首字母填空 The leather b____ I am wearing outmakes me uncomfortable.

2010江苏省13市英语中考试题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
&&¥2.00
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
2010江苏省13市英语中考试题
s​p​e​n​t​ ​m​u​c​h​ ​t​i​m​e​ ​t​o​ ​c​o​l​l​e​c​t​ ​a​l​l​ ​t​h​e​ ​p​a​p​e​r​s​,​s​h​a​r​e​ ​h​e​r​e​ ​t​o​ ​s​a​v​e​ ​y​o​u​r​ ​t​i​m​e
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢全国中考英语试题分类汇编完形填空_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
全国中考英语试题分类汇编完形填空
两​年​的​全​国​完​形​填​空​题​。
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢2013年江苏省中考英语模拟试题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
2013年江苏省中考英语模拟试题
21年​江​苏​省​中​考​英​语​模​拟​试​题
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢2008年江苏省各大城市中考题任务型阅读及首字母填空真题专练
2008年江苏省各大城市中考题任务型阅读及首字母填空真题专练I.南京市A)阅读下面短文,根据所读内容,在文章后的空格里填入适当的单词,注意:1.每空不超过4个单词;2.可在短文后的Mini-dictionary.中查找带*单词的意思。.BARCELONA Barcelona is the second largest city of Spain
and is on the northeast coast, about five hundred kilometers east of the Spanish capital, Madrid. One of Barcelona's most famous landmarks
is the Church of the Sagrada Familia, which was designed by an architect called Antonio Gaudi. Gaudi worked on the project from 1882 until his death in 1926.FLORENCE Florence is an Italian city, which became famous because of the Renaissance , a great artistic movement which began in the 1300s and lasted for three hundred years. During the Renaissance, some of the greatest painters of all time lived and worked in Florence. Many of Florence's most beautiful paintings and sculptures were produced by great artists such as Leonardo da Vinci and Michelangelo. Florence is visited each year by about a million tourists who come to see the art galleries* , churches and museums.ATHENS Athens, the capital of Greece , is knows as the birthplace of Western civilization*. Two thousand four hundred years ago, it was the world's most powerful city. Buildings such as the Parthenon on the Acropolis Hill were built during this period. Greece's best writers lived in ancient Athens. Their works have influenced other writers ever since.AUCKLAND Auckland is the largest city in New Zealand , located on North Island. This seaside city is an important centre for business and industry. Famous scenes include Mt Eden, one of many large volcanoes, as well as the Auckland Harbour Bridge. In the city, you can enjoy an amazing view from the Sky Tower, which is the city's tallest tower. You can also see Maori traditional dances at the Auckland Museum. Auckland is called "the city of sails" because it has more boats than anywhere else in the world.Mini-dictionaycivilization
文明gallery
n.美术馆Greece
n.希腊Italian
adj.意大利的landmark
n.陆标New Zealand
n.新西兰the Renaissance
文艺复兴时期Spain
n. 西班牙The title: 76Barcelonathe
city of SpainThe city's
: the Church of the Sagrada FamiliaFlorencea famous
citythe places visited by tourists: the art galleries as well as
80Athens81
of Greecewell-known as:
of Western civilizationAucklandthe largest city in New Zealand, not only a seaside city but also
for business and industrythe city's tallest tower:
84the city that is also called?
