普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢人教版八年级英语上册复习题集
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
人教版八年级英语上册复习题集
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
人教版八年级英语上册复习题集
文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y
人教版八年级上册试题集P1(&& )1. ----How is everything going with you? ----- _______.A. All right, thanks&&& B. That’s right, thank you&& C. How are you?&&&&&& D. How do you do?(&& )2. You look _________, What’s wrong ?A. happy&&&& B. worried&&&& C. excited&& D. healthy& (&& )3. It’s polite to say ______ to others when you leave.A. hello&& B. thanks&&&& C. sorry&& D. goodbye(&& )4. Changjiang River is one of ________ in the world.A. the longest river&&&& B. the longest the rivers& C. the longest rivers&& D. the longer rivers(&& )5. One of us ________ from Hechuan.A. come&&& B. comes&&& C. is coming&& D. came(& ) 6. The Greens _________ to Canada next week.A. is going back&&&&&& B. is returning back&&&& C. are going back&& D. are returning back(&& )7. Of the twins, Lucy is ________.A. taller&&& B. the taller&& C. the tallest&&& D. tallest8. There is little water in the bottle. (变反意疑问句)& There is little water in the bottle, _________ _________?9. When were you born? Can you tell me? (合并为一句)& Can you tell me when ___________ ________ born?10. He is a very handsome man.(感叹句)& ______ ______ handsome man he is!& ______ ______ he is!11. I think he has nothing to eat, _______ _________?(变反意疑问句)12. She often comes to help us. (对划线部分提问)__________ does she often _________?13. They exercise two hours a day. (对划线部分提问)&_______ ________ do they exercise a day?*14. “Come here.” The policeman said to the man. (合并句子) The policeman told the man ______ _______ there.P21. I spend 30 minutes on Chinese every day.(变同义句)(1) I _________ 30 minutes ___________ Chinese every day.(2) It ________ me 30 minutes to _________ Chinese every day.2. She spent 300 yuan on the watch.(变同义句)(1) She ______ the watch _____ 300 yuan.(2) She ______ 300 yuan _____ the watch.3. I am going to Michael’s house this evening.(变一般疑问句)&& _______ _______ going to Michael’s house this evening?4. --- Were you at Michael’s last night, Jane?(作肯定回答)&&&&& --- Yes, ______ _____.5. How did she come here yesterday? I don’t know. (合并为一句)& I don’t know how __________ ___________ here yesterday.6. She is very beautiful. (感叹句)&&& ___________ ___________ she is!7. I have few friends here. (变反意疑问句)& I have few friends here, __________ ___________?(&& ) 8. She is so happy that there _____ on her face.A. is a smile&&&&&& B. is a big smile&&& C. are all smiles&&& D. both B and C(&& )9. She is ______ in the ______ movie.A. interesting, interesting&& B. interested, interested&& C. interested, interesting&& D. interesting, interested(&& ) 10. _______ news! We all feel excited.A. What a good&& B. How good a&& C. What good&& D. How good(&& )11. The boy ________ a white T-shirt is waiting _________ a bus stop.A. for, for&&& B. of, on&& C. on, of&&& D. in, at(&& ) 12. His father ______ football, but he is______ basketball.A. like, interested in&&&&&&& B. is interested in, like& C. is fond of, interested in&&& D. interests in, fond ofP3(& )1. She feels_______, because she lost her pen.A. happy&&& B. unhappy&& C. active&& D. excited(&& )2.You don’t look ________. What’s wrong?A. well&&& B. good&&& C. tiring&&& D. moving(&& )3. She was late ________ the bus this morning. A. at&&&&&&& B. to&&&&&&& C. for&&&&&& D. with(&& )4. You should get a ticket ________ boating first.A. to&& B. at&&& C. with&&& D. for(&& )5. They _______ us and ______ the match.A. won, won&& B. beat, beat&& C. beat, won&& D. won, beat(&& )6. Tom is only 3. He isn’t _______ to go to school.A. too young&&& B. so young&& C. enough old&& D. old enough(&& )7. Mr. Huang often makes us ________ notes.A. to copy&& B. copying&&& C. copy&& D. copied8. I spend half an hour on English every day. (变同意句)It ___________me half an hour to _________English every day.9. We watched an exciting match yesterday, _____ ______? (变反意疑问句)10. They work very hard..(感叹句)&&&& ________ ________ they work.11. Is she from Canada? I’m not sure.(合并为一句)&& I’m not sure ____________ she ____________ from Canada.P4(&& ) 1. Kate, you’d better _______supper, I have _____ food already.(已经)A. prepare, prepared&&&&&& B. prepare for, prepared for&& C. prepare, prepared for&&&& D. prepare for, prepared(&& ) 2. She said Tom ______ school yesterday.A. isn’t at&&&&&&&&&&&& B. doesn’t come to&&&& C. didn’t come to&&&&&& D. won’t come(&& ) 3. That sounds ______.A. a good idea& B. like a good idea&& C. like a idea& D. like good(&& ) 4. Nobody ________ who she is.A. knew&&& B. knows&& C. know&&&&& D. is knowing(&& ) 5. You don’t look ________. What’s wrong?A. healthy&& B. healthy&&&& C. healthily&&& D. healthier(&& ) 6. ________ news! We all feel sad!A. How good&& B. How bad a&&&& C. What bad&& D. What a good(&& ) 7. Don’t make other __________ for long.A. waiting&&& B. wait&&&&& C. to wait&&& D. waited(&& ) 8. Mike ______ to bed until 12 o’clock last night.A. went& B. didn’t go&& C. goes&& D. doesn’t9. Jim came to China after he finished his high school. (改为同义句) Jim ________ come to China ______ he finished his high school.10. I can look after myself well. (改为同义句)&I can _____ ______ myself well. (改为同义句) I can _____ ______ care of mysel11. She is very kind. She helps me a lot. (合并为一句)& It is very kind ________ __________ to help me a lot.12. He is a cool boy. (感叹句)& &_________ _______ cool boy he is!13. He is never late for school, _______ ________?