求一首歌曲名:有一段不断念叨evrrybodthey said i couldn t……

求一首外国歌曲 女声唱的只听到MAMA sAID_百度知道
求一首外国歌曲 女声唱的只听到MAMA sAID
是一首快歌哦
(My mama said)MOoh,ABBA(阿巴合唱团)演唱歌词如下;Try and get one thing into your head&quot, lifeLa-la-la:abbaTried to sneak out without sayingWith my love, my mama said, la-la-la, lifeI said I can live without itHow I wish you wouldn'I suppose you', &quot, &quot,If you want to hurt me go ahead&Then I did what she had told meDying for my friend to hold meOoh, &quot, we give you room and bed&That&#39, &quot, la-la-la, &quot:, lifeIn the morning she said &(My mama said)My mama said, you haven&#39, &Don'I know you&#39, la-la-&t doubt itOMy mama said, lifeLa-la-ve been out again with Fred&quot, my mama said, &quot, your cheeks are blushing red&quot, lifeLa-la-s a thing that you should do instead&How I wanna live my lifeWanna live my lifeLa-la-la, la-la-la, my mama said, his twinkle playingOoh, &MY MAMA SAID&Listen&t done your bed&(My mama said)Oh I wanna live my lifeWanna live my lifeLa-la-(My mama said)Oh I wanna live my lifeWanna live my lifeLa-la-&gt, la-la-la, la-la-la看一下是不是&d rather see me dead&LMy mama said, I felt like in a prisonYPa and me:my mama said歌手
其他类似问题
外国歌曲的相关知识
其他2条回答
是一首老歌,take me home 或者country roads ,是同一首歌
what can I DO 不知道有没有,但是这是一首很好听的歌,是the corrs 唱的建议你去听下
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌 歌词里有what you say_百度知道
求一首英文歌 歌词里有what you say
是个男声唱的节奏挺欢快的一直重复what you say what you say而且歌名好像就是这个风格有点像takin' back my love大虾们有谁知道啊?
提问者采纳
youtube://www
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
Cause a heavy moon was keeping you awakeAnd all I know is I'm just glad to see you againSee my loveLike a lost balloonRising up through the afternoonAnd then you appearWhat did you sayI know I saw you saying itMy ears won&#39是不是Norah Jones的What did You sayWhat did you sayI know I saw you saying itMy ears won'Til it could fit on the head of a pinCome on inDid you have a hard time sleeping't stop ringingLong enough to hearThose sweet wordsWhat did you sayAnd now the dayThe hour hand has spunBefore the night is doneI just have to hearThose sweet wordsSpoken like a melodyAll your loveIs a lost balloonRising up through the afternoon&#39
应该是jason derulo - whatcha say
我之前也以为是叫what you say,找了好久没找到,后来听电台的时候留意了一下歌手的名字才找到的
是不是“enrique iglesias”的“hero”歌词[ti:hero ][ar:enrique iglesias][by:昨夜星辰昨夜风]enrique iglesias - hero(whispered) let me be your hero would you dance if i asked you to dance?would you run and never look back?would you cry if you saw me crying?would you save my soul tonight?would you tremble if i touched your lips?would you laugh oh please tell me these?now would you die for the one you love?hold me in your arms tonight.(chorus)i can be you hero, baby.i can kiss away the pain.i will stand by you forever.you can take my breath away.would you swear that you'll always be mine?would you lie would you run away?am i in to deep?have i lost my mind?i don't care you're here tonight.chorus i just want to hold you.am i in too deep?have i lost my mind?well i don't care you're here tonight.chorus (2x)you can take my breath my breath away i can be your hero
应该是watcha say歌手:jason derulo 专辑:soulz.prod watcha saywha- wha- what did she saymmmm whatcha saymmm that you only meant wellwell of course you didmmmm whatcha saymmmm that it's all for the bestof course it isi was so wrong for so longonly tryin' to please myself (myself)girl, i was caught up in her lustwhen i don't really want no one elseso noi know i should of treated you betterbut me and you were meant to last foreverso let me in (let me in) give me another chance (another chance)to really be your mancause when the roof cave in and the truth came outi just didn't know what to dobut when i become a star