my day英语五年级英语作文大全30词作文 翻译

五年级英语作文带翻译
关于五年级英语作文的英语作文 136
专稿! We will have a beautiful classroom. There will be a satellite TV on the fro...
关于五年级英语作文的英语作文 66
专稿! Miss Qin is my favorite teacher. She teaches us Chinese. She is lovely lady...
关于五年级英语作文的英语作文 218
专稿! I have a good friend, his name is Mike. He has a small nose and a wide mout...
关于五年级英语作文的英语作文 89
专稿! I have a new teacher.She is an nglish teacher,her name is Miss He.She is yo...
关于家乡的英语作文 122
专稿! Hello, dear friends! Welcome to my village. It's big and beautiful! I like ...
关于大海的英语作文 92
专稿! What do you know about the sea? Some people know about it, but others don’t...
关于春节的英语作文 354
专稿! Spring Festival is the most importantand popular festival in China.Before S...
关于my family 英语作文的英语作文 433
专稿! My family lives in ShenZhen. There are four people in my family. They are m...
关于动物的英语作文 46
专稿! One day, my mother bought two little rabbits for me. I’m very happy. From t...
关于旅行的英语作文 72
专稿! I went hiking to a mountain with my friends last summer. It was a good trip...
关于理想的英语作文 40
专稿! i want to be a headmaster when i grow up. i think that’s a good job. my sch...
关于天空的英语作文 59
专稿! When I was very young ,the sky in my hometown was nice and beautiful, the s...
关于周末的英语作文 196
专稿! My Weekend Last saturday, I was very happy. On saturday, I got up at seven ...
关于读书的英语作文 74
专稿! I have many friend.Do you know who they are?Are they my pet? No.Are they my...
关于快乐的英语作文 40
专稿! I had a wonderful holiday at spring festival.I went to the park with my fri...
关于习惯的英语作文 121
专稿! In the morning. First, I get up. Next, I brush my teeth. Then, I wash my fa...
关于五年级英语作文的英语作文 67
专稿! Speaking of my student life, it's very interesting. Besides studying, we ha...
关于生活趣事的英语作文 176
专稿! It's been a busy day today. I eat breakfast at six o 'clock, go to school b...
关于校园生活的英语作文 476
专稿! My school life colorful. On Monday, we have a language lesson, we like this...
关于书包的英语作文 141
专稿! I have a pencil-box. It’s very beautify. I bought it in a shop. I’ve kept i...
关于名胜古迹的英语作文 369
专稿! &how is everything coming?& last week, my chinese friend mia took...
关于成功的英语作文 329
专稿! &i want to be a model student. what shall i do? i should be polite. i ...
关于理想的英语作文 279
专稿! &i want to be a headmaster when i grow up. i think that’s a good job. ...
关于好朋友的英语作文 2655
专稿! My best friend is Mary. She lives in a tall building. She lives on the fift...
关于成功的英语作文 216
专稿! i want to be a model student. what shall i do? i should be polite. i should...
关于运动的英语作文 1225
专稿! My hometown Dalang is a famous “Basketball Town”. Everybody likes playing b...
关于五年级英语作文的英语作文 1482
专稿! Dear dad and mum,you're so selfless that you always keep all good things fo...
关于兴趣爱好的英语作文 1340
专稿! Everyone has his own hobby, it may give him lots of happiness. My hobby is ...
关于my friend 英语作文的英语作文 467
专稿! Hello! Everyone. I’ll introduce my best friend to you. Her name is Zhou Xun...
共 29 当前:1/11下一页尾页
Copyright &
Inc.All Rights Reserved.
鄂ICP备号-2
免责声明:作文大全为公益性学习网站,内容来自于网友自由投稿或互联网搜集,作文大全所有作文版权归原作者所有,如需商业用途或转载请与原作者联系。本站要求作文投稿系本人原创。抄录自其他媒体的,要求注明出处。如发现涉及版权问题,请与本站联系,对非授权来稿,本站将立即删除。当前位置: >
& 初一英语作文30词 初一英语作文,30词左右
初一英语作文30词 初一英语作文,30词左右
收集整理:/ 时间:
初一英语作文,30词左右my hometown is a beautiful place. In the spring,everything become green,the grass come out,there are flowers everywhere. In the summer,s very hot,you can hear birds chirping in the tree and frogs singing in the riverside. In the autumn, everything become yellow,the fruits are mature,and wheat is ripe,its the harvest time. in the winter, it snows here. Everything is covered with whiteness. How beautifel my hometown is!But I like winter the best.I can make a snowman and play outdoor.It is so exciting.
厉害!初一英语作文(30词) IhaveapetdognamedLucky.Ithaswhiteandsoftfurswithtwosmallearsandalongtail.Itisgivenbymyauntasmybirthday.Itissocleverandcutethatweallloveitverymuch.ItlikesplayingballsoutsidesoIoftentakeitourforawalk.ItalsolikestobecleansoIwashitandmakeitcleantwiceeveryweek.Sometimesmydogisveryquiet.Ioftenfeeditwithdogfoodandsaussages.Itlikesoneofmybestfriend. 自己的习作,看对你是否有帮助哟,祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!(*^__^*)我要2个初一的英语作文30词的 On the beginning a, many becomes disappear. I formerly night watching the 6 animation habit. Every day a picture of cartoons, morning in bed lai is not up to seven p.m. the habit of homework every day, and can play of freedom, which were abhorrent stattin sharp caocao end. Until August 30, I was still in foolishly fantasy: after I can play 2 hours weekend computer? Now it seems really unbelievable. But I angrily, I uneven: why do I have to live so bitter? Words just by a not export, "well-known" voice poured cold water blind rang rang: "what! So little complain bi。