85B)根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词。   In many big cities in the world, the overuse of cars is thought to be one of the major causes of air pollution. What will cars be 1
in the future?  Some experts think that today's cars are in trouble b 87 they use too much petrol( 汽油 ). Tney say the car of the future will be much, much smaller. The car of tomorrow will be m 88 without a motor or air conditioning. It'll have no radio and no lights. Tomorrow's car will be an o 89 air car with no doors or windows. It needn't have a pollution control system because it w 90 use petrol. In fact, this new car will be pushed by the driver's feet. Very few people will be ? killed in accidents, because the top s 91 will be five miles per hour. However, we are also warned not to ask for pretty c
, because the cars will come in grey only.  Other car experts do not hold the same idea. They are s 93 that the future will be happier. Tney think that all our problems will soon be solved by car companies with the production of the Supercar. Tomorrow's car will be bigger, faster, and more comfortable than b 94 . The Supercar will have four rooms, TVs, running water, heat, air conditioning, and maybe a swimming pool. Large families will travel on 1 95 trips comfortably. If petrol is in short supply ( 供给) , the Supercar will run on water.II. 连云港市请认真阅读下列短文,在短文后表格中的空白处填上适当的单词,每空最多4个词。  In Canada and the United States,people enjoy entertaining(请客) at home. They often invite friends over for a meal, a party or just for coffee and conversation.  Here are the kinds of things people say when they invite someone to their homes:  "Would you like to come over for dinner this Saturday night?" "Hey, we're having a party on Friday. Can you come?"  To reply to an invitation, either say thank you and accept, or say you're sorry and give an excuse. "Thanks, Fd love to. What time would you like me to come?" or "Oh, sorry. I've tickets for a movie. "  Sometimes, however, people use expressions that sound like invitations but which are not real invitations. F "Please come over for a drink sometime. " "Why not get together for a party sometime?" " Why don't you come over and see us sometime soon?"  They are really just polite ways of ending a conversation. They are not real invitations because they don't mention a certain time or date. They just show that the person is trying to be friendly. To reply to expressions like these, people just say "Sure, that would be great!" or "OK. Yes, thanks. "  So next time when you hear what sounds like an invitation, listen carefully. Is it a real invitation or is the person just being friendly?Title. 94. ________SituationsAnswersCanadians and Americans often invite friends for meals at home.Because they 95. ______Someone says "I've two movie tickets, can you go with me after supper?"You want to go, and your answer should be "Thanks, 96. ______"Someone invites you to dinner, but doesn't mention the time and date.You'd better answer "Sure, 97. ________. "Western people use "an unreal invitation" in their daily conversation.They really mean to be 98.
.So remember, next time when you hear something sounds like an invitation, you should pay attention to the 99.III. 扬州市阅读下列短文,根据短文中的信息完成文后表格。<每空一词)  What is your favourite cartoon? It may be difficult for you to decide. But for pianist Lang Lang, Tom and Jerry is the best one.  When Lang was two years old, he saw Tom playing the piano. This was his first time to enjoy western music and this experience encouraged him to learn to play the piano.  His talent at the keyboard has taken him from Shenyang to the world.  Lang became a good piano student at three. Ever since, the boy has been doing better and better. In 1997, the 15-ycar-old boy studied at a famous American music college.  Lang's performances are energetic. He is well-known for making facial expressions and moving around while playing the piano.  The road to success has never been easy. Lang's father stopped his job to look after him, while his mother stayed in Shenyang to make money. But Lang considers himself lucky and believes he should give something back. He has helped the children in poor areas a lot.Personal
74CardAbout hispersonallifeNameLang LangYear of birth7576KeyboardFavourite
77Tom and JerryThe reason for
poor childrenHe believes himself lucky and should give something back.About hismusicallifeThe
for western music in his childhood encouraged him to learn piano
. With the help of his parents and teachers, he was able to
a famous American music college, where
his success began.Famous for his
performances and
