2009震撼人心的英文歌英文歌30分钟

今日论坛第 1 个签到,每日签到可得财富值+2,连续5天签到后再连续签到则每日可得财富值
+4,记得每天都来签到哦~
三星两款新机型内部代号曝光
元件存缺陷 Apple Watch将限制供应
谷歌Nexus手机历来深受外界关注,尤其是华为的加入,更是让国内消费者对该系列新机型关注不已。按照之前的信息显示,这款新Nexus手机将搭载海思麒麟930处理器,其外形设计与前代的风格有较大出入。而如今,这款手机出现在了谷歌在美国地区推出的Google Fi虚拟运营商服务宣传视频中,从视频截图上来看,这款新机采用了超窄边框设计。
滚动播报:
多智手机助手
全新WP客户端
站内全文搜索,由百度和塞班合作提供
上一主题:
下一主题:
22 / 23 页
查看: 12716 | 回复: 341
绝对好听的英文歌 震撼你的耳朵!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
交易信用 0
原创小红花 0
积分/帖子:102
连续签到天数:1
全部签到天数:12
注册时间:
手机型号:
状态: 离线
交易信用 0
原创小红花 0
积分/帖子:315
全部签到天数:1
注册时间:
手机型号:
不错不错 支持楼主了
交易信用 0
原创小红花 0
积分/帖子:40
全部签到天数:2
注册时间:
手机型号:
违法随碟附送
UID 2713515
交易信用 0
原创小红花 0
积分/帖子:139
连续签到天数:0
全部签到天数:0
注册时间:
手机型号:
交易信用 0
原创小红花 0
积分/帖子:32
注册时间:
手机型号:
交易信用 0
原创小红花 0
积分/帖子:763
注册时间:
手机型号:
交易信用 0
原创小红花 0
积分/帖子:159
注册时间:
手机型号:
绝对好听的英文歌 震撼你的耳朵!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
听过别笑&&拒绝伸手党&&下了请顶 觉得好听再顶 听过也请顶!!!!!
UID 2818108
交易信用 0
原创小红花 0
积分/帖子:223
全部签到天数:3
注册时间:
手机型号:
交易信用 0
原创小红花 0
积分/帖子:186
注册时间:
手机型号:
扭扭捏捏你扭扭捏捏~~~
欢迎访问my新浪围脖/u/
交易信用 0
原创小红花 0
积分/帖子:200
注册时间:
手机型号:
交易信用 0
原创小红花 0
积分/帖子:19
注册时间:
手机型号:
回复 #1 李洋轰 的帖子
顶下。。但愿是好听的。。谢谢
交易信用 0
原创小红花 0
积分/帖子:413
注册时间:
手机型号:
来自:山东
以外都不好
交易信用 0
原创小红花 0
积分/帖子:8
注册时间:
手机型号:
交易信用 0
原创小红花 0
积分/帖子:133
注册时间:
手机型号:
回复 1# 李洋轰
交易信用 0
原创小红花 0
积分/帖子:133
注册时间:
手机型号:
22 / 23 页有哪些好听的歌,类似innocence的英文歌,要有震撼的那种,不要细腻的_百度知道
有哪些好听的歌,类似innocence的英文歌,要有震撼的那种,不要细腻的
要感情强烈的
提问者采纳
nobody&#39Avirl的who know,when you're gone ,home
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
周杰伦-袁咏琳 57 习惯了寂寞(CD Version)-牛奶@咖啡 58 晴天.Y?(CD Version)-王心凌 32 雨爱(DJ Version)-杨丞琳 33 拥抱- 俞灏明 34 失业情歌-胡彦斌 35 玩乐(CD Version)-方大同 36 爱上水仙花-泳儿 37 爱一直存在-梁文音 38 亲爱的是我-梁文音 39 粉末(Full Version)-李宇春 40 两个人心动 (对我有感觉 国语版)-Hotcha 41 疯狂-信 42 不能没有你 (OT. (爱你)-邓紫棋 63 穿越人海(CD Version)-张杰 64 不方便的真相-麦家瑜 65 画沙(抢听版)-周杰伦&#922010最新好听的流行歌推荐;袁咏琳 66 敢不敢爱(CD Version)-胡歌 67 说谎-林宥嘉 68 相亲相爱(Live Version)-张惠妹&#92.N;孙楠&#92,雨天-张力尹 59 刺猬-温岚 60 月亮说-王菀之 61 原来爱情那么难(CD版)-泳儿 62 A:na sala saengjeone)-信 43 两个人心动(CD Version)-HotCha 44 Happy Loving-王心凌 45 爱有多远(CD Version)-黄格选 46 残酷游戏(CD Version)-卫兰 47 等-王心凌 48 礼物-刘力扬 49 1+1 (新歌)-卓文萱 50 一秒也好 (新歌)-卓文萱 51 我不了解-张婧 52 朝思暮想-张靓颖 53 木兰情-孙燕姿 54 火烧的寂寞-信 55 感同身受-林宥嘉 56 画沙 - 袁咏琳 &#47?-王心凌 27 第几个100天-林俊杰 28 我不想说再见 (最寒冷的季节)-牛奶@咖啡 29 小星星(Full Version)-王心凌 30 空位(CD Version)-胡彦斌 31 我很好那么你呢,那么你呢: 01习惯两个人(Full DJ Version)-言承旭 02 爱不单行-罗志祥 03 下一个章节(CD Version)-张杰 04 幽兰操-王菲 05 习惯就好-罗志祥 06 折叠式爱情-杨丞琳 07 调皮的爱神-杨丞琳 08 现在我很幸褔-A-Lin 09 星月神话-金莎 10 荆棘里的花-飞儿乐团 11 载我走-谢安琪 12 原谅我没有说-李圣杰 13 抱歉-李圣杰 14 地球上最浪漫的一首歌-黄鸿升 15 最天使-曾轶可 16 阴天气球-乔任梁 17 匿名的好友(CD Version)-杨丞琳 18 背对背拥抱-林俊杰 19 无法克制-林俊杰 20 无法克制(CD Version)-林俊杰 21 没那么简单(CD Version)-黄小琥 22 透明人-黄靖伦 23 结果-郑秀文 24 罗马假日-胡彦斌 25 很爱-王心凌 26 我很好.I
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁  楼主平时比较爱听英文歌,其实中文歌也不少啦,下次向大家介绍吧
楼主发言:94次 发图:
  第一位,  cara dillon  卡兰·迪伦(英文名:Cara Dillon,其他译名:卡拉·狄龙),北爱尔兰民谣歌手,英国国籍,天主教徒,日出生于北爱尔兰Londonderry(伦敦德里)的Dungiven。她来自一个爱尔兰传统音乐世家,她的声音清透美丽而极具风格。  
  最喜欢她的blue mountain river
声音纯净透彻,像一条涓涓溪流流入心灵,让人平静  Blue mountain river   If only for a while   Take me to the river   I lay down by your side   The world is full of madness   And I find it hard to smile   Sleep with you through winter   And wait for summer time   Blue mountain river   Comfort me a while   I 'll follow down the river   I follow you til night   I listen to you whispers   you dance in time to mine   We'll stay awake together   Watching silver in the sky   Blue mountain river   I wanna rest a while   You're changing my reflection   And the seasons in my mind   Let these days go on forever   I 'll leave in my own time   Take me where you're going   And I 'll be right by your side   Blue   Blue   Blue   Blue mountain river   I went there for a while   I listened for an answer and   I found it deep inside   When I'm lost behind the shadows   And I wanna run and hide   Blue mountain river is there right by my side
  cara的歌很多和大自然有关,也许只有走进自然才能真正获得内心的愉悦吧  Craigie Hill
The Lark In The Clear Air
She’s Like The Swallow  Broken Bridges
Never in a Million Years这些也都很好听
  第二位  sarah brightman  相信大家对她一定不会陌生,在北京2008奥运会开幕式上她和刘欢合唱了我和你  莎拉·布莱曼(Sarah Brightman) 于日出生于英国朴茨茅斯,跨界女高音,世界古典跨界音乐的开创者和标志性艺人,是继世界三大男高音之后世界乐坛涌现出的一个天后级人物。  
  咳咳,具体怎样不说了,声线很细,音域很广,高音很震撼,是个不可多得的女高音  她在歌曲中演唱过的语言有:English(英语), Spanish(西班牙语), French(法语), Latin(拉丁语), German(德语), Italian(意大利语), Russian(俄语), Mandarin Chinese(汉语普通话), Japanese(日语), Occitan(奥克语),Catalan(加泰罗尼亚语),hindi(印地语),arabic(阿拉伯语)是不是很变态?据说她将于2015年底搭乘飞船去往太空,体验为期10天的太空之旅  扯远了  最喜欢1.only an ocean away  I see a shadow every day and night.  I walk a hundred streets of neon lights,  Only when I'm crying.  Can you hear me crying.  So many times you always wanted more,  Chasing illusions that you're longing for.  Wish I wasn't crying.  Can you hear me crying.  There's an ocean between us.  You know where to find me.  You reach out and touch me.  I feel you in my own heart.  More than a lifetime.  Still goes on forever.  But it helps to remember  You're only an ocean away.  Was there a moment when I felt no pain.  I want to feel it in my life again.  Let it be over now.  Oh Oh over now.  'Cause I remember all the days and nights  We used to walk the streets of neon lights  Oh I want you here with me.  Oh be here with me.  There's an ocean between us.  You know where to find me.  You reach out and touch me.  I feel you in my own heart.  More than a lifetime  Still goes on forever.  But it helps to remember  You're only an ocean away.  So many times you always wanted more,  Chasing illusions that you're longing for.  Wish I wasn't crying.  Can you hear me crying.  There's an ocean between us.  You know where to find me.  Just reach out and touch me.  I feel you in my own heart.  More than a lifetime  It seems like forever.  But I'll always remember  You're only an ocean away.  Only an ocean away.
