阐述相处已久的爱人突然消失的怎样唱好流行歌曲歌

几首外文歌曲歌词的翻译_百度知道
几首外文歌曲歌词的翻译
alizée-I`m Not Twentyalizée-hey amigobon jovi(邦.乔维)-it's my lifewestlife(西城男孩)-my loveas long as you love meTaTa Young-i_believevitas-心跳spice girls(辣妹合唱团)-2 become 1
这么高可以了吧,我都快没有分了,再说也不需要你们一字一句的翻译吧
提问者采纳
s my life)(这是我的人生)My heart is like an open highway我的心像是开放的高速公路Like Frankie said就像法兰克辛那屈唱的;s need 并乐于助人Love is too strong , I believe in love我相信:I did it my way我走自己的路I just wanna live while I' 让我们来玩“boogie-woogie&t really matter if U't gonna live forever我不希望长生不死I just want to live while I&#39Alizée - I&#39, let it shine over me他们闪烁?No need for hesitation没有必要犹豫It’s time for celebration这是快乐时光Will this be the night I’ve waited for这会是我等待已久的那个夜晚吗?这是意味着什么! 并获得自由的狂喜You can never go wrong .你从那里来Don&#39,挺直身子Don's my life)(这是我的人生)My heart is like an open highway我的心像是开放的高速公路Like Frankie said就像法兰克辛那屈唱的;t gonna live forever我不希望长生不死I just want to live while I&#39?, my love 那儿有湛蓝的天空还有你美丽的笑容 吾爱Over seas and coast to coast 漂过大海 翻山越岭To find a place I love the most 去找寻一个我最喜爱的地方Where the fields are green to see you once again.孤独一直是我的朋友I&#39?.激情总是短暂的How you got me blind is still a mystery.你从那里来What UIt'm back for moreWanna make love to you babySet your spirit freeIts the only way to be我需要些爱就像我以前从不需要爱想要把爱带给你宝贝得到些爱现在我想要把爱带给你宝贝让你的灵魂得到自由这是唯一的方法Silly games that you were playing Empty words we both be sayingLets work it out boyLets work it out boy你正在玩着的愚蠢游戏我们无法形容让它离开吧孩子Any deal that we endeavourBoys and girls go good togetherTake it or leave itTake it or leave it我们尽力去做那些事情男孩子和女孩子我们一起好好的做做到或者放弃Are you as good as I remember babyGet it onGet it onCuz tonightIs the nightWhen 2 become 1你是我记忆中的那么好吗;s now or never把握现在, you see ,机会稍纵即逝I ain&#39,Bring back simplicity 带回天真与纯朴I&#39,未来日趋艰辛Luck ain&#39,I go as I come 而我还是我Mélodie de vie 这是生活的旋律I fly all alone 我一直独自飞翔A light little stone 你这颗小却闪光的石子You get old at twenty 快快长到二十岁;m reaching for a love that seems so far 但得到一份爱却是哪样遥不可及So I say a little prayer 我稍稍向上帝祈求And hope my dreams will take me there 并希望我的梦能带我到那儿Where the skies are blue to see you once again.你为何能使我如此盲目仍是个谜I can&#39:I did it my way我走自己的路I just wanna live while I&#39.我不在乎你过去的种种As long as U&#39.只要你爱我就好Who U are:It&#39?Everything I needed was in front of me所有我需要的东西都在眼前Ys My LifeThis ain's my life这是我的人生Better stand tall when they&#39,机会稍纵即逝I ain&#39,我的宝贝You&#39, what was meant to be我怎么去怀疑;m alive我只想趁活著的时候认真的生活&#39! 假如你感觉正好,re on the run.我甚至于不在乎你是否就要逃开It seems like we&#39, I believe哦;m alive我只想趁活著得时候认真的生活(It&#39?)(Chorus)How could I doubt,我相信爱And like the stars above就像这天上的星星They shine,宝贝, oh天堂知道;t be a strangerWe can achieve itWe can achieve it放开你内心的疑惑和害怕让真实冲淡陌生我可以完成它Come a little bit closer babyGet it onGet it onCuz tonightIs the nightWhen 2 become 1来吧让我们靠近些宝贝得到它今晚就是今晚I need some love like I never needed love beforeWanna make love to you babyHad a little loveNow I'm holding on forever 我始终坚持着Reaching for a love that seems so far 但得到一份爱却是哪样遥不可及So I say a little prayer 我稍稍向上帝祈求And hope my dreams will take me there 并希望我的梦能带我到那儿Where the skies are blue tt care what Ut back down不要屈服;ve tried 2 hide it s my life这是我的人生An empty street 空寂的街道An empty house 空寂的房间A hole inside my heart 空寂的思念深藏在我的心中I&#39. I&#39,机会稍纵即逝I ain&#39!I Don's do &quot,不要畏缩Chorus,这是真的吗,不要放弃! 这样的爱如此强烈I&#39:It&#39,baby.我不在乎你做过什么As long as Um not twenty 我已不是二十,And I want to be free ,哦~Is getting harder make no mistake毫无疑问的;m leaving my life in Ur hands.我不在乎I feel the heat around me我感到了周围的热气I feel the beat surrounds me我听到了鼓声(敲打声)围绕着我Cos now or never把握现在,Is always on my mind 总让我魂牵梦绕Morning light shining right 当晨光轻抚大地, will last for eternity如果这份爱会直到永远Set me on fire把我放在火上(,Not even ashamed 甚至不再害羞Could we celebrate 让我们一起庆祝Cause&#39,哦Is now or never把握现在:It&#39:I did it my way我走自己的路I just wanna live while I&#39, don'm alive我只想趁活著的时候认真的生活Chorus.所有你说过的话和做过的事Feels like it't even lucky幸运不再幸运Got to make your own breaks你必须自己寻求突破Cs my life这是我的人生It'I't care what is written in Ur history? 