facial expressions and moving around while playing the piano.八、缺词填空根据短文内容和首字母提示,在下文空格处填入适当的词使短文完整。(每空一词)  Life gets noisier every day and very f 84 people can be free from noise of some kind or another. W 85 you live in the centre of a modem city or a village far away-the chances that you will be disturbed by planes, cars, radios, etc. are almost everywhere. We seem to be used to noise, too. Some people feel quite lonely w 86 background music while they are working.  Tests have s 87 that total silence can be very frightening experiences. H 88 , some people enjoy listening to pop music which is very loud, and this can do harm to their ears. The noise level in some places is far a 89 the usual safety level for heavy industrial areas.  One recent report about noise said that a 90 a lot of people say that any noise disturbs their attention, only a sudden c 91 in the level of noise really affects people's attention. It goes on to say that a background noise, which doesn't change too much ( music, for example) may even help people to pay attention.  People axe testing ways to make less noise. There are even laws c
noise. We cannot r
to the "good old days" of peace and quiet. But we can make less noise-if we shout loudly enough about it.IV. 淮安市(A)  Have you ever been on eBay? It is a place online, where you can buy things or take online auction(拍卖).  Buying for beginners: Sign up(注册) on www. ebay. com. Most things (eg. tables, computers and books) ready for auction will have a picture and some information about the things to be sold. You can buy these things by just clicking "Buy it now".  If the item( 物品) is being auctioned, and you want to buy it, you should show a price to eBay. Then eBay bids( 出价) for you. The bid will be higher and higher and then you are emailed and asked if you would like to give a higher price again. Auctions last up to 10 days and when they finish you get an email telling you whether you have won the thing.  How to pay: Sellers decide how they would like to be paid and you need to check the way of paying. The easiest way is through Paypal. It's an online payment system that takes the money away from your credit card(信用卡).  Selling made simple: If you plan to sell on eBay, you should take out a picture of the thing.  Big things: It's easy to post a small thing, but furniture is a big part of eBay and this has to be sent by its producer.根据上面短文内容填空。28. EBay is a place online where you can________or_____
.29. As a________, you must ________first and then you can do business.30. The passage tells us that goods on eBay are mainly sold in________ways. For things ready for auction, you can buy them by just________.31. It's________for you to check the way of paying. And the easiest way is________.32. If you buy furniture on eBay, its________ instead of its________has to send it to you.When Chen Hong finally got in touch with his father-in-law(岳父) , he was told that no one had seen his wife and 10-month-old son since the earthquake hit Sichuan on May 12."My heart is broken when I think of them, especially my son. " Chen said. "①But I'm a soldier and medical worker. ②Many others are waiting for us to save them. ③If my family sees what is happening here, I believe they would understand. "He chose to do the rescue (援救) work at a middle school near his camp. More than 100 students were trapped there. After 7 hours' hard work, Chen and other soldiers saved more than 60 students in the ruins(废墟). When he got back to the camp, it was midnight.④但他那么担心家人,以至于他立刻步行回家。⑤他的家距离营地约80公里。 When he reached his home, he found that the building was destroyed. He cried out his son's name, but there was no reply. Thinking that they must have died, he couldn't stop crying.After that, he went to another middle school. When others asked him to take a rest, he said with tears :n his eyes."Since I cannot save my own wife and son, let me save others__"He was later greatly praised for his heroism (英雄主义) , but he said, "What I have done is what a soldier should have done. "33.将①处的英语译成汉语。34.将②处的英语译成汉语。35.将③处的英语译成汉语。36.将④处的汉语译成英语。37.将⑤处的汉语译成英语。V. 南通市In many western schools, sports day is a big event. Children take part in competitive( 竞争 性的 ) sports, trying to break school records and take the first place.Sports days, or sports meets, are usually held in the warmer seasons, either at the beginning or the end of the school year. They are also called field days.Primary school sports days are fun. They usually have activities such as the egg and the spoon race and the sack race. Other events include the skipping race (跳绳) and the three-legged race. In middle and high schools, sports days include many of the common track and field events( 田径项目
