"我们到了一处喷泉,并拍了照"百度翻译在线翻译英语成英语

请帮忙把这篇文章翻译成英文,拜托了,很急啊~~~_百度知道
请帮忙把这篇文章翻译成英文,拜托了,很急啊~~~
更为无数的感动而来,整个民族都在飞泪,他先将妹妹喂饱。他们的壮举证明,让13亿人亲如一家,中国人在面临灾难是显现出的坚强的民族精神、谭千秋。这奔涌的泪水.,为同胞的不幸而来,永远不会被打垮;没有哪个国家能在一台晚会上筹得企业和个人捐款十几亿元,为自己是个中国人自豪。这些天!”
“我骄傲,无论我们走在哪里.:“我们已经喝了一口水.
一个小学生看到自己的教室顷刻间轰然倒塌,他没有感觉.,中国人的团结互助,诠释了“人类灵魂的工程师”这一称号的高尚和神圣;没有哪个国家因争相献血支援灾区而造成交通堵塞。
在此生死交织,当贵州山区农妇袁安惠毅然卖掉4只小羊、摧不垮,这个世界上,泣不成声,我们就可以收获无数的感动,没有哪个国家的总理在灾难发生两小时就飞赴灾区.,除了中国.
这些天,如果有来生的来生,已深深融入人们的灵魂中,竟有那么多舍己救人的英雄,他没有犹豫.,一个个人民教师在生命的最后时刻,大难当头:“我骄傲,在人们血脉中不绝流淌.,为什么这个无数次遭遇外来入侵和各种灾难的国度击不倒!”这绝对不只是那个妇女一个人的心声,我们民族的先人后己的美好情操!
一个年仅十岁。旁边的志愿者希望破例送他一项税,抑或一个个细小的动作,整个中国都在哭泣,但他没有停止,听到同学地下的呼救,五个小时之后,为民族的灾难而来,如果有来生.。凡来了、在地震中失去了双亲的儿童、苟晓超;没有哪个国家能在短短几天内集结十多万兵力参与救援,只要那里有华人。他说。终于,我是中国人,每天安抚着两个比他更小的妹妹、人神共泣的时刻!
中国。当15名空降兵奋不顾身跳向灾区时,在赈灾过程中不同角色所写下的一个个动人的故事、吴忠洪,把相当于她全年收入一半的1000元钱捐给灾区群众时.,便拉起妹妹的小手坚定地离开了;
天黑了下来,我们原来生活在一个充满善良温暖的世界。最后她哽咽着说出。张米亚,我们身边的平凡人中,我是中国人.,这是与生俱来的不屈的精神,你把这些水送给还没有喝水的小朋友吧,周围很是恐怖,这份深爱和关切,他挖出了一个幸存的同学,当抢险队员舍生忘死创造一个个拯救生命的奇迹时.
面对灾难,让世人流泪,中国人面对灾难的勇敢和坚毅;只有一口水,我们每个人的心底...!
人性总是相通的.!”四川大地震发生后.,这是与生俱来的血肉亲情。
我们为自己的民族感动,我是中国人.,舍生取义的高尚情怀,让13亿双手紧紧相握,他让给妹妹使用,都在让世界感动,人们蓦然发现,都有那么一份至诚至深的关爱。因为!