  2.scarborough fair
4.it's a beautiful day 5.the war is over  6.time to see goodbye等等,她的歌很多,还有许多我都没听过,大家有兴趣可以找来听听
  第三位  adele  阿黛尔·阿德金斯(Adele Adkins),日出生于英国伦敦托特纳姆,英国流行歌手。  她的声音有些低哑,很有磁性,唱的抒情歌很多,低回婉转的一曲曲故事唱的很感人。    最喜欢  1.someone like you
这首郑虹在好声音第一季里唱过哦,但我觉得原唱更好听  I heard, that you settled down.  That you, found a girl and you married now.  I heard that your dreams came true.  Guess she gave you things, I didn't give to you.  Old friend, why are you so shy?  It ain't like you to hold back or hide from the lie.  I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.  But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.  I'd hoped you'd see my face & that you'd be reminded,  That for me, it isn't over.  Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.  I wish nothing but the best, for you too.  Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:-  "Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead"  Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.  有You know, how the time flies.  Only yesterday, was the time of our lives.  We were born and raised in a summer haze.  Bound by the surprise of our glory days.  I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.  But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.  I'd hoped you'd see my face & that you'd be reminded,  That for me, it isn't over.  Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.  I wish nothing but the best, for you too.  Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:-  "Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead"  Nothing compares, no worries or cares.  Regrets and mistakes they're memories made.  Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?  Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.  I wish nothing but the best, for you too.  Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:-  "Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead"  Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.  I wish nothing but the best, for you too.  Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:-  "Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead"  Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.
  2.set fire to the rain 这首歌高音很多 3.skyfall 有种蔑视一切的霸气 4.chasing pavement
5.don't you remember 6.he won't go 7.rumor has it 8. rolling in the deep
等这些歌都值得一听
  今天先到这里,大家如果有什么好听的歌也拿来分享啊,中英不限~
  赶紧更啊楼主。刚看的兴起  
  @骑唱本看驴HJG 10楼
11:08:38  赶紧更啊楼主。刚看的兴起  -----------------------------  对不起啊亲,楼主很忙,想看明天再来吧~
  第四位  mariah carey      玛丽亚·凯莉 (日-[1]) 是美国 流行乐坛天后级人物,是一位擅用 海豚音的歌手。出色的唱腔和唱功使Mariah Carey 得到了花蝴蝶Diva的美誉。最新入选美国《 时代》 杂志2008年年度世界最有影响力人物之一,成为全世界歌唱比赛参赛者最爱模仿的歌声,是新生代女歌手心目中的共同偶像,同时也是许多艺人梦寐以求合作的对象。她也常被美国媒体归类于黑人歌手,因其2亿多张的唱片销量和辉煌的音乐史记录,以及5个八度的高亢音域和洛可可式的演唱技巧闻名于世。 她是音乐史上拥有最多告示牌冠军单曲的女歌手,同时也是拥有最多告示牌冠军单曲的独唱歌手。截至目前为止共有79周在告示牌流行榜上排行第一。
  mariah是我最为敬佩和喜爱的女歌手之一,她有着苦难的早期生活,却勇敢的追求梦想,独具个性,不受限于他人(与音乐公司总裁Tommy离婚),创作了很多广受喜爱励志抒情歌曲。  最喜爱1.hero  There's a hero   If you look inside your heart   You don't have to be afraid?   Of what you are  There's an answer   If you reach into your soul   And the sorrow that you know   Will melt away  And then a hero comes along   With the strength to carry on  And you cast your fears aside   And you know you can survive   So when you feel like hope is gone   Look inside you and be strong   And you'll finally see the truth   That a hero lies in you   It's a long road   When you face the world alone   No one reaches out a hand   For you to hold   You can find love   If you search within yourself   And the emptiness you felt   Will disappear   Lord knows   Dreams are hard to follow   But don't let anyone   Tear them away   Hold on  There will be tomorrow  In time  You'll find the way  这首优美的歌像一束阳光照进灰色的生活,鼓舞人们继续前进
  2.through the rain 这首歌美妙的旋律和独特的歌唱技巧征服人心,穿越风雨,就能看见绚烂彩虹  3.bye bye这首歌很感人,你可以去看看MV,带领人们从悲伤中走出来,充满积极的力量  4.angels cry献给真爱的动人歌曲  5.butterfly化蛹成蝶,绽放自己的美丽  6.without you悲伤真挚的情感,震撼人心  7.i still believe爱的信仰
  第五位  leona lewis  1985年,在伦敦伊斯林顿出生。  2006年,丽安娜夺得第三届英国电视选秀X-Factor冠军。  2008年,她受邀担任第29届北京奥运会闭幕式表演嘉宾。同年12月,被Billboard杂志评为"最佳新人"。  丽安娜·刘易斯,这位80后的小姑娘选秀出身,是英国最有号召力的女歌手之一。  现场演唱,她从来都能表现出超越其年龄的掌控力。  她最厉害的是海豚音,这招她在“伦敦八分钟”中也用上了。在“伦敦八分钟”中,丽安娜的华丽超长裙给很多观众留下了深刻印象    