(变反意疑问句)14. Kate will leave for USA in three days.(对划线部分提问)&& _________ __________ will Kate leave for USA?P5(&& )1. We are both happy to be with ________.A. each other&&&& B. others&&&&& C. another&&&&& D. the other(&& )2. I met Mr. Lee on the way _______.A. to here&& B. school&& C. to there&& D. home(&& )3. Most old people are afraid ________.A. to lonely&&&& B. to be lonely&& C. of being lonely&& D. of lonely(& )4. Mr. Fat is too fat _________.A. to run fast& B. that can’t run fast& C. can run fast& D. can’t run fast.(&& )5. The girl ________ Lucy.A. is call&& B. is calling&& C. is called&& D. called(& )6. Will you please ________ eat in class?A. not&&& B. not to&&& C. don’t&&&& D. be not(&& )7. So _______ homework really make the students feel tired.A. much&&& B. many&&&& C. little&&&& D. few(&& )8. It’s true that every student _______ to having a good future.A. hopes&&& B. look forward&&&& C. wishes&&&& D. wants9. We are living in a city called Chongqing.(改为同义句)We’re living in a city _________ Chongqing.We’re living a city _______ ______ _______ Chongqing.10. He runs so fast that he can catch a horse.(改为同义句)He runs ________ ________ to catch a horse.11. Jane is a very lovely girl. (感叹句)&& __________ __________ lovely girl Jane is!12. John went to Shanghai last week, ________ _______? (变反意疑问句)13. Are they from Cuba? I’m not sure.(合并为一句)& I’m not sure __________ they __________ from Cuba?
P6(&& )1. We are happy to be with _____.A. each other&&&& B. others&&&&&& C. another&&&& D. the other(&& )2. I met Mr. Lee on the way _______.A. to here&& B. to school&&& C. to there&& D. to home(&& )3. We are all afraid ________.A. to that lonely house&&&&&&&&& B. to go to that lonely house C. of going to that lonely house&& D. of that lonely house(& )4. Mr. Fast runs so fast __________easily.A. to stop&&&& B. that he can’t stop&&& C. can stop&& D. can’t stop.(&& )5. The girl _________ Lucy is my best friend.A. is call&&& B. is calling&& C. is called&&& D. called(& )6. Please don’t eat in class,___________?A. will you&&& B. shall we&&& C. don’t you&&& D. do you7. Both Jim and I are in Class 9. (否定句)&& ________ Jim _________ I am in Class9.8. He jumps so high that he can catch the flying bird .(同义句)&He jumps ________ ________ to catch the flying bird.9. Michael works very hard at Chinese. (感叹句) &_________ _________ Michael works! 10. How can I get there? Can you tell me? (合并为一句)&& Can you tell me how ________________ get there?11. It’s twenty minutes’ bike ride to our school from here.(对划线部分提问)&& ________ _________ is it to our school from here?12. Grandpa lived in the countryside for 70 years. (对划线部分提问)&& _________ _________ did Grandpa live in the countryside?P7(&& )1. China is an old country ______ a history of 5000 year.A. has&&&& B. have&& C. with&& D. with out(&& )2. The box is heavy. It’s ________ apples.A. full with&&& B. fill with&& C. filled of&&& D. full of(&& )3. Beijing Opera is popular _______ most old people in Beijing.A. with&&&& B. in&&& C. among&&& D. both A and C(&& )4. She feels lonely because she has _______ friends here.A. a few&& B. a little&&& C. few&&& D. little(&& )5. We are afraid ________ our lives.A. of lose&&& B. to lose&&& C. of losing&&& D. to losing(&& )6. ______ weather! We have to stay at home.A. What a bad&& B. What a good&& C. What bad&& D. How bad(&& )7. The lonely father often became angry ________ the noisy children.A. because of&& B. because&&& C. since&&&& D. for(&& ) 8. She _______ her mother _______ singing.A. like, likes&& B. likes, likes& C. is like, is like&& D. like, like(&& ) 9. --- Would you like coffee or tea? --- ______. I’d like a glass of water.A. Both&&& B. Either&&& C. Neither&&& D. All10. She bought some eggs yesterday.(否定句)& She __________ __________ any eggs yesterday.11. Helen likes hamburgers very much.(感叹句)& _________ _________ Helen likes hamburgers!12. Jack is old. Mike is older. (合并为一句)&& Mike is _________ ________ Jack.P8(&& )1. I met Mr. Lee on the _____.A. road to school&& B. way school&& C. way home&& D. street there(&& )2. _______ the end, he got there on time.A. In&&&& B. On&&&& C. At&&&& D. To(&& ) 3. I hope everything _______.A. go well&& B. come good&&&& C. goes well&&& D. comes good(&& )4. She felt very tired so she decided to& ________.A. works late&&& B. sleep late&&& C. go to bed late&&& D. get up early(&& )5. Many love stories _______ happiness.A. end&&&& B. ends with&&& C. end at&&&& D. end with(&& )6. ________ news. We’re all excited at it.A. How good&&& B. What a good&& C. How good&&& D. What good(&& )7.& It takes me half an hour_________ to school.A. getting&& B. to&& reach&&& C. to get&&& D. arrive(&& ) 8, Mr. Huang teaches _________ English.A. our&&& B. us&&& C. we&&& D. ours9. She went to bed after her mother came back..