). They are more serious and competitive than primary school ones.Students' parents and other relatives also come to the school on sports days. They watch children play. Many schools in the West have "mothers and fathers" races for parents to take part in!Although sports days are exciting, they also have some problems. According to some reports in the US, sports days have become too competitive to be good for students. Some parents put too much pressure ( 压力 ) on the children. Some schools don't have u mothers and fathersn races any more as there is much fighting and cheating.91. What do children try to do when they take part in sports meets?92. When are sports days usually held in the school years?93. What are primary school and middle school sports days like?94. Who would come to the school to watch children play on sports days?95. What does the writer think about sports days?VI. 宿迁市When we compare ourselves with great people, we may feel very ordinary(平凡的) and unimportant. However, we must remember that those great people were extraordinary(卓越的). The world has more than 6 billion people, so it is difficult for all of us to be extraordinary. What can we do? We can try to be the best people that we can possibly be.  ① think this means that we need to be honest and hard-working. We also need to be open-minded and kind to other people. Most importantly, we need to be ambitious(有雄心的). We need to always set goals for ourselves and work hard to achieve these goals.  Madam Curie and Thomas Edison were hard-working, kind and ambitious, and they worked hard to achieve their goals. Curie gave her life to "ease(减轻) human suffering". Edison spent his life as an inventor. He invented a camera that showed movement. Later people used cameras to make modem films.  A famous writer from Ireland once wrote, "We are all in the gutter (社会底层) but some of us are looking at the stars. " ②I often come up with this when I am unable to achieve something. It reminds me that we are all at a lower level and that we all have a higher goal to work towards. It makes me try to be the best person that I can possibly be.76. Is it difficult for all of us to be extraordinary according to the passage?77. What did people use cameras to do later?80. What is the best tide of this passage? (within ten English words)VII. 镇江市短文填空
根据短文内容及所给首字母提示写出所缺单词,并将完整单词写在下面对应题号后的横线上。  My dear foreign friends, I'm a volunteer of the 2008 Olympic Games. Nice to meet you here.  Beijing is my hometown. I was b 66 and grew up here. It is a beautiful and modem city. It has c 67 a lot and has become one of the most important cities in the world. Beijing is a great city w 68 a long history. There are many f 69 places of interest here. I'd be glad to s 70 you around the Great Wall, the Summer Palace, Tian' anmen Square and so on.  Beijing is the c
of China. It is also China's political ( 政治的) , economic and cultural centre. People in Beijing are all very energetic and friendly.  The 2008 Olympic Games will be h
in Beijing. We have every confidence in Beijing Olympic Games. It is our delight to w
all guests in Beijing in the coming A
.  Finally, I hope you'll e
your stay here and make new friends in China.  Thank you!任务型阅读(A)When the earthquake happenedHave you sent messages to your friends in Sichuan to see if they are all right? Did you feel the earthquake in your city? Tell us your stories about fear, strength and life. You can write them down on the website, www. chinadaily. com. en.How to Give a HandDonatemoneyGo to a bankName: Red Cross Society of ChinaB Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Beijing Branch, Dongsinan subbranchAccount( 账号) : 01 Go to a post officeName: Red Cross Society of ChinaA No. 8 Beixinqiao Santiao, Dongcheng District, BeijingPostcode: 100007Donate by mobile phoneSend the text message "1" or "2" to
through your mobile to donate one or two yuan to the Red Cross Rescue Operation.DonatebloodGo to the Red Cross Blood Centre in your city. There might also be minibuses for collecting blood in the centre.根据以上信息,完成76-80小题,每空填一词。76. The terrible________happened in Sichuan.77. If you want to tell your story on the Internet, you can write it down on the________, www. chinadaily. com. cn.78. If a person has donated some money to the account 01 , he must have been to a________.79. Someone has sent text message u2" five times. That means he has donated________yuan.80. People can donate money and________to the Red Cross.(B) Do you remember your home phone number of family birthdays?The researchers (调查者 ) spent two weeks polling (调查) 4,000 people for the magazine named Puzzler Brain Trainer. Here are the results of the survey.70%Rely