初一英语作文 30词到40词的,要带翻译的,好的给加分哦! -。1. My Dreams I want to be a teacher when I listen to my teacher carefully. I think I can be a teacher when I grow up. I can help many students learn things well. I can play with my students, too. So we are good friends. I want to be a doctor when I see many doctors save their patients. To be a doctor is really great. I think I can be a doctor when I grow up. Then I can help many people out of danger. I will be the happiest girl in the world. I want to be a reporter when I watch TV every evening. We can get lots of important information from them. They make the wor。
你都没说作文是写什么,再说了,作文要多练、多写才会有进步。别人写的终究不是自己的东西。初一英语作文刘翔30词左右The photo depicts an exciting scene: the famous athlete Liu Xiang striding forward in the Olympics Games in Athens. Determination is universally regarded asa highly praised quality. It is neither geniusnor extraordinary ability that gives us power to deal with and overcome whatever hardship one is confronted with. It is this kind of spirit that enables us to endure the difficult momentsand attain our goals. The determined spirit gives us light when we are in dark momentsand encourages when we are frustrated. With this quality, no enemy can overwhelm us, and noobst。初一上学期英语作文50篇 在30词左右 这个也要求助,败给你了。 自己先用语文写好,再用电脑翻译。。 不过汉语翻译英文的时候(用电脑)一些语法不太规范。。 不过初一英语作文出现一些小问题老师应该不会说你什么。。 建议不用,自己写,不会的查词典。。
50篇的确太多了,你去我的回答里面找吧。那里面很多,你要几百篇都可以。初一英语作文30词到40词的,要带翻译的,好的给加分哦! - 。你都没说作文是写什么,再说了,作文要多练、多写才会有进步。别人写的终究不是自己的东西。写一写你生日会做什么事情(初一英语作文)30词 FormybirthdayIusuallygotobuybirthdaycakeinthemorning.Intheafternoon,Igotoshoppingmallswithmyparentsandchoosemybirthdaygift.那个给我个初一的英语作文30词的,题目《我的房间》
Hi, everybody is good! My name is Anna, this is my room.It is very clean and tidy. My books are in the bookcase.Oh. Whats that? My keys! Hang on my wall! I have a computer, it is on the table. I have an alarm clock, it on the bedside table. I love my room 这是初一都应该能懂了的
题目报上来
A happy Day It was sunny and very hot today. I got up early and helped my parents cook breakfast. Then I washed the dish。
my bedroom is very nice and beautiful,the bad is on the floor,there is a lamp near the bad ,computer is on the desk ,the。
2初一英语作文30——40词带翻译的有吗?好的给多多贡献 - 。OnthelaternfestivalitcouldbesaidasthelastdayofcelebratingChineseNewYear.Followedbyalotofculture,ithasbeenafestivalinChina.Firstly,gatheringaroundwiththefamilyisanimportantevent.Theywouldsitaroundthetable,andhaveTangYuanfordessert.Theywouldwatchashowmadeonlyforthefestival,goaroundstreetsandaprreciatelaterns,firecrackers. 元宵节中可以说是庆祝新年最后一天。有着许多文化,这是一个有着悠久历史的节日。首先,团圆是一个很重要的事情。大家会坐在一块,吃汤圆。他们会看元宵节晚会,大街上看灯,烟花。
初一英语作文30词相关站点推荐:
赞助商链接
初一英语作文30词相关
免责声明: 机电供求信息网部分文章信息来源于网络以及网友投稿,本网站只负责对文章进行整理、排版、编辑,是出于传递 更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如果您想举报或者对本文章有异议,请联系我们的工作人员。50字英语作文my day我的一天
【网络综合 - 英文写作翻译英语作文】无忧考网英文写作翻译频道为大家整理的50字英语作文my day我的一天,供大家参考:)Today is Monday. I get up at 6:00. I have my breakfast at about 6:30.Then I clean my room, wash my face and brush my teeth. I have noodles for breakfast. I go to school at 7:00. I do morning exercises at 7:50.We have four classes in morning. At 11:30, I’m very hungry. I have lunch at school. I go to bed at 12:00 in the noon. We have three classes in the afternoon. I have computer class and art classes. I like them very much. I go home at 5:30. I do homework after school. My sister、brother and I watch TV at 8:00 in the evening. Then I wash my face and brush my teeth. I go to bed at 10:00.五年级英语作文范文My day
来源:网络资源 | 作者:未知 | 本文已影响
  导语:以下是学习啦小编为大家整理的小学五年级英语作文,供你阅读参考。更多关于中小学英语作文的文章尽在学习啦,欢迎浏览:
  五年级英语作文范文My day
  This is my day. I'm very busy, but very happy. I got up at 6:45. I had breakfast at 7:10 with my parents. I said &Good morning!& to my parents. My parents smiled. I went to school at 7:30. I said &Hello! Good morning!& to my friends. I had English class at 8:40.At noon, I had lunch. In the evening, I had dinner at 6:30. I did my homework at 7:00. I went to bed at 10:00.This is my day!
  【参考翻译】
  我的一天
  这是我的一天。我很忙但是我很高兴。我起床在六点四十五。我吃早饭在七点十分和我的爸妈。我说早上好对我的爸妈。我上英语课在八点四十。在中午,我吃午饭。在晚上,我吃晚饭在六点半。我做我的作业在七点。我睡觉在十点。这就是我的一天。
[]文章推荐
【】热门文章
个人学习计划范文_个人学习计划书范
左脑右脑测试_左右脑测试_左脑型右脑
Excel表格的基本操作教程免费下载
[] 精选热门文章
  导语:以下是学习啦小编为大家整理的小学三年级优秀...
最新推荐文章
  一 i go to the xiangjiang zoo in panyu.with my f...}

我要回帖

更多关于 小学五年级英语作文 的文章

更多推荐