&&¥1.98
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
小学英语作文范文
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢假设你应邀参加学校组织的“英语学习师生座谈会”,请你根据下表所提示的信息,用英语写一篇发言稿,简单介绍自己英语学习的情况,并对学校今后的英语教学提出建议。短文的开头和结尾已为你写好:自己英语学习的情况..域名:学优高考网,每年帮助百万名学子考取名校!问题人评价,难度:0%? 假设你应邀参加学校组织的“英语学习师生座谈会”,请你根据下表所提示的信息,用英语写一篇发言稿,简单介绍自己英语学习的情况,并对学校今后的英语教学提出建议。短文的开头和结尾已为你写好:自己英语学习的情况1.英语学习的目的---成为口译译员2.英语学习的方法---一天记二个生词,并加以利用3.课外自学途径-----课后听收音机看电视英语节目,通过网络学习其它国家的文化。对学校英语学习的建议1. 给学生更多机会练习所学知识2. 给学生推荐报刊杂志课后阅读3. 设立英语俱乐部参考词汇:口译译员 interpreter 利用 put…to use 词汇 vocabulary Dear teachers and schoolmates, it's a great pleasure for me to be here today and share my experience of learning English with you. ...Thank you for listening.
马上分享给朋友:答案Dear teachers and schoolmates, it’s a great pleasure for me to be here today and share my experience of learning English with you. I’m interested in English and hope to be an interpreter in the future. Naturally it’s very important for me to learn English well. As everybody knows, vocabulary is an important part of language, just like bricks in a building. Usually I memorize twenty new words a day and put them to use whenever possible. After class, I often listen to English programs on TV and on the radio. Besides, I’ve learnt a lot about other countries’ culture from the Internet and other sources.Now, I’d like to make some suggestions on English teaching and learning in our school. Firstly, we should be given abundant chances to practice using what we’ve learned to have a better grasp of it. Secondly, I hope our teachers can recommend more interesting books and magazines and gives us more free time to read them. Finally, I suggest we have more English activities, such as English contests and festivals. 点击查看答案解释本题暂无同学作出解析,期待您来作答点击查看解释相关试题请阅读下面问题,并根据问题提示写一篇英语短文,介绍你学习英语的情况.1、Who are you?2、How long have you been studying English?3、Why do you want to improve your English?4、What do you like best about studying English?5、What kind of job do you wan_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请阅读下面问题,并根据问题提示写一篇英语短文,介绍你学习英语的情况.1、Who are you?2、How long have you been studying English?3、Why do you want to improve your English?4、What do you like best about studying English?5、What kind of job do you wan
1、Who are you?2、How long have you been studying English?3、Why do you want to improve your English?4、What do you like best about studying English?5、What kind of job do you want to do when you grow up?
my niem is ``````I like English.ENGLISH IS my good friend.英语作文假如你是新华中学的学生李华,前不久你班开展了建设绿色校园.校报请你写一篇稿件刊登在英文板面上,介绍你班关于此次活动的情况.请根据以下提示用英语写一篇短文.1.建设绿色校园的重要性2.同学们对_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文假如你是新华中学的学生李华,前不久你班开展了建设绿色校园.校报请你写一篇稿件刊登在英文板面上,介绍你班关于此次活动的情况.请根据以下提示用英语写一篇短文.1.建设绿色校园的重要性2.同学们对
假如你是新华中学的学生李华,前不久你班开展了建设绿色校园.校报请你写一篇稿件刊登在英文板面上,介绍你班关于此次活动的情况.请根据以下提示用英语写一篇短文.1.建设绿色校园的重要性2.同学们对绿色校园的理解3.你对创建绿色校园的想法注意,1.字数150左右.2.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯}

我要回帖

更多关于 把牧童改写成一篇短文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信