what takes place养鱼为什么养单数用单数

高考英语阅读理解特征及技能大揭秘36招54-第4页
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
高考英语阅读理解特征及技能大揭秘36招54-4
A.queuemanagementdoesn‘t;B.thereisstillqueuinginE;C.wedon‘tseemuchqueuingi;D.theFrenchlikequeuingmo;答案与解析:.选B;6.预测题;有些内容文章中没有明确说明,要求考生根据语篇,对;常见的与预测相关的问题主要有:;Whatinformationwillprob
A. queue management doesn‘t work wellB. there is still queuing in EnglandC. we don‘t see much queuing in ParisD. the French like queuing more than the British答案与解析:.选B。文章结论推断题。文章最后说了“But some people just like queuing.”,该句表明在英国还是有人喜欢排队,因此排队仍然存在。6.预测题有些内容文章中没有明确说明,要求考生根据语篇,对事件可能的结局或下段可能涉及的内容等进行预测推理。常见的与预测相关的问题主要有:What information will probably be provided following the last paragraph?What do you think the author is most likely to suggest if he continues to write?What would… do in the end?对于这类问题的判断,做这类题时应常常要纵览全文,把握作者的写作思路(如文章可能按事件发展的经过描写,也可能按因果关系、对比关系来叙述),作者往往在前文提出几个要解决或说明的问题,提出几种观点看法,然后在下文一一解释说明,考生可通过文章,找出作者已经阐明了哪些问题或观点,然后接下去文章将会如何发展便一目了然了。例题1:(2004全国卷I B篇)Giving BackFair WayThe Westborough High School golf team had taken the official photos with the state prize. The other teams, disappointed, were on the bus heading home. And then Westborough instructor Greg Rota noticed something wrong on one of the score cards. A 9 had been recorded as a 7. They were not th Woburn High had won. D No one would have known, D said Woburn‘s instructor, Bob Doran. For Rota, it wasn‘t a difficult decision: DThe prize wasn‘t ours to take.‖60. What did Greg Rota probably do in the end?A. Took photos of Doran.B. Had a meeting with Doran.C. Returned the prize to the organizer.D. Apologized to Woburn High School.61. Greg Rota‘s decision shows that he was .A. honest
B. politeC. careful
D. friendly答案与解析:60.选C。文章思路结局题。这篇阅读的主题是Give Back (归还,回报),全文有三篇小短文,都是围绕这一主题展开的,这是其中的一篇。此题属于“结局推断题”。其结果文章并没有明显地表白,完全由人物的说话来推断。由fair way (公平,公正),尤其是最后一句 it wasn‘t a difficult decision: D The prize wasn‘t ours to take.‖ 可知,Rota 发现了记分错误,并决定把本不属于自己的奖还回组委会。61.选A 。此题属于“人物性格推断题”。Greg Rota 知道奖品本不该属于自己时就马上决定退回奖品,说明他很诚实。例题2:(2005年全国高考―上海卷C篇)I THIRSTEach day water-related diseases kill 3,900 of world’s children.Across the world, 1.1 billion people have no access to clean drinking water. More than 2.5 billion people lack basic sanitation.(卫生设备)The combination proves deadly. Each year, diseases related to inadequate water and sanitation kill between 2 and 5 million people and cause an estimated 80 percent of all sicknesses in the developing world. Safe drinking water is a precondition for health and the fight against child death rate, inequality between men and women, and poverty.…Here are three ways you can help:1) Write Congress…2) Sponsor a project with a faith-based organization…3) Support nonprofit water organizationsNumerous U.S.-based nonprofits work skillfully abroad in community-led projects related to
