the time is now翻译shirt is being washed now 怎样翻译

被动语态的练习题 ,不要选择题_百度知道
被动语态的练习题 ,不要选择题
不要选择题是主动语态改被动语态。会给分。50题
最好有答案
提问者采纳
1;ll soon sll use more and more computers in our future life.We&#39. 2. 3.The government will carry out the new law soon. 81. We had to repair our TV set. 5 He is likely to let you down. 6 They named the child tom. 3 This factory produces machine tools. 4 They should do it at once. 3. 2. 4. 4.The doctor will give him an operation tomorrow. The teacher is keeping the pupils at school for a revision. 2 Father gave me a toy at Christmas. 5. 12? 11. 6. Do they take good care of the sick. I have told the children many times not to skate on the pond. They promised Mary a new doll for her birthday.1 his mother told him not to waste time on fishing. 10.We found some jewels in a box. 5. They company has paid the workers very handsome wages. They showed me the room where they lived. James has left a parcel for you. You must finish the article before Friday. They will not paint the house again next year. Where did he translate the story. 7? 9.We&#39.They will plant 1000 ttrees on that lonely hill
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
被动语态的相关知识
其他2条回答
2是不同的动宾短语中宾语变被动, have) enough wood。1&#92, wood _______ (be) important in our everyday life. The plans will have to be revised. 4 They should do it at once. 翻译 1. 5 You are likely to be let down. Many people ____________ (burn) wood to keep themselves warm in winter. The room is filled with smoke. The door should not have been left open all night. We had to repair our TV set.We found some jewels in a box.韩寒的书很畅销. 4. 2 Father gave me a toy at Christmas. Then their branches _______________ (cut) off. Some of them _________________ (float使漂流) down the small rivers and others _________________ (carry) down on trains. All the words must be looked up in a dictionary. 7.Spanish is spoken in South America够你做了;6是主—动—宾—补结构的主动句变被动, cover) with growing trees.The shirt washes well? 9. The door won’t lock. 2. 3. 2. Where did he translate the story. 5. 8. You must finish the article before Friday. The shop is closed now. 5. 12. James has left a parcel for you. 把下列句子变成主动语态 1.这录音机不转. 2 I was given a toy at Christmas (by my father). I have told the children many times not to skate on the pond。代表了几种不同形式的被动变法.这个问题值得讨论. Do they take good care of the sick. The shirt is being washed now. 9. 7, trees ___________(cut) down when they ______________(grow) big enough. Big trees ________________(cut) down in the mountains every year. 3. 6 They named the child tom. 5 He is likely to let you down;5是不定式变被动. We are being taught how to operate the new machine. 4. We are afraid that we may be attacked at night.These heavy logs ________________(put) together in different ways and _________________ (take) down to the foot of the mountains. 10.台湾属于中国;4是情态动词变被动. 6 The child was named tom. We have to take good care of mountains so that they __________ always _________________ (may? 5. Then young ones ______________________ (must. They showed me the room where they lived. The paper of books and newspapers ______ also ___________ (make) from wood? It ________________ (take) from trees which _____________(grow) in the mountains. 用动词的正确时态填空 Our desks and chairs ________________ (make) of wood. Even some kinds of cloth __________________ (make) from it. Has John been cured of his heart illness. 7? First of all? 11. Indeed. _________ you ____________ (know) how it ____________ (get) to us from the mountains. 12. 3 Machine tools are produced in this factory. 6. They company has paid the workers very handsome wages? 11. 6;3是一般句子变被动.火灾是怎样发生的. 4。 把下列句子变成被动语态 1. 答案 1 He was told not to waste time on fishing (by his mother), and logs _______________(make). 10. They will not paint the house again next year. 以上几个例子都是从语法书摘抄的. 8. 3. It is reported that the big fire has been put out. 2. The teacher is keeping the pupils at school for a revision. Where ________ wood __________ (come) from, plant) so that we ______ always ________________ (can. 6. They promised Mary a new doll for her birthday. 4 It should be done at once (by them). 3 This factory produces machine tools。 主动句转被动句 1 his mother told him not to waste time on fishing
被动语态局势?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译Are you there right now need to talk asap /I'm on all night and all morning tonight and all day ...‏There is a shirt I want to buy from you for the $40.00 but it has to have a perfect big pony polo horse,I my friend loved the last one we purchased _百度作业帮
英语翻译Are you there right now need to talk asap /I'm on all night and all morning tonight and all day ...‏There is a shirt I want to buy from you for the $40.00 but it has to have a perfect big pony polo horse,I my friend loved the last one we purchased
Are you there right now need to talk asap /I'm on all night and all morning tonight and all day ...‏There is a shirt I want to buy from you for the $40.00 but it has to have a perfect big pony polo horse,I my friend loved the last one we purchased from you it was almost flawless,let me know asap tonight thanks I'll be on and will check my e-mail all night.Send me a paypal bill for the $40.00 I will email you the exact shirt and size when you respond thanks again.friend I am unaware of this purchase.it must have occurred an error of the paypal.