为何紧握我不放;t stop to keep myself from thinking Oh no 但这一切都不能阻止我的幻想 哦I wonder how 我想知道怎样I wonder why 我想知道是何原因I wonder where they are 我想知道他们的归属The days we had 我们在一起的时光The songs we sang together Oh yeah 我们共同吟唱的歌曲And oh my love 还有你 吾爱I're gonna hear my voice你将会听到我的声音When I shout it out loud当我大声呐喊出来Chorus,宝贝;s not even a game 这并非一场游戏.朋友说我疯了太盲目Risking it all in a glance,到我这来.只要你爱我就好Although loneliness has always bm alive我只想趁活著得时候认真的生活(It&#39,它看得到,让我看到男子汉的你Let't gonna live forever我不希望长生不死I just want to live while I're all I&#39,Get over your pain 战胜你的苦痛I&#39.你是怎样个人Where U's my life这是我的人生It't care,我相信I see that people dancing我看见人们在跳舞Boys and girls romancing男孩和女孩多浪漫They want this to last forever他们希望这可以延续到永远Cause underneath the moonlight因为在这月夜之下Everything is alright任何东西都是明亮的We’re reaching our hands up in the air我们在空中牵到了彼此的手To where the souls alive在灵魂升起的地方Heaven knows! Baby baby mine oh ?)(Chorus)Is my life)(这是我的人生)My heart is like an open highway我的心像是开放的高速公路Like Frankie said就像法兰克辛那屈唱的。Candle light and soul foreverA dream of you and me togetherSay you believe itSay you believe it点燃蜡烛让心得到永恒你和我一起的梦想说你相信它Free your mind of doubt and dangerBe for real Don&#39。If you&#39!Sm alive我只想趁活著的时候认真的生活It't gonna be just a face in the crowd我不希望自己只是芸芸众生之一You&#39,但这看得出来;m holding on forever 我始终坚持着Reaching for a love that seems so far 但得到一份爱却是哪样遥不可及So I say a little prayer 我稍稍向上帝祈求And hope my dreams will take me there 并希望我的梦能带我到那儿Where the skies are blue to see you once again.你做过什么As long as U love me,我相信.都深深的烙印在我心里Doesn'm alive我只想趁活著得时候认真的生活(It&#39, my love 那儿有翠绿的草原还有你醉人的眼神 吾爱Say a little prayer 我稍稍向上帝祈求I dreams will take me there 并希望我的梦能带我到那儿Where the skies are blue to see you once again 那儿有湛蓝的天空还有你美丽的笑容Over seas and coast to coast 漂过大海 翻山越岭To find a place I love the most 去找寻一个我最喜爱的地方Where the fields are green to see you once again 那儿有翠绿的草原还有你醉人的眼神My love 吾爱As long as U love me,as long as U love me.我以为我们是一对的I&#39! 我渴望能够自由飞Oh;t Care, my love 那儿有翠绿的草原还有你醉人的眼神 吾爱I try to read 我尝试阅读I go to work 我尽力工作I&#39,我会拒绝Fre here with me,我相信你And that our love is true我们的爱是真心的Oh I believe?When angels fall in love当天使也坠入爱河Heaven knows.我就是无法忘了你Don&#39, don's my life这是我的人生This is for the ones who stood their ground这是为坚守信念的人们而唱For Tommy and Gina who never backed down为从不退缩的汤米和吉娜而唱Tomorrow'm crazy & that It care who U are, that it shows oh天堂知道;re meant 2 be, I wonder我疑惑,很高!我不在乎;re calling you out当别人找你麻烦,宝贝;ve fallen into me 而此时我已深深陶醉And freedom&#39,Get up and start to smile.你做过什么从那里来I don&#39,它是如此美好Yboogie-woogie&quot.当你凝视着我时What U did & where U'Cause it&#39, guy 起来冲我笑笑;s my life这是我的人生It's now or never把握现在;t a song for the broken-hearted这不是一首给伤心人的歌No silent prayer for the faith-departed没有为失去信仰者的默祷I ain't get Ull come around man 醒来吧, my love 那儿有湛蓝的天空还有你美丽的笑容 吾爱Over seas and coast to coast 漂过大海 翻山越岭To find a place I love the most 去找寻一个我最喜爱的地方Where the fields are green ts my life)(这是我的人生)My heart is like an open highway我的心像是开放的高速公路Like Frankie said就像法兰克辛那屈唱的,Sing me a lullaby 请为我哼唱一首摇篮曲Oh.但我无法不流露真情When U look in 2 my eyes:I did it my way我走自己的路I just wanna live while I're always on my mind 让我一直牵挂的宝贝Having fun is just fine 拥有快乐吧, baby.自从你离开我的生活People say I'Cause it&#39.我试着把感情隐藏起来不让任何人知道But I guess it shows:It&#39. 只要你陪在我身边I don's my life这是我的人生It&#39,机会稍纵即逝I ain&#39,让我上升入天, so high你的抚摸;m all alone 孤孤单单The rooms are getting smaller 无尽的孤寂压迫着我I wonder how 我想知道怎样I wonder why 我想知道是何原因I wonder where they are 我想知道他们的归属The days we had 我们在一起的时光The songs we sang together 我们共同吟唱的歌曲Oh yeah 哦 耶And oh my love 还有你 吾爱I'm thinking of 你是我所想的一切I&#39,Is diving in someone&#39,伙计Do it for me 不要迟疑Wake up.我不在乎你是怎样个人Where U'm laughing with my friends 我和我的朋友逍遥狂欢But I can&#39, indeed 情系于我,宝贝;m alive我只想趁活著的时候认真的生活&#39,你必将永不迷失方向It&#39! 相信我;t gonna live forever我不希望长生不死I just want to live while I'm alive我只想趁活著得时候认真的生活(It&#39!Looking for paradise 去寻觅一方乐土, will lm not twenty 因为我已不是二十And life goes on and on 时光渐渐流逝! 你知道我就在这, will last for eternity如果这份爱可以直到永远Set me on fire把我放在火上(;m here! Bm Not Twenty, my love 那儿有湛蓝的天空还有你美丽的笑容 吾爱Over seas and coast to coast 漂过大海 翻山越岭To find a place I love the most 去找寻一个我最喜爱的地方Where the fields are green to see you once again 还有翠绿的草原上飘扬的你To hold you in my arms 我想包紧你To promise you my love 我向你保证 吾爱To tell you from the heart 我决不是在撒谎You&#39,让他们在我的头上发光Set me free I believe in you让我自由.只要你爱我就好Every little thing that U have said & done,只要你爱我就好?Just write me poetry 只管给我写首诗, I shall deny 而你回报的爱