(改为同义句)&She ________ go to bed ________ her mother came back.10. Can she speak English? I don’t know. (合并为一句)&& I don’t know __________ she _________ speak English.11. Lets’ take the blue one, ________ ________? (变反意疑问句)12. She bought some eggs yesterday. (对划线部分提问)& What ________ she _________ yesterday?13. Children are too young. They shouldn’t smoke. (改为同义句)&Children are __________ young _________ smoke.14. Maria comes here by taxi. (对划线部分提问) __________ __________ Maria come here?P9(&& )1. She _______ to bed until 12.p.m last night.A. went&&&&& B. goes&&&& C. didn’t go&&&& D. doesn’t(&& )2. Mr. Huang is strict_______ us _______ our study.A. in, in&&& B. with, with&&& C. in, with&&& D. with, in(&& )3. -----What’s your English teacher like? ----- ________.A. Interesting&& B. Boring&& C. Strict&& D. A,B and C(&& )4. Many girls are always worried ________ fat.A. about&&&&& B. to&&&&& C. about becoming&&&&& D. to being(&& )5. She lost her ID card and she didn’t know ______ next .A. how to do&&& B. what to do it&&&& C. what to do&&&& D. how do it(&& )6. She has no friends to _______.A. talk&&& B. talk about&&& C. Play&&&& D. talk to(&& )7. He did _______ in the English exam, she felt very blue.A. well&&& B. good&&&& C. badly&&&& D. bad8. It seems that he is a teacher.(改为同义句)_______ seems _______ ________ a teacher.9. Are you tired? Mother asked me. (合并为一句)& Mother asked me ________ I ________ tired.10. The students are working hard. (感叹句)&& ________ ________ the students are working!11. Jack will come back in four days. (对划线部分提问)&& _________ _________ will Jack come back?P10(&& )1. Don’t be angry _______ me _______ using your pen.A. with, with&& B. at, at&&&& C. with, at&&&& D. at, with(&& )2. I’m mad at _________ boys. A. cries&&& B. cried&& C. cry&&& D. crying(&& )3. She is worried about ___________ her classmates.A. falling behind& B. fall behind&& C. to fall behind& D. falls behind(&& )4. Sally is very lazy, she is even tired ______ a bit of homework.A. about&&&& B. of&&& C. with&& D. in(&& )5. Mr. Lee is very strict ______ us _________ everything.A. about, about&&& B. with, with&& C. about, with&& D. with, about(&& )6. Jane has fallen behind. She is _____ catching up with her classmates.A. worried about& B. anxious about& C. nervous about& D. strict about(&& )7. I have no friends to ___________.A. talk about&& B. play with&&&& C. write with&& D. ask help8. Mother got angry with the noisy children.(改为同义句)&Mother got _________ _________ the noisy children.Mother got angry ____________ _________ the noisy children.9. You’d better take a bus. (否定句)& You’d ___________ __________ take a bus.10. She often helps the poor and the old.(对划线部分提问)&& What ________ she often ________?11. What did Jack buy yesterday? She asked me. (合并成一句)&& She asked me ________ Jack ________ yesterday? 12. I spent 100 yuan on this dictionary. (对划线部分提问)&& How ________ __________ you spend on this dictionary?13. I think she is from Japan, __________ __________? (反意疑问句) 14. That boy is very interesting. (感叹句) __________ ___________ interesting boy that is!P11(&& )1. I didn’t pass the exam _________ the pirated book.A. because&&& B. because of&&&& C. since&& D. for(&& )2. It’s _________ to talk with children.A. bored&& B. interested&&& C. interesting&&& D. well(&& )3. Sorry, I can’t help you, but you may ask _______.A. other someone B. somebody other C. else someone D. somebody else(&& )4. He often makes face and makes us _________.A. laugh&&&& B. to laugh&&& C. laughing&& D. laughed (&& )5. You can take a walk before__________ to bed.A. you will go&& B. to go&&& C. going&&& D. went(& )6. Everyone gets these feelings ___________ your ageA. in&&&& B. at&&& C. with&&&& D. on7. We all got these feelings when we were as old as you.(改为同义句)& We all got these feelings _________ your ___________.8. I don’t know how I can get other students to talk with me(改为同义句)I don’t know ___________ ______ get other students to talk with me9. He feels very terrible. (变感叹句)& __________ _________ he feels.10. Is Michael at home?& Jim asked.(合并成一句)&& Jim asked __________ Michael _______ at home.11. His mother cooks at home very day, _______ ______? (变反意疑问句)12. I think she has some money. (变否定句)& I _________ think she has __________ money.P12(&& )1. Are you feeling __________better now? A. some&&& B. any&&&&& C. some&& D. many(&& )2. We had much fun _________in the mountain yesterday.A. to hike&&&& B. hikes&&& C. hiking&&&& D. hiked(&& )3. Do you want to __________ the high jump?A. join&&&& B. join in&&& C. take part in&&&& D. take part(&& )4. I’m so busy, can you give me __________.A. a hand&&&& B. hands&&& C. a message&&&& D. messages(&& )5. Can you give me some ____________ on my problem?A. advices&& B. suggestion&&& C. suggestions&&&& D. advise(&& )6. It’s normal to feel sad when ___________ happens to us.A. something happy&&&&&&& B. unhappy something&&&& C. something bad&&&&&&&&& D. bad something(&& ) 7. She _____ pop music while her mother _______ classical music.A. like, fond of&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. is interested in, likes& C. is fond of, is interested in&& D. Both B and C(&& ) 8. Doing sports _______ good for us.A. is&& B. was&& C. are&& D. were9. This girl is very lovely. (感叹句)&_________ _________ lovely girl this is!10. She lost her mother in her teens(改为同义句)& She lost her mother __________ she was a ____________.11.Both Jim and Jane are right.(变为否定句)&& ______________ Jim ____________ Jane is right.12. What’s wrong with her?