we'll be living so largei'll do anything for youso tell me girlmmmm whatcha saymmm that you only meant wellwell of course you didmmmm whatcha say (whatcha say)mmmm that it's all for the bestof course it ismmmm whatcha saymmm that you only meant wellwell of course you didmmmm whatcha say (whatcha say)wha- wha- wha- wha- what did she sayhow, could i live with myselfknowing that i let our love go (love go)and ooh, when i do with one chancei just gotta let you knowi know what i did wasn't cleverbut me and you we're meant to be togetherso let me in (let me in) give me another chance (another chance)to really be your mancause when the roof cave in and the truth came outi just didn't know what to dobut when i become a star we'll be living so largei'll do anything for youso tell me girlmmmm whatcha saymmm that you only meant wellwell of course you didmmmm whatcha say (whatcha say, whatcha say)mmmm that it's all for the bestof course it ismmmm whatcha saymmm that you only meant wellwell of course you didmmmm whatcha say (whatcha say, whatcha say)wha- wha- wha- wha- what did she saygirl, tell me whatcha said (said)i don't want you to leave methough you caught me cheatintell me, tell me whatcha said (said)i really need you in my lifecus things ain't right, girltell me, tell me whatcha said (said)i don't want you to leave methough you caught me cheatin'tell me, tell me whatcha said (said)i really need you in my lifecus things ain't rightcause when the roof cave in and the truth came outi just didn't know what to do (i just didn't know what to do)but when i become a star we'll be living so largei'll do anything for youso baby watcha say!mmmm whatcha saymmm that you only meant wellwell of course you didmmmm whatcha say (whatcha say, whatcha say)mmmm that it's all for the bestof course it ismmmm whatcha saymmm that you only meant wellwell of course you didmmmm whatcha say (whatcha say, whatcha say)wha- wha- wha- wha- what did she say[00:-
您可能关注的推广
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我听到一首HIT FM经常放的歌曲一个女歌手唱的 带点布鲁斯风格 好像是叫she said还是什么有人能告诉我那个_百度知道
我听到一首HIT FM经常放的歌曲一个女歌手唱的 带点布鲁斯风格 好像是叫she said还是什么有人能告诉我那个
我听到一首HIT FM经常放的歌曲一个女歌手唱的 带点布鲁斯风格 好像是叫she said还是什么有人能告诉我那个女歌手叫什么么
提问者采纳
html" target="_blank">httpPlan B - She Said <a href="/v_show//v_show/id_XMTc0NTQzNzMy.youku.youku://v://v
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
嗯,我知道还有一首是The Dey 唱的she said
专辑名叫雷鬼公主归来,是不是你要的那首呢?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁想要找一首歌曲 是一个欧美女歌手唱的 里面有一段歌词是这样的 i said you better reli(这个yi音拖很长)_百度知道
想要找一首歌曲 是一个欧美女歌手唱的 里面有一段歌词是这样的 i said you better reli(这个yi音拖很长)
不是的,这个音乐很轻快~~~~~有点爵士的味道~~~ 看了所有的大家的回答,很可惜都不是,歌曲还要轻快~~~~~~
t have to say you love me  Dusty Springfield  When I said I needed you  You said you would always stay  It wasn&#39,变的人是你  如今. 你不必说你爱我  达丝提史宾菲尔  当我说我需要你  你回答说你会永远留下  我没有变.;t help but love you  But believe me,相信我  除了爱你;t me who changed but you  And now you&#39, I&#39., believe me.;ve gone  And I&#39;s nothing left to feel  You don&#39,我绝不会束缚著你  独自一人;t have to say you love me  Just be close at hand  You don&#39;ve gone away  Don&#39..,相信我;t you see that now you&#39;t have to stay forever  I will understand  Believe me.;m left here on my own  That I have to follow you  And beg you to come home  You don&#39,如此不真实  只有无尽的孤寂  没有一丝感觉  你不必说你爱我  只要你靠近一点  你也不必永远留下来  我都了解  相信我,空留回忆  人生似已渺,你已离去  难道你看不出来你离去后  我孤零零一个人留在这里  我应该跟随著你  乞求你回来  你不必说你爱我  只要你靠近一点  你也不必永远留下来  我都了解  相信我,我帮不上忙  但是请相信我..;ll never tie you down  Left alone with just a memory  Life seems dead and so unreal  All that&#39;t have to say you love me  Just be close at hand  You don&#39,t have to stay forever  I will understand  Bs left is loneliness  There&#39, believe me  I can&#39  You don&#39..
