&&¥2.00
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
My view on social networking
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢分析下列句子成分,并判断句子类型.I'm on a diet.lt slipped my mind.Chatting on the Internet bri分析下列句子成分,并判断句子类型.I'm on a diet.lt slipped my mind.Chatting on the Internet brings me a lot of fun_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
分析下列句子成分,并判断句子类型.I'm on a diet.lt slipped my mind.Chatting on the Internet bri分析下列句子成分,并判断句子类型.I'm on a diet.lt slipped my mind.Chatting on the Internet brings me a lot of fun
分析下列句子成分,并判断句子类型.I'm on a diet.lt slipped my mind.Chatting on the Internet bri分析下列句子成分,并判断句子类型.I'm on a diet.lt slipped my mind.Chatting on the Internet brings me a lot of fun
这三句话,第一句是主系表,第二句是主谓宾___you enjoy_____(chat)on the Internet?填空_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
___you enjoy_____(chat)on the Internet?填空
___you enjoy_____(chat)on the Internet?填空
Do you enjoy chatting on the Internet?enjoy doing sth
Do you enjoy chatting on the Internet? 你喜欢上网聊天吗?为什么不用 Are you enjoy chatting on the Internet?其实你这句语法没错的,但从语境而言一般用一般现在时就可以了。没有上下文的话不需要强调“你(现在)喜欢上网聊天吗?”are 是动词 enjoy也是动词
一个句子两个动词连用是错误的。
只能用助...
其实你这句语法没错的,但从语境而言一般用一般现在时就可以了。没有上下文的话不需要强调“你(现在)喜欢上网聊天吗?”
are 是动词 enjoy也是动词
一个句子两个动词连用是错误的。
只能用助动词 do 提问,请问对不对?
不对。Are you enjoying chatting on the Internet?这句话语法就没错了。即现在进行时。 您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&网络利弊之我见 My View on the Internet英语作文正文
网络利弊之我见 My View on the Internet英语作文
网络利弊之我见 My View on the Internet英语作文
作者/编辑:佚名
  [] > 英语
网络利弊之我见 My View on the Internet
Nowadays, the Internet has become very common in our daily life, in that we can surf the Internet everywhere anywhere by computer or mobile. However, the debate on the pros and cons of the network has never stopped. Some people say that the network is a platform for information sharing. Due to it, we have a convenient channel for the dissemination of information and access to information. But some others argue that some people commit a crime by the Internet, so we should stay away from the Internet. From my point of view, I prefer to agree to the former view.现在,网络在我们的中已经很普通了,我们可以随时随地地利用电脑和手机上网,。但是,关于网络的利弊的争论从来没有停止过。有的人说网络是信息的平台,有了网络,我们就有了传播信息和获取信息的渠道。但是,另外一部分人却说有的人会通过网络犯罪,我们应该远离网络。至于我的意见,我同意前者的观点。There are some reasons accounting for my point. Firstly, with network, we can exchange information frequently and conveniently. In the information area, information is wealth. In many cases, whether we can succeed in something, it depends on how much information we get. In addition, except for its serious functions, network is a good tool to entertain. Preciously, we only have TV or game machines to have fun, but now we have a functional platform for fun. On the Internet, we can watch TV programs and movies, or we can play online games as well as chat with friends freely, which is a good way to relax.以下的原因可以支撑我的观点。首先,有了网络,人们可以频繁、便利地交换信息。在信息时代,信息就是财富。在很多时候,我们是否能做成一件事,很大程度上取决于我们获取的信息的多少。此外,除了这样稍显严肃的功能之外,网络也是娱乐的好方式。以前,我们只有电视或游戏机可以娱乐,但有了网络,就有了一个多功能的娱乐平台。我们可以再网上看电视节目、,或者玩网络游戏,也可以自由地和聊天,这是一种很好的放松的方式。In short, there is no denying that the Internet has its own disadvantage, but I think its advantages far overweight its disadvantages that we can make good use of those good but avoid those bad.简单来说,无可否认地,网络有它的缺点,但我认为网络的优点远远大于其缺点,我们应该利用好网络好的方面而避免其带来的负面影响。关于学生沉迷网络游戏利弊The Advantages and Disadvantages of Internet
:关于学生沉迷网络游戏利弊:1. 现在有许多沉溺于网络游戏2. 沉溺于网络游戏给大学生带来的影响3. 建议大家远离这种消遣方式解析:本文就现在有许多大学生沉溺于网络游戏的现象展开,《》()。在布局上,根据题目中给出的提纲来展开即可:第一段许多大学生沉溺于网络游戏这种现象;第二段阐述沉溺于网络游戏给大学生所带来的负面影响;第三段陈述自己对这一现象的看法,呼吁大家远离网络游戏。① be addicted to沉迷于(addict有……瘾的人,addiction上瘾)② drop out of 离开,退出③ isolate from使隔离④ be more liable to 更易于……   The Advantages and Disadvantages of Internet沉迷网络的利弊  The following aspects could best illustrate the advantages of Internet. Netsurfers (网上冲浪者) in different countries can share interesting knowledge and the latest information. Besides, Internet has provided a major opportunity to buy and sell merchandise (). What is more, people may get medical help or even vote on Internet. Its advantages seem countless.以下几个方面能够最好地说明了互联网的优势。不同国家的网上冲浪者可以分享的知识和一些最新的信息。此外,互联网提供了商品的机会。更甚者,在互联网上人们可能获得医疗,甚至是进行投票。它优点数不胜数。  Behind all this glowing talk, however, are some problems. Internet makes people passive by stop.但是,在这一切光辉的背后,存在一些问题。互联网使人们止步了。网络在生活中的利与弊The advantage and disadvantage of Internet
As can be seen from the cartoon, an individual is using a mouse which is connected with a computer by the iron chain. The purpose of the picture is to show us that due attention should be paid to Internet addiction.从漫画中我们看到,一个人正在使用鼠标,鼠标用铁链连接计算机。这幅图的目的是告诉我们应该重视网络成瘾。The vivid cartoon is based on the social reality. We can find the concerning examples everywhere. Some classmates of mine spend much time playing computer games, chatting online and watching movies through Internet. They are addicted to Internet and forget their main responsibility ―study.生动的漫画是基于现实。随处我们都可以找到相关的例子。我的一些太多的玩电脑游戏,上网聊天,网上看电影。他们沉迷于网络而忘记他们的主要任务是。It is imperative for us to solve this severe issue. For one thing, we should appeal to the mass media to advocate the scientific and healthy lifestyle and avoid web addiction. For another, we should encourage every citizen to communicate face to face instead of being fascinated with Internet. I am convinced that human is able to use Internet properly and scientifically.我们必须解决这个严重的问题。一方面,我们应该呼吁大众媒体倡导科学、的生活方式,避免网络成瘾。另一方面,我们应该鼓励每个公民面对面而不是着迷于网上沟通。我相信,人类能够正确的、科学的使用互联网。  〔网络利弊之我见 My View on the Internet英语作文〕随文赠言:【受惠的人,必须把那恩惠常藏心底,但是施恩的人则不可记住它。――西塞罗】
  网络利弊之我见 My View on the Internet英语作文所属栏目:〖 尚无数据〗
  “网络利弊之我见 My View on the Internet英语作文”相关:没有任何专题栏目
  〖〗链接地址:
  英语作文提供的网络利弊之我见 My View on the Internet英语作文由网友原创或转发,若网络利弊之我见 My View on the Internet英语作文侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇作文: 下一篇作文:
网络利弊之我见 My View on the Internet英语作文相关作文}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语演讲比赛演讲稿 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信