(改为同义句) What ____________ ____________ with her?13. Are they good friends? I’m not sure.(合并为一句)&& I’m not sure __________ they _________ good friends.14. She didn’t come to school because she was ill. (对划线部分提问)& _________ __________ she came to school?15. I felt excited when I go to the theater. (对划线部分提问)& &_______ ________ you feel when you got to the theater?P13(&& )1. Was she ill, _____?A. either&&& B. also&& C. too&&& D. as well(&& )2. You may sit on ____________ side of the boat.A. both&& B. every&&& C. each&& D. either(&& )3. He is new, He should ____________ the life here.A. used to&&& B. get used&& C. get used to&&& D. use(&& )4. The weather in Chongqing isn’t as _________ that in Qingdao.A. cooler than&&& B. cooler as&&& C. cool as&&& D. cooler(&& )5. ________ friends he has!A. What many& B. How many&& C. How many a&& D. What a many(&& )6. Please give my _________ your parents.A. good wish&&& B. good wishes&&& C. best wishes&&& D. best wish(&& )7. I have _________ problems in this new school.A. such much&&& B. so much&&&& C. such many&& D. so many8. What a beautiful girl she is!(改为同义句)&_________ beautiful ________ girl she is!9. The food here is not as delicious as our Sichuan food.(改为同义句)&Our Sichuan food is ________ delicious _________ the food here.10. The boy looks really cool in the overcoat. (变感叹句)__________ __________ the boy looks in the overcoat!11. Shall we start at once? I want to know. (合并成一句)& &I want to know __________ we __________ start at once.12. Let’s begin our class, ___________ ____________?(反意疑问句)P14(&& )1. She is shy, her face ____ red when she speaks to a stranger.A. get&&&&& B. become&&& C. go&&&&& D. turns(&& )2. The desks of our class are newer than _______ of Class 9.A. ones&&&& B. that&&& C. them&&& D. those(&& )3. I want to live as _________ as before.A. happy&&&& B. happily&&& C. good&& D. better(&& )4. Jim sits between Tom and _________.A. me&&&& B. my&&&&&&& C. mine&&& D. I(&& )5. Sally has longer hair than _________.A. Maria&& B. Maria’s&&& C. Maria’s hair&&&& D. Marias’(&& )6. She has __________ with her English.A. so much problem&&& B. such much problem&&& C. so many problems&& D. such many problems(&& ) 7. There are many trees on _________ side of the river.A. both&&&& B. every&&&& C. either&&& D. all8. Jim is the tallest in his class.& (改为同义句) &Jim is ________ _________ any other students in his class(改为同义句)__________ _________ is as tall as Jim in his class.9. Jim runs very fast. (变感叹句) &____________ _______________ Jim runs!10. Is there anything I can do for you? Can you tell me?(合并成一句)&& Can you tell me _________ there _________ anything I can do for you?11. Don’t play with the cat, __________ ________?(反意疑问句)12. Let’s go shopping? (改为同义句) ________ __________ going shopping?13. There is going to be a sports meeting in our school? (改为同义句)&Our school ________ ________ a sports meeting.14. She goes back to her hometown every two years. (对划线部分提问)&& ___________ __________ does she go back to her hometown? 15. He will return to China in two days. (对划线部分提问)&& ________ _________ will he return to China?P15(&& )1. How will you __________ these rubbish?A. do with&&&& B. do without&&& C. deal with&&&& D. deal without(&& )2. His brother ___________ a car accident.A. is killed&&& B. was killed&& C. are killed&& D. killed(&& )3. He goes to movies instead of ___________ at home.A. to stay&&& B. staying&& C. stays&&&& D. stayed(&& )4. Jeff decided ___________.A. stop to be angry&&&&&& B. stop being angry&&& C. to stop to be angry&&& D. to stop being angry(&& )5. She lives alone, but she has a __________ life.A. lonely&&& B. sad&&& C. happy&&& D. unhappy(&& )6. He tries to enjoy ___________ with his friends.A. be&&&& B. to be&&& C. being&&&& D. is(&& )7. He often hurt his parents ____________ angry all the time.A. with be&&& B. with being&&& C. by to be&&&& D. by being8. I didn’t pass the math exam last time.& (改为同义句)& I _________ ____________ pass the math exam last time.9. He doesn’t stay in his room, he goes to movies instead(改为同义句) He goes to movies instead ________ ____________ in his home. 10. Chongqing is a very beautiful city.(变感叹句)& _________ _________ beautiful city Chongqing is!11. Does she like a drink? The waiter asks.(合并成一句)& The waiter asks _________ she ________ a drink.12. Let us have a rest, ________ _________? (反意疑问句)P16(&& )1. It’s no polite to ______ the old.A. shout to&& B. call out at&& C. shout at&&&& D. call (&& )2. He works very hard because he is worried _____ behind.A. to fall&&& B. at falling&& C. about falling&&&& D. falling(&& )3. I’m angry ________ others _________ using my things.A. with, at&&&&& B. at, with&& C. at, at&& D. with, with(&& )4. The father is ___________ the noisy children.A. tired of&&&& B. tired about&&&& C. bored with&&& D. Both A and C(&& )5. The roads here are not as clean as ________ in our hometown.A. it&&&&& B. them&&& C. one&&& D. those(&& )6. There is a tree __________ our house.A. in the front of&&& B. in front of&& C. at the front of&& D. at front of(&& )7. _________ will you do with these old clothes?A. How&&&& B. What&&& C. Why&&& D. When(&& )8. It’s 24℃ today, It’s quit warm ______ winter.A. to&&& B. for&&& C. with&&& D. in (&& ) 9. It’s no use _________ much without doing anything.A. talk&&& B. to tell&& C. saying&& D. spoke10. The pizza is very delicious.