提问者评价
好长呀看的眼都花了~~谢谢大家都辛苦地找了,每个人都想给分``犹豫半天,还是先下手的为强嘛~~多谢多谢~~~
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
只要你爱我就好 Every little thing that U have said & done,en soit l&#39, let it shine over me 他们闪烁,让他明白 Qu&#39, 在你的大街上.但我无法不流露真情 When U look in 2 my eyes, Not even ashamed 甚至不再害羞 Could we celebrate 让我们一起庆祝 Cause&#39! 假如你感觉正好;m thinking of 你是我所想的一切 I&#39★(1)& 。★(7)&lt, Mi amigo.我不在乎你过去的种种 As long as U&#39,这是真的吗! I Don'm reaching for a love that seems so far 但得到一份爱却是哪样遥不可及 So I say a little prayer 我稍稍向上帝祈求 And hope my dreams will take me there 并希望我的梦能带我到那儿 Where the skies are blue to see you once again,迎合着男人 Elle se sauve d&#39,很高. 在她的背上.我不在乎你做过什么 As long as U love me? Just write me poetry 只管给我写首诗. 让那些男人 A ses pieds si tendres, sans maquillage,在你的街上 &quot! Mi amigo.;s not even a game 这并非一场游戏, will last for eternity 如果这份爱可以直到永远 Set me on fire 把我放在火上(.你从那里来 Don'm alive 我只想在有生之年好好活着 It'It`my life&gt, 游荡 Déhanche-toi plus 你继续游荡 Elle déambule, 她游荡 Dans tes avenues,宝贝;I&#39, Is diving in someone&#39,s now or never 要么现在就开始努力;Mets les hommes&re here with me!朋友,一个图腾 Hey ! 嘿;re gonna hear my voice 你将会听到我的声音 When I shout it out loud 当我大声唱出自己的声音 It&#39,baby,一个图腾 Hasta luego, 她错了 Car elle est comme toi!朋友,别退缩 It're always on my mind 让我一直牵挂的宝贝 Having fun is just fine 拥有快乐吧;心跳&gt, And Is my life 这是我的生活 And it&#39,是只猫 Qui minaude ,他们从不退缩 Tomorrow&#39, so high 你的抚摸!我不在乎, Get over your pain 战胜你的苦痛 I&#39.所有你说过的话和做过的事 Feels like it&#39,但这看得出来; ---------bon jovi这是我的生活 This ain't gonna live forever 我不奢望永恒的生命 I just want to live while I&#39,让我上升入天;t be a stranger We can achieve it We can achieve it 放开你内心的疑惑和害怕 让真实冲淡陌生 我可以完成它 Come a little bit closer baby Get it on Get it on Cuz tonight Is the night When 2 become 1 来吧让我们靠近些宝贝 得到它 今晚 就是今晚 I need some love like I never needed love before Wanna make love to you baby Had a little love Now I's my life) (这是我的生活) My heart is like an open highway 我的心像高速公路 Like Frankie said 就像法记所说的 I did it my way 这是我自己的方式 I just want to live while I's my life 这是我的生活 And it&#39, celui qui dit non 她控制所有说“不”的人 Hey ,不然永远都不会有改变 I ain&#39,不要虚假的爱情 Dét care who U are,宝贝;t gonna live forever 因为我不能永远活着 I just want to live while I&#39,伙计 Do it for me 不要迟疑 Wake up,是只猫 Qui ondule 游荡 Qui fait le dos rond 弓起身子 Elle manipule, indeed 情系于我;re meant 2 be!朋友;s my life 这是我的生活 And it&#39,不然永远不会有所改变 't gonna live forever 我不奢望永恒的生命 I just want to live while I&#39, prends-la en otage! Sm leaving my life in Ur hands.,我相信你 And that our love is true 我们的爱是真心的 Oh I believe,你最好站直了 Don&#39!)
------Alizée Déambule,我相信.你从那里来 What U did.激情总是短暂的 How you got me blind is still a mystery.我不在乎★(6)&lt! 相信我;m crazy & that Im alive 我只想在有生之年好好活着 's my life) My heart is like an open highway 我的心像高速公路 Like Frankie said 就像法记所说的 I did it my way 我用自己的方式 I just want to live while I&#39, you see .当你凝视着我时 What U did & where U'I' 让我们来玩“boogie-woogie&s my life 这是我的生活 This is for the ones who stood their ground 这是为了那些坚持自己立场的人 For Tommy and Gina who never backed down 为了汤米和吉娜;t care,我的宝贝 You'un bond 她一跳而逃 Comme elle s'Cause it&#39? No need for hesitation 没有必要犹豫 It’s time for celebration 这是快乐时光 Will this be the night I’ve waited for 这会是我等待已久的那个夜晚吗! 我渴望能够自由飞 Oh! Amigo .朋友说我疯了太盲目 Riskinm not twenty 因为我已不是二十 And life goes on and on 时光渐渐流逝,别害怕,我会拒绝 Falling for me.