你现在在(线)吗?我得尽快跟你联系上(或者通话)/ 我整个晚上和上午都在,(他不是表达的很清楚,估计是说明天一天也都在线).我想问你买一件上衣,40块的那种.但是我需要上面有那种完美的大大的小马驹的polo商标,我指看起来很完美的商标;我朋友很喜欢上次向你买的那件,看上去几乎完美无瑕.请尽快告诉我是否可以,我今晚都会再线并查看我的邮箱的.请把40块的paypal账单发给我,你回复我之后,我会把确切的上衣样子跟尺寸email给你.朋友,我没注意到有买过这个.这个paypal账单肯定什么地方搞错了.
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:被动语态练习题_百度知道
被动语态练习题
!!谢谢!急快
提问者采纳
jumps C. So there is no bamboo ______for pandas to feed on. to be taken D. be invited D;t been sentC. It _______ whether she will get her work in the hospital.has been given C. be endangered B;ll have to push the car to the side of the road because we ____if we leave it here. has been happened B. They will not paint the ht developD) won&#39. isn’t belong to B. I ___ ten minutes to decide whether I should reject the offer?A. Hundreds of jobs _______ if the factory closes.A.A. The earthquake destroyed them36. be used D.A) have takenB) have been takenC) have been takingD) have been taking25) I don' foundedD. completeC. being laughed at D. laughing atC. completed B. have been taken place, which they believe can remedy the common cold. use8, 27)37. flowingC. The teacher is keeping the pupils at school for a revision.A) discoveredB) was discoveredC) by discoveryD) when discovered20) To get a better view of the stage. was killing(NMET 2002 北京春季. cut B, this one he uses ____to Peter.Spanish is spoken in South America.A.A) would be finedB) will be finedC) will being finedD) will have been fined10)“____two tickets for the new play at the Grand Theatre on Saturday. There are no rivers _______out of the Dead Sea.Look. has been completed D. has taken place.looked after14. been laughed at20.A.4 It should be done at once (by them). has been visited D; build( )2.Our teacher ______ carefully.A.10够你做了. be taken care ofC. won&#39. taking13?11。1&#92.Does. will be built B. is being repairedC.—Why does Ling Ling look so unhappy?A._____ a new library _____ in our school last year. are being disappeared B, lasted B, cover) with growing trees.8.are worn out D.was visited( )5;t need be correctedD) need not correct38) The bank is reported in the local newspaper ____in broad daylight yesterdayA) to be robbedB) to have keen robbedC) robbedD)shavingsbeen robbed39) Hurry up, the outermost planet of the solar system.A) won&#39, 12)A. Rainforests and burned at such a speed that they will disappear from the earth in the near future. (NMET 2003北京春季, 27)A.—How long _______ at this job. (NMET 2003北京春季?—_______. was killed D.(NMET 2001北京春季.”A) has been paintedB) is paintedC) paintsD) is being painted6) My pictures ____until next Friday.A) been proved to beB) proved to beC) been provedD) proved being19) Pt need to be correctedC) doesn&#39.has been visited D.worn out C. Where did he translate the story.2. broke out. to take B; build2. has asked to B.A. (2004全国03)A, now ____sour.are being done C. Many people ____________ (burn) wood to keep themselves warm in winter, stolenD. is happened D. Do you think that the bridge ______ in a year, another new gymnasium _______ inBeijing._____ a new library _____ in our school last year.3.A. is. doesn’t decide D.A) buildingB) buildC) builtD) to build36) As we know.Where ________ wood __________ (come) from.A.t developedC) don&#39. Do they take good care of the sick. invited B. will need21.A) is to be openedB) is on the point of openingC) is going to openD) opens31) The reason for all the changes being made ____to us yet.这录音机不转;t be sent D. This is Ted’s photo.7?A.C had hoped;5是不定式变被动. Was . were you employed B.用动词的正确时态填空Our desks and chairs ________________ (make) usedC, but I don&#39.A. was giving D.3 Machine tools are produced in this factory. will be done7.A)shavingsbeen givenB) to have been givenC)shavingsgivenD) to have given26) We could ask someone to do the work privately without it____. will be disappeared D. was being completedC, wasC. A new house ________ at the corner of the road? It ________________ (take) from trees which _____________(grow) in the mountains?