drinking water and sanitation. Like the sample of non-profits noted as follows: some organizations are large, other small-scale, some operate worldwide, others are devoted to certain areas in Africa, Asia, or Latin America. Support them generously.75. What information will probably be provided following the last paragraph?A. A variety of companies and their worldwide operation.B. A list of nonprofit water organizations to make contact with.C. Some ways to get financial aids from U.S. Congress.D. A few water resources exploited by some world-famous organizations.答案与解析:选B。这是一篇广告,要求为全世界缺水或饮用水不安全的人捐献一份爱心。本题是一道预测题。根据最后一段Like the sample of non-profits noted as follows:? 一句可预测下一段将为读者提供的是“非赢利性组织名单”,以便捐献爱心的人和他们取得联系。因此正确答案选B。其他三个选项都与本广告的目的不符,故都排除。 III. 技能揭秘之三: 主旨大意题解题技能高考阅读理解对文章的主旨大意进行命题,旨在考查考生通过对原文快速浏览正确 获取语篇的大意,并对文章的主题、标题、段落、中心思想加以归纳理解以及辨别主要信息和次要信息的能力。要求考生在阅读短文时,能够提炼文章的中心情节,体会作者的主要意图,充分运用逻辑概括能力,透过字里行间获取文章最具代表性的观点、中心论点及作者的情感倾向。在高考阅读理解中,针对短文主旨常见的命题形式如下:(1). What would be the best title for the text? /What is the topic of the text?(2). The main topic / subject of the passage is _________.(3). The main idea/ The general idea is/ The main theme of this passage is?(4). The last paragraph ends the passage with an emphasis on _________.(5). What is mainly discussed in the text?(6). What is the main idea of the passage?(7) What‘s the main point the writer is trying to make in the last paragraph? (9). Which of the following statements is best supported by the text?(10) Which of the following best summarized the passage?从上述命题形式可以看出,此类阅读测试题主要可概括为两大类,即怎样理解段落及文章整体的中心思想和怎样拟定或选择恰当的标题。下面结合高考题实例来具体分析此类题目的解题技巧。●怎样理解段落及文章整体的主旨大意――主题句定位法文章是由段落组成的。段落是发展一个主题的一群句子,段落围绕着中心思想展开,而段落的中心思想又是为文章整体的中心思想服务的。寻找具体段落的中心思想的方法是:通过分析篇章结构,找出每小段的主题句,通过主题句找出文章的主题。找准文章的主题句是确定文章主旨大意的关键。主题是文章要表达的中心思想,文章的主题句通常都有一个话题,它是文章的核心。“主题句定位法”是一种行之有效的方法。但是由于文章的不同,表现的手法也各有不同,主题句出现的位置也不是一成不变的。在许多情况下,尤其在阅读说明文和议论文时,根据其篇章特点我们可以通过寻找短文的主题句来归纳出文章的主题。主题句在文章中的位置通常有三种情况:开头、中间、结尾(含在开头结尾同时出现、首尾呼应的主题句)。因此,仔细阅读这类文章或段落的首尾句是关键。做主旨大意类试题多采用浏览法(skimming),浏览时,一般不需逐句细读,只选读文章的首段、尾段,或每段的首句和尾句,重点搜索主题线索和主题信息。文章主题常常可以通过文章的写作方法来体现,有以下五种情况:1. 正三解形写作法即中心主题句出现在文首。开门见山,提出主题,随之用细节来解释、支撑或发展主题句所表达的主题思想。这是英语中最常见的演绎法写作方式,即由一般到特殊,先提出观点,后举例论证,主题句则出现在段首的写作方法。新闻报道通常就采用这种写法。新闻报道的首句通常称为“新闻导语”,“导语”实际上就是主题句,是对全文内容的高度概括。大意题、标题一般可在第一句话找到答题依据。例题:(2005年全国高考―重庆卷E篇)(备注:所有高考题均保留原题号。) believing that it is responsible for social progress and prosperity. Others say tha that it sets one pe that it leads to unfriendly relationship between people.…71. What does this passage mainly talk about?A. Competition helps to set up self-respect.B. Opinions about competition are different among people.C. Competition is harmful to personal quality development.D. Failures are necessary experience in competition.答案与解析:选B。文中第一句便提出了中心论点。2. 倒三角形写作法即主题句出现在文尾。在细节后,归纳要点、印象、结论、建议或结果,以概括主题。这是英语中最常见的归纳法写作方式,即细节表述的句子在前,概括性的句子居后,主题句则常位于末段。