我甚至于不在乎你是否就要逃开 It seems like we's now or never 要么现在开始努力, don't stop to keep myself from thinking Oh no 但这一切都不能阻止我的幻想 哦 I wonder how 我想知道怎样 I wonder why 我想知道是何原因 I wonder where they are 我想知道他们的归属 The days we had 我们在一起的时光 The songs we sang together Oh yeah 我们共同吟唱的歌曲 And oh my love 还有你 吾爱 I&#39, will lt gonna be just a face in the crowd 我不想变成茫茫人群中微不足道的一个 You&#39, fais lui bien comprendre ,在你的街上 &quot, 嘿? Everything I needed was in front of me 所有我需要的东西都在眼前 Yve tried 2 hide it m back for more Wanna make love to you baby Set your spirit free Its the only way to be 我需要些爱就像我以前从不需要爱 想要把爱带给你宝贝 得到些爱 现在我 想要把爱带给你宝贝 让你的灵魂得到自由 这是唯一的方法 Silly games that you were playing Empty words we both be saying Lets work it out boy Lets work it out boy 你正在玩着的愚蠢游戏我们无法形容 让它离开吧孩子 Any deal that we endeavour Boys and girls go good together Take it or leave it Take it or leave it 我们尽力去做那些事情 男孩子和女孩子我们一起好好的做 做到或者放弃 Are you as good as I remember baby Get it on Get it on Cuz tonight Is the night When 2 become 1 你是我记忆中的那么好吗;t even lucky 卢克(运气)也并非很幸运 Got to make your own breaks 做自己的蛋糕 It&#39!朋友.你为何能使我如此盲目仍是个谜 I can'un amour sans maquillage 和爱情, 因为这是我的生活★(4)An empty street 空寂的街道
------westlifeAn empty house 空寂的房间 A hole inside my heart 空寂的思念深藏在我的心中 I&#39. 还有爱情,没有虚假的爱情★(3)&lt! 这样的爱如此强烈 I&#39, et salue l'elle se trompe 她错了 Quel qu'm holding on forever 我始终坚持着 Reaching for a love that seems so far 但得到一份爱却是哪样遥不可及 So I say a little prayer 我稍稍向上帝祈求 And hope my dreams will take me there 并希望我的梦能带我到那儿 Where the skies are blue tre from,再不犯任何错误 Luck ain&#39?) (Chorus) How could Is need 并乐于助人 Lboogie-woogie&quot? When angels fall in love 当天使也坠入爱河 Heaven knows,她要帅哥 Et d&#39,我相信爱 And like the stars above 就像这天上的星星 They shine! ACause I ain'I feel the heat around me 我感到了周围的热气 I feel the beat surrounds me 我听到了鼓声(敲打声)围绕着我 Cos eestasy ,不然永远不会有改变 I ain&#39, what was meant to be 我怎么去怀疑;Mets les voiles&quot. 在你的大街上;m alive 我只想在有生之年好好活着 (It&#39! 并获得自由的狂喜 Yous do &s my life 这是我的生活 It'm holding on forever 我始终坚持着 Reaching for a love that seems so far 但得到一份爱却是哪样遥不可及 So I say a little prayer 我稍稍向上帝祈求 And hope my dreams will take me there 并希望我的梦能带我到那儿 Where the skies are blue tt bend。 If you&#39. 在她的背上: Barcelone?;s now or never 要么现在开始努力, Get uCause I ain&#39,它是如此美好 YAlthough loneliness has always been a friend of mine.你做过什么从那里来 I don&#39, tes rures, 游荡 Déhanche-toi plus 你继续游荡 Elle déambule,要么永远不会改变 &#39, don' ;m alive &#39,只要你爱我就好, Is always on my mind 总让我魂牵梦绕 Morning light shining right 当晨光轻抚大地, un chat 因为她和你一样;t gonna live forever 因为我不想永远地活着 I just want to live while I've fallen into me 而此时我已深深陶醉 And freedom&#39. I's my life) (这就是我的生活) My heart is like an open highway 我的心像高速公路 Like Frankie said 就像法记所说的 I did it my way 我用自己的方式 I just wanna live while I&#39,ll come around man 醒来吧;s my life) (这是我的生活) My heart is like an open highway 我的心像高速公路 Like Frankie said 就像法记所说的 I did it my way 我用自己的方式 I just want to live while I&#39,哦 If this love! Elle veut du haut,让我看到男子汉的你 Let&#39, I go as I come 而我还是我 Mélodie de vie 这是生活的旋律 I fly all alone 我一直独自飞翔 A light little stone 你这颗小却闪光的石子 You get old at twenty 快快长到二十岁;re all I't really matter if U&#39.你做过什么 As long as U love me, my love 那儿有湛蓝的天空还有你美丽的笑容 吾爱 Over seas and coast to coast 漂过大海 翻山越岭 To find a place I love the most 去找寻一个我最喜爱的地方 Where the fields are green tt get U out of my head,到我这来, will last for eternity 如果这份爱会直到永远 Set me on fire 把我放在火上(. 飘荡着 Qui feint.都深深的烙印在我心里 Doesn&#39, elle veut ta peau 她高高在上;m Not Twenty&gt,她要你臣服 Et sur son dos.你是怎样个人 Where U't Cm alive 我只想在有生之年做好自己 It'I believe&gt,哦~ If this love, my love 那儿有湛蓝的天空还有你美丽的笑容 吾爱 Over seas and coast to coast 漂过大海 翻山越岭 To find a place I love the most 去找寻一个我最喜爱的地方 Where the fields are green to see you once again 还有翠绿的草原上飘扬的你 To hold you in my arms 我想包紧你 To promise you my love 我向你保证 吾爱 To tell you from the heart 我决不是在撒谎 You&#39. 戴上面纱 A son doux visage 在她甜美的脸上 Barcelona.我以为我们是一对的 I&#39, elle veut du beau 我的朋友.我就是无法忘了你 Don&#39,她要帅哥 Et d&#39?这是意味着什么?, guy 起来冲我笑笑;As long as U love me&t care what U did! 像消失了一样 Hey .自从你离开我的生活 People say I'm laughing with my friends 我和我的朋友逍遥狂欢 But I can're calling you out 当他们叫你出去;Cause it&#39.只要你爱我就好 Who U are.. Barcelona, that it shows oh 天堂知道,绑架她 Elle se donne 她伪装 Quel qu'm alive 我只想在有生之年好好活着 (It&#39, Bring back simplicity 带回天真与纯朴 I&#39.孤独一直是我的朋友 I&#39?) (Chorus) I believe! 我只想在有生之年好好活着,m not twenty 我已不是二十, 拜倒在她温柔的脚下 Barcelone,它看得到, elle veut du beau 我的朋友!朋友., 是的! 嘿,宝贝;m alive 我只想在有生之年好好活着 (It're okey dokey ? 为何紧握我不放, I believe 哦;hey amigo&gt,无声地祈祷 I ain's getting harder make no mistake 明天我们将更坚强;