—She has _______ by her classmates. We had to repair our TV set?A?9; founded19, wood _______ (be) important in our everyday life. to prevent from25. was told. would be completed B. are disappearingC;t remember ____the chance to try this method. has been done D.5 You are likely to be let down. prevented fromC, has been stolenC.A) must be completedB) must have been completedC) will be completingD) will have been completing28) They would tell how the African ____on a ship to an American port. was asked toC. The door won’t lock. will lose40. isn&#39.Big trees ________________(cut) down in the mountains every year.A) designedB) has been designedC) will be designedD) will have been designed2)We are late.A. had cooked D.An accident ____ on this road last week. prevent from B. leaving C. Then their branches _______________ (cut) off, a great event will be discussed then.A.So far. was broken.wear out B. The room____. be prevented from D; used D. to worry about14. When I got to his office。代表了几种不同形式的被动变法.happened( )3.A) is takenB) takesC) will be takenD) has taken4) Diamond ____in Brazil in 1971. was hoped.A. serves D.was.A lot of things ____ by people to save the little girl now.A. All the preparations for the task ________ . being flowed D. flowed B. be left20.An accident ____ on this road last week. gives6; written D . is servedC. be given23; hear D.A) will already have startedB) would already have startedC) shall have already startedD) has already been started3) She will stop showing off if no notice____ of her.is happened D;2是不同的动宾短语中宾语变被动. told. is being developedC. was told us B. wasn’t belong toC.A) has not explainedB) has not been explainedC) did not explainedD) were not explained32) Experiments in the photography of moving objects ____in both the United States and Europe well before 1900. They company has paid the workers very handsome wages. is being built D.A. has changed C.答案1 He was told not to waste time on fishing (by his mother). taken C. I promise that matter will _______.Was, was lasted4.A?A, has stolen7. is being builtC。主动句转被动句1 his mother told him not to waste time on fishing. I expect the film ____by the time we get to the cinema.is drawing B. The anti-Japanese war ______ in 1937 and it ______t sent B. hasn’t been cleaned33;t been sent C. The problem ________ last week is very important.A.2.Mary ____ show me her new dictionary.S build D .A) was damagedB) should be damagedC) damagedD) would be damaged被动语态部分练习题答案. is visited B.A. will be completedC, I __________ that he_________ out.A) is announcedB) have been announcedC) are announcedD) has been announced12) I found an aspirin bottle ____dropped on the floor of David&#39. was told to usC.A.is given B. It _____ for weeks. jump B. being invitedC. were cookedC.7.4 They should do it at once.were made D.has been done D.draws( )10. James has left a parcel for you.5. taken to Athens B. was visited5. given, he will reject useful advice and friendly assistance. We are afraid that we may be attacked at night. Is . didn’t cleanC. The plans wil written B; build D.A.A) is interviewingB) being interviewedC) is being interviewedD) interviewing35) As we approached the work site. is given B.is worn( )11. was givenC. being taken to Athens9.will plant C. is repairing B?--Last year. have used B. _________ you ____________ (know) how it ____________ (get) to us from the mountains.are made C:1)C 2)A 3)A 4)C 5)D 6)D 7)C 8)B 9)B 10)B11)D 12)C 13)D 14)B 15)B 16)C 17)A 18)A 19)B20)B 21)C 22)D 23)A 24)C 25)A 26)C 27)A 28)C29)C 30)A 31)B 32)C 33)A 34)C 35)A 36)B 37)B38)B 39)D 40)B)1.A)our seats had to be changedB) our seats were changedC) we had to change our seatsD) our seats were changed by us22) After synthetic____, ____.A) will have soldB) will sellC) have soldD) will have been sold40) He cleaned the glasses carefully for fear that it ____.is made B?First of all.A. hear .Your shoes ____, because technology_______so fast.A.These heavy logs ________________(put) together in different ways and _________________ (take) down to the foot of the mountains. is being completed18. I have told the children many times not to skate on the pond. No permission has ________ for anybody to enter thebuilding. had been cooked3.A) has been establishB) have been establishedC) have establishedD) had been established9) I&#39. jumped D. carryC. You need a new pair. has been built D. hasn’t been decided B. took place. be listened D. is listened15. laughed atC.A.A) had been unemployedB) was unemployedC) has been unemployedD) has unemployed8) A great number of colleges and universities ____since 1949.5 He is likely to let you down. taking to AthensC. has D.Is. will disappear12, 34)A. be carrying6. will have changed D. have been completed高一英语被动语态基本功过关一。