“我骄傲..。小手很快变成了血手,中国人的不屈不挠,这是我们所有中国人的呐喊,却被他断然拒绝.让世界终于明白.,立即用自己的小手开始挖土,我们还要做中国人!”说完之后。
山崩地裂。
这是与生俱来的民族情感.一个中年妇女面对镜头
其他5条回答
s time, firs It&#39! &quot. These days, courage and perseverance, head disaster. We moved our nation. Small hand in hand soon turned into blood, no country can build-up in just a few days more than 100., Chinese people in the face of disaster is showing a strong national spirit in the process of disaster relief by different roles written a moving story! Human nature is always the same. finally let the world understand why this encounter numerous foreign invasion And a variety of disasters hit the country will no country as a result of blood donation to support each other in the disaster areas caused by traffic congestion , he dug a surviving students , solidarity of the Chinese people .. This is because in this world, Gou Xiao- DI am proud, as long as there are Chinese, Chinese people in the face of disaster, and people were weeping God&#39, which is the birthright of blood kinship.;I am proud that I am a Chinese, he let her use, in addition to China. These days, her annual income equivalent to half of 1000 Dollar donated to people in the disaster areas.. This is the birthright of national sentiment, the unyielding Chinese people, so have a deep love and sincerity. Who come! China will never be defeated!&quot!&quot, the interpretation of the &quot, a teacher of the people in the last moments of life. Next to the volunteers hope to send him a tax exception., people suddenly discovered that each of us to the bottom of my heart, five hours later, he did not feel, so that 1.! Yes, when the rescue team members one by one to risk one's prime minister for two hours in the disaster areas on the fly, she choked out with.; &quot: &quot: &quot, no country&#39,&quot., Wu Z After the finish, broke down in tears. He said, China as a whole are crying..!&quot. A primary school classroom to see their instant collapse came..!&quot, after the ancestors of our nation has a beautiful sentiment, we are close to ordinary people, I heard on the ground floor of ts life to create life-engineers of human souls..3 billion people Qinruyijia.... Proof of their feat. Finally., people in the blood can not flow, that we live in a warm and kind-hearted world, he did not hesitate and immediately used his hand to start small excavators, we will be able to reapWe have a water to drink., which is all the Chinese people cry,000 troops involved in relief., if the nex After the earthquake in Sichuan, moving from the more numerous, the whole nation to fly in tears, you have to water them not to drink the children, he was rebuffed. Finally, in earthquakes in the loss of parents of children every day to appease the two smaller than his sister, there are so many sacrificed their li the title of the noble and sacred. Mia Zhang., just take care of Health noble sentiments have been deeply into the soul of the people. A 20-year-old age!(翻译了半个小时, when the peasant woman in Guizhou Mountain Yuan Wai took 4 to sell lamb, then pull up her little hand firmly left . When the 15 airborne jump to the dI am proud...3 billion tightly s not just for women that a person&#39.. Shanbengdelie, I am a Chinese, we have to do Chinese peopleIn the face of the camera a middle-aged women. This surging tears for the unfortunate fellow countrymen came to the nation from the disaster, can not collapse, the love and concern. In this life and death are intertwined, surrounded by a terrorist is, as he is proud of the Chinese people, I am a C and no country can on a show Businesses and individual donations raised more than 10 billion. In the face of disaster, no matter where we go, so that 1, which is born with an indomitable spirit, Tan future, if the next life, or a small movement in the world have moved only a war of words
A middle aged woman chokes with sobs in the face of the lens. She says choking with sobs finally: &I am proud, I am Chinese! & &I am proud, I am Chinese! &After Sichuan the old earthquake takes place, whole China is crying, the whole nationality is flying to the tears. This tear surging for not coming fortunately of the compatriot, come for national disaster, countless and moved even more and about! The human nature is always communicating. In these days, it is the strong national spirit displaying that Chinese are facing the disaster, not with the moving stories of what the role write down in the course of relieving the people in stricken areas, or the tiny movements of each, are all letting the world move, let common people shed tears. One only ten year old, lose children of parents in earthquake, pacify two little than him younger sister every day. Come, he feed young There is only water, it is for the younger sister to used that he lets. The volunteer nearby hopes to give a tax to him exceptionally, but is refused absolutely by him. He says: &We have already drunk the water, you have not drunk the water yet the children of water! &Say, draw, get up little lot of the younger sister diverge from firmly ...... A pupil sees one's own classroom collapses with a loud crash in seconds, hears classmate's underground call for help, he has not hesitated, begins to dig the soil with small one's own hands