请以&quot什么意思;a special family member&quot什么意思;为题写一篇短文,描述一下你家里的宠物,词数

帮我写一篇短文:根据下面表格中的内容提示写一篇80词左右的短文,介绍Kim和家人在新的一年的打算Family member New Year's resolutionMr Green Find a new job to make more momeyMrs Green Do the housework better and take better care of hei familoyLu_百度作业帮
帮我写一篇短文:根据下面表格中的内容提示写一篇80词左右的短文,介绍Kim和家人在新的一年的打算Family member New Year's resolutionMr Green Find a new job to make more momeyMrs Green Do the housework better and take better care of hei familoyLucy Eat healthier food and exercise more to keep fitKim Workharder and get better grades
New year is coming,Kim and his family members are planning.Mr Green ,who is the goodman of the house is going to find a new job to earn money so that the family can do more expecting things.In order to reduce Mr Green’s pressure ,Mrs Green will do the housework better and take better care of her family.And sister Lucy want to have a good body shape so she’ll eat heathier food and do more exercise to keep fit.Kim will work harder to get better grades.^^自己写的喔
After the new year countdown, the Green family members got together to talk about their New Year's resolution.Mr.Green, who is the supporter of the family woulk like to find a new job to make mor...以&Ilikecamping&为题写一篇短文.要求:语句通顺,不少于5句话_百度作业帮
以&Ilikecamping&为题写一篇短文.要求:语句通顺,不少于5句话
After a whole week's studying,I usually like to go camping at weekend with my friends.We are all so happy for relaxing ourselves .And that's full of insteresting.For example,we sing in the woods,we eat good meals and we make a sleep on the grass which are feeled wonderful!After the camping,we'll have a good feeling in the second day to study.初二英语书面表达以“My Best Friend”为题写一篇英语短文描述一下你最好的朋友.60词左右._百度作业帮
初二英语书面表达以“My Best Friend”为题写一篇英语短文描述一下你最好的朋友.60词左右.
My Best Friend Linda is my best friend.She is 15 years old.She is a pretty girl with a round face and two big black eyes.She always has a smile on her face.She is taller than I.Every morning,we go to school together.She studies quite well and she's a top student in our class.She is modest in her behaviour.When I have difficulty in English,I always ask her for help.We are both interested in music.At weekends,we join the same hobby group and play the violin together.We like each other.初中:Hello,everyone!My name is Xing Xiaoqing.You can call me Cherry.I’m in Class 0506.Li Nan is my best friend.She’s thirteen years old.Her birthday is on 3rd October and she was born in Shen Zhen.She lives with her family in Haimen.She’s 1.60 metres tall.She has black hair and she wears glasses.She is very lovely and pretty.She likes eating dumplings,chocolates,peanuts and vegetables.She dislikes pork,sweets and green tea.She loves listening to music.She has lots of CDs.She likes reading and writing.She is the newest member of the Maths Club.She has many hobbies,such as dancing,running and playing computer games.Her favorite hobby is drawing,because she likes all the different colors.It is fun to look at the pictures when she finishes drawing them.The Dragon Boat Festival is her favorite day.She wants to be a doctor when she grows up.We always have fun.We sit under the trees at lunchtime and have a good chat.Sometimes,we buy snacks from the tuck shop.On Sunday,we usually go to the bookshop.We often study together.My best friend is really great!高中:My best Friend Li Yan,my best friend,is my classmate.She has big eyes.Her long hair is often plained.Sweet smile is often on her face,which makes her more lively.LiNan is very clever.She is good at her school subjects.She has won the school scholarship twice,I always take her as my model in study.She tells me that we should make good use of time.Li Yan is kind-hearted and is always ready to help others,Any student in my class who has trouble in study likes asking her for help.But she doesn’t like others to praise her,because she thinks what she did is ordinary.I feel proud to have such a friend.我的挚友 我最好的朋友是我的同学李艳.她有一双大眼睛,长头发梳成了辫子.脸上时常有甜甜的微笑,使她显得更加活泼.李艳很聪明,学习很好,两次获得学校的荚学金,她是我学习上的榜样.她告诉我说我们应该充分利用时间.李艳很热心,乐于助人,班里同学学习上有困难,都喜欢找她带忙.但她不喜欢别,人夸奖她,因为她认为她做的很普通.我为有这样一位朋友而自豪.
您可能关注的推广回答者:以我最喜欢的宠物为题写一篇英语短文_百度知道
以我最喜欢的宠物为题写一篇英语短文
提问者采纳
Im very sad about itRabbit is my favourite pet.Rabbit is my favourite pet.It is lovely and clever. It ate vegetables and carrots and drank little water.I&#39.My father gave me a rabbit as present some years ago and I called it DouDou It had pure white fur, but it died one year later,red eyes and a pair of long ears. It usually played with me at that time
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
to my surprise. Every time before I get home from school . The goldfish was dubbed as a stupid animal with only a 3 second memory. Sometimes she jumps on the top of the cabinet. As soon as I come in ,elephant and cat. The cat is a swift and agile domestic animal. It&#39, when I got home: “I’m hungry.” As if she is saying .” She likes pretending to fight me! 更短的.I brought my camera and took a photo in time ,t like pig. I was so worried My favourite animal——Cat I like animals, I couldn’t find my little Kitty . Kitty is covered with fur. The panda is a rare and cute animal. I was so happy ! I have a little cat , she follows me everywhere and cries “Miao—Miao, a beautiful cat named Kitty. It comes in different breeds and is very playful. I looked everywhere . The dog is often called man's best friends partly due to its loyalty,rabbit. However. Her big and bright eyes leave a deep impression on anyone who sees her. It lives in the dense bamboo forest in China and loves to eat bamboo. It was once worshipped as gods in Egypt. Kitty always sleeps on my bed,bird. Suddenly she ran ous black and white and is the emblem for WWF, Kitty hides behind the door. It was once used as a messenger in World Wars. One day. It has feathers and comes in different colours.What a wonderful picture it was :A pigeon is a member of the bird family, this is untrue as scientists proved that they are quite smart,but I don&#39
您可能关注的推广
英语短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 html quot 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信