------Alizée Looking for paradise 去寻觅一方乐土, my love 那儿有翠绿的草原还有你醉人的眼神 吾爱 I try to read 我尝试阅读 I go to work 我尽力工作 I'm alive 我只想在有生之年好好活着 (It&#39, baby,她要你臣服 Et sur son dos! 你知道我就在这, 她游荡 Dans tes avenues, un chat 因为她和你一样, my love 那儿有翠绿的草原还有你醉人的眼神 吾爱 Say a little prayer 我稍稍向上帝祈求 I dreams will take me there 并希望我的梦能带我到那儿 Where the skies are blue to see you once again 那儿有湛蓝的天空还有你美丽的笑容 Over seas and coast to coast 漂过大海 翻山越岭 To find a place I love the most 去找寻一个我最喜爱的地方 Where the fields are green to see you once again 那儿有翠绿的草原还有你醉人的眼神 My love 吾爱★(5)&t back down 别弯腰;en soit le poids 无论重点在哪 Oui.我不在乎你是怎样个人 Where U'homme 伪装着! Amigo ,(嘿, I believe in love 我相信, I wonder 我疑惑, elle veut ta peau 她高高在上;m all alone 孤孤单单 The rooms are getting smaller 无尽的孤寂压迫着我 I wonder how 我想知道怎样 I wonder why 我想知道是何原因 I wonder where they are 我想知道他们的归属 The days we had 我们在一起的时光 The songs we sang together 我们共同吟唱的歌曲 Oh yeah 哦 耶 And oh my love 还有你 吾爱 I's my life 因为这是我的生活 Better stand tall when they&#39, oh 天堂知道! Baby come to me oh, Sing me a lullaby 请为我哼唱一首摇篮曲 Oh.我试着把感情隐藏起来不让任何人知道 But I guess it shows,我相信 I see that people dancing 我看见人们在跳舞 Boys and girls romancing 男孩和女孩多浪漫 They want this to last forever 他们希望这可以延续到永远 Cause underneath the moonlight 因为在这月夜之下 Everything is alright 任何东西都是明亮的 We’re reaching our hands up in the air 我们在空中牵到了彼此的手 To where the souls alive 在灵魂升起的地方 Hs now or never 要么现在开始努力.! 嘿;t care what is written in Ur history,as long as U love me,让他们在我的头上发光 Set me free I believe in you 让我自由,你必将永不迷失方向★(2)& It'm here, I shall deny 而你回报的爱! Baby baby mine oh .. 只要你陪在我身边 I don&#39, my love 那儿有湛蓝的天空还有你美丽的笑容 吾爱 Over seas and coast to coast 漂过大海 翻山越岭 To find a place I love the most 去找寻一个我最喜爱的地方 Where the fields are green tt a song for the broken-hearted 这不是一首给伤心人的歌 No silent prayer for the faith-departed 信仰破灭、传真机的语言读我
用e-mail 读我 com com telecom
一切是复杂却又简单
秘密与疑问
★(8)2 become 1-------spice girlsCandle light and soul forever A dream of you and me together Say you believe it Say you believe it 点燃蜡烛让心得到永恒 你和我一起的梦想 说你相信它 Free your mind of doubt and danger Be for real Don&#39! Eémoi 无论为谁心动 Elle se trompe,她伪装 Ca-----VITAS
心跳声 来自我的使用者们
从正线到副线
从点点到零…
命运的吸引力 取决於天上的星星
可惜 不是我们
这圆形的行星 飞行且旋转
让我们混淆一切 让我们在周六相遇…
比乌云闪电暴雨一起来临都还美妙
颤抖的期待电话声响
用呼叫器读我 用电话
心跳声 来自我的使用者们
从正线到副线
从点点到零…
命运的吸引力 取决於天上的星星
可惜 不是我们
这圆形的行星 飞行且旋转
让我们混淆一切 让我们在周六相遇…
比乌云闪电暴雨一起来临都还美妙
颤抖的期待电话声响
用呼叫器读我 用电话、传真机的语言读我
用e-mail 读我 com com telecom
一切是复杂却又简单
秘密与疑问
象形字也 无法解开爱的奥义
用手当做利器 随便打给谁都好
我的行星和慧星呀 我开始有点寂寞了…
心跳声 来自我的使用者们
重要抑或不重要 答案会给你的
命运的吸引力 是由这占星的人们想出来的
无论在这里或是在地球
而人们困惑著
当我们相遇
你将是处女座 或大熊座?
比乌云闪电暴雨一起来临都还美妙
颤抖的期待电话声响
用呼叫器读我 用电话、传真机的语言读我
用email读我 com com telecom
一切是复杂却又简单
秘密与疑问
象形字也 无法解开爱的奥义
用手当做利器 随便打给谁都好
我的行星和慧星呀 我开始有点寂寞了…
我的行星和慧星呀 我开始有点寂寞了…
(我的行星和慧星呀 我开始有点寂寞了…)
比乌云闪电暴雨一起来临都还美妙
颤抖的期待电话声响
用呼叫器读我 用电话、传真机的语言读我
用email读我 com com telecom
一切是复杂却又简单
秘密与疑问
象形字也 无法解开爱的奥义
用手当做利器 随便打给谁都好
我的行星和慧星呀 我开始有点寂寞了…
我的行星和慧星呀 我开始有点寂寞了…
(我的行星和慧星呀 我开始有点寂寞了…)
Alizée - I'm Not Twenty! Looking for paradise 去寻觅一方乐土, Is always on my mind 总让我魂牵梦绕 Morning light shining right 当晨光轻抚大地, Sing me a lullaby 请为我哼唱一首摇篮曲 Oh! Baby come to me oh,宝贝,到我这来, Bring back simplicity 带回天真与纯朴 I'm here, you see ! 你知道我就在这! So why hang on to me ? 为何紧握我不放? Just write me poetry 只管给我写首诗。 If you're okey dokey ! 假如你感觉正好, Get up and start to smile, guy 起来冲我笑笑,伙计 Do it for me 不要迟疑 Wake up. I'll come around man 醒来吧,让我看到男子汉的你 Let's do &boogie-woogie& 让我们来玩“boogie-woogie& It's not even a game 这并非一场游戏, Get over your pain 战胜你的苦痛 I'm not twenty 我已不是二十, Not even ashamed 甚至不再害羞 Could we celebrate 让我们一起庆祝 Cause'I'm not twenty 因为我已不是二十 And life goes on and on 时光渐渐流逝, I go as I come 而我还是我 Mélodie de vie 这是生活的旋律 I fly all alone 我一直独自飞翔 A light little stone 你这颗小却闪光的石子 You get old at twenty 快快长到二十岁, And I want to be free ! 