immediately. Small hands have become blood hands quickly, bu It is getting dark, it is very the terror around, he has not felt. At last, after the five hour, he dig out first classmate that survive ...... In the face of the disaster, people find suddenly, our bottom of heart, there is a sincere and deep care, we lived and filled the warm world kindheartedly in one originally. Disregard own safety, jump to the disaster area as 15 paratrooper, when rush to deal with an emergency team members risk one's life to create the miracles of saving the life, sell 4 lamb, quite as peasant woman of Guizhou mountain area Yuan Ann favor when 1000 yuan of her half the annual incomes is donated to the masses of disaster area one resolutely, this share loves and the concern deeply, let 1,300 million pairs of hands held tightly, make 1,300 million people as dear to each other as members of one family. Mountains collapse and the earth crack up, disaster right overhead, ordinary philtrum around us, there are so many heroes sacrificing oneself for life-saving. MiYa, a thousand years, exceed dawn while being careless, ZhongHong Wu, at the point of end of the life one pieces of people's teacher Tan Zhang, have annotated nobleness and sacredness of this title of & engineer of human soul &. Their heroic undertaking proves, our national bright sentiment of putting others before oneself, without cease in people's blood vessels to trickle, the noble feelings of laying down one's life for a just cause, has already incorporated in people's soul deeply. Interweave in life and death this, the intersection of people and moment that god weep altogether, a Chinese one unyielding, Chinese face bravery and firmness of the disaster, Chinese unity and mutual aid ......Let world understand why this piece experience invade with of different disaster country hitting, going bankrupt, breaking, collapsing while being outside many times finally. We move for one's own nationality, are a Chinese proud of oneself. Because in this world, except China, the premier of no country takes place in the disaster for two hours to fly
No country can concentrate more than 100,000 troops to participate in rescui No country can raise enterprise and individual, contribute money more than ten hundred
No country causes the traffic jam because of falling over each other to donate blood and supporting the disaster area ...... In these days, no matter where we walk, so long as there are Chinese there, we can reap the countless emotion. This is innate national emotion, this is innate flesh-and-blood kindred, this is innate unyielding spirit! &I am proud, I am Chinese! &This is absolutely not only that woman's own's heartfelt wishes, this is all of our Chinese scream! Yes, if have next life, if have next life in next life, we will become Chinese! China, will be never defeated completely! 有些句子按习惯用语翻译了,更妥当,基本没有什么改动
In the face of the camera a middle-aged women, broke down in tears. Finally, she choked out with: &I am proud that I am a Chinese!& &I am proud, I am a Chinese!& After the earthquake in Sichuan, China as a whole are crying, the whole nation to fly in tears. This surging tears for the unfortunate fellow countrymen came to the nation from the disaster, moving from the more numerous! Human nature is always the same. These days, Chinese people in the face of disaster is showing a strong national spirit in the process of disaster relief by different roles written a moving story, or a small movement in the world have moved the world to tears . A 20-year-old age, in earthquakes in the loss of parents of children every day to appease the two smaller than his sister. Who come, firs only a war of words, he let her use. Next to the volunteers hope to send him a tax exception, he was rebuffed. He said: &We have a water to drink, you have to water them not to drink the children!& After the finish, then pull up her little hand firmly left ...... A primary school classroom to see their instant collapse came, I heard on the ground floor of the students for help, he did not hesitate and immediately used his hand to start small excavators. Small hand in hand soon turned into blood, Down the dark, surrounded by a terrorist is, he did not feel. Finally, five hours later, he dug a surviving students ......In the face of disaster, people suddenly discovered that each of us to the bottom of my heart, so have a deep love and sincerity, that we live in a warm and kind-hearted world. When the 15 airborne jump to the disaster area himself, when the rescue team members one by one to risk one's life to create life-saving miracle, when the peasant woman in Guizhou Mountain Yuan Wai took 4 to sell lamb, her annual income equivalent to half of 1000 Dollar donated to people in the disaster areas, the love and concern, so that 1.3 billion tightly with both hands grip, so that 1.3 billion people Qinruyijia. Shanbengdelie, head disaster, we are close to ordinary people, there are so many sacrificed their lives to save the hero. Mia Zhang, Tan future, Gou Xiao-chao, Wu Zhonghong, a teacher of the people in the last moments of life, the interpretation of the &engineers of human souls,& the title of the noble and sacred. Proof of their feat, after the ancestors of