把下列句子变成被动语态1. The earthquake was destroying themC. is told us D . to be worried about D. was told. Then young ones ______________________ (must.6. The shirt is being washed now. to sing B. be flown19.A?”A) They have been givenB) I have been givenC) I am givenD) They have given to me11) The subject of these lectures ____by the lecture committee.台湾属于中国. must look after D ?A.--When ___ this kind of computer______.won&#39. be building26. to worry B .4.A) isB) wasC) had beenD) has been18) The young teacher has ____ competent. (2003上海春季. had been bought27. bought B; heard B; t be developed7) Tim ____since he lost hist sent B. be taking to Athens D. been laughed D.A lot of things ____ by people to save the little girl now.A talk on Chinese history _____ in the school hall next week.A. is serving B. She was heard __A______ an English song.is visited B. He _______ trying to save a child in the earthquake. Can such a thing _____ was foundedC. be taken care B. was expected.A) knowB) be knownC) being knownD) to be known27) The construction of the laboratory ____by the end of next month. We have to take good care of mountains so that they __________ always _________________ (may. has been given C.A) overcomesB) is overcomeC) has been overcomeD) overcome15) Most environment problems exist because adequate measures for preventing them ____taken in the past.A, millions of enthusiasts ____Vitamin C; written10, lasted D.isn&#39.A) were conductingB)were conductedC) had been conductedD) had conducted33) When he turned the corner. Shall we go and see it together.A) must be paid toB) ought to be paid toC) must pay toD) should be paid to24) Since 1970.A. They ______ used9;t knowswhereshe ____now.A.A) was broughtB) could have been broughtC) had been broughtD) was to be brought29) He does not possess a bicycle.A story _____ by Granny yesterday. The police found that the house ________ and a lot of things ________.6.are planted B.How many trees ____ this year. They promised Mary a new doll for her birthday. has broken into. to jump13.A) need not to be correctedB) doesn&#39. This place has been destroyed.grow( )4. take care D. left B. had been broken into.A. It is said that tigers ________ in At sent8.will you be employed35. The shop is closed now. had given24. These boxes are very heavy ___.grows D. We miss him a lot. doesn’t belong to D. had been completed34, all the regulations in school ____.这个问题值得讨论. served16. They showed me the room where they lived. It is hers. will be visitedC. Take it easy. I’m going to Wuhan tomorrow.Cotton ____ in the southeast of China. has been boughtC.6 They named the child tom.told us12. The room is filled with smoke, the workers were seen ____the new house. had been cut38, 24)39.gives( )6. Coal can ________ to produce electricity for agriculture and industry. isn’t decidingC. used C.are doing B. is being built(NMET 2001北京春季, 17)1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20B D A C C B B B B B B D B A B B B A D C21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40B A B C B C D A C B A D D B A C C A B D练习题1)It is said that a new robot ____by him in a few days.made( )9.A.— I know. I won’t go to the party unless _________?5.has been drawn D?11. building11. was destroying B. singC.is grown B. A new cinema _______ here.A) had been wonB) is wonC) will be wonD)has been won18) He was here for a little while. Indeed. did.把下列句子变成主动语态1. will change(NMET 2001. By the end of last year.A) wasB) hadC) had beenD) is13)The goods ____when we arrived at the airport.韩寒的书很畅销. take care of22. to be worriedC.12. sang D.A.has been happened B. had beenC, the moon ____ by man already. was. They were destroyed in the earthquakeB. has broken into.A.A) was notB) were notC) were not beingD) had not been16) You ought to have put the milk in the refrigerator.The doctor _____ for yet. being endangered D.are grown C?—Since 1990. Selecting a mobile phone for personal use is no easy task because technology _______ so rapidly. The paper of books and newspapers ______ also ___________ (make) from wood. Doctors _______ in every part of the world, and w built B. gave B.10.was happened C.will be given D, has been stolenB. are being cut D. are needed D. The chairman told the speaker that she ______ to speak a little louder so as to make herself _____, have) enough wood. killed B. will repair D.will be done( )8; written byC. being discussed D. wasn&#39.A. Did you see the house that _______ by fire last year. had you been employed D .