.请以reading on the inrerent以温暖为题写一篇作文英语作文

速求!!!以Be Careful on the Road为题写一篇80~100词的英语作文_百度知道
速求!!!以Be Careful on the Road为题写一篇80~100词的英语作文
you should be careful on the road rather than talk with others!Now.It will help you be careful.Second.Finally,let me tell you how to be careful on the road.Everyone konws the importance of safety,you could read some good books about traffic,when you walk across the road.Everyone wants to have a great life.First,you had better look around the road.Thank you,you shoula wait drivers&#39,or turn.Third.That's allHello,every one
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这是一篇英语作文,的要求,希望给一篇完整作文要求Directions:For this part,you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay based on the picture above.You should start your essay with a brief account of the increasing use of the mobile phone in people’s life _百度作业帮
这是一篇英语作文,的要求,希望给一篇完整作文要求Directions:For this part,you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay based on the picture above.You should start your essay with a brief account of the increasing use of the mobile phone in people’s life and then explain the consequence of overusing it.You should write at least 120 words but no more than 180 words.(图片来源:网络;题目中英文内容:People are crossing the street looking at their cell phones and using walking sticks in order to see)
from the picture we can see that people are crossing the street looking at their cell phones and using walking sticks in order to see, because they are so concentrated on cell phones that they have no time to watch other people and what is happening around them. Nowadays, with the quick development of smart cell phones, we can use cell phones to play games, chatting, watching films, even shopping on line, make our lives convenient and colorful. However, when you can see almost 70% to 80% people on the way is playing or watching cell phone, they are overused. people have no time to care about other people and ignore beautiful scenes round them, also do much harm to their eyes. so in my opinion, we should use cell phones in a moderate way.英语请以on nutrition or health为题写一篇英语作文,越长越好,不要复制的_百度作业帮
英语请以on nutrition or health为题写一篇英语作文,越长越好,不要复制的
题目有点没弄明白 不过我先写着了 额 如果语言简单的话楼主请补充问题哈~我尽量On nutrition or healthHealth,which is a constant theme among the people all around the world.yes,because of the importance it has,which is related to our life,it’s very necessary to keep in health all the time.and there is a word which has a big relationship with the health in the present.It is,nutrition.30 or 40 years ago,when our country was poor and the people didn’t have the condition to keep the health,even the condition to keep staffed and warm,there was no way to discuss the word health.After that difficult period,we entered the developing time which we are at now,things have changed a lot.The thoughts about the health become more and more popular and be paid a lot of attention.The food,which have a lot of fat,sugar,salt,can also make us being sick.The high standard of cholesterol,the diabetes and the high blood pressure,are the diseases most populars among the mid-aged people and the old people,even among the young people.so the number of the healthy peoples are reducing fast.so many people have realized the problem and want to find a way to keep the health,which makes the nutrition becomes a new important point in daliy life.Nutrition is a simple word which has a complex meaning.why do I say it?because I believe that all the people know it is good for the health but they don’t know what is the exact definition and how to make the most of it.so using the psychology of the people,there are many advertisements related to nutrition in all over the places where you can see.and there are many people buy the product blindly.finally they get a consequence badly with the useless even harmful substance for their body.So,there is a problem appear from the situation.how to keep in health?how to absorb the suitable nutrition for the body?In my opinion,firstly,we cannot believe easily with the promotion of the advertisement.because the situation of the body is different,which means the healthy problems are also different.so the solutions are different or even opposite.besides there is a big misunderstand with the health.there are many people think that if there is no symptom,there won’t be any problems with the body.but as the research,many pacientes who is suffering the cancer almost find the truth at the late time.because they haven’t felt any symptom and they are too busy to attend a physical examine.what a pity!so I think that the nutrition can be a factor of having a good health,but it’s not the all.of course it’s necessary to absorb enough necessary chemistry elements and carbohydrates,fat,proteins,water,mineral salt,vitamins and other substance to keep the organism works well.The way to absorb the nutrition is very easy.we can eat a plenty of fruits and vegetables everyday,drink much water,eat less dessert and meat,drink some milk,and so on.it’s not wise to eat extra medicine to supply it normally.In a word,to keep the health is a constant theme for us.and we must pay attention to it and have a great body.it’s also important to have a good diet to provide enough nutrition to the body.Take good care of ourselves!thanks for reading the composition.敲了一个多小时敲完了 请楼主亲阅 如有语法错误请指正 如有雷同纯属抄袭(他抄我的)
您可能关注的推广以my first day on the campus为题写一篇英语作文。100到120个词。_百度知道
以my first day on the campus为题写一篇英语作文。100到120个词。
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
a voice came into our ears,we were led by an instructor to the dormitory, we were going to live without our parents but with roommates. That morning when the bus carried me to the gate of the college, talking about the past and the futureMy First Day on Campus-我在校园中的第一天 I still remember the day when I first came to the college, at the same time I had no idea what college life would be like. In the afternoon, I was so excited that my heart was beating very fast as if it would leap out of my mouth, talking and laughing. As we were walking along,where. To think of studying in such a beautiful place made me feel quite proud of myself. In the evening. From now on. I was so clumsy that I did not know how to make the bed and fix the mosquito net,for the first time. After registration,I would be a student of this college, I took a walk around the campus together with my roommates, I was longing for a new life as a college student. Being a boy of 17. We were so excited that no one wanted to go to bed:hut!” It was our middleschool-students’ looks that gave us away. We continued our tour of the college,inspecting every building and every garden until the sun began to set,we sat together, “Oh,look at these freshmen
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁100分帮忙写一篇英语作文,最佳再给50分wrtie a compsition on the topic 'harmfulness of fake commodities'.you should write at last 100 words for your composition and you should base your composition on the outline given(in chinese)below:1.目前社会上有不少假冒_百度作业帮
100分帮忙写一篇英语作文,最佳再给50分wrtie a compsition on the topic 'harmfulness of fake commodities'.you should write at last 100 words for your composition and you should base your composition on the outline given(in chinese)below:1.目前社会上有不少假冒伪劣商品(fake commodities)2.为什么会有这种现象?3.举例说明假冒伪劣产品对消费者个人,社会的危害
Fake commoditiesAt present,more and more fake commodities appear on the market,it has attracted a lot of trouble.Fake commodities are very harmful to consumers.Many things can be faked ,ranging from food and clothes to radios,and TV sets.Even some medicines are fake too.[目前社会上有不少假冒伪劣商品]There are some reasons for such a phenomenon.The major one is the desire of some people to“make easy money”.These people think nothing of the law of the protection of intellectual property rights.[为什么会有这种现象?]The interests of consumers are affected,and many enterprises keep losing money because of cheap fake commodities.Some fake medicines maybe cause people to die.All people should against with fake commodities together.[假冒伪劣产品对消费者个人,社会的危害]
The Danger of Fake Commodities
Today, fake commodities are quite common. In order to get high profits, some factories and companies produce fake commodities. Another cause of this phenomenon ...}

我要回帖

更多关于 以过年为题写一篇作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信