恐怕我不能帮你 英文翻译
恐怕我不能帮你 英文翻译
I am afraid that I can't help you
I cannot help I afraid
I'm afraid that I can't help you
i'm afraid i can't help u
I'm sorry I can not help you.
您可能关注的推广当前位置: &
求翻译:大学不仅仅是学习的圣地,还是锻炼自己、培养能力的殿堂。在这里,你可以参加各种社团活动和志愿者项目,与同学、老师多多沟通交流,培养人际交往能力,为踏入社会打下坚实基础。是什么意思?
大学不仅仅是学习的圣地,还是锻炼自己、培养能力的殿堂。在这里,你可以参加各种社团活动和志愿者项目,与同学、老师多多沟通交流,培养人际交往能力,为踏入社会打下坚实基础。
问题补充:
University is not just about learning the Holy Land, or to exercise and cultivate the ability of the temple. Here, you can participate in various community activities and volunteer projects, a lot of communication with students, teachers, develop interpersonal skills, and lay a solid foundation to e
University is not just a study of the Holy Land, and to develop or hone their skills. Here, you can participate in a variety of community activities and volunteer projects with students, teachers, more communication, and interpersonal skills, and training to provide a solid foundation in the Communi
The university is not merely the study Holy Land, exercises oneself, the raise ability palace.In here, you may participate in each kind of mass organization activity and the volunteer project, with schoolmate, teacher very much communicates the exchange, raises the human communication ability, for t
University is not only learning of the Holy Land, or to exercise your own ability, culture Palace. Here, you can take part in various community activities and volunteer program, with many students and teachers to communicate, develop interpersonal communication skills, entered the community and lay
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!我希望以后能和你多交流,英语翻译是?_百度作业帮
我希望以后能和你多交流,英语翻译是?
我希望以后能和你多交流,英语翻译是?
I hope from now on we can talk to each other more often.这里的交流可能是指网上的聊天吧?如果是这个意思,也可以说I would like to chat with you more (often) from now on.exchange一般是指文化交流,技术交流,或idea(意见)等communicate是指沟通,通讯方面的
I would like to communicate with you more often
I hope we can keep in touch and exchange opinion frequently.
I hope I can do more comunication with you in future.
I hope we can communicate with each other more often.
i hope more communications with you later.
I am looking forward to further communication with you
I hope there will be more exchanges with you 望追分 谢谢
您可能关注的推广回答者:当前位置: &
求翻译:我知道由于语言的限制,我们使用的翻译器又不能准确的把我们要表达的意思翻译出来,但是能够和你沟通,无论看懂多少,我都非常高兴是什么意思?
我知道由于语言的限制,我们使用的翻译器又不能准确的把我们要表达的意思翻译出来,但是能够和你沟通,无论看懂多少,我都非常高兴
问题补充:
I know that due to language limitations, we use the translator is not an accurate translation of the meaning of the expression we want to come out, but able to communicate with you, no matter how much to read, I was very pleased to
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!}

我要回帖

更多关于 google浏览器不能翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信