  最喜爱1.bleeding love  Closed off from love  I didn’t need the pain  Once or twice was enough  And it was all in vain  Time starts to pass  Before you know it you’re frozen  But something happened  For the very first time with you  My heart melts into the ground  Found something true  And everyone’s looking round  Thinking I’m going crazy  But I don’t care what they say  I’m in love with you  They try to pull me away  But they don’t know the truth  My heart’s crippled by the vein  That I keep on closing  You cut me open and I  Keep bleeding  Keep, keep bleeding love  I keep bleeding  I keep, keep bleeding love  Keep bleeding  Keep, keep bleeding love  You cut me open  Trying hard not to hear  But they talk so loud  Their piercing sounds fill my ears  Try to fill me with doubt  Yet I know that the goal  Is to keep me from falling  But nothing’s greater  Than the rush that comes with your embrace  And in this world of loneliness  I see your face  Yet everyone around me  Thinks that I’m going crazy, maybe, maybe  But I don’t care what they say  I’m in love with you  They try to pull me away  But they don’t know the truth  My heart’s crippled by the vein  That I keep on closing  You cut me open and I  Keep bleeding  Keep, keep bleeding love  I keep bleeding  I keep, keep bleeding love  Keep bleeding  Keep, keep bleeding love  You cut me open  And it’s draining all of me  Oh they find it hard to believe  I’ll be wearing these scars  For everyone to see  I don’t care what they say  I’m in love with you  They try to pull me away  But they don’t know the truth  My heart’s crippled by the vein  That I keep on closing  You cut me open and I  Keep bleeding  Keep, keep bleeding love  I keep bleeding  I keep, keep bleeding love  Keep bleeding  Keep, keep bleeding love  You cut me open and I  Keep bleeding  Keep, keep bleeding love  I keep bleeding  I keep, keep bleeding love  Keep bleeding  Keep, keep bleeding love  You cut me open and I  Keep bleeding  Keep, keep bleeding love  爱在流血,很美的抒情歌
  强烈关注!!!
  2.better in time对心灵微笑,一切都会好起来  3.footprints in the sand每次转身都发现爱在沙滩上留下一串串脚印,执著地从未远去  4.a moment like this你的一生中有这样值得等待的一瞬间吗  5.yesterday回首昨日,珍惜现在  leona的歌都很耐听
  第六位  kelly clarkson  凯莉·克莱森(Kelly Clarkson),日在德克萨斯州沃思堡市出生,美国歌手。  2002年,凯莉·克莱森成为第一届美国偶像比赛的冠军,之后发行个人首张专辑《Thankful》。2006年,第48届格莱美音乐奖,凯莉获得最佳流行女歌手和最佳流行专辑两项大奖。第55届格莱美音乐奖,她再次获得最佳流行专辑。      
  希望楼主多多介绍英文歌,要坚持下去,我会一直追你的这个帖子
  推荐1.stronger  You know the bed feels warmer  Sleeping here alone  You know I dream in colour  And do the things I want  You think you got the best of me  Think you had the last laugh  Bet you think that everything good is gone  Think you left me broken down  Think that I'd come running back  Baby you don't know me' cause you're dead wrong  What doesn't kill you makes you stronger  Stand a little taller  Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone  What doesn't kill you makes a fighter  Footsteps even lighter  Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone  What doesn't kill you makes you stronger' stronger  Just me' myself and I  What doesn't kill you makes you stronger  Stand a little taller  Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone  You heard that I was starting over with someone new  They told you I was moving on over you  You didn't think that I'd come back  I'd come back swinging  You tried to break me' but you see  What doesn't kill you makes you stronger  Stand a little taller  Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone  What doesn't kill you makes a fighter  Footsteps even lighter  Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone  What doesn't kill you makes you stronger' stronger  Just me' myself and I  What doesn't kill you makes you stronger  Stand a little taller  Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone  Thanks to you I got a new thing started  Thanks to you I'm not the broken hearted  Thanks to you I'm finally thinking bout me  You know in the end the day you left was just my beginning  In the end  What doesn't kill you makes you stronger  Stand a little taller  Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone  What doesn't kill you makes a fighter  Footsteps even lighter  Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone  What doesn't kill you makes you stronger' stronger  Just me' myself and I  What doesn't kill you makes you stronger  Stand a little taller  Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone  What doesn't kill you makes you stronger' stronger  Just me' myself and I  What doesn't kill you makes you stronger  Stand a little taller  Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone   很能渲染力量,很有节奏感
  2.breakaway远走高飞,献给每个心中有梦的人  3.because of 有凄婉的曲调透露出坚强外表下的哀伤  4.long shot短暂急促的发音充满激情,勇敢面对一切  5.a moment like this这是原唱,富有弹性的唱腔显得更有力量  6.dark side高亢的嗓音,给予人继续坚持的信心与勇气。  7.my life would suck without you轻快的旋律,悲伤中有一种向上的力量
  @spbright 20楼
13:20:26  希望楼主多多介绍英文歌,要坚持下去,我会一直追你的这个帖子  -----------------------------  谢谢支持哈,我会坚持下去的
  每天更新三位可以吗,每次都是边听边更新,还是很费时间的  今天到这里,bye~
  @小狗放星星 3楼
10:09:51  cara的歌很多和大自然有关,也许只有走进自然才能真正获得内心的愉悦吧  Craigie Hill The Lark In The Clear Air She’s Like The Swallow  Broken Bridges Never in a Million Years这些也都很好听  -----------------------------  整理下2.Craigie Hill 3.The Lark In The Clear Air 4.She’s Like The Swallow  5.Broken Bridges 6.Never in a Million Years
  第七位  sarah connor  Sarah Terenzi,以莎拉蔻娜(Sarah Connor)的名字更为知名,知名德国流行音乐歌手。莎拉于2000年代初期便在欧洲走红。莎拉与一位知名的明星Marc Terenzi成婚,并拥有一子一女,Tyler与Summer。  因为Sarah Connor的招牌作品就是《Living to love you》,所以Marc.Terenzi特意为婚礼准备了一首歌《Love to be loved by you》,在西班牙的海边,浪漫的场景, 浪漫的婚礼,还有浪漫的新郎新娘.,Terenzi在海边大石上弹着钢琴,深情的唱着《Love To Be Loved By You》。不过令人极为惋惜的是,几年后,这对明星夫妇的婚姻还是走到了尽头。婚姻破裂后,两人都一度很悲伤。曾经的《love to be loved by you》最终成为了《Just one last dance》。但做不成夫妻,仍然是好朋友。    