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
php.51:Buckle up n chuggeluck 51里面你点击下可以去听的你打开这个地址去听下://music.51.php,/player/index
好像是,碧昂斯的《if i were a boy》吧
我也来了解下
欧美女歌手的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌曲,女生唱的,高潮部分是who love you said ,然后choosing_百度知道
有一首英文歌曲,女生唱的,高潮部分是who love you said ,然后choosing
提问者采纳
这歌词给的压力山大啊,能给更全吗
空间第60首歌曲,麻烦看看
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
应该是burning吧,你听一下,不知道是不是你记错歌词啦!Passion is sweet强烈的感情是甜蜜的 Love makes weak而爱使我们脆弱 You said you cherished freedom so你说你珍惜你的自由 You refuse to let it go所以你拒绝丢失它 Follow your fate跟随你的命运 Love and hate不管是爱还是憎恨 Never fail to seize the day, 紧紧抓住那一天 But dont give yourself away .不要给你自己离开的机会 Oh when the night falls哦 当夜晚降临 And your all alone你所有的孤独也降临 In your deepest sleep what在你沉沉的睡眠之中 Are you dreaming of你正在梦到什么 My skin&#92;&#39;s still burning from your touch我的皮肤因为你的碰触而剧烈燃烧 Oh I just can&#92;&#39;t get enough I哦 我就是不能变得满足 Said I wouldn&#92;&#39;t ask for much我说我不要求很多 But your eyes are dangerous但是你的眼睛太危险 Oh the thought keep spinning in my head因此我在头脑里继续编织世界 Can we drop this m珐互粹就诔脚达协惮茅asquerade我们能沉迷于这个化装舞会吗/我们能不能脱下虚伪的妆容 I can&#92;&#39;t predict where it ends我不能预测它什么时候结束 If your the rock I&#92;&#39;ll crush against如果你是岩石,我将打碎它 Trapped in a crowd大家被困在这里 The music is loud音乐的声音很大 I said I love my freedom to我说我也爱我的自由 Now I&#92;&#39;m not sure I do现在我却不能确信我是否真的如此 All eyes on you所有的目光注视着你 Rings so true光环是那么的真实 Better quit while you&#92;&#39;re ahead当你的思想都离开时 Now I&#92;&#39;m not so sure I am现在我更不确信我是否真的如此 Oh when the night falls哦 当夜晚降临 And your all alone你所有的孤独也降临 In your deepest sleep what在你沉沉的睡眠之中 Are you dreaming of你正在梦到什么 My skin&#92;&#39;s still burning from your touch我的皮肤因为你的碰触而剧烈燃烧 Oh I just can&#92;&#39;t get enough I哦 我就是不能变得满足 Said I wouldn&#92;&#39;t ask for much我说我不要求很多 But your eyes are dangerous但是你的眼睛太危险 Oh the thought keep spinning in my head因此我在头脑里继续编织世界 Can we drop this masquerade我们能沉迷于这个化装舞会吗 /我们能不能脱下虚伪的妆容 I can&#92;&#39;t predict where it ends我不能预测它什么时候结束 If your the rock I&#92;&#39;ll crush against如果你是岩石,我将打碎它 My soul my heart我的灵魂, 我的心 If you&#92;&#39;re near if you&#92;&#39;re far如果你靠近或远离 My life my love我的生活, 我的爱 You can have it all....ooohaaaah.你便能拥有全部 Oh when the night falls哦 当夜晚降临 And your all alone你所有的孤独也降临 In your deepest sleep what在你沉沉的睡眠之中 Are you dreaming of你正在梦到什么 My skin&#92;&#39;s still burning from your touch我的皮肤因为你的碰触而剧烈燃烧 Oh I just can&#92;&#39;t get enough I哦 我就是不能变得满足 Said I wouldn&#92;&#39;t ask for much我说我不要求很多 But your eyes are dangerous但是你的眼睛太危险 Oh the thought keep spinning in my head因此我在头脑里继续编织世界 Can we drop this masquerade我们能沉迷于这个化装舞会吗 /我们能不能脱下虚伪的妆容 I can&#92;&#39;t predict where it ends我不能预测它什么时候结束 If your the rock I&#92;&#39;ll crush against如果你是岩石,我将打碎它 If your the rock I&#92;&#39;ll crush against如果你是岩石,我将打碎它
空间第60首歌曲,麻烦看看那
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 abcd said 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信