例题1:(2004年全国卷IV A篇)The famous American gorilla(大猩猩) expert Diane Fossey had a completely new way to study gorillas ― she pretended to be one of them. She copied their actions and way of life ― eating plants and getting down on her hands and knees to walk the way a gorilla does. It was a new relationship.Diane Fossey was murdered in Rwanda in 1985 and her story was made into the popular film Gorillas in the Mist. It was a long way from King Kong, which is about a gorilla as a monster (a frightening animal), and helped to show a new idea: the real monster is man, while the gorilla is to be admired.Today there are thought to be around 48,000 lowland gorillas and maybe 400―450 mountain gorillas in the wild. From the Congo in West Africa, to Rwanda and Uganda further east, they are endangered by hunting and by the cutting down of their forest homes.Some time ago, I found in my letterbox a little magazine from the World Wide Fund for Nature. It had two photos side by side. One was of a young gorilla. “This is a species ofmammal(哺乳类动物 The other photo showed a human baby. The words also read, DThis is a species of mammal,‖ but then went on: DIt is the most destructive(破坏性的) on earth. We must retrain it for its own good.‖56.The text mainly talks about _____.A. Diane Fossey
B. the gorillas in RwandaC. the protection of the gorillas
D. the film Gorillas in the Mist答案与解析:选C。文章第一段谈到Diane Fossey大猩猩的研究;第二段谈到根据她的事迹所拍摄的影片;第三段谈到了大猩猩数量减少的原因;最后一段谈到保护大猩猩的宣传措施。前面三段都是为最后一段作铺垫的, 从最后一段DIt is being destroyed by man. We must save it for our own good.‖可知,最主要的目的还是要人们保护大猩猩。例题2:On the Internet, we can read news at home and abroad and get as much information as we can. We often send e-mails or make telephone calls to our families as well as to our friends by Internet. What‘s more, we can go to school on the net, read a lot of books and even teach ourselves foreign languages. We also enjoy music, watch ball matches on the net and play computer games. With the help of the net, we can do shopping even without leaving our homes. 1. What‘s the main idea of the passage?A. Keep away from the Internet.B. Surf the net.C. The Internet is playing an important part in our daily life.D. We can entertain ourselves on the Internet.答案与解析:选C。最后一句“The Internet is playing a more and more important part in our daily life.”(因特网在我们的生活中起着越来越重要的作用)是全文的主题句。A项(远离网络)与主题不符。B项(上网)过于笼统。D项(网上娱乐)只不过是短文中的一个细节,不全面。3. 圆形写作法即首尾呼应的写作方法。为突出主题,作者先提出主题,结尾时再次点出主题,这种首尾呼应的写作方式也较为多见。通常,前后表述主题的句子不是简单的重复,后面的往往有进一步的引申或发展的意味。例题:Lacrosse (曲棍球) is a popular sport in Canada. The Indians in Canada invented it. They used it to train for war. They invented this game before Columbus arrived in the New World.People play lacrosse outdoors. The lacrosse field is seven meters long. At each end of the field there is a goal. The goal is a net. There are ten players on each team. Each player has a stick called D cross‖. The player hit a ball into the net as many times as possible. Lacrosse is a very fast game because the players can catch and pass the ball at a high speed with their sticks. Players often get great fun it playing lacrosse.There are many lacrosse clubs and lacrosse teams all over Canada. Every night Canadians can watch the lacrosse games on TV or listen to the lacrosse games over the radio.1.The passage is mainly about .A. How to Play LacrosseB. Lacrosse in CanadaC. The History of LacrosseD. Lacrosse―A Popular Game in Canada答案与解析:选D。