on(信赖) their phones to remember important dates10%Can't remember their home phone numbersOld peopleCan remember more than three birthdaysYoung peopleCan't remember three birthdays根据以上调查·完成下面短文。每空填一词。The survey took about half a 81 . From the survey we know four 82 people can't remember their home phone numbers. Young people can remember 83 birthdays than old people because they always use their 84 to remember them. Most people rely on electronic tools 85 of remembering important dates themselves. Without electronic tools,, can you imagine what your life will be like?VIII、泰州市阅读短文,按要求完成短文后的各项任务。The relationship between student and teacher is less formal(正式的) in the U.S. than in many other countries , especially at the college level. (1)当老师走进教室时,学生不必起立。Students are generally encouraged to ask questions during class, to go to the teacher' s office for help after class, and to phone if they can't go to school and need help with their lessons. (2)Most teachers allow students to enter class late or leave early, if necessary.(3)However, students are still asked to be____________ to their teacher and classmates and to be ____________ during a test. When students want to ask questions, they usually put up a hand and wait. When the teacher or a student is speaking to the class, it's rude to talk to another classmate, even in a low voice. When a test is being given, talking to a classmate is not only rude but also wrong. In the eyes of most American teachers, students who are talking to each other during a test are cheating(作弊).1.将(1)句译成英文:____________________________________________________________________________2.将(2)句译成中文:_____________________________________________________________________________3.在(3)句的空白处分别填入一个适当的词使句意完整、上下文通顺:____________
_____________4.在文中画出与下面句子意思相近的句子,并在该句句首标上序号(4)。Most teachers think it is dishonest of students to talk about something when they are having an exam.5.在文中画出或写出最能表达该短文主题的句子:_____________________________________________________________________________七、短文填空
根据短文内容及首字母提示,补全空格内单词,使短文完整、通顺。Teenagers live very busy lives now and often forget to think about their diets and exercise. The truth is, healthy eating along with regular exercise is the only way to k
fit.During your teenage years, it is important to give your body the energy it needs. Teenage g
need about 2,200 calories a day and boys need a bit m
-- doctors suggest 2,800 for teenage boys. 50% of your calories should come f
rice, bread, vegetables and fruit. You also need to drink a lot of water, 6 to 8 glasses a day. Drinking e
water will improve your skin and give you healthy hair.E
is something that can help to make you look good, feel good and be healthy. Experts (专家) suggest that teenagers s
at least 30 minutes exercising, five times a week. W
you exercise, your body produces something that makes you feel r
. It can even help you s
better at night and let you pay more attention when your study!1.
g3. m4. f5. e6. E7. s8. W9. r10. sIX、无锡市缺词填空 先通读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后根据短文内容和所给首字母,在空格内填入一个适当的词,使短文意思完整。所填单词在题后横线上必须完整写出。 (本大题共6分,每格0.5分)In some countries in western Europe, such as France, Belium and Britain, the countryside isc
(1).Life has become difficult for many villages, and some d
(2). There are a numberof reasons for this. Firstly, young people from villages usually want to live s
(3) livelier and they often move to the towns and do not r
(4). Secondly, people move to the cities to find work, a_________ (5) there are often very few jobs in the countryside. Sometimes villages remain (留下)because people from the cities have b___________ (6) a "second home" in the village, where they come and s__________ (7) at weekends. The prices of houses go up and people from the area cannot a___________ (8) to buy a house there. Another p__________ (9) is that it is becoming more and more difficult for farmers to make money from the farms. So they sell their l__________ (10) and find another job.All these things mean that many villages in western Europe are f__________ (11) to survive. We can only hope that they will remain. The countryside would be a sadder and u_________ (12) place without them.1._____________2. ____________3. _____________4. ____________5. ____________6. ____________7. _____________8. ____________9. ___________10. ___________11. ____________12. ___________X、盐城市阅读下面材料,完成相关任务,每空一词。Harrods  Welcome to the biggest store in Europe-Harrods!  If you want to go shopping in London, the best place is Harrods.   ★Harrods is in one of the most expensive areas of London,Knightsbridge.  ★Harrods sells everything. You can buy anything here-even a plane or an elephant!★Harrods is one of the busiest shops in London. Nearly 35,000 people come to the shop every day and more than 4,000 people work here.  Harrods is a big shop. It can be difficult to find what you are looking for. Yesterday an Italian girl, Alice, went to Harrods and bought a watch and some chocolate. She found the things with the help of the store guide.                                            (Alice's Receipt)66. What do people think of Harrods? It's very________ and ________.67.
is one of the signs Alice saw in Harrods, it means people mustn't ________ ________.68. Alice went to the ________ floor to buy the watch and the chocolate.69. The receipt shows how much Alice paid for the things she bought. The total price was £
. Which note did she pay with? ________(A or B)     A.