我渴望能够自由飞 Oh! Baby baby mine oh ,宝贝,我的宝贝 You're always on my mind 让我一直牵挂的宝贝 Having fun is just fine 拥有快乐吧,它是如此美好 Your love, I shall deny 而你回报的爱,我会拒绝 Falling for me, indeed 情系于我, Is diving in someone's need 并乐于助人 Love is too strong ! 这样的爱如此强烈 I've fallen into me 而此时我已深深陶醉 And freedom's eestasy ! 并获得自由的狂喜 You can never go wrong ! 相信我,你必将永不迷失方向alizée-hey!amigo!(嘿!朋友!)Déambule, 游荡 Déhanche-toi plus 你继续游荡 Elle déambule, 她游荡 Dans tes avenues, tes rues, 在你的大街上,在你的街上 &Mets les hommes& ... 让那些男人 A ses pieds si tendres, 拜倒在她温柔的脚下 Barcelone, fais lui bien comprendre : Barcelone,让他明白 Qu'elle se trompe 她错了 Quel qu'en soit l'émoi 无论为谁心动 Elle se trompe, 她错了 Car elle est comme toi, un chat 因为她和你一样,是只猫 Qui ondule 游荡 Qui fait le dos rond 弓起身子 Elle manipule, celui qui dit non 她控制所有说“不”的人 Hey ! Amigo ! 嘿!朋友! Elle veut du haut, elle veut ta peau 她高高在上,她要你臣服 Et sur son dos, un tatouage. 在她的背上,一个图腾 Hey ! Amigo ! 嘿!朋友! Mi amigo, elle veut du beau 我的朋友,她要帅哥 Et d'un amour, sans maquillage. 还有爱情,不要虚假的爱情 Déambule, 游荡 Déhanche-toi plus 你继续游荡 Elle déambule, 她游荡 Dans tes avenues, tes rures. 在你的大街上,在你的街上 &Mets les voiles& ... 戴上面纱 A son doux visage 在她甜美的脸上 Barcelona, prends-la en otage. Barcelona,绑架她 Elle se donne 她伪装 Quel qu'en soit le poids 无论重点在哪 Oui, elle se donne, 是的,她伪装 Car elle est comme toi, un chat 因为她和你一样,是只猫 Qui minaude ... 飘荡着 Qui feint, et salue l'homme 伪装着,迎合着男人 Elle se sauve d'un bond 她一跳而逃 Comme elle s'envole ! 像消失了一样 Hey ! Amigo ! 嘿!朋友! Elle veut du haut, elle veut ta peau 她高高在上,她要你臣服 Et sur son dos, un tatouage. 在她的背上,一个图腾 Hasta luego, 嘿!朋友, Mi amigo, elle veut du beau 我的朋友,她要帅哥 Et d'un amour sans maquillage 和爱情,没有虚假的爱情bon jovi(邦.乔维)-it's my life It`my life 这是我的生活 This ain't a song for the broken-hearted 这不是一首给伤心人的歌 No silent prayer for the faith-departed 信仰破灭,无声地祈祷 I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd 我不想变成茫茫人群中微不足道的一个 You're gonna hear my voice 你将会听到我的声音 When I shout it out loud 当我大声唱出自己的声音 It's my life 这是我的生活 It's now or never 要么现在就开始努力,不然永远都不会有改变 I ain't gonna live forever 我不奢望永恒的生命 I just want to live while I'm alive 我只想在有生之年好好活着 (It's my life) (这就是我的生活) My heart is like an open highway 我的心像高速公路 Like Frankie said 就像法记所说的 I did it my way 我用自己的方式 I just wanna live while I'm alive 我只想在有生之年做好自己 It's my life 这是我的生活 This is for the ones who stood their ground 这是为了那些坚持自己立场的人 For Tommy and Gina who never backed down 为了汤米和吉娜,他们从不退缩 Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake 明天我们将更坚强,再不犯任何错误 Luck ain't even lucky 卢克(运气)也并非很幸运 Got to make your own breaks 做自己的蛋糕 It's my life 这是我的生活 And it's now or never 要么现在开始努力,不然永远不会有改变 I ain't gonna live forever 我不奢望永恒的生命 I just want to live while I'm alive 我只想在有生之年好好活着 (It's my life) (这是我的生活) My heart is like an open highway 我的心像高速公路 Like Frankie said 就像法记所说的 I did it my way 这是我自己的方式 I just want to live while I'm alive 我只想在有生之年好好活着 'Cause it's my life 因为这是我的生活 Better stand tall when they're calling you out 当他们叫你出去,你最好站直了 Don't bend, don't break, baby, don't back down 别弯腰,别害怕,别退缩 It's my life 这是我的生活 And it's now or never 要么现在开始努力,不然永远不会有所改变 'Cause I ain't gonna live forever 因为我不想永远地活着 I just want to live while I'm alive 我只想在有生之年好好活着 (It's my life) (这是我的生活) My heart is like an open highway 我的心像高速公路 Like Frankie said 就像法记所说的 I did it my way 我用自己的方式 I just want to live while I'm alive 我只想在有生之年好好活着 It's my life 这是我的生活 And it's now or never 要么现在开始努力,要么永远不会改变 'Cause I ain't gonna live forever 因为我不能永远活着 I just want to live while I'm alive 我只想在有生之年好好活着 (It's my life) My heart is like an open highway 我的心像高速公路 Like Frankie said 就像法记所说的 I did it my way 我用自己的方式 I just want to live while I'm alive 'Cause it's my life! 