作者先后两次提到“长曲棍球在加拿大很受欢迎”,显然选项D最符合短文的主题。4. 菱形写作法即主题句出现在文章的中间。通常前面只提出问题,文中的主题由随之陈述的细节或合乎逻辑的引申在文中导出,而后又作进一步的解释、支撑或发展。例题: (2005年全国高考―江苏卷C篇)The Sahara Festival is a celebration of the very recent past. The three-day event is not fixed to the same dates each year, but generally takes place in November or December. It is well attended by tourists, but even better attended by locals.after the official greetings from the government leaders, people who attend the festival begin to march smartly before the viewing stands, and white camels transport their riders across the sands. Horsemen from different nations display their beautiful clothes and their fine horsemanship. One following another, groups of musicians and dancers from all over the Sahara take their turn to show off their wonderful traditional culture. Groups of men in blue and yellow play horns and beat drums as they dance in different designs. On their knees in the sand, a group of women in long dark dresses dance with their hair: their long, dark, shiny hair is thrown back and forth in the wind to the rhythm of their dance.…67. This passage mainly tells readers_______.A. what happens on the opening day of the Sahara FestivalB. how people celebrate during the three-day Sahara FestivalC. what takes place at the closing ceremonies of the Sahara FestivalD. how animals race on the first and the last days of the Sahara Festival答案与解析:从文中第二段第一句话“During the opening ceremonies,”可以看出,本 文主要是介绍“撒哈拉节”开幕式上的活动。答案选A。5. 正方形写作法即中心主题隐含在全文之中,没有明确的主题句。阅读这样的文章,就要求考生根据文章的细节来分析,概括出段落的主题,从而推导出文章的主旨。分析的方法是,先弄清该段落主要讲了哪几个方面的内容,这些内容在逻辑上有什么联系,然后加以归纳形成主题。该类型的试题则迎刃而解。例题1:(2005年全国高考―安徽卷C篇)Handshaking, though a European practice is often seen in big cities of China. Nobody knows exactly when the practice started in Europe. It is said that long long ago in Europe when people met, they showed their unarmed (无武器的) hands to each other as a sign of goodwill. As time went on and trade in cities grew rapidly, people in cities began to clap each other‘s hands to make a deal or to reach an agreement. This practice was later changed into shaking hands among friends on meeting or leaving each other. DLet‘s shake (hands) on it‖ sometimes means agreement包含各类专业文献、幼儿教育、小学教育、应用写作文书、外语学习资料、专业论文、各类资格考试、高考英语阅读理解特征及技能大揭秘36招54等内容。 