our nation has a beautiful sentiment, people in the blood can not flow, just take care of Health noble sentiments have been deeply into the soul of the people. In this life and death are intertwined, and people were weeping God's time, the unyielding Chinese people, Chinese people in the face of disaster, courage and perseverance, solidarity of the Chinese people ...... finally let the world understand why this encounter numerous foreign invasion And a variety of disasters hit the country will not be brought down, can not collapse. We moved our nation, as he is proud of the Chinese people. This is because in this world, in addition to China, no country's prime minister for two hours in the disas no country can build-up in just a few days more than 100,000 troop and no country can on a show Businesses and individual donations raised more than 10 no country as a result of blood donation to support each other in the disaster areas caused by traffic congestion ...... These days, no matter where we go, as long as there are Chinese, we will be able to reap the numerous moving. This is the birthright of national sentiment, which is the birthright of blood kinship, which is born with an indomitable spirit! &I am proud, I am a Chinese!& It's not just for women that a person's voice, which is all the Chinese people cry! Yes, if the next life, if the next life the next life, we have to do Chinese people! China will never be defeated
In the face of the camera a middle-aged women, broke down in tears. Finally, she choked out with: &I am proud that I am a Chinese!& &I am proud, I am a Chinese!& After the earthquake in Sichuan, China as a whole are crying, the whole nation to fly in tears. This surging tears for the unfortunate fellow countrymen came to the nation from the disaster, moving from the more numerous! Human nature is always the same. These days, Chinese people in the face of disaster is showing a strong national spirit in the process of disaster relief by different roles written a moving story, or a small movement in the world have moved the world to tears . A 20-year-old age, in earthquakes in the loss of parents of children every day to appease the two smaller than his sister. Who come, firs only a war of words, he let her use. Next to the volunteers hope to send him a tax exception, he was rebuffed. He said: &We have a water to drink, you have to water them not to drink the children!& After the finish, then pull up her little hand firmly left ...... A primary school classroom to see their instant collapse came, I heard on the ground floor of the students for help, he did not hesitate and immediately used his hand to start small excavators. Small hand in hand soon turned into blood, Down the dark, surrounded by a terrorist is, he did not feel. Finally, five hours later, he dug a surviving students ...... In the face of disaster, people suddenly discovered that each of us to the bottom of my heart, so have a deep love and sincerity, that we live in a warm and kind-hearted world. When the 15 airborne jump to the disaster area himself, when the rescue team members one by one to risk one's life to create life-saving miracle, when the peasant woman in Guizhou Mountain Yuan Wai took 4 to sell lamb, her annual income equivalent to half of 1000 Dollar donated to people in the disaster areas, the love and concern, so that 1.3 billion tightly with both hands grip, so that 1.3 billion people Qinruyijia. Shanbengdelie, head disaster, we are close to ordinary people, there are so many sacrificed their lives to save the hero. Mia Zhang, Tan future, Gou Xiao-chao, Wu Zhonghong, a teacher of the people in the last moments of life, the interpretation of the &engineers of human souls,& the title of the noble and sacred. Proof of their feat, after the ancestors of our nation has a beautiful sentiment, people in the blood can not flow, just take care of Health noble sentiments have been deeply into the soul of the people. In this life and death are intertwined, and people were weeping God's time, the unyielding Chinese people, Chinese people in the face of disaster, courage and perseverance, solidarity of the Chinese people ...... finally let the world understand why this encounter numerous foreign invasion And a variety of disasters hit the country will not be brought down, can not collapse. We moved our nation, as he is proud of the Chinese people. This is because in this world, in addition to China, no country's prime minister for two hours in the disas no country can build-up in just a few days more than 100,000 troop and no country can on a show Businesses and individual donations raised more than 10 no country as a result of blood donation to support each other in the disaster areas caused by traffic congestion ...... These days, no matter where we go, as long as there are Chinese, we will be able to reap the numerous moving. This is the birthright of national sentiment, which is the birthright of blood kinship, which is born with an indomitable spirit! &I am proud, I am a Chinese!& It's not just for women that a person's voice, which is all the Chinese people cry! Yes, if the next life, if the next life the next life, we have to do Chinese people! China will never be defeated!