  最喜欢1.living to love you  All we had was just one summer   Two lovers strolling in the park   But like they say the world keeps turning   As the leaves would’ve fallen, we should fall apart   Now I’m waiting for the winter   To build my castle out of ice   And deep inside is massive building   There’s a crystal lake of all the tears I\'ve cried.   Baby for all my life
  Don’t you know that it’s true?   I’m living to love you
  So baby don’t think twice
  If you feel what I feel Trust your heart and do what I do
  Cause I′m living to love you   I’m living to love you …   When you’re gone it’s not forever   Cause you’re remaining in my heart   So tell me why I’m feel this aching   Every time I think of you when we’re apart
  I admit that from time to time,I’m feeling insecure and think I’m gonna loose my mind
  Don’t let it show…no…no…no…no..nooo
  I don’t think I’ll never understand That our love should never have a happy end
  So I’m really gonna try my best   To let you know
  To let you know   When the final day comes
  I know the angles they will see my smile
  And if they wanna know the reason
  I will tell them why
  Baby for all my life ooh yeah
  I’m living to love you.   出自专辑《Naughty But Nice》,歌曲经过Sarah独特动人的嗓音演绎,更突显蓝调的风格
  2.just one last dance凄婉感人的离别之歌  3.christmas in my heart温暖的治愈系歌曲  4.wait till you hear from me这是一首反毒品歌曲,好姐妹染上毒瘾而断送生命。看似明快的调子中的悲伤哀婉,才更深入人心  5.every moment of my life感人恋曲  6.love is a colour blind爱无定界
  第八位  lene marlin  琳恩·玛莲,来自挪威的一位女歌手。成名以后,琳恩·玛莲将她的创作力归功于故乡挪威,在寒冬的月份中,一天的阳光只有短暂的一小时,这使她有更多的时间思考和琢磨自己的写作能力。她的歌曲在许多地方都反映出她的生活环境,例如将欢乐不断的北国夏日夜晚,用如此自然而具像的方式描绘出来,让听者无法不动容。她也用更深层、神秘的方式,反映出冬天的漫长与忧伤。        
  对不起,有张图发错了o(&﹏&)o
  最喜欢1.a place nearby  entered the room
  Sat by your bed all through the night   I watched your daily fight   I hardly knew   The pain was almost more than I could bear   And still I hear   Your last words to me   Heaven is a place nearby   So I wont be so far away   And if you try and look for me   Maybe you will find me someday   Heaven is a place nearby
  So there is no need to say goodbye   I wanna ask you not to cry   I will always be by your side   You just faded away   spread your wings you had flown   Away to something unknown   Wish I could bring you back   You are always on my mind   About to tear myself apart.   You have your special place in my heart   Always heaven is a place nearby   So I wont be so far away   And if you try and look for me   Maybe you will find me someday   Heaven is a place nearby   So there is no need to say goodbye   I wanna ask you not to cry   I’ll always be by your side
  And even when I go to sleep   I still can hear your voice   And those words   I never will forget   Heaven is a place nearby   So I wont be so far away   And if you try and look for me   Maybe you will find me someday   Heaven is a place nearby   So there is no need to say goodbye   I wanna ask you not to cry   I will always be by your side   纯净细腻的声音中透露着生死哀伤,深深触动着心弦
  2.sitting down here
明朗轻快的曲调勾勒出一个活泼可爱的少女  3.unforgivable sinner激烈的情感,内心的自责  4.what if热恋女孩对爱人的依恋  5.playing my game大提琴的旋律,伴随lene略带伤感的声音,很令人感动。像在说一段故事。
  第九位  celine dion  席琳·迪翁(Celine Dion),日生于加拿大魁北克省,加拿大歌手。  1980年,12岁的席琳·迪翁步入歌坛,15岁时推出首支法文单曲,1990年,推出首张英文专辑《UNISON》。1996年为美国亚特兰大奥运会演唱了主题曲《The Power of The Dream》。1997年为电影《泰坦尼克号》献唱片尾曲《My Heart Will Go On》,并获得第70届奥斯卡最佳电影歌曲奖。日,席琳·迪翁在巴黎接受法国总统萨科齐亲自颁发的Legion d'Honneur骑士勋章。2013年,席琳·迪翁受央视春晚邀请担任表演嘉宾,与宋祖英合唱中国民曲《茉莉花》;同年发行专辑《Love Me Back To Life》。      
  最喜欢1.the power of love  The whispers in the morning   of lovers sleeping tight   are rolling by like thunder now   As I look in your eyes   I hold on to your body   and feel each move you make   your voice is warm and tender   [2] a love that i could not forsake   Cause I'm your lady   and you are my man   [2] Whenever you reach for me  I'll do all that i can   Lost is how i'm feeling lying in your arms  When the world outside's too much to take  That all ends when i'm with you  Even though there may be times   it seems I'm far away   Never wonder where I am   cause i am always by your side   Cause i'm your lady   and you are my man   Whenever you reach for me   I'll do all that i can   We're heading for something   somewhere i've never been   Sometimes i am frightened   but I'm ready to learn   about(for)the power of love   The sound of your heart beating   made it clear suddenly   The feeling that i can't go on   is light years away   couse i'm your lady   and you are my man   Whenever you reach for me   I'm gonna do all that i can   We're heading for something   somewhere I've never been   Sometimes i am frightened   [2] but i'm ready to learn   about(for) the power of love   The power of love   起伏很大,气势磅礴,充分展现爱的力量
  2.my heart will go on泰坦尼克号主题曲,悠扬婉转而又凄美动人  3.a new day has come优美的旋律配上唯美的嗓音鼓动、激励人们迎向未来人们  4.Because You Loved Me这首更是经典,很多电视剧,酒吧咖啡店里面都会配这首歌  5.i surrender为爱臣服
很多歌手都翻唱过,很动人  6.to love you more 日本电视连续剧恋人よ〔恋人啊!〕主题曲,旋律优美动人
  今天的更晚咯,bye  我以后时间就越来越少了,55~
  为什么没有人来分享歌曲呢~  为什么冒泡的人这么少啊~
  喜欢水果姐??  