(变感叹句)& &________ __________ the pizza is!11. When were you born. I don’t know(合并成一句)& &I don’t know when _________ _________ born.12. Let’s have a rest, _________ ___________? (反意疑问句)13. His mother cleans the house every day. (对划线部分提问) _________ does his mother __________ every day?14. He is the tallest of the three. (改为同义句) The other two aren’t _________ tall _____________ him.15. I was angry with the crying boy(改为同义句) I was ____________ ___________ the crying boy.16. She thinks I love her, ___________ __________ (反意疑问句) 17. Daniel wants to build a school for his village. (对划线部分提问) _________ does Daniel want to _______ for his village?P17(&& )1. She is learning English _____________.A. on TV&&&& B. on the TV&&&& C. on Internet&&&& D. on radio(&& )2. If we ____, we’ll come over to see you again.A. will have time&& B. have time&& C. are free&&& D. Both Band C(&& )3. I’m nervous about the test ____________ the end of the month.A. at&& B. in&&&& C. on&&& D .with(&& )4. That’s very nice ____________ you to help me.A. for&&&& B. to&&& C. of&&&& D. with(&& )5. --- Are you feeling ___ better? --- No, I’m feeling even ______.A. much, ill&& B. some, worst&& C. a lot, better&& D. any, worse(&& )6. I usually stay at home instead of ___________ outside.A. playing sport&& B. play sports& C. playing sports& D. to play sports(&& )7. I heard you ______ a high fever.A. have&&&& B. has&&&& C. to have&&&& D. had8. Please take good care of yourself(改为同义句) Please ____________ _____________ yourself well.9. It seems that you are wrong(改为同义句) You& ____________ to _____________ wrong.10. The cookie tastes so wonderful. (变感叹句)& &________ ____________ the cookie tastes!11. What did they eat this morning?& Could you tell me?(合并成一句)&& Could you tell me what __________ ___________ this morning?12. There is a little water in the glass, ________ _________? (反意疑问句)&&&&&&&&&&&&&& P18(&& )1. Michael feel better, We’re all feel ______________ him.A. sad for&& B. worried about&&& C. happy for&&&& D. angry at(&& )2. Many things can make our ____.A. feeling to change&&&&&&&& B. feelings to change& C. feeling change&&&&&&&&&& D. feelings change(&& )3. Bad moods are bad _________ our health.A. to&&&& B. at&&&&& C. for&&&& D. with(&& )4. Her coming at last ___________ to us all.A. surprise&&&& B. is surprised&&& C. is a surprise&&& D. surprised(&& )5. The America film is _____________ Chongqing. A. putting on&&& B. on&&& C. put on in&& D. on in(&& )6. There’s something wrong with my car, it ____________.A. won’t begin&&& B. begins easily&&& C. won’t start&& D. didn’t start(&& )7. Teacher is _______ the new lesson while we are_______ the exam.A. preparing, preparing for&&&&&& B. preparing for, preparing C. preparing, preparing&&&&&&&&& D. preparing for, preparing for(&& ) 8. I felt my heart ________ fast.A. beat&& B. beating&& C. to beat& D. beaten9. Sadness isn’t good for our health(改为同义句)&Sadness ___________ _______________ for our health.10. Lucy is a very kind girl.(变感叹句) &_______ ___ kind girl Lucy is!11. Is that your book? Could you tell me?(合并成一句)&& Could you tell me __________ that _________ your book?12. There is little water in the glass, ________ ________? (反意疑问句)13. The girl in a red skirt is Lucy. (对划线部分提问)&& __________ __________ is Lucy?14. The girl is in a red skirt. (对划线部分提问)&& ________ the girl in?15. We think he can pass the exam,________ ________?(反意疑问句)16. “Don’t play with fire, children”. Miss Yang said (合并为一句) Miss Yang told the children ______ ______ play with fire.P19-20(&& )1. I don’t know this word, I have to ____________ in a dictionary.A. look up it&&& B. look for it&&&& C. look it up&&&& D. look it for(&& )2. I was born _________ the evening of February 19th, 1971.A. during&&& B. in&&&& C. at&&&& D. on(&& )3. I feel _________ lonely ____________my eyes are full of tears.A. so, that&& B. such, that&&& C. too, to&&& D. enough, to(&& )4. She often wakes up _________ midnight.A. in&&&&& B. at&&&& C. on&&&&& D. among(&& )5. I _____________ at once.&&&&&&&&& &A. hope you to start& B. hope to start C. wish to start D. Both B and C(&& )6. I often meet him on my way _____.A. school&&&& B. to here&&& C. to there&& D. home(&& )7. I saw him ______________in the room just now.A. go&& B. going&&&& C. goes&&& D. went 8. She is too young to go to school. (改为同义句) She is _________ young that she ___________ go to school. She isn’t __________ __________ to go to school.9. Kangkang is really handsome.(变感叹句)&& _________ ___________ Kangkang is!10. Was your mother at home yesterday? I don’t know.