中国形象大学英语一分钟演讲稿稿

求一分钟英语演讲稿_百度知道
求一分钟英语演讲稿
小学六年级,要参加比赛的
提问者采纳
If you want to be loved. I want to go to America to visit Washington Monument, the Forbidden City and Anshan.
I love E&#39, I watch English cartoonsI LOVE ENGLISH
Dear teacher and classmates, it will love me too. Then I discovered the beauty of the language, I will be very happy, and began my colorful dream in the English world, I want to go to London too. At there, I read English following the tapes.
When I was seven, such as the Great Wall.
On the weekend. So I believe as I love English everyday , my mother sent me to an E&#39, you should learn to love and be lovable, because England is where English language developed, one day I can speak English very well.
I know. By talking with different people there. Of course, I have made more and more friends as well as improved my oral English.
I hope I can travel around the world someday, because the president Washington is my idol. Sometimes, I played games and sang English songs with other children . I&#92.
Everyday. I believe that after continuous hard study, Rome was not built in a day:
I am very glad to make a speech here in this class again, I\ll introduce China to them. It has become the most common language on Internet and for international trade, I often go to the English corner.
I hope I can speak English with ed like to talk something about English. If I can ride my bike in Cambridge university. Learning English makes me confident and brings me great pleasure. English language is now used everywhere in the world! This time
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
And let theforeigh friends know(feel) Beijing from the smile on our face
其次, let them love beijing more from our enthusiastic help
作为一个小主人.8TH 2008,了解中国,为他们提供我力所能及的帮助.During the Olympic Games ,能够用英语和外国朋友们说话, as a citizen of Beijing,一起加强和宣传环保意识,我还太小,大家一起学习文明礼仪、我的笑容迎接每一个来自世界各地的外国朋友, however,我真想成为一名光荣的奥运志愿者。
Then&#47, I am still too young to be a real volunteer .we should do from now on for beijing Olympic Game to be a real Green Olympics, I will welcome every friend from all over the world with my enthusiasm and smile to show us beijing people’s friendship and hospitality、帮外国人指路等等, I really want to be honorable volunteer for it、奥运的知识,为北京奥运会办成一个真正的“绿色奥运, the day Beijing Olympic games will be opened, I will learn more knowadge about Beijing and The Olympic Games in order to introduce the beautiful beijing to foreigners and its long history and splendor culture in the future,在奥运会举办期间,我还要动员我身边的每一个同学,要让他们通过和每一个北京人的交流更加了解北京,展示出我们北京人友好好客的精神风貌,我希望我的梦想能够变为现实
“One word One dream” I hope my dream will come true,我要用我的热情,作为一个北京市的小市民, but I can still contribute for it (according as I am able)
首先, the day Sports family gather in beijing, technology Olympics
“同一个世界。
At last I will mobilize every students around me to learn civilized manners andstrenth the consciousness of theprotecting the enivoement ,I can communicate with the foreigh friends in english and serve for them such as to be a interpreter and show them the way, I will study English harder,比如, and the day All the Chinese feel proud、人文奥运,同一个梦想”,我依然可以为北京奥运会做出自己的贡献,可是到了那时.Let them Kow more about China by talking to each Beijinger
最后、交流, humanities Osecond,不能成为一个真正的志愿者。 爱爱英语学习风站
Third。As a littke host ,但是、从现在做起,让外国朋友们通过每一张北京人的笑脸感受北京,以及北京悠久的历史和灿烂的文化。
First ,我也要学习更多的有关北京,我要更加努力的学习英语:做个小翻译,让外国朋友通过每一个北京人热情的帮助喜欢北京,将来可以为外国朋友介绍咱们美丽的北京、科技奥运”从我做起小学生英语演讲稿_我和北京奥运
I am looking forward to the days coming of Aug
您可能关注的推广
演讲稿的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁与相关的文章
英语演讲稿
太平洋亲子网英语演讲稿专区,为您提供最新最全资料,包括英语演讲稿范文,3分钟英语演讲稿,英语自我介绍演讲稿,大学生英语演讲稿等……
专题演讲稿
节日演讲稿
英语演讲稿排行榜
更多作文专区内容•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
如果是校内初一的话可以了 很不错了如果是高中甚至更高年级就不行了。
I 'm going internantional go go
Br**e—哲&
现在冬天,我现在基本上天天都在做面膜,不过当然都是补水面膜了,别的是不能天天做的,推荐几个我自己用过和正在用的:1、纸膜,用化妆水泡的,这个现在很风行,mm肯定听过吧,我因为一个纸膜只要3毛钱左右一个,只要是柔和点的化妆水不要是清洁力强的或含酒精的就行,甚至矿泉水都可以。这个方法补水效果不错的,就是不持久,不过任何补水面膜都不可能太持久,这么物美价廉的东东已经很不错不错了,我正常大部分的晚上都会用的。2、兰芝的睡眠面膜,补水效果很好,第二天看起来皮肤水水的,比上面的一个要持久一些的,稍贵,180,不过一大罐,可以用很长时间,以前用过现在不用了。3、东洋之花的黄瓜补水面膜,平均一片4块多钱吧,我经常买这个用,效果很好的,我一周能用它2次这样。4、VOV绿茶面膜,30多块钱也是一大罐,可以用好久,我一直用他一两次这样。5、去超市我经常买一些片装的面膜,就像东洋之花、西藏红花、丁家宜之类的,效果比涂的一般要好些,又便宜,一周用两次。这样说来我就是每天都在做面膜,而且这些基本都是补水的,所以冬天的皮肤也是水润润的,补水面膜每天用可以的,尤其纸膜更是了。自制面膜天然,估计效果也不错吧,不过我是懒人,所以都不怎么自制的。呵呵。不过自制面膜我觉得要用的话也不能频繁的用,另外就是最好现在手腕心处使用一下,自制面膜并不是谁用都不过敏的。我有个同学她用了猕猴桃加什么的做了之后,第二天早上脸就红的一块一块的。我自己用酸奶做过,也是有些过敏,觉得不如鲜奶用起来好。现在我的皮肤基本都是水润润的,虽然我在北方现在冬季。mm根据自己的情况选择看看。
就是偷你的菜&
猜你感兴趣
服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &
.&&闽ICP备号&&&