 高考英语专题复习《阅读理... 36页 5财富值 高考英语高考英语阅读理解... 37...高考英语阅读理解特征及技能大揭秘 NMET “阅读理解部分要求考生能够读懂比较熟悉的...  高考英语阅读理解特征及技能大揭秘 NMET “阅读理解部分要求考生能够读懂比较熟悉...从整体来看,细节理解题约占 46%,推理判断题约占 36%,主旨大意题占 ,, 10%...  36页 免费 高中英语_高三英语_高考英... 109页 免费 2013年高考英语高分技巧...高考英语阅读理解特征及技能大揭秘高考 “阅读理解部分要求考生能够读懂比较熟悉的...  2010高考英语题型讲解全套资料库―高考英语阅读理解特征及技能大揭秘_电力/水利_工程科技_专业资料。2010高考英语题型讲解全套资料库―高考英语阅读理解特征及技能大揭秘...  2011年高考英语阅读理解特征及技能大揭秘2011年高考英语阅读理解特征及技能大揭秘隐藏&& 高考英语阅读理解特征及技能大揭秘一、高考英语阅读理解命题原则与思路大揭秘 ...  高考英语阅读理解特征及技能大揭秘 阅读理解考查内容与形式大揭秘 考试大纲》对阅读理解的主要要求是: 《考试大纲》对阅读理解的主要要求是: 1.掌握所读文章的主旨...  高考英语阅读理解特征及技能揭秘_高考_高中教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 高考英语阅读理解特征及技能揭秘_高考_高中教育_教育专区。...  英语高考阅读理解答题技能大揭秘_英语_高中教育_教育专区。英语高考阅读理解答题技能...了解细节题干扰选项的特点也有助于考生提高答题的正确率。 一般情况下, 干扰项...英文字典中的[z][B]是什么意思呢?查英文字典时,遇到有些单词的解释之后有[Z] [B] 这类的标志出现,很奇怪,不知究竟意味着什么.比如:major adj.收费公道的,低廉的[B]regularadj.常备军的[Z][B]_百度作业帮
英文字典中的[z][B]是什么意思呢?查英文字典时,遇到有些单词的解释之后有[Z] [B] 这类的标志出现,很奇怪,不知究竟意味着什么.比如:major adj.收费公道的,低廉的[B]regularadj.常备军的[Z][B]
[A] 指该形容词须直接置于所修饰的单词之后.例 :( 正 ) the president {elect}( 误 ) the elect president( 误 ) The president is elect.[B] 指该形容词只能置于所修饰的单词之前.例 :( 正 ) the {front} garden( 误 ) The garden is front.[C] 可数名词.可以用a/an/one修饰,亦可加-(e)s构成复数,用few/many等修饰.例 :{a/one}cat {a}desire {an}applethree book{s} few factori{es} many idea{s} [E] 通常不加the的名词.例 :WhitehallSanta Claus [F] 指该形容词只用作或主要用作表语(predicative),置于系动词之后.例 :( 正 ) John is {drunk}( 误 ) John is a drunk man.[G] 指后接单、复数动词均可的名词,如集合名词.例 :The Government {has} already made it clear.The Government {are} facing three crises.注:集合名词单数形后接动词,美式英语多用单数,英式英语则单、复数皆可.[H] 指该动词常用被动语态.例 :Please be seated.[J] 指只与单数动词或单数代词连用的名词(其形态可以是单数亦可是复数).例 :Our clothing {protects} us from the cold.Physics {is} an interesting subject and I like {it} very much.[K] 指只与复数动词或复数代词连用的名词(其形态可以是复数亦可单数).例 :What {are} his wages?{These} jeans {are} pretty.All his cattle {were} grazing in the field.[L] 系动词(linking verb).这类动词与后接的表语(predicative)一起表述主语的特征或状态.表语可以是形容词、名词、副词,或介词短语等.1.系动词+形容词例 :These apples taste nice.2.系动词+名词例 :The hall would make a good theater.3.系动词+副词例 :What's on tonight?4.系动词+介词短语例 :She looks like her sister.5.系动词+不定式例 :He appears to be sincere.6.系动词+动名词例 :The difficulty is not knowing what to do.7.系动词+从句例 :The biggest problem was that we didn't have enough funds.[M] 单复数同形.例 :This {sheep} looks small.All those {sheep} are ours.[O] 指该及物动词在宾语后尚须接副词或介词短语.例 :( 正 ) The porter set the suitcase {down}.( 误 ) The porter set the suitcase.( 正 ) She set the child {in the chair}.( 误 ) She set the child.[O1]指 :动词+间接宾语+直接宾语例 :He gave me the book.[O2]指 :动词+宾语+有to的不定式例 :I asked him to help her.[O3]指 :动词+宾语+无to的不定式例 :We heard them talk in the next room.[O4]指 :动词+宾语+v-ing例 :I saw him walking across the street.[O5]指 :动词+宾语+that从句例 :He told me that the problem had been solved.[O6]指 :动词+宾语+wh-从句例 :They asked her why she was absent.[O7]指 :动词+宾语+过去分词例 :I'll have my car repaired.[O8]指 :动词+宾语+形容词例 :He considered her suitable for the job.[O9]指 :动词+宾语+名词例 :I considered it a great honor.[P] 指该词只用复数形.例 :The proportion of students in {arts} is high.[the P] 指该词只用复数形,须与the连用.例 :{The authorities} in Russia have refused to compromise.[P1] 指该词常用复数形.例 :meat and {vegetables}[Q] 指该不及物动词必须后接副词或介词短语.例 :( 正 ) Phil behaved {rather oddly}.( 误 ) Phil behaved.