(合并成一句)&& I don’t know _________ your mother ________ at home yesterday.11. There are little sheep on the road. _________ __________? (反意疑问句)&&&&&&&&&& P21-22(&& )1. Our clothes can make us feel better ________ ourselves.A. at&&&& B. about&&& C. with&&& D. on(&& )2. If we aren’t feeling our best, we can always _________ some clothes of different colors.A. try on&& B. try to&& C. try about&& D. try out(&& )3. I __________ to live in the suburb some day.A. hope&& B. wish&&&& C. want&&&& D. A,B and C(&& )4. I saw a snake ___________ across the road.A. lay&&&& B. lie&&& C. lying&&& D. lies(&& )5. Women teachers have a rest _________ the afternoon of March 8th .A. in&&&&& B. on&&& C. at&&&& D. between(&&& )6. The bus can’t move ______________.A. any more&&&&& B. any longer&&& C. no longer&& D. both A and B(&& )7. Our choice of colors ____________how we are feeling.A. shows&&&& B. show&&&& C. showed&&& D. is showing(&& )8. This skirt is beautiful. May I ______________.A. try it on&&& B. try on it&& C. try it out&& D. try out it9. She doesn’t live her any more(改为同义句)& She ______________ ______________ lives here. 10. It seems that she is ill. (改为同义句)&_______ _______ to be ill.11. Kangkang is really a handsome boy. (变感叹句)&& ___________ ________ handsome boy Knagkang is!12. Where did you go just now? Can you tell me? (合并成一句)&& Can you tell me ______________ you _______________ just know?13. Jim is unhappy today, ___________ __________?(反意疑问句)14. It’s half an hour’s ride away. (对划线部分提问)&__________ _________ is it?15. They think she is wrong,_________ ___________? (变反意疑问句)16. “Open the door, please.” Mother said to Jim. (合并成一句)&Mother told Jim ________ ________ the door.P23-24(& )1. Some Programs on TV make me __________ sleep.A. want&&& B. to want&& C. to want to&& D. want to(&& )2. ________ time to relax and exercise every day.A. Spend&&& B. Cost&&& C. Pay&&& D. Take(&& )3. If we’re in good health, we can work in ____________.A. high spirit&& B. low spirit&& C. high spirits&& D. low spirits(&& )4. Talking with others can make you feel ____________.A. more lonely&&&& B. less lonely&& C. more alone&&& D. less alone(&& )5. It’s important _____________ us to keep healthy.A. of&&& B. for C. with&& D. at(&& )6. It’s kind _____________ you to help me.A. of&& B. for&& C. with&&&& D. at(&& )7. _____ some clothes of different colors, if you aren’t feeling our best.A. Try out&&&& B. Try on&& C. Try off&& D. Try at(&& )8. ____________ before making important decisions.A. Think of it&&&&&&&&& B. Think about it C. Think them over&&&& D. Think them about9. Get back to your daily activities(改为同义句) &____________ to your daily activities.10. Jack is very interested in English. (变感叹句) __________ ___________ Jack is in English!11. What did he buy yesterday?& Could you tell me. (合并成一句)&& Could you tell me _________ he ___________ yesterday?12. My mother ate nothing this morning, ________ ________? (反意疑问句)&&&& P25(&& )1. There ___________ some exciting news in today’s newspaper.A. am&&& B. is&&&& C. are&&& D. was(&& )2. We’ll go on a ____________visit to Mount Tai.A. two days&&& B. two day’s&&& C. two-day&&& D. two-days(&& )3. It’s too far __________.A. for cycling&&&& B. to cycling&&& C. to cycle&&& D. Both A and C(&& )4. Let’s work in groups to __________ the information about the cost.A. find&& B. find out&&&& C. look&&&&& D. look for (&& )5. We’ll ___________ the best way to solve it.A. deicide& B. make a decision& C. decide on&& D. make decisions(&& )6. He was very _______ when he knew the _________ news.A. exciting, exciting&&& B. excited, excited&& C. excited, exciting&&&& D. exciting, excited(&& )7. The hospital is too far away, you’d better ________ a bus there.A. to take&&& B. take&&& C. catch&&& D. both B and C(&& )8. ---___________ ?&& --- We’ll go there by airplane.A. How will you go there&& B. Where will you go&& C. What will you go&&&&&& D. Where will you go there9. Let’s decide to find out where to go. (改为同义句) Let’s _________ a _______________ to find out where to go10. Maria is a very noisy girl.(变感叹句)&& ________ __________ noisy girl Maria is!11. Will he come or not tomorrow?& I’m not sure. (合并成一句)&I’m not sure __________ he __________ come or not.12. Let’s go shopping, ________ _________?(反意疑问句)13. Jim will come back in two hours.(对划线部分提问) __________ _________ will Jim come back?14. Jim has been back for two hours. (对划线部分提问) ___________ _________ has Jim been back?15. “Don’t cheat at exams, children” Teacher said (合并成一句) Teacher told the children _______ _______ cheat at exams.16. We don’t think she is right, __________ ___________? (反意疑问句) P26(&& )1. We’ve got very nice T-shirts___________ a very good price.A. at&&&& B. for&&& C. on&&&& D. in(&& )2. Kangkang is booking train tickets ____________ Tai’an.A. to&& B. for&&&& C. at&&& D. towards(&& )3. Please collect and ____________ the tickets before 17:30.A. spend on&&& B. pay for&&&& C. take&&&&& D. cost(&& )4. It’s a little far for ____________. You should ride a bike.A. to walk&&& B. walks&&& C. walking&&&& D. walk(&& )5. We can’t go for a hike _________ the bad weather.A. because&&& B. because of&&&& C. for&&& D. since(&& )6. ------ ______?&&& ------ I want to look for a skirt for my daughter.A. What do you want&&&&& B. What do you want to buy?& C. What can I do for you&& D. What does you daughter want(&& )7. She saw Mike ___________ into to the kitchen just now.A. run&& B. to run&&& C. running&& D. ran8. I’d like to book 20 tickets for the hard sleeper. (改为同义句) I’d like to book 20 _________ __________ ____________.9. What can I do for you?(改为同义句)________ I _________ you?10. What’s the price of these books?& (改为同义句) _________ __________ _________ these books?11. He likes English every much. (变感叹句)&&& _________ __________ he likes English!12. Where did they have dinner last night? Did you know? (合并成一句)&& Did you know where __________ _________ dinner last night?13. Let me help you, _________ __________?(反意疑问句)P27-28(&& )1. --- Will some people live in the sea in the future?