  @喵喵fi 38楼
18:05:06  喜欢水果姐??  -----------------------------  她的歌我也有的,说不定下次就更到了,你喜欢那几首啊~
  女神,我的最爱!  
  谢谢楼主  
  @小狗放星星 喜欢钢琴戳这里
  @靳蓓靖 42楼
13:26:10  @小狗放星星
喜欢钢琴戳这里  -----------------------------  额,谢谢  看得起买不起的节奏~
  @一个人的风景x 40楼
23:26:35  女神
,我的最爱!  -----------------------------  哪一位(⊙_⊙?)
  第十位  taylor swift  泰勒·斯威夫特(Taylor Swift),日出生于美国宾夕法尼亚州,美国乡村音乐创作型女歌手。  2006年,泰勒与独立唱片公司Big Machine签约并推出了首支单曲《Tim McGraw》,紧接着推出了首张同名专辑《Taylor Swift》,该专辑获得美国唱片业协会的5倍白金唱片认证 。第二张专辑《Fearless》于日发行,在公告牌二百强专辑榜上一共获得11周冠军,并被美国唱片业协会认证为6倍铂金唱片],与此同时依靠这张专辑收获无数格莱美奖项。  首支单曲《Love Story》在公告牌百强单曲榜排名第四,成为美国史上第二畅销的乡村单曲,同时该专辑获得第52届格莱美“年度专辑”的最高荣誉。  2009年,泰勒被《公告牌》杂志评选为年度艺人 。2012年,泰勒发行新专辑《RED》。2013年,泰勒登上《福布斯全球100名人榜》第6名。日,泰勒·斯威夫特在中国上海开启亚洲巡演首站       
  最喜欢1.Teardrops On My Guitar  Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see  That I want and I'm needing everything that we should be  I'll bet she's beautiful, that girl he talks about  And she's got everything that I have to live without  Drew talks to me, I laugh cause it's just so damn funny  But I can't even see anyone when he's with me  He says he's so in love, he's finally got it right,  I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night  He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar  The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star  He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do  Drew walks by me, can he tell that I can't breathe?  And there he goes, so perfectly,  The kind of flawless I wish I could be  She'd better hold him tight, give him all her love  Look in those beautiful eyes and know she's lucky cause  He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar  The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star  He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do  So I drive home alone, as I turn off the light  I'll put his picture down and maybe  Get some sleep tonight  He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar  The only one who's got enough for me to break my heart  He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do  He's the time taken up, but there's never enough  And he's all that I need to fall into..  Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see.  这首歌讲述的是Taylor的真实经历:Drew是Taylor中学期间的好朋友,两人关系非常好。但是,当Taylor喜欢上Drew时,Drew却又喜欢上了别的女生。他每天都和Taylor聊到那个女生是多么地好,他又是多么地喜欢那个女生。Taylor不敢向Drew透露她的感情,只能默默地听着,强颜欢笑,暗自垂泪。  对很多有暗恋经历的人来说,这首歌中流露的伤感一定感同身受吧  这首歌也帮taylor赢得很多提名哦
  2.you belong with me
建议去看MV 曲调很乡村  3.Fifteen 入选滚石杂志100首最好的歌   4.back to December写给一位男星的道歉曲,很真挚  5.Love Story
新专集首单  6.we are never ever getting back together第四张录音室专辑《Red》中的主打单曲  7.eyes open
是Taylor Swift为电影《饥饿游戏》创作的又一支单曲  8.sparks fly
收录在发行第三张专辑《Speak Now》里。  9. Tim Mcgraw
taylor成名曲  taylor好听的歌很多,就不一一赘述啦,自己回去听~
  第十一位  avril lavigne  艾薇儿·拉维尼(Avril Lavigne),日出生于加拿大安大略省,加拿大女歌手、词曲创作者、演员。  2002年,艾薇儿发行首张专辑《Let Go》,以一首《Sk8er Boi》成名。2007年,艾薇儿演唱的歌曲《Girlfriend》成为当年的畅销歌曲之一,也使她获得MTV欧洲音乐颁奖礼最佳女歌手奖。2010年,她受邀担任温哥华冬奥会闭幕式嘉宾。2013年7月,艾薇儿·拉维尼与摇滚乐团Nickelback的主唱查德·克罗格在法国完婚。2014年2月,艾薇儿在中国多地开展巡回演唱会。去年在我们市看演唱会来着,可是没时间去~~        
  最喜欢1.when you are gone  I always needed time on my own  I never thought I'd  need you there when I cry  And the days feel like years  when I'm alone  And the bed where you lie  is made up on your side  When you walk away  I count the steps that you take  Do you see how much I need you right now?  When you're gone  The pieces of my heart are missing you  When you're gone  The face I came to know is missing too  When you're gone  All the words I need to hear to always get  me through the day  And make it OK  I miss you  I've never felt this way before  Everything that I do  Reminds me of you  And the clothes you left  they lie on my floor  And they smell just like you  I love the things that you do  When you walk away  I count the steps that you take  Do you see how much I need you right now?  When you're gone  The pieces of my heart are missing you  When you're gone  The face I came to know is missing too  When you're gone  All the words I need to hear to always get  me through the day  And make it OK  I miss you  We were made for each other  Out here forever  I know we were  Yeah Yeah  All I ever wanted was for you to know  Everything I do I give my heart and soul  I can hardly breathe,  I need to feel you here with me  Yeah  When you're gone  The pieces of my heart are missing you  When you're gone  The face I came to know is missing too  When you're gone  All the words I need to hear to always get  me through the day  And make it OK  I miss you  第三张专辑《The Best Damn Thing》里的一首歌曲,感染力很强