B.70. Suppose Alice was on LG in Harrods, write down two things she might buy. _______ _______XI、徐州市  阅读下面短文,按要求回答问题。Fifteen is such an awful(糟糕的)age, I should know. I really wish I were eighteen. If you are an adult, you can be your own boss. People like my parents and my teachers are always telling me what to do. You know what I mean. "It's time for bed, Sandy." Or "Sandy, you've watched too much TV for one night." "Sandy, stand up straight." "Sandy, you must improve your handwriting." Sandy this, Sandy that. No one tells adults when they go to bed or not to watch TV. Besides, adults get to wear what they like... Now it's going to be great to be an adult. Don't you agree?I'm Sandy's mother. Having a fifteen-year-old daughter isn't always easy. Right now, we've got a problem. Our neighhour, Mrs White, wants Sandy to look after her pet dog for one week. Sandy really wants to do it, but (I
She's too young and inexperienced. Well, I will never be able to relax knowing she is all alone with a dog. I've tried to explain my feelings to her, but she won't listen. She keeps telling me that the Whites live very near, so she can ask for help. She insists that Mrs White won't ask her to look after her pet dog if she doesn't think Sandy is old enough. She says I'm "babying" her and I hate to see her mad at me. What should I do?76. Sandy is fifteen years old and she wishes to be her own_______.77. Sandy thinks her parents and her teachers are always telling her what to do. Give an example.78.将文中括号内的英文句子补充完整。79.将划线句子She says I'm "babying" her and I hate to see her mad at me.译成汉语。80. Should Sandy look after Mrs White's pet dog? Why or why not?七、短文填空根据短文内容和所给的首字母,写出短文中所缺的单词,使短文完整,合乎情景。将完整的单词写在下面框内。  The mobile phone is a useful thing, but maybe I don't know h
to use it. Sometimes it makes things difficult for me.  One day I wanted to see my friend nearby. I could a
at his house in five minutes, but I looked at my mobile phone and thought i
would be better to ring him up. I r
him for the first time, but the line was busy. Five minutes later, there was an answer, but it was the wrong number. Then I tried a
and this time I got an answer from him.  I asked him if he was at home in the afternoon. And he said--at 1
I thought he said--he would be at home all afternoon. So I went to his house, but then I found n
87 in. I called him for the fourth time. This time I got so angry that I s
, "You are not at home? But you just told me over the telephone that you would be at home all afternoon!"  Here w
his answer, "No, I said: 'I will NOT be at home all afternoon.'"  I went back to my room, sat down in front of the mobile phone and looked at it. What e
could I do? Nothing!81.82.83.84.85.86.87.88.89.90.XII. 常州市阅读文章,根据文章内容完成表格  A taboo is a social action that is not allowed. Every culture in the world has its own taboos. The breaking of a taboo sometimes makes people feel uncomfortable. I learned this through my own experience.  Last weekend, Wang Lin and I showed two foreigners around our city. Mr. Singh was from India and Mr. White from the USA. When I held out my left hand to shake hands with him, Mr. Singh seemed to be unhappy. Mr. White, however, was quite casual (随意的). He said hello to me with a big smile and a wave of his hand.  In the evening, we stopped at a restaurant for dinner. I noticed that Mr. Singh didn't touch the beef and Mr. White seemed not to like chickens' claws(爪子). During the meal, Wang Lin said sorry to Mr. Singh and continued to explain that we didn't know it was a taboo in India to shake one's left hand. Mr. Singh explained that since oxen( 牛-) are sacred (神圣的) in India, people don't eat beef there. Mr. White joined in and said that it was not usual in the States for people to eat chickens' claws. He went on to say that Americans don't usually get into each other's personal space. Isn't it a good lesson to remember?Main ideaPeople sometimes feel ( 55 )________if one breaks a taboo.FactsIn IndiaIndians don't eat (56)________because they think oxen are sacred.It's (57)________ to shake one's left hand.In the USAAlthough it's not a taboo, Americans (58)________eat chickens' feet.ConclusionIf you (59)________taboos, you can get on well with the people from different cultures.答案:I、 南京市76. Four famous cities
77. second largest
78. famous landmark
79. Italian
80. churches and museums 81. the capital
82. the birthplace
83. an important centre
84. the Sky Tower
85. the city of sails
B)86. like 87. because
92. colours
94. before
95. longII. 连云港市94. Real invitations or not
95. enjoy entertainment/enjoy entertaining at home
96. I'd love/like to
97. that would be great/nice98. friendly/polite 99. time and dateIII. 扬州市74. Wonnau'on/Info 75. 1982/nineteen eighty-two 76. Talent/Wisdom/Ability 77. cartoon 78. helping 79. love 80. well/excellently 81. enter 82. energetic 83. making 八、84. few 85. Whether 86. without 87. shown/showed 88. However 89. above 90. although 91. change 92. controlling/ concerning 93. returnIV. 淮安市28. buy things, take online auction
29. beginner, sign up
30. two, clicking31. necessary, through Paypal
32. producer, eBay33. 但我是个军人,是个医务人员。34.许多其他的人在等我们去救他们。35.如果我的家人卡到那里发生了什么,我相信他们会理解的。36.But he was so worried about his family that he walked home at once.37. His home was 80 kilometres away from camping ground.V. 南通市91.
