带着墨镜 到处走 跨着花瓶 兜着风 有点观众 立马回头是什么歌好听

找一个2001年左右发行的韩国风光盘中,一个带着黑色墨镜,穿着一身红色西服的歌手所唱的那首歌曲_百度知道
找一个2001年左右发行的韩国风光盘中,一个带着黑色墨镜,穿着一身红色西服的歌手所唱的那首歌曲
很费劲记得01年在一个光盘中听到一首很带劲的歌曲,YISHEN,同张光盘里还有HOT的糖果,CAOLI ,希望大家帮忙,那个歌手带着黑色墨镜,MELI ,穿着红色的紧身西服,就记住这么多了,歌词大概第一句是,还有酷龙的“我”,很想找到这首歌曲,是个男的单独唱的,但不是舞曲,CAOLOU WOSO
那几年很流行的不是红色的夹克,八神庵那个年代吧,裤子的侧面还有图案,红色的裤子,呵呵个子挺高的
提问者采纳
也在找,,边唱边跳的,,,代劲,希望有人能知道,
提问者评价
没人知道,就你回答了给你
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁风云音乐流行轨迹中的一首歌,貌似是个DJ,我也不确定,一群人带着墨镜,说唱的_百度知道
风云音乐流行轨迹中的一首歌,貌似是个DJ,我也不确定,一群人带着墨镜,说唱的
歌手名字是中文名字是飞翔的感觉,我也忘了,但是打中文查不到,在7月9日晚上,四个字
提问者采纳
远东韵律(Far East Movement) -&LIKE A G6& 需要音频PM我
提问者评价
就是这首,谢谢了
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
风云音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁99+条站内信
1条系统消息
无需镜头分析仪§
sex广东省&&广州市
★电话和微信☆&&
无需镜头分析仪§
广东省&&广州市
个人介绍:
★电话和微信☆是一首英文歌曲。MV是在晚上女主角边走边唱带着墨镜还有一段在车里唱。还有一段在酒吧里面_百度知道
是一首英文歌曲。MV是在晚上女主角边走边唱带着墨镜还有一段在车里唱。还有一段在酒吧里面
ll be giving it my bestestAnd nothing&#39, it's again my turnTo win some or learn someBut I won'Cause our time is shortTt hesitateNo more, no moreIt cannot waitI&#39, loved, dearAnd I will nibble your earI's no need to complicateOur time is shortThis is our fateI&#39, ohBt hesitateNo more, I&#39, I're freeLook into your heart and you'tThere'll be saying is there ain'm yoursWell, I't, open up your mind and see like meOpen up your plans and damn you'm yoursOh;re freeLook into your heart and you'm yoursOh, love, this is our fateI&#39, love, loveListen to the music of the momentPeople dance and sing, loved,m yoursDo you want to come on, scootch on over closer, we's what we aim to doOur name is our virtueBut I won're just one big familyAnd it'm yoursYou best believe, please don'm yoursOh;s our God-forsakenRm Yours - Jason MrazWell, please don&#39, lovedSo I won't hesitateNo more, no moreIt cannot waitI'm sureThere&#39, open up your mind and see like meOpen up your plans and damn you&#39,ve been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirrorAnd bending over backwards just to try to see it clearerBut my breath fogged up the glassAnd so I drew a new face and I laughedI guess what I't no better reasonTo rid yourself of vanities and just go with the seasonsIt'm yoursWell, no moreIt cannot waitI&#39,t;s no need to complicate&#39, do you believe, I&#39I're so hot that I meltedI fell right through the cracksNow I&#39, you done done me and you bet I felt itI tried to be chill but you's gonna stop me but divine interventionIll find that the sky is yoursSo please don'm trying to get backBefore the cool dawn run outI&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 蹦沙卡拉卡是什么歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。