很喜欢照片里的鞋子 哪位能看出是什么牌子的?图是截自Don't leave me这首歌越唱越觉得残忍的MV

谁知道DON'T TELL ME这首歌的歌词_百度知道
谁知道DON'T TELL ME这首歌的歌词
谁知道DON'T TELL ME这首歌的歌词是艾薇儿的
this time?Don&#39, thought Im not like that girl, but I'm not like that girl,Your better off that wayThis guilt trip that you put me on won&#39,Dont try tot try to tell me what to do?Did you think that it was somethin I ll have to kick your ass and make you never forgetI&#39, this time&quot,Dont try tot,Your better off that wayBetter off that wayI've done no wrongAny thoughts of you and me have gone away[Chorus]Did you think that I was gonna give it up to you, mess me up I'You held my hand and walked me home I knowWhile you gave me that kiss it was something like this it made me go ooh ohhYou wiped my tears:]Did you think that I was gonDon't try to tell me what to do, wht Tell Me&quot?Don&#39,Dont try to tell me what to say?Don&#39?Did you think that it was somethin I m really upsetGet out of my head get off of my bed yeah thats what I saidDid I not tell you that I&#39?Did you think that it was somethin I was gonna do and cry, got rid of all my fears, throws it all away[Chorus]Did you think that I was gonm gonna ask you to stop, the one who?Guess it wasn&#39?The one who gives it all away[Ct enough to take up some of my loveGuys are so hard to trustDid I not tell you that I't try to tell me what to do,Your better off that wayDon't think that your charm and the fact that your arm is now around my neckWill get you in my pants I&#39, this time
其他类似问题
amp的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Sina Visitor SystemSina Visitor System}

我要回帖

更多关于 当我唱起这首歌歌词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信