  @小狗放星星
10:49:00  2.set fire to the rain 这首歌高音很多 3.skyfall 有种蔑视一切的霸气 4.chasing pavement 5.don't you remember 6.he won't go 7.rumor has it 8. rolling in the deep 等这些歌都值得一听  —————————————————  还有一首make you feel my love 也不错的  
  @小狗放星星
11:03:00  mariah是我最为敬佩和喜爱的女歌手之一,她有着苦难的早期生活,却勇敢的追求梦想,独具个性,不受限于他人(与音乐公司总裁Tommy离婚),创作了很多广受喜爱励志抒情歌曲。   最喜爱1.hero   There's a hero   If you look inside your heart   You don't have to be afraid?   Of what you   —————————————————  致敬乔丹~  
  @小狗放星星
12:49:00  2.better in time对心灵微笑,一切都会好起来   3.footprints in the sand每次转身都发现爱在沙滩上留下一串串脚印,执著地从未远去   4.a moment like this你的一生中有这样值得等待的一瞬间吗   5.yesterday回首昨日,珍惜现在   leona的歌都很耐听  —————————————————  footprints 让我想起了去年的好声音  
  @小狗放星星
14:30:00  2.just one last dance凄婉感人的离别之歌   3.christmas in my heart温暖的治愈系歌曲   4.wait till you hear from me这是一首反毒品歌曲,好姐妹染上毒瘾而断送生命。看似明快的调子中的悲伤哀婉,才更深入人心   5.every moment of my life感人恋曲   6.love is a colour bl  —————————————————  just one ,史上最凄美歌曲~  
  @小狗放星星
14:46:00  最喜欢1.a place nearby   entered the room   Sat by your bed all through the night   I watched your daily fight   I hardly knew   The pain was almost more than I could bear   And still I hear   Y  —————————————————  这首歌天籁啊,以前QQ空间音乐  
  @小狗放星星
15:19:00  第十位  taylor swift  泰勒·斯威夫特(Taylor Swift),日出生于美国宾夕法尼亚州,美国乡村音乐创作型女歌手。  2006年,泰勒与独立唱片公司Big Machine签约并推出了首支单曲《Tim McGraw》,紧接着推出了首张同名专辑《Taylor Swift》,该专辑获得美国唱片业协会的5倍白金唱片认证 。第二张专辑《Fearless...  —————————————————  情歌女孩,阅男无数~  
  @小狗放星星
16:08:00  第十一位  avril lavigne  艾薇儿·拉维尼(Avril Lavigne),日出生于加拿大安大略省,加拿大女歌手、词曲创作者、演员。  2002年,艾薇儿发行首张专辑《Let Go》,以一首《Sk8er Boi》成名。2007年,艾薇儿演唱的歌曲《Girlfriend》成为当年的畅销歌曲之一,也使她获得MTV欧洲音乐颁奖礼最佳女歌手奖。2010年,她受...  —————————————————  这个是我最爱,女神啊!  
  向楼主推荐下katy
Perry,她的声音太有震撼力了!有teenage dream,et,firework,thinking of you,都不错,还有Rihhana也不错哦  
  2.complicated
获格莱美奖  3.wish you were here单曲写的是思念曾经的爱人走不出阴影,而不断回忆起过往一起的光阴和美好的时刻  4.my happy ending歌曲在US Billboard Hot 100中最高排名第九,在US Pop Songs排行榜上成功登顶。  5.let me go发行的新专辑中和丈夫“五分钱”乐队主唱查德·克罗格合作完成的一首歌  6.smile
艾薇儿对影响她的摇滚音乐前辈,表达的感佩之情  7.sk8er boi 艾薇儿经典作品,节奏很快,十分有震撼力
  @zYF爱AVril 57楼
16:31:08  向楼主推荐下katy Perry,她的声音太有震撼力了!有teenage dream,et,firework,thinking of you,都不错,还有Rihhana也不错哦  -----------------------------  太感谢啦~~
  第十二位  katy Perry
水果姐来啦  凯蒂·佩里(Katy Perry),日出生于美国加利福尼亚州圣巴巴拉,美国流行女歌手、演员兼词曲创作者。  2007年,凯蒂凭借《Ur So Gay》一曲成名。2008年,她发行首张专辑《One of the Boys》。2010年,她发行第二张专辑《Teenage Dream》,专辑包括《California Gurls》、《Firework》、《E.T》等歌曲,成为首位在美国公告牌热门单曲榜中有5首冠军单曲来自同一专辑的女歌手。2012年,凯蒂发行专辑《Teenage Dream》的改版专辑《Teenage Dream:TCC》,获得公告牌该年年度女性和全美音乐奖最受欢迎流行女歌手奖。日,凯蒂的第三张录音室专辑《PRISM》正式发行。      
  最喜欢1.thinking of you  Can I hit you later? ‘Cause this my jam  Rolling and my feet up, gold trans am  Sorry, I can’t hear you, and I got plans  You won’t get me naked, you had your chance  I know I said I wouldn’t talk about you publicly but  I was down for you hardcore  While you were out trying to score  Found out you’re full of it  I’m over it so suck my dick  I heard our song on the radio  And I see your face everywhere I go  I thought I’d call just to let you know  I’ve been thinking of you, thinking of you-hoo-hoo  But now my song’s on the radio  And you see my face everywhere you go  I thought I’d call just to let you know  I’ve been thinking of you, thinking of you-hoo-hoo  So I got your message, are you having fun  With your fugly girlfriend? I’ve moved on  Can I hit you later? Gotta get to stage  In a brand new city, getting laid  I know I said I wouldn’t talk about you publicly but  I was down for you hardcore  While you were out trying to score  Found out you’re full of it  I’m over it so suck my dick  I heard our song on the radio  And I see your face everywhere I go  I thought I’d call just to let you know  I’ve been thinking of you, thinking of you-hoo-hoo  But now my song’s on the radio  And you see my face everywhere you go  I thought I’d call just to let you know  I’ve been thinking of you, thinking of you-hoo-hoo  I heard our song on the radio  And I see your face everywhere I go  I thought I’d call just to let you know  I’ve been thinking of you, thinking of you-hoo-hoo  But now my song’s on the radio  And you see my face everywhere you go  I thought I’d call just to let you know  I’ve been thinking of you, thinking of you-hoo-hoo  这是katy抒情歌最受喜爱的一个
