有关早恋的中秋节英语作文带翻译100字带翻译

英语作文100字带翻译:早起的好处
【网络综合 - 英文写作翻译英语作文】本文是为您准备的《英语作文100字带翻译:早起的好处》请大家参考! Today, most young people wake up so late, because they like to have parties at night and hang out with their friends, they like to join the activities and sleep very late. For the young people, they have to work in the daytime, so they will find some fun at night, in the long run, their lifestyle is very different from the old generation. I like to wake up early in the morning, I will go out and breathe some fresh air. The city is so quiet, it looks beautiful in the morning, the old people are dancing and jogging, they are so leisure. When I see this, I feel life is easy and leisure.今天,大部分年轻人很晚才起床,因为他们喜欢在晚上参加派对,和朋友们出去玩,他们喜欢参加各种各样的活动,很晚才休息。对于年轻人来说,他们白天要工作,所以他们会在晚上找点乐子,长期下来,他们的生活方式和老一代人很不一样。我喜欢一大早起来,我会走出去,呼吸新鲜的空气。这个城市很安静,在早上看起来很美,老人家们在跳舞和慢跑,很休闲。当我看到这些的时候,我觉得生活很轻松和休闲。100字的英语作文带翻译 急救啊._百度作业帮
100字的英语作文带翻译 急救啊.
With the development of economy is human standard of living rise, people for daily needs continuously detailed, shoes, too, as people daily necessities of activities by more and more people's attention, also said it can be divided into type: the formal occasion wear shoes, sports shoes, work shoes, would-be, dancing shoes, boots, sandals, slippers, and so on.But I like best is sports shoes, sports shoes is very convenient and comfortable, our class almost all the students to wear sports shoes, not how expensive, I often save money to buy sports shoes由于经济的发展很人类生活水平的提高,人们对于日常生活用品的需求不断细化,鞋子也一样,作为人们日常活动的必需品越来越受到人们的重视,就类型还说就可分为:正式场合穿的鞋子,便鞋,运动鞋,工作鞋,跳舞鞋,靴子,凉鞋,拖鞋等等.但我最喜欢的还是运动鞋,运动鞋很方便又舒适,我们班几乎所有的同学都穿 ,运动鞋不怎么的贵 ,我经常存钱买运动鞋My favorite musicI am one of music is very interested people. I like the most popular singer is jay Chou. His songs are so perfect. When he is not famous, he work hard to create beautiful songs. I'm very worship of hard work in his attitude.My parents were like music. But they like the singer are older, also not fashion singer. We all think that music is the best way to relax and rest. We all love music.I also like the movieI like the most is the actor Jackie chan, he is very cool have very interesting, shot the movie are very good-looking, he is a very good actor, and very good-hearted, he often help the people in trouble. He also set up a fund to help people, after the death of and commitment to donate all of the money.Jackie chan no star shelf, very friendly, and so we love him.
我最喜欢的音乐我是一个对音乐非常感兴趣的人.我最喜欢的流行歌手是周杰伦.他的歌曲总是那么的完美.当他还没出名的时候,他很努力的创作美妙的歌曲.我非常崇拜他对工作努力的态度.我的父母也很喜欢音乐.但是他们喜欢的歌手都是年龄比较大,也不是时尚潮流的歌手.我们都认为音乐是放松与休息最好的方式.我们都热爱音乐.我也喜欢电影 我最喜欢的演员是成龙
,他非常的酷有很有有趣,拍的电影都非常好看
,他是一个非常好的演员,而且非常有爱心, 他经常帮助有困难的人. 他还成立了一个基金会帮助人们 ,并承诺死后捐出所有的钱.成龙没有明星架子,很亲切, 所以我们爱他.
什么都行?
您可能关注的推广回答者:写一篇英语作文《你采取什么方法学习的》100字带翻译_百度知道
写一篇英语作文《你采取什么方法学习的》100字带翻译
提问者采纳
每个人都想学好英语? 首先。 除此之外. Second, ns to improve my spoken English,我坚持每天记日记来练习写作,预习新功课, but also on the playground. How do I learn English,那我是怎么学英语的呢I Learn English Like This English is very important for us? First, I listen to the teacher and make notes carefully in class. It&#39,我不仅在教室里. 英语对我们来说很重要,这提高了我的口语。我的英语很好,我经常阅读英语报纸和杂志来丰富我的文化知识. I revise my old lessons and prepare my new lessons after class, I like speaking English withmy classmates,课下我复习旧功课. Third, I often read English newspapers or magazines in order to enrich my knowledge on English culture。 第三. Everyone wants to learn it well,我上课认真听老师讲课. My English is very good。 第二,认真记笔记,在操场上也一样喜欢和同学们说英语, I keep a diary every day to practise my written English. Besides this
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
赵小赵小赵小赵小赵
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文100字带上翻译!如题 谢谢了_百度知道
英语作文100字带上翻译!如题 谢谢了
!!!!!!!!!!字最好简单一点
提问者采纳
我不想抄死. Now the world has become crowded 。
那么多,从现在开始.,with this new start :white clouds flying across the blue sky。现在的世界变得拥挤不堪,the aged newspapers ,将废电池:湛蓝的天空中白云朵朵,请自带尼龙袋而不是塑料袋,that we will live in a brand new age of green trees ,那优雅的白天鹅将一定会回到我们身边,我们将迎来一个全新的时代。,we should start from every little thing around us !
一说到环境。,新鲜的空气,我的脑海中就会浮现一幅美丽的场景。让我们珍惜能源!Of course ,小河被危险的化学物质污染了When the enviroment is mentioned,不用时自觉地关掉电灯,就连小动物们都在树丛间快乐的嬉戏玩耍:嫩绿的树木.,空的玻璃瓶,green grassplot sprinkied with colorful flowers and small animals playing happily among the trees。当我们购物的时候,清澈的河水.. My dear friends ,forests are dispearing.,a beautiful view will arise in my mind,we will bring nylon bags instmaking the best use of nature light and shut off the electrical light conveniently.So amazing,我们得觉醒了。总之.Come on ,那大自然的精灵,lovely birds loss their warm houses,I firmly believe ,旧报纸。当然。亲爱的朋友们,都一一归类,the empty glass bottles,crystal water ,blue sky and more promising world! Saving the recource ,we must wake up and do something to change it __in better ways ,but it is so far from us ,我坚信,而它却离我们好远,the batteries,可爱的小鸟也失去了那温暖的小窝。,the fairy of nature--- graceful swans will come back to us and live with us forever ,放到不同的垃圾桶里,rivers are polluting with dangerous chemical,嫩绿的草地上花儿缤纷,蔚蓝的天空。来吧,亲爱的朋友们;when we shopping ,与我们同在,my dear friends .!!,让我们从身边的小事做起,we will classify them,多么迷人的画面啊,clean air ,让我们做些事情来使一切变得更好吧,then put them in different trash bins !. All in all,一个更加光明的未来,森林不见了。请利用自然之光吧。.
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁100字英语作文带翻译《我的父母》_百度作业帮
100字英语作文带翻译《我的父母》
My parents I love my parents.They give me birth ,they give me food.they give me clothes they give me care.My parents,they don't want to get any reward from me.Not only my parents,all the parents in the world don't charge anything from their children.They give us everything they can.They spend their whole life loving me,so I love my parents,too.Since I was given birth,I've started to love them even if I didn't realize it.It will be the time for my birthday soon.I want to say to my parents:I love you.}

我要回帖

更多关于 我的家英语作文带翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信