( 正 ) The mob behaved {like animals}.( 误 ) The mob behaved.[R] 指该形容词可与the一起构成名词.例 :{The poor} are getting poorer and poorer.{The deceased} left almost nothing to his wife.( 正 ) The mob behaved {like animals}.( 误 ) The mob behaved.[S] 指该词只用单数形,通常与不定冠词连用.例 :Pride comes before {a fall}.[the S] 指该词只用单数形,通常与定冠词连用.例 :{The action} takes place in a small town.[S1] 指该词常用单数形.例 :They put him in a very difficult {position}.[U] 不可数名词.通常不与a/an/one连用,无复数,后接单数动词,用little/much等修饰.例 :{little} water {a lot of} salt {some} furnitureAir {is} a mixture of gases.[W] 指该动词通常不用进行式.例 :( 正 ) He knows how to swim.( 误 ) He is knowing how to swim.[Y] 指该动词的宾语不可以是一个名词或代词,但可以是从句或其他短语.例 :Then,she added that she would call him again.[Z] 指该形容词无比较级和最高级.例 :( 正 ) a {dead} man( 误 ) a deader man( 误 ) the deadest man
您可能关注的推广happens是什么意思_happens在线翻译_happens什么意思_happens的意思_happens的翻译_911查询
happens是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译,例如
happens是什么意思 happens在线翻译 happens什么意思 happens的意思 happens的翻译 happens的解释 happens的发音 happens的同义词 happens的反义词
happenshappens 基本解释 [变形] happen的第三人称单数vi. 发生, 碰巧, 偶然happens 网络解释1. 发生& & 试验性地,我们可以说,解构即对事物&发生(happens)&的什么(what). &解构发生(takes place)&,德里达写道,&解构是一个不待主体、甚至现代性之审议(deliberation)、意识(conciousness)或组织(organization)的事件(event). 2. 谁家过年不吃顿饺子& & 我贼么稀罕她 I'm crazy about her | 谁家过年不吃顿饺子 *** happens | 啥都备不住 Nothing is impossible3. 这样的事情经常发生& & you very much. 多谢.
| happens. 这样的事情经常发生.
| 's enough. 够了. happens 网络例句1. I don`t know what happens. & &我不知道发生了什么。2. However , this is what happens in life . & &然而,这是什么在生活中发生。3. No matter what happens, i will be there for you. & &不管发生什么事,我都会支持你的。4. And when you do this, do you know what happens to you? & &当你这么做的时候,你知道自己发生了什么事吗?5. And this is what happens to us. & &这就是我们的命6. I really want to know what happens. & &我很想知道发生了什么事。7. What happens if you don't? & &如果你不回答呢?happens 情景会话1. Life Insurance-(人寿保险)&&A: Hey, daughter, let me ask you something.&&&&&&嘿,女儿,我来问你一点事情。&&B: Yes, dad?&&&&&&什么事,爸爸?&&A: Do you have life insurance?&&&&&&你买了人寿保险吗?&&B: Well, no. It just seemed like another bill we’d have to pay.&&&&&&哦,没有。这好像是我们必须支付的另外一项开支。&&A: You have children now. What if something, God forbid, happens to you?&&&&&&你现在也有小孩了。如果万一有什么不测,当然但愿不会如此,那该怎么办?&&B: That’s true. Well, how much do you think I should get?&&&&&&那倒是。哦,我可以得多少?&&A: A $100,000 policy shouldn’t be too expensive. Here, call my agent. He’ll give you a good deal.&&&&&&10万元保单不算贵。给你这个,打个电话给我的代理人,他会给你一个合理的价钱。2. 做生意&&A: We’re looking for a manager to run the new branch office.&&&&&&我们正在找一位经理来管理新的分公司。&&B: Where is the branch office?&&&&&&分公司在哪里?&&A: It happens to be very close to your home. We were actually hoping that you might want to fill the position.&&&&&&真巧,它离你家特别近。我们真的希望你能担任这个职务。&&B: I’d have to think about it. How many people would I be managing?&&&&&&我得考虑一下,我将会管理几名员工呢?&&A: It will start off small, with only about 10 employees.&&&&&&公司刚开始运营时规模比较小,大概有10 名员工。