  2.teenage dream
二单2连冠    3.california gurls
二专首单6连冠
  4. ur so gay
katy成名歌  5.firework
三单4冠 挺励志的歌  6.wide awake
个人比较喜欢的歌    7.E.T
在Billboard Hot 100、Billboard Pop Song、Billboard Digital Songs和Billboa rd Canadian Hot 100登顶。下为Billboard Hot 100走势(#1)在榜30周,5周冠军,2011年年榜第四。  水果姐的歌我没有听过太多,感谢那些分享歌曲的人
  楼主请个假好吗,接下来的两三天我会出去旅游,如果有机会会更新的  感谢支持  
  对不起哈,以后只能不定期更新呢,人数也不会固定
  第十三位  Enya   恩雅,一名来自古代凯尔特的同名女神Enya。出生于民间音乐世家的她,将爱尔兰传统民谣重新编曲,形成具有鲜明特色的音乐创作,实际上是叶芝和乔伊斯在诗歌和小说上成功经验的音乐翻版。80年代中期以来成为国际乐坛上雅俗共赏的新星。作品有《水印》(Watermark,1988年)、《牧羊人之月》(Shepherd Moons,1991年)、《凯尔特人》(The Celts,1992年)、《树的回忆》(The Memory of Trees,1995年)等。从这些名称可以看出,魔法式的人与万物相通的精神方式正是音乐幻想的基础。这种前现代的精神方式加上后现代的高科技录音技术的处理,具有极大的召唤灵性功能:瑰丽神秘的乐声把人带入超现实的空灵美妙世界。其音乐受到乐评人和世界听众的热情追捧,多次荣登新时代音乐排行榜的冠军,乃至被誉为“New Age音乐之后”。  第一次听她的歌是初中时每天中午午自习前放的音乐,有only time和amarantine,听起来真的很舒适,记得我们老班的手机铃声是后一首哈哈
  电脑卡爆了,每打一个字都卡一下,上图干脆罢工,55~
  缓一会儿~
    这一张好像奥黛丽赫本~          恩雅获得的成就很多,也是公认的影响力最大的女歌手之一
  最喜欢1.only time唯有时光  Who can say where the road goes  Where the day flows  Only time...  And who can say if your love grows,  As your heart chose  Only time...  (chants)  Who can say why your heart sighs,  As your love flies  Only time...  And who can say why your heart cries,  When your love dies  Only time...  (chants)  Who can say when the roads meet,  That love might be,  In your heart.在你的心里  And who can say when the day sleeps  If the night keeps all your hearts  Night keeps all your heart...  (extended chants)  Who can say if your love grows,  As your heart chose  Only time...  And who can say where the road goes,  Where the day flows  Only time...  Who knows  Only time...  Who knows  Only time...  这首歌有浓厚的爱尔兰凯尔特民族音乐的特点,意境宁静深远
  2.amarantine 真爱如它般永恒  3.may it be 《指环王》主题曲,获得获得奥斯卡&最佳原创歌曲&金球奖&最佳原创歌曲&格莱美奖&最佳电影歌曲&提名等多个奖项  4.long long journey 归心似箭,动人的抒情单曲  5.wild child
慢慢走,欣赏啊  6.caribbcan blue 这个旋律大家肯定很熟悉,经常被用做背景音乐  7.fallen embers 点点流星下安静的爱
  Shania Twain(仙妮亚·唐恩)
  @xiaoyu613 71楼
20:08:54  Shania Twain(仙妮亚·唐恩)  -----------------------------  感谢
  @小狗放星星 12楼
10:50:44  第四位  mariah carey      玛丽亚·凯莉 (日-[1]) 是美国 流行乐坛天后级人物,是一位擅用 海豚音的歌手。出色的唱腔和唱功使Mariah Carey 得到了花蝴蝶Diva的美誉。最新入选美国《 时代》 杂志2008年年度世界最有影响力人物之一,成为全世界歌唱比赛参赛者最爱模仿的歌声,是新生代女歌手心目中的共同偶......  -----------------------------  为啥牛牛是第三呢…………不过leona 排第四有点高了啊
  @小狗放星星 60楼
16:40:34  第十二位  katy Perry
水果姐来啦  凯蒂·佩里(Katy Perry),日出生于美国加利福尼亚州圣巴巴拉,美国流行女歌手、演员兼词曲创作者。  2007年,凯蒂凭借《Ur So Gay》一曲成名。2008年,她发行首张专辑《One of the Boys》。2010年,她发行第二张专辑《Teenage Dream》,专辑包括《California Gurls》、《Firework》、《E.T》等歌曲,成为首位在美国公告牌热门单曲榜中有5首冠军单曲来自同一专辑的......  -----------------------------  肥狸哈哈哈哈哈
  诺拉琼斯不错,喜欢爵士风,hayley westenra
这两位我都挺喜欢的,建议你去听听哦  
  我是来顶贴的,嗯哼
  @自然卷IKnow
23:54:00  @小狗放星星 12楼
10:50:44  第四位  mariah carey    玛丽亚·凯莉 (日-[1]) 是美国 流行乐坛天后级人物,是一位擅用 海豚音的歌手。出色的唱腔和唱功使Mariah Carey 得到了花蝴蝶Diva的美誉。最新入选美国《 时代》 杂志2008年年度世界最有影响力人物之一,成为全世界歌唱比赛参赛者最爱模仿的歌声...  —————————————————  这不一定是按地位排的啊,不作参考的亲,按你自己想的好了,我只是即兴的,见谅啊  
  @小女姓林名以沫
18:51:00  我是来顶贴的,嗯哼  —————————————————  谢谢你哦,这几天可能没办法更新,但我一定不会放弃这里的  
  都很喜欢呢
  @赋格2
01:36:00  诺拉琼斯不错,喜欢爵士风,hayley westenra 这两位我都挺喜欢的,建议你去听听哦   —————————————————  谢谢哈,我一定会去听听的  
  最近要补课,七月底结束,所以八月份才会更新~~o(&_&)o ~~
amazing   
  第十四位  小甜甜布兰妮驾到  britney spears  布兰妮·斯皮尔斯(Britney Spears),日出生于美国路易斯安那州,美国女歌手、演员。  童年时期,布兰妮加盟热门电视节目“米老鼠俱乐部”后开始演艺生涯。1997年,她与Jive唱片公司签约成为旗下艺人。1999年,布兰妮发行首张专辑,凭借一首《Baby One More Time》成名。2001年,她被英国女王伊丽莎白二世册封为爵士,接受亚历山德拉公主授予的王室荣誉勋章。2003年,她凭借《Toxic》获得格莱美最佳舞曲录音奖。2011年,她获得MTV音乐录像带终生成就先锋奖。2013年,布兰妮为电影《蓝精灵2》献唱主题曲《Ooh La La》,并发行专辑《Britney Jean》。      
  最喜欢1.don't cry  If they told me it's over I wouldn't believe it  Because you know we both care  But we gotta get over over the mountain...  We can't keep standing standing there  Let's move on and be stronger  Even though we can't go let go  Can't hold on when love is broken  This is gonna be our last goodbye  Our love is gone but I'll survive  Hide my tears and dry my eyes  You don't need to see me cry  Pack my bags can't take no more  Adios, I'm out the door  Hide your tears and dry your eyes  Cause I don't wanna see you cry  Don't cry  Don't cry, cry, cry  Don't cry, cry  Don't cry  Don't cry, cry, cry  In the beginning  We were both crazy  We were crazy in love  Now that it's ending  Who are just crazy  Because we loved with no trust  Can't go on any longer  Babe we gotta let it go  Move