亲情的力量 1、北川,日,在父母身下与死神抗争四十多小时后,三岁的小女孩宋欣宜终于获救,救援人员喂她喝牛奶。她的父母在活着的时候,以脆弱的身躯拼死保护着她,直到双双逝去,还保持着那种姿势。父母的爱感动了上天,让孩子得救了。 2、母罹难,女婴含乳头活了 5月13日下午,都江堰河边一处坍塌的民宅,数十救援人员在奋力挖掘,寻找存活的伤者。突然,一个令人震惊的场景出现在了眼前:一名年轻的妈妈双手怀抱着一个三四个月大的婴儿蜷缩在废墟中,她低着头,上衣向上掀起,已经失去了呼吸,怀里的女婴依然惬意地含着母亲的乳头,吮吸着,红扑扑的小脸与母亲粘满灰尘的双乳形成了鲜明的对比。 “我们小心地将女婴抱起,离开母亲的乳头时,她立刻哭闹起来。”龚晋说,看到女婴的反应,在场者无不掩面。 “我无法想象,一个死去的妈妈还在为自己的孩子喂奶,从母亲抱孩子的姿势可以看出,她是很刻意地在保护自己的孩子,或许就是在临死前,她把乳头放进了女儿的嘴里。”龚晋掩面而泣。一个三十岁的年轻小伙子,在妇产科见惯了初生的妈妈给自己孩子喂奶的场景,而此时此刻,这样一个幸福的场景却让他产生无法抑制的悲恸。 3、妻子说“爱你”支撑瓦砾下的丈夫缔造生命的奇迹 “我不行了,你快离开这里!照顾好孩子,好好生活下去。” “老公,不要放弃,马上就会有人来救你!”……昨日上午,都江堰金凤乡政府家属区里,妻子朱芙蓉流着泪朝废墟里呼喊,鼓励丈夫谭刚义坚持下去。 “我大腿被石头砸中,可能坚持不了多久了。 ”丈夫平静地说,“老婆,这里很危险,你快下去,好好活下去……”听到丈夫的话语,朱芙蓉感到一丝不祥:“老公啊,你一定要坚强。我和孩子那么爱你,我们谁都离不开谁。”言毕,夫妻二人失声痛哭…… 为防止废墟再次坍塌造成人员损伤,街道办工作人员赶来劝朱芙蓉离开现场。“老婆!你放心,我一定会坚持住!”谭刚义保证。上午10时30分许,武警官兵用手将谭刚义从废墟中刨了出来,此时,距地震发生已经过去20小时。 4、抢救人员发现她的时候,她已经死了,是被垮塌下来的房子压死的。透过那一堆废墟的间隙,可以看到她死亡的姿势:双膝跪着,整个上身向前匍匐着,双手扶着地支撑着身体,有些像古人行跪拜礼,只是身体被压得变形了。 救援人员从废墟的空隙伸手进去,确认她已经死亡,又冲着废墟喊了几声,用撬棍在砖头上敲了几下,里面没有任何回应。当人群走到下一个建筑物的时候,救援队长忽然往回跑,边跑变喊“快过来”。他又来到她的尸体前,费力地把手伸进女人的身子底下摸索,摸了几下,他高声喊“有人,有个孩子,还活着”。 经过一番努力,人们小心地把挡着她的废墟清理开,在她的身体下面躺着她的孩子,包在 一个红色带黄花的小被子里,大概有34个月大,因为母亲身体的庇护,他毫发未伤,抱出来的时候,他还安静地睡着,他熟睡的脸让所有在场的人感到很温暖。 随行的医生过来,解开被子准备做些检查,却发现有一部手机塞在被子里。医生看了下手机屏幕,发现屏幕上是一条已经写好的短信“亲爱的宝贝,如果你能活着,一定要记住我爱你”。看惯了生离死别的医生,却在这一刻落泪了。手机传递着,每个看到短信的人都落泪了。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 全职英语翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信