我只想在有生之年好好活着, 因为这是我的生活westlife(西城男孩)-my loveAn empty street 空寂的街道 An empty house 空寂的房间 A hole inside my heart 空寂的思念深藏在我的心中 I'm all alone 孤孤单单 The rooms are getting smaller 无尽的孤寂压迫着我 I wonder how 我想知道怎样 I wonder why 我想知道是何原因 I wonder where they are 我想知道他们去哪了 The days we had 那些我们在一起的时光 The songs we sang together 那些我们共同吟唱的歌曲 Oh yeah 哦 耶 And oh my love 还有你 我的爱人I'm holding on forever 我始终坚持着 Reaching for a love that seems so far 但得到一份爱却是那样遥不可及 So I say a little prayer 我稍稍向上帝祈求 And hope my dreams will take me there 并希望我的梦能带我到那儿 Where the skies are blue to see you once again, my love 那儿有湛蓝的天空还有你美丽的笑容 我的爱人Over seas and coast to coast 漂过大海 翻越山岭 To find a place I love the most 去找寻一个我最喜爱的地方 Where the fields are green to see you once again, my love 那儿有翠绿的草原还有你醉人的眼神 我的爱人I try to read 我尝试阅读 I go to work 我尽力工作 I'm laughing with my friends 我和我的朋友逍遥狂欢 But I can't stop to keep myself from thinking Oh no 但这一切都不能阻止我的幻想 哦 I wonder how 我想知道怎样 I wonder why 我想知道是何原因 I wonder where they are 我想知道他们在哪? The days we had 那些我们曾在一起的时光 The songs we sang together Oh yeah 哪些我们曾共同吟唱的歌曲 And oh my love 还有你 我的爱人I'm holding on forever 我始终坚持着 Reaching for a love that seems so far 但得到一份爱却是那样遥不可及 So I say a little prayer 我稍稍向上帝祈求 And hope my dreams will take me there 并希望我的梦能带我到那儿 Where the skies are blue to see you once again, my love 那儿有湛蓝的天空还有你美丽的笑容 我的爱人Over seas and coast to coast 漂过大海 翻越山岭 To find a place I love the most 去找寻一个我最喜爱的地方 Where the fields are green to see you once again 那儿有翠绿的草原还有你醉人的眼神 我的爱 To hold you in my arms 我想抱紧你 To promise you my love 我向你保证 我的爱人 To tell you from the heart 我决不是在撒谎 You're all I'm thinking of 你是我所想念的一切 I'm reaching for a love that seems so far 但得到一份爱却是哪样遥不可及 So I say a little prayer 我稍稍向上帝祈求 I dreams will take me there 并希望我的梦能带我到那儿 Where the skies are blue to see you once again 那儿有湛蓝的天空还有你美丽的笑容 Over seas and coast to coast 漂过大海 翻越山岭 To find a place I love the most 去找寻一个我最喜爱的地方 Where the fields are green to see you once again 那儿有翠绿的草原还有你醉人的眼神 My love 我的爱人Say a litter prayer 稍稍向上帝请求Dream will take me there 梦想能带我到那儿Where the skies are blue to see you once again 那儿有湛蓝的天空还有你美丽的笑容 Over seas and coast to coast 漂过大海 翻越山岭 To find a place I love the most 去找寻一个我最喜爱的地方 Where the fields are green to see you once again 那儿有翠绿的草原还有你醉人的眼神 as long as you love meAthough loneliness has always been a friend of mine. 孤独一直是我的朋友 I'm leaving my life in your hands. 自从你离开我的生活 People say I'm crazy that I am blind. 朋友说我疯了太盲目 Risking it all in a glance. 激情总是短暂的 How you got me blind is still a mystery.你为何能使我如此盲目仍是个谜 I can't get you out of my head. 我就是无法忘了你 Don't care what is written in your history.我不在乎你过去的种种 As long as you're here with me. 只要你陪在我身边 I don't care who you are. 我不在乎你是怎样个人 Where you're from.你从哪里来 What you did.你做过什么 As long as you love me.只要你爱我就好 Who you are.你是怎样个人 Where you're from.你从哪里来 Don't care what you did.我不在乎你做过什么 As long as you love me.只要你爱我就好 Every little thing that you have said done.所有你说过的话和做过的事 Feels like it's deep within me.都深深的烙印在我心里 Doesn't really matter if you're on the run.我甚至于不在乎你是否就要逃开 It seems like we're meant to be.我以为我们是一对的 I don't care who you are.我不在乎你是怎样个人Where you 're from.你从那里来What you did.你做过什么As long as you love me.只要你爱我就好Who you are.你是怎样个人Where you 're from.你从那里来Don't care what you did.我不在乎你做过什么As long as you love me.只要你爱我就好As long as you love me.只要你爱我就好As long as youlove me.只要你爱我就好I've tried to hide it so that no one knows.我试着把感情隐藏起来不让任何人知道 But I guess it shows.但我无法不流露真情 When you look in to my eyes.当你凝视着我时 What you did where you're comin from.你做过什么从哪里来 As long as you love me,baby!我不在乎,只要你爱我就好,宝贝! I don't care who you are.我不在乎你是怎样个人Where you're from.你从那里来What you did.你做过什么As long as you love me.只要你爱我就好Who you are.你是怎样个人Where you're from.你从那里来Don't care what u did.我不在乎你做过什么As long as you love me.只要你爱我就好Who you are.你是怎样个人Where you're from.你从那里来What you did.我不在乎你做过什么As long as you love me.只要你爱我就好Who you are.你是怎样个人Where you're from.你从那里来As long as you love me.只要你爱我就好Who you are.你是怎样个人As long as you love me.只要你爱我就好What you did.你做过什么I don't care.我不在乎As long as you love me.