& --- _________. A. OK&&&& B. I agree&&& C. Yes, they will&&&& D. Yes, they are(&& )2. We have shirts ________ white, yellow, red and brown.A. of&&&& B. with&&& C. in&& D. on(&& )3. I want to book a room ________ a bathtub.A. of&&&&& B. with&&&& C. in&&& D. on(&& )4. The room is too small ________.A. to live&& B. live&& C. living&& D. to live in(&& )5. We should talk _______ and do _________.A. more, more&&& B. less, less&&& C. more, less&&&& D. less, more(&& )6. ________ Mr. Blake was watching TV , his son came in.A. While&& B. After&&& C. Before&& D. Until(&& )7. There is too much noise here, Let’s go________.A. somewhere quiet&&& B. quiet somewhere&&& C. anywhere quiet&&&& D. quiet anywhere(&& )8. The hard sleeper doesn’t cost ________ the soft sleeper.A. so dear as&&& B. so more as&&& C. as mush as&&&& D. as cheap as9. He is an old man, he can’t carry the bag(改为同义句) He is __________ old _________ carry the bag.10. She went home after his father came(改为同义句) She _______ go home ________ his father came.11. Tom is a very clever boy. (变感叹句) _________ __________ clever boy Tom is!12. Was Maria at home yesterday? I’m not sure. (合并成一句)&& I’m not sure __________ Maria __________ at home yesterday.13. I met nobody on the way to school this morning, ____ ___? (反意疑问句)14. She doesn’t think I am right, __________ _________? (反意疑问句)15. “Close the door, please.” Mother said to Son. (合并成一句)&Mother told Son ________ _______ the door.P29-30(&& )1. The math problem is too hard, I can’t _________.A. work at it&&& B. work it on&&&& C. work it out&&& D. work out it(&& )2. The student gets to the call home, ________ the principal’s phone.A. uses&&& B. using&&&& C. to use&&& D. used(&& )3. I was so tired that I couldn’t go on __________.A. any more&&&& B. any longer&& C. no longer&&&& D. any further(&& )4. I hope everything ________.A. goes good&& B. goes well&& C. go well&& D. go good(&& )5. Jim’s mum is worried ________ her son’s eyesight as he plays online games too much.A. about&&&&& B. with&&&& C. at&&&&& D. for(&& )6. We’ve read _______ sports news about the F1race today.A. two&&&&&& B. pieces&&& C. two pieces&&& D. two pieces of(& )7. Ann is really _______ . She’s never angry with others.A. lucky&&&& B. clever&&& C. kind&&&&&& D. tall(&& )8. She is very old. I think she is ________ 80.A. around&& B. about&& C. more than&&& D. less than9. There are many interesting places to travel(改为同义句) There are many ________ of ________ to travel.10. Michael made a poster this morning. (对划线部分提问)& What _______ Michael __________ this morning?11. She got so much help from her teacher. (变感叹句)_________ _________ help she got from her teacher. 12. Mike did nothing this morning, ________ ___________?(反意疑问句)&&&&&&&&&& P31-32(&& )1. It’s colder at the top of the mountain than __________the mountain.A. on the foot of&& B. at foot of&& C. at the foot of&& D. on the foot of(&& )2. We are glad to see that Chongqing is developing _______ these years than ever before.A. Quickly&& B. less quickly& C. more quickly&& D. the most quickly(&& )3. --- Mount Tai is wonderful. Hope we will visit it again.& --- ______.A. That’s OK&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Have a good time&&& C. I agree with you&&&&&&&& D. It’s very kind of you(&& )4. I knew nothing about Peking ________ my friend told me yesterday.A. after&&& B. so&&&& C. since&&& D. until(&& )5. Lucy wants you ________ a new pen for her.A. Buying&& B. buy&& C. to buy&&&& D. bought(&& )6. Some animals sleep in________ but look for food at _________.A. night, daytime&&&&&&&&& B. the night, the daytime&& C. the daytime, night&&&&&& D. night, the daytime(&& )7. They arrived ________ Chongqing last night.A. in&&&&& B. at&&&& C. on&&& D. to (&& ) 8. Tom with his parents ________ watching TV in the sitting room at this time last night.A. is&& B. was&& C. are&& D. were9. I found he was sleeping on the bed(改为同义句) I found ___________ ______________ on the bed.10. It’s 40 minutes’ bike ride from here. (对划线部分提问) &&& ___________ ___________ is it from here?11. She bought a very big picture yesterday.(变感叹句) __________ _________ big picture she bought yesterday!12. Are there any vegetables in the fridge?& Can you tell me? (合并成一句)&& Can you tell me _________ there are ________ vegetables in the fridge.13. Let’s go hiking this Sunday, __________ _________? (反意疑问句)14. We will see the sunrise tomorrow. (改为同义句) We will see the __________ __________ tomorrow.15. He thinks she loves her, __________ _____________? (反意疑问句)16. “Play outside.” Mr. Huang said to the children. (合并成一句) Mr. Huang told the children _______ _________ outside.P33-34(&& )1. We’d better make fund raising _____ we are able to buy a new house.A. so&&& B. so that&&& C. as&& D. as soon as(&& )2. You should make a plan _______ you do anything important.A. before&& B. after&& C. until&&& D. if(&& )3. -- Would you like to go hiking with us next Sunday? --- I will go ____ I’m free.A. before&& B. if&&&& C. until&&& D. after(&& )4. I’ll tell here as soon as she ________.A. comes back&& B. will come back&& C. came back& D. to come back(&& )5. ________ I was ill, I didn’t go to the Great Wall with my classmates.A. And&&& B. Because&&& C. So&&& D. But(&& )6. The heavy snow made the mountain climbers ________ halfway.A. stop&&& B. to stop&&& C. stopping&& D. stopped(&& )7. Remember ________ loudly when we are in the reading room.A. not to speak&& B. to speak&& C. not speaking& D. speaking(&& )8. The doctors tried their best to save the patient, __________ failed.A. Because&&& B. so&&& C. or&&& D. but9. He speaks such good English that I think he is an American(改为同义句)His spoken English is ________ good ______ I think he is from America. 