这种布摸起来很柔软, he found himself ____by a man in black.have been planted D. We should keep the animals from ________. Even some kinds of cloth __________________ (make) from it. had told. laughed B. are grownC . has been B.The shirt washes well;6是主—动—宾—补结构的主动句变被动. inviting16.2 I was given a toy at Christmas (by my father). We are being taught how to operate the new machine. In some part of the world.A. hasn’t cleaned B.The doctor _____ for yet.A. The vegetables didn’t taste very good. break out. would destroy D. need B.6 The child was named tom, engineers had a better choice of material. had been broken into.4. happened3. being laughed10. are needingC. is asked D ; bulit C, ____photographically in March 1930. D use B. It is reported that the big fire has been put out. leave D, lastedC. This bike ________ last year. was repairing31. was happenedC, 27)A. had expected.A. The pen _______ me. wasn’t cleaned D. are being doneC; built B, trees ___________(cut) down when they ______________(grow) big enough;4是情态动词变被动; heard32.— The window is dirty. cooked B. was, tea _______ with milk and sugar. did.A.A) I smellB) it is smeltC) it smellsD) it is smelling17) After the race____. endangeringC.A. Some of them _________________ (float使漂流) down the small rivers and others _________________ (carry) down on trains. endangered18. Great changes _______ in China since the People’s Republic of China _______ in 1949. They hope to finish it next month.以上几个例子都是从语法书摘抄的. laughed at B.must be looked afterC, or the tickets ___out by the time we get there. discussedC,the moon ____ by man already?A. looks after B . to give D! A nice picture ____ for our teacher. should be listened to B.grows D. been given B.选择正确答案1.翻译1.A. being built C. had been completed D. is grown B?”“Ns room.A.A) is belonged toB) belongedC) belongsD) is belonging30) Negotiation ____again with Moscow tomorrow.A, the celebration began. would be completed B, had been2.(2002 上海春季. Do you have anything ____to your mother.Did. had17.A.Older people ____ well.A talk on Chinese history _____ in th school hall next week. destroyedC.A) is foundB) has been foundC) was foundD) had been found5)“Have you movedsintosthe new flat. did. are cutC.A. Your new computer will soon become outdated. is builtC.A.C.6.A) tailedB) been tailedC) was tailedD) had been tailed34) A candidate for the democratic presidential nomination ____at this moment.A. is developed B. There is nothing ______;3是一般句子变被动; builtC. is changing B.A. lose B will be lostC. They destroyed in the earthquakeD. to be sang5.A.A. grow4. didn’t belong to30、选择题(每小题1分共40分)1.C.3. will developed15. The door should not have been left open all night. will be given D. hasn’t decided29.8.7.We found some jewels in a box.12. was bought D. Nobody likes __________. John has never dreamt of _________, and logs _______________(make). carried D. broke out. It was reported that the murderer _______ arrested.A) createdB) has createdC) has been createdD) had been created23) I think much attention ____your pronunciation. was destroyed28. is killed C.—What happened to the priceless works of art.A.A.火灾是怎样发生的. Has John been cured of his heart illness. be discussed17.5. hasn&#39. have you been employedC?A;t developB) aren&#39. are lost D.2.A. been built D.A.will be visited C.Who _____ this book _____; was foundedB.A) must keep toB) must be keptC) must keepD) must be kept up37) The composition ____any more.is being drawn C. has been developed D. You must finish the article before Friday. was discussed B.A.asks to11.3.A.The monkey was seen _____ off the tree, was D, had been B.4. are doing B.A. All the words must be looked up in a dictionary. had been completed D.A) were just unloadingB) were just been unloadingC) had just unloadedD) were just being unloaded14) If one ____by pride. The bridge ___________ will be completed next year.Neither of them ______ in China, plant) so that we ______ always ________________ (can.9.Did .2 Father gave me a toy at Christmas, 30)A. built B. I can’t use my bike because it _______.A.hasn&#39. should be listenC.A. is building B.Cotton ____ in the southeast of China.A.planted( )7.3 This factory produces machine tools. be carried B
提问者评价
太谢谢了!
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 washed 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。