They try to break school records and take the first place.
92. Sports days are usually held either at the beginning or the end of the school year.
93. Primary school sports days are fun, but middle school sports days are more serious and competitive.
94. Students' parents and other relatives ( come to the school to watch them play on sports days).
95. Although sports days are exciting they also have some problems.VI. 宿迁市76. Yes. / Yes, it is.77. To make modern films./ They used cameras to make modern films later.78. 我认为这就意味着我们需要诚实和努力/ 勤奋。评分说明:能翻译出句子的基本意思,即可得满分;如翻译与句子实际意义相差甚远,不得分,否则扣1分。79. 当我不能达成所愿时/实现目标时,我经常想起这句话/它。评分说明:能翻译出句子的基本意思,即可得满分;如翻译与句子实际意义相差甚远,不得分,否则扣1分。80. How to be extraordinary/ How should (can) we be extraordinary评分说明:根据文章,可适当发挥,只要答案与文章的主旨基本吻合,即可得满分;如表达中出现少量错误,扣1分;如答案远离主旨,或句子语序混乱,词不达意,不得分。VII. 镇江市76.earthquake
77. website
phones/telephones/mobiles
85. insteadVIII. 泰州市1. When the teacher(s)/their teacher(s) come(s)/walk(s)/go(es) into/enter(s) the classroom, (the) students don'tneedn't/don't have to/don't need to/need to stand up/get up.2. 如果 必要的话,绝大多数老师允许学生迟到或早退3. honest4. In the eyes of most American teachers, students who are talking to each other during a test are cheating.5. The relationship between student and teacher is less formal in the U. S. (than in many other countries, especially at the college level).七 1. keep 2. girls 3. more 4. from 5. enough 6. Exercising/Exercise 7. spend 8. When/While 9. relaxed 10. sleepIX. 无锡市1. changing2. disappearing3. somewhere4. return5. as6. bought/ built7. stay8. afford9. problem10. land11. fighting12. uglierX. 盐城市66. big/ busy/ expensive
67. take photos/pictures
68. ground/G69. 16.48; B
70. a pen, a pencil, a pencil-box/case, an eraser等文具类单词。XI、徐州市76. boss 或 master77. It's time for bed. 或 Sandy, you've watched too much TV for one night. Sandy, stand up straight. 或 Sandy, you must improve your handwriting.78. I'm worried. (凡是表明"我"持怀疑或反对态度的答案均可得分)79.她说我总是把她看成孩子,而我也不想看到她朝我发火。80.此题为主观题,凡合理的答案均可得分。例如:No, I don't think so because she is too young and inexperienced.或Yes, I think so. If she has problems, she can ask Mrs White for help.七、短文填空81. how
82. arrive
86. least87. nobody
88. shouted或screamed
90. elseXII、常州市55. unhappy/uncomfortable
57. rude/impolite/a taboo58. don't never/seldom/don't usually
59. learn about/know/remember/pay attention to}

我要回帖

更多关于 uncomfortable 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信