on, can't hold on  When love is broken  This is gonna be our last goodbye  Our love is gone but I'll survive  Hide my tears and dry my eyes  You don't need to see me cry  Pack my bags can't take no more  Adios, I'm out the door  Hide your tears and dry your eyes  Cause I don't wanna see you cry  This is gonna be our last goodbye  Our love is gone but I'll survive  Hide my tears and dry my eyes  You don't need to see me cry  Pack my bags can't take no more  Adios, I'm out the door  Hide your tears and dry your eyes  Cause I don't wanna see you cry  Don't cry  Don't cry, cry, cry  Don't cry, cry  Don't cry  Don't cry, cry, cry  布兰妮的声音独具个性,很有穿透力,不要哭泣这样的歌完全转型,富于节奏感的旋律加上布兰妮精熟的演唱,压住了原本该有的忧郁之情,充满勇气,甚至有些不屑,绝对经典之作
  2.toxic 由不同的乐器伴奏,节奏激昂,合成声和喘息声,有着独特的魅力。  布兰妮凭借此曲赢得她的第一个格莱美大奖  3.Baby One More Time 深厚的唱功,动人的旋律,这首歌帮布兰妮赢得多项提名  4.lucky歌词里说的是个小女孩实现好莱坞梦的故事,这首歌听起来不错,很让人享受  5.criminal 这是一首混合流行音乐和摇滚风格的歌曲,据说拍摄MV时被指责用枪的行为吓到市民。  6.autumn goodbye 声音很甜,节奏轻快。有点日韩流行歌曲的味道  7.till the world ends一首快节奏的流行舞曲,拥有恍惚音乐和欧洲舞曲风格《滚石》杂志将《Till The World Ends》命名为2011最佳歌曲之第三名。  8.gimme more第五张录音室专辑《Blackout》的首波主打单曲,以179,000次的单曲销售量,拿下了全美数字销售榜冠军。  9.(drop dead) beautiful 快节奏舞曲,融合了电子流行与电子节拍,声音狂野性感
  顶,加油~
  forever young这首歌挺不错,大家可以去听听
  第十五位  Beyonce  美国黑人流行天后,唱片制作人,舞蹈家,时装设计师,原女子偶像团体“Destiny's Child”成员。2003年推出首张个人专辑《危险爱情》,成为英美排行榜之冠,赢得五项格莱美大奖,后发行唱片拥有上百次白金认证打破格莱美同届获得做多奖项的女歌手纪录,是第一位获得ASCAP年度歌曲创作者的非裔美国女性,被福布斯,时代杂志列为“全球最具影响力音乐家”之一。日与Jay-Z两人完婚。日生下女儿Blue Ivy Carter。        
  我同学向我推荐的她,觉得还不错
  最喜欢1.listen  Listen To the song here in my heart  A melody I start but can't complete  Listen (mmm) To the sound from deep within  It's only beginning to find release  Oh, the time has come For my dreams to be heard  They will not be pushed aside and turned   Into your own, all 'cause you won’t listen  Listen now I am alone at a crossroads  I'm not at home in my own home  And I've tried and tried To say what's on my mind  You should have known  Oh, now I'm done believing you  You don't know what I'm feeling  I'm more than what you made of me  I followed the voice you gave to me  But now I've got to find my own  You should have listened  There is someone here inside  Someone I thought had died so long ago  Oh, I'm screamin out And my dreams will be heard  They will not be pushed aside or worse  Into your own, all 'cause you won't listen  Listen now I am alone at a crossroads  I'm not at home in my own home  And I've tried and tried To say what's on my mind  You should have known  Oh, Now I'm done believing you  You don't know what I'm feeling  I'm more than what you made of me  I followed the voice you gave to me  But now I've got to find my own  I don't know where I belong  But I'll be moving on  If you don't, if you won't...  Listen To the song here in my heart  A melody I start but I will complete  Oh, now I'm done believing you  You don't know what I'm feeling  I'm more than what you made of me  I followed the voice you think you gave to me  But now I've got to find my own, my own   Beyonce的声音浑厚有力,充满灵性,又狂放不羁,很能打动人心,呼吁人们去找寻真实的自我  《Listen》是《Dream Girls》中的插曲,该歌曲难度很大,颤音转音很多,是全球范围内,任何选秀节目,挑战唱功,次数最多的歌曲,也是最能挑战歌手实力的一首歌。  
  2.if i were a boy 这首歌高音很高,低音也很低,节奏缓慢,抒情类歌曲,讲述男孩应该怎样好好爱一个女孩  3.crazy in love 她的成名曲,兼具R&B, hip hop, funk风格  4.sweet dreams节奏感很强,Beyonce的声音富于变化,有弹性并且很有质感,转音很多,歌曲在不断起伏中带你进入一个甜美的梦  5.halo
与《Sasha Fierce》碟中的"Diva"作为《I Am...Sasha Fierce》的第二波主打单曲一起发行单曲,在世界各地都取得优异成绩,是Beyonce的代表作之一。halo使Beyonce在同一届格莱美上一共获得6项大奖与Adele并列为女歌手之最   6.best thing i never had
Beyonce深厚唱功加上相当有力的唱腔完美的演绎了这支动人歌曲  7.irreplaceable 在电台取得了极大的成功,是美国电台历史上最成功单曲之一,还打破了纪录,同时登上了12个榜单的冠军。歌曲一经发行,便受到评论界的大家赞赏,获得多项奖项和提名。
感觉歌词翻译太有趣了哈哈,摘录一小段:  给我靠边闪 靠边闪 你给我靠边闪 你快给我靠边闪!你的玩艺儿都在纸箱儿里,全都靠边闪! 壁橱里面都是我的东西,那些都是我花钱买的,你少碰! 你继续废话也没关系,拜托你边走边说。汽车是我买的 把你的包拿走,我来给你叫一辆出租车  便有一天你能改头换面(我也不稀罕)  你有没有稍稍动动猪脑子考虑一下就没人能代替得了你啊?! 所以请你迈开大步,快点给我闪人!你给那个女人打个电话,看看她在不在家哎呀,你以为我还不知道你们的好事呢,是吧, 那你觉得我为什么轰你走人啊? 居然和她在我给你买的车里嘿咻 宝贝,把车钥匙还我!在出租车开走之前你动作麻利点!你把你的东西都打包拎走,咱俩玩儿完了 你自作自受
  等翻到第二页我再更新,哈哈
  希望大家喜欢,先晚安了
  Guns N'roses乐队的歌也很不错,推荐大家听下,喜欢don't cry,很纯的男声,沉默伤感中积聚着力量,因为是组合,所以就不上榜了啊  
  难道就没人顶一下么=_=  
  终于赶上了,楼主继续啊,推荐的歌手都听过一部分,很有同感,怎么木有男歌手啊?  
  男歌手  
  @痴寐魍魉
16:20:00  终于赶上了,楼主继续啊,推荐的歌手都听过一部分,很有同感,怎么木有男歌手啊?   —————————————————  男歌手后面会出,先贴女的,不喜欢男女混在一起,谢谢支持啊,我还以为没人看了那  
  嗯,几乎我爱的天后级都在了
使用“←”“→”快捷翻页
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规}

我要回帖

更多关于 震撼英文歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信