你不需要采取他的衣服。2. It's my new clothes, what do you think of? & &这是我的新衣服,你觉得怎么样?3. What do you think of my clothes? & &你认为我的衣服怎么样?4. We're going to need to take your clothes. & &我们需要你的衣服5. I don't like big clothes. & &我不想要这么大的衣服。6. I want to buy some clothes for my daughter. & &我想给我的女儿买些衣服。7. Yes, I need to buy some clothes. & &是的,我想买一些衣服。clothes 情景会话1. Sales-((折扣) 出售)&&B: There’s a big sale on clothes and sporting goods at Riverside Mall.&&&&&&河畔购物中心的衣服和运动器材大减价。&&A: Sporting goods? Is that bike Tim wanted on sale?&&&&&&运动器材?提姆想要的那辆单车打折吗?&&B: Yeah, it’s 30 percent off the regular price.&&&&&&是的,打7折。&&A: Well, maybe we could get it now and hide it until his birthday.&&&&&&噢,或许我们可以现在就买下藏起来到他生日的时候。&&B: Yeah, it’s a couple weeks away, and we don’t have anything yet.&&&&&&好的,还有几个星期,可是我们还什么都没有买。&&A: Don’t buy him underwear again. He hates that.&&&&&&别给他买底裤了,他讨厌你给他买。&&B: I know, I know, but if I didn’t buy it for him, he’d never buy it.&&&&&&我知道,我知道。可是如果我不给他买的话,他自己是永远也不会买的。&&A: See anything else we need there?&&&&&&我们还要买其他的吗?&&B: Well, all shoes are 20 percent off.&&&&&&噢,所有的鞋都是打8折。&&A: Shoes? You already have a closet full of shoes.&&&&&&鞋?你已经满满一鞋柜了。&&B: I know, but another pair can’t hurt.&&&&&&我知道,但是再买一双也没什么嘛.&&A: Oh, all right. I need some new shirts, too. Let’s go after breakfast.&&&&&&噢,好吧。我也需要买一些新的衬衣,我们吃完早餐就去吧。2. 服饰&&A: What do you think about this dress, Geoff?&&&&&&杰夫,你觉得这条连衣裙怎么样?&&B: I like the pattern, but I’m not sure I like the red on you.&&&&&&我喜欢它的样式,但不知道你穿红色是不是好看。&&A: Do you think it fits?&&&&&&你认为合适吗?&&B: Very nicely.&&&&&&非常合适。&&A: Would you go to check if they have the same dress in blue, then? You can just bring it back to the fitting room.&&&&&&那么,你去看看有没有同一款式的蓝色的裙子。你把它带到试衣间来。&&B: Sure.&&&&&&好。&&A: One more thing, what do you think about these pants? Do you think they would need hemming?&&&&&&还有,这条裤子你觉得怎么样啊?你认为需要缝边吗?&&B: No, I think they’re the right length.&&&&&&不用,长度刚好。&&A: Do you like the pattern? I just can’t decide between the plain or the striped ones. What do you think?&&&&&&你喜欢这图案吗?我决定不了是选一条素色的还是一条带花纹的,你觉得呢?&&B: I like plain clothes myself, but they both look fine on you. Which ones do you like more?&&&&&&我自己喜欢素色的衣服,但是俩条都很适合你。你更喜欢哪一条?&&A: I think I’ll go for the striped pair of pants, then.&&&&&&我想还是要那条带条纹的吧。&&B: Good decision. I’ll just go and look for that dress then.&&&&&&好主意。我一会儿去找那条裙子。&&A: Thanks dear.&&&&&&谢谢你,亲爱的。3. 洗衣服务&&A: What are your rates of laundry service?&&&&&&洗衣服务怎么收费?&&B: There's a rate chart in your folder in the dresser drawer, sir.&&&&&&在您的梳妆台抽屉里有价格表,先生。&&A: I see. Well, would you please send someone to Room 528 to pick up some laundry for me?&&&&&&我知道了。请派人来528房间好吗?我有衣服要洗。&&B: Yes, sir. I'll send someone immediately.&&&&&&好的,先生。我立即派人去。 ……&&A: I'd like to have these clothes washed.&&&&&&我想把这些衣服洗一下。&&B: Could you please fill out the laundry form?&&&&&&请填一下这张洗衣表好吗?&&A: OK. By the way, I'd like my silk shirt to be handwashed. Please use cold water, then it doesn't shrink.&&&&&&好的。我希望我的丝绸衬衣用手洗。请用冷水。那样它就不会缩水了。&&B: By hand in cold water. I see.&&&&&&手洗,用冷水。我明白。&&A: I need them to be washed right away. Can you have them finished by tomorrow morning?&&&&&&我需要快点洗出来。明天早晨怎么样?&&B: Sorry, it won't be possible. It's already 10 o'clock. I'm afraid it's too late for today's laundry.Tomorrow afternoon is the soonest.&&&&&&对不起,这不可能。现在已经10点了。恐怕赶不上今天的洗衣时间了。最快也得明天下午。&&A: Oh, no! I have a date at 11:00 tomorrow.&&&&&&我的天!我明天11点有个约会。&&B: We have a special three-hour service. We will deliver it within 3 hours, but it is 35% extra charge.&&&&&&我们有一个3小时特殊服务。3个小时内我们能将洗好的衣服给您送去,不过要加收35%的费用。&&A: I guess that will have to do.&&&&&&好象也没有什么其他好办法了。从 clothes 开始单词接龙选择难度小学英语初中英语高中英语大学英语出国英语考试英语clothes是什么意思,clothes在线翻译,clothes什么意思,clothes的意思,clothes的翻译,clothes的解释,clothes的发音,clothes的同义词,clothes的反义词,clothes的例句,clothes的相关词组,clothes意思是什么,clothes怎么翻译,单词clothes是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共15个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共25个)休闲娱乐