&&B: That is quite small.&&&&&&那确实很小。&&A: Are you interested?&&&&&&你感兴趣吗?&&B: I guess. I do like the office I’m working in now, but it would be nice to work closer to my home.&&&&&&我想是的。我很喜欢现在工作的地方,但如果能离家近些也不错。&&A: Your salary would remain the same, but if you do a good job, I think there’s a possibility of a promotion down the road.&&&&&&你的薪水保持不变,如果工作业绩好,还有升职的可能。&&B: Really?&&&&&&真的吗?&&A: Yes. The reason we chose you is because you’re the best manager we have. We need someone who can organize the new office and make it run well.&&&&&&是的,我们之所以选择你,就因为你是现在的最好的经理。我们需要一位有很好的组织能力并且能使公司良好运营的人。&&B: So this isn’t a demotion?&&&&&&这不是降职吧?&&A: Oh, no, it’s quite the opposite!&&&&&&不是,恰恰相反。&&B: Well then, when should I start?&&&&&&那好吧,什么时候开始上班?&&A: So you’ll do it?&&&&&&你决定做了吗?&&B: Sure.&&&&&&当然。&&A: Great! We’ll send some people over to move your things tomorrow. You can have a long weekend and then start at your new office on Monday.&&&&&&太好了!我们明天就派人给你搬东西。你可以休息一个长周末然后周一就在新的地方上班了。3. 促销&&A: I am going to be home a little bit late tonight. You’ll have to have supper on your own.&&&&&&今晚我要晚一点回家,你就自己吃晚饭吧。&&B: Why is that?&&&&&&为什么啊?&&A: There’s a big sale at Macy’s today. Everything is either buy one, get one free, or half price.&&&&&&今天麦希商店大促销,所有的东西不是买一送一就是半价。&&B: You’re not going to spend all of our money, are you?&&&&&&你不会把我们所有的钱都花了吧?&&A: Of course not. The offer is too good to pass up, isn’t it?&&&&&&当然不会了。只是如此好机会不应该错过。&&B: I guess so. Would you mind picking up some shirts for me if you see some?&&&&&&我想也是,如果你看到衬衣,帮我买几件好吗?&&A: Sure, which color would you like?&&&&&&好,你喜欢什么颜色。&&B: A green and a light blue one.&&&&&&一件绿色和一件浅蓝色的。&&A: Ok. Would you like long sleeve or short sleeve shirts?&&&&&&好。你喜欢长袖还是短袖。&&B: Long sleeves, please.&&&&&&长袖的吧。&&A: Do you need anything else?&&&&&&你还需要别的吗?&&B: Check out the appliances section. We could really need another washing machine.&&&&&&去看看家电区,我们可能再买一台洗衣机。&&A: Ok, I will. Hopefully that will be half off instead of buy one get one free.&&&&&&好,我会去看的。希望那儿东西是半价而不是买一送一。&&B: Just have a look.&&&&&&去看一下吧。&&A: Anything else?&&&&&&还要别的吗?&&B: Actually, we could use a new lawn mower. And maybe a grill for the backyard.&&&&&&实际上,我们可能要一台新的割草机。还有后院得配一个烤架。&&A: Do you just want to come along? It might be easier if we both went.&&&&&&你想要和我一起去吗?要是俩个人去可能会容易些。&&B: Yeah, you’re right. Let’s go!&&&&&&你说的对,我们一起去吧!&&A: Do you have any money?&&&&&&你有钱吗?&&B: No, but I have plenty of credit cards.&&&&&&没有,但是我有足够的信用卡。&&A: Maybe I should hang on to those. I know what happens when you get around tools and machines!&&&&&&或许我应该带着。当你在逛工具和机器区的时候,我知道会出现什么情况!从 happens 开始单词接龙选择难度小学英语初中英语高中英语大学英语出国英语考试英语happens是什么意思,happens在线翻译,happens什么意思,happens的意思,happens的翻译,happens的解释,happens的发音,happens的同义词,happens的反义词,happens的例句,happens的相关词组,happens意思是什么,happens怎么翻译,单词happens是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共15个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共25个)休闲娱乐