10. Helen is a very lovely girl. (变感叹句) &_________ ________ lovely girl Helen is!11. Where did he buy the new car? I’m not sure.(合并成一句)&& I’m not sure where _________ _________ the new car.12. Her father didn’t come back last night, _______ ________?(反意疑问句)P35-36(&& )1. Beijing is _______ the north of China, Shenyang is _______ the north of Beijing.A. to, in&& B. in, to&& C. on, in&& D. to, on(&& )2. Tomorrow we’ll go to the city park ________ it is sunny.A. when&&& B. as&& C. as soon as&& D. if(&& )3. Travelers ________ our country enjoy the beautiful sights in Beijing, Hangzhou and many other places of interest.A. by&&& B. till&& C. to&& D. for(&& )4. Would you like ______ us in our discussion?A. to take part in&&& B. to join&&& C. taking part in&&& D. joining(&& )5. Where will you meet your brother ________ the morning of May 1st?A. in&& B. at&&& C. to&&&& D. on (&& )6. Jill is looking for a space ________ his car.A. park&& B. for parking&&& C. to park&&&& D. parking(&& )7. Going by bus is not as _________ as by train.A. faster&&& B. fast&& C. fastest&& D. the fastest(&& )8. ________ in the morning will make you __________.A. Running, healthy&&&&&&& B. Running, health& C. Run, healthy&&&&&&&&&&& D. To run, healthy9. There are many trees on both sides of the way(改为同义句) There are many trees on _____________ _________of the way.10. She is very lovely. (变感叹句)&__________ __________ she is!11. Will he come here tomorrow? I’m not sure. (合并成一句)&& I’m not sure ________ he _________ come here tomorrow.12. She is never late for school, ________ _________? (反意疑问句)13. &I don’t think she is beautiful, __________ ___________?(反意疑问句)14. “Don’t laugh at others.” He said to his son. (合并成一句) He told his son ________ ________ laugh at others.P37-38(&& )1. When I ______ home It was dark.A. arrived&&&& B. arrived in&&& C. arrived at&&&& D. arrived to(&& )2. He finished ________ the book yesterday.A. seeing&&&& B. watching&&& C. reading&&& D. looking(&& )3. This kind of skirt looks ________ and sells ________.A. nice, well&& B. nice, good&&& C. well, well&&& D. good, nice(&& )4.He is the best ________ English in our class.A. in&&& B. at&& C. with&& D. for(&& )5. We’re looking forward to ________ you soon.A. see&& B. seeing&& C. be seeing&& D. be bale to see(&& )6. He asked me, but I didn’t know ________.A. how to tell&& B. what to speak&&& C. to say what&&& D. what to say(&& )7. He came back _________ a cold winter day.A. In&&& B. over&& C. at&& D. on 8. Speak louder so that I can hear you clearly(改为同义句) Could you speak louder and __________ __________ hear you clearly?9. It took us three hours to get there(改为同义句) We ___________ three hours ____________ there.10. Sarah is a very kind girl. (变感叹句) _________ __________ kind girl Sarah is!11. Did your mother buy a gift for you? Can you tell me? (合并成一句)&& Can you tell me _________ your mother ________ a gift for you?12. Let us have a rest, __________ __________? (反意疑问句)13. She writes to her grandfather every two weeks. (对划线部分提问) _______ ________ does she write to her grandfather?
P39-40(&&& )1. The store has T-shirts ________ red, black, yellow and green.A. of&&& B. with&& C. in&&&& D. on(&& ) 2. Mary with other ten girls _______ playing happily in the park now.A. is&&& B. was&&&& C. are&&& D. were(&&& )3. Michael often talks _______ but does _______. So everybody says he is a good boy.A. many, little&&& B. little, many&&& C. less, more&&& D. more, less(&&& )4. My home is about twenty __________ walk from here.A. minute&&& B. minutes&&& C. minute’s&&&& D. minutes’(&&& )5. _________ people like us live on our salary(工资).A. Usual&&& B. Normal&&&& C. Common&& D. Ordinary(&&& )6. --When did you go to the Summer Palace? -- _________. A. Tomorrow& B. Next Sunday&& C. Last year&&& D. On Mondays(&&& )7. --- It’s very cold here in this room. --- ____________.A. So it is&& B. So it is&& C. So does it&& D. So it isn’t8. What am I going to do?(改为同义句) What ___________ _________ do?9. She is an old woman. She can’t carry the box(改为同义句) She is _____________ old ____________ carry the box.10. The children are playing happily. (变感叹句) __________ _________ the children are playing!11. What did he eat for this morning? I don’t know. (合并成一句)& I don’t know what ________ _________ this morning.12. I have few friends here, _________ ________?(反意疑问句)13. Kate is having breakfast now. (对划线部分提问) &_______ is Kate _________ now?14. She thinks I am right. (否定句)&& She _________ think I _________ right.15. I think she is right, ___________ __________? (反意疑问句) 16. “Please check out before you leave.” The teacher said. (合并成一句) The teacher told the students _____ _______ out before they leave.文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y
没有相关试题上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 policeman的复数 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信