阅读理解i would rather thatlike to suggest that the starting ti

I wish to make a suggestion about starting a new art gallery in our district.i would like to suggest that there may be some reasons does their problems with spoken english能帮用英语I would like to suggest that造个句嘛,_百度作业帮
I wish to make a suggestion about starting a new art gallery in our district.i would like to suggest that there may be some reasons does their problems with spoken english能帮用英语I would like to suggest that造个句嘛,
i would like to suggest that there may be some reasons does their problems with spoken english能帮用英语I would like to suggest that造个句嘛,
我希望就有关在我们这个区域里开办一家新的美术馆做出一个建议.我想建议说,他们的英语口语有问题也许是存在一些原因的.
我希望我可以提一个关于在我们地区开个艺术展的建议。
我建议在本小区内创办一家新的艺术馆。
I would like to suggest that you take the umbrella with you for it may well rain.我建议你带上伞因为可能要下雨。英语翻译i would like to suggest that the University of California,Riverside make swimming a required course for all present and incoming students.这句话里面这个 the University of Califonia,Riverside 是就指这个学校么?中间这个逗号是什么情况 Riverside m_百度作业帮
英语翻译i would like to suggest that the University of California,Riverside make swimming a required course for all present and incoming students.这句话里面这个 the University of Califonia,Riverside 是就指这个学校么?中间这个逗号是什么情况 Riverside m
i would like to suggest that the University of California,Riverside make swimming a required course for all present and incoming students.这句话里面这个 the University of Califonia,Riverside 是就指这个学校么?中间这个逗号是什么情况 Riverside make.有人来分析一下这句话么》?
【译】我个人建议加州大学河滨分校将游泳作为当前在校和即将招收学生的一门选修课.首先University of California,Riverside是固定格式,表示加州大学河滨分校,整体是一个名词词组;其次,这个句型有个固定格式,即suggest that sb (should)do sth,是虚拟语气用法,should是可以省略的.希望帮到你,谢谢~}

我要回帖

更多关于 that i would be good 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信