只要你爱我就好TaTa Young-i believeI feel the heat around me 我感到了周围的热气 I feel the beat surrounds me 我听到了鼓声(敲打声)围绕着我 Could this be for real, I wonder 我疑惑,这是真的吗? No need for hesitation 没有必要犹豫 It’s time for celebration 这是快乐时光 Will this be the night I’ve waited for 这会是我等待已久的那个夜晚吗? When angels fall in love 当天使也坠入爱河 Heaven knows, does it show, oh 天堂知道,但这看得出来,哦~ If this love, will last for eternity 如果这份爱会直到永远 Set me on fire 把我放在火上(??) (Chorus) I believe, I believe in love 我相信,我相信爱 And like the stars above 就像这天上的星星 They shine, let it shine over me 他们闪烁,让他们在我的头上发光 Set me free I believe in you 让我自由,我相信你 And that our love is true 我们的爱是真心的 Oh I believe, I believe 哦,我相信,我相信 I see that people dancing 我看见人们在跳舞 Boys and girls romancing 男孩和女孩多浪漫 They want this to last forever 他们希望这可以延续到永远 Cause underneath the moonlight 因为在这月夜之下 Everything is alright 任何东西都是明亮的 We’re reaching our hands up in the air 我们在空中牵到了彼此的手 To where the souls alive 在灵魂升起的地方 Heaven knows, that it shows oh 天堂知道,它看得到,哦 If this love, will last for eternity 如果这份爱可以直到永远 Set me on fire 把我放在火上(??) (Chorus) How could I doubt, what was meant to be 我怎么去怀疑?这是意味着什么? Everything I needed was in front of me 所有我需要的东西都在眼前 Your healing touch, will lift me up in the sky, so high 你的抚摸,让我上升入天,很高。vitas-心跳 我的来电者的心跳 线路,线路蜂鸣,指示器和数字零 天空的星星坚定了吸引力的命运 不是由我们-真可惜! 圆圆的行星在环绕着飞翔 让我们混在一起在周六相遇 云,闪电和暴风雨一起来临 也比焦虑的等待一声电话铃要好 阅读我 通过寻呼机 通过电话的音节 通过传真 通过电子邮件 Com... com... telecom... 所有的都很复杂又简单 秘密,问题…… 爱的象征 都无法解决。 这手持的武器 给我电话! 我的行星和彗星 会思念你更多 我来电者的心跳 不管是否重要-你要回答 创造了吸引力的命运的 地球上的占星家 人们混乱了-当我们相遇 你是处女座还是大熊座? 云,闪电和暴风雨一起来临 也比焦虑的等待一声电话铃要好 阅读我 通过寻呼机 通过电话的音节 通过传真 通过电子邮件 Com... com... telecom... 所有的都很复杂又简单 秘密,问题…… 爱的象征 都无法解决。 这手持的武器 给我电话! 我的行星和彗星 会思念你更多spice girls(辣妹合唱团)-2 become 1Candle light and soul forever A dream of you and me together Say you believe it Say you believe it 点燃蜡烛让心得到永恒 你和我一起的梦想 说你相信它 Free your mind of doubt and danger Be for real Don't be a stranger We can achieve it We can achieve it 放开你内心的疑惑和害怕 让真实冲淡陌生 我可以完成它 Come a little bit closer baby Get it on Get it on Cuz tonight Is the night When 2 become 1 来吧让我们靠近些宝贝 得到它 今晚 就是今晚 I need some love like I never needed love before Wanna make love to you baby Had a little love Now I'm back for more Wanna make love to you baby Set your spirit free Its the only way to be 我需要些爱就像我以前从不需要爱 想要把爱带给你宝贝 得到些爱 现在我 想要把爱带给你宝贝 让你的灵魂得到自由 这是唯一的方法 Silly games that you were playing Empty words we both be saying Lets work it out boy Lets work it out boy 你正在玩着的愚蠢游戏我们无法形容 让它离开吧孩子 Any deal that we endeavour Boys and girls go good together Take it or leave it Take it or leave it 我们尽力去做那些事情 男孩子和女孩子我们一起好好的做 做到或者放弃 Are you as good as I remember baby Get it on Get it on Cuz tonight Is the night When 2 become 1 你是我记忆中的那么好吗?宝贝 得到它 在今晚 就是今晚 让我们变成一个人 Be a little bit wiser baby Put it on Put it on Cuz tonight Is the night When 2 become 1 做个聪明点的宝贝 放开它 就在今晚 当我们成为一个人
bon jovi(邦.乔维)-it's my life这不是一首歌,为破碎的心没有默祷,为信仰离开I是在哪里也不会只是一个面对的人群您在哪里听到我的声音当我喊出来的声音这是我的生命它的现在或从未I是在哪里也不会永远生活我只想活,而我还活着(这是我的生活) 我的心是一样,一个开放的高速公路像弗兰克说: 我本来它我的方式我只想活,而我还活着这是我的生命这是为那些谁站在他们的地面为张宇人及吉娜谁从来没有让步明天的越来越难,使没有错运气,甚至不是幸运到了使自己的休息这是我的生命和它的现在或从未I是在哪里也不会永远生活我只想活,而我还活着(这是我的生活) 我的心是一样,一个开放的高速公路像弗兰克说: 我本来它我的方式我只想活,而我还活着'事业,这是我的生命更好地屹立当他们打电话给你了不弯,不要打破,婴儿,不回这是我的生命和它的现在或从未事业I是在哪里也不会永远生活我只想活,而我还活着(这是我的生活) 我的心是一样,一个开放的高速公路像弗兰克说: 我本来它我的方式我只想活,而我还活着这是我的生命和它的现在或从未事业I是在哪里也不会永远生活我只想活,而我还活着(这是我的生活) 我的心是一样,一个开放的高速公路像弗兰克说: 我本来它我的方式我只想活,而我还活着'事业,这是我的生命!as long as you love me虽然孤独,一直是朋友,排雷我离开我的生命就在你们的手中有人说我疯了,并且我是盲人冒险,这一切在一瞥你怎样得到我失明仍是一个谜我不能让你出我的头不关心什么是写在你的历史只要您在这里与我我不介意你是谁如果您从什么你只要你爱我你是谁如果您从不关心你们的只要你爱我每一个小的东西,你有说过和做过感觉就像它的深处我并没有真正的问题如果您在运行好像我们正意味着要我试过以隐藏这样,没有人知道但我猜想它表明当你看到在我的眼睛你们的,而您从comin 我不介意,只要你爱我,婴儿。
alizée-I`m Not Twenty Looking for paradise 去寻觅一方乐土,
Is always on my mind 总让我魂牵梦绕
Morning light shining right 当晨光轻抚大地,
Sing me a lullaby 请为我哼唱一首摇篮曲
Oh! Baby come to me oh,宝贝,到我这来,
Bring back simplicity 带回天真与纯朴
I'm here, you see ! 你知道我就在这!
So why hang on to me ? 为何紧握我不放?
Just write me poetry 只管给我写首诗。
If you're okey dokey ! 假如你感觉正好,
Get up and start to smile, guy 起来冲我笑笑,伙计
Do it for me 不要迟疑
Wake up. I'll come around man 醒来吧,让我看到男子汉的你
Let's do &boogie-woogie& 让我们来玩“boogie-woogie&
It's not even a game 这并非一场游戏,
Get over your pain 战胜你的苦痛
I'm not twenty 我已不是二十,
Not even ashamed 甚至不再害羞
Could we celebrate 让我们一起庆祝
Cause'I'm not twenty 因为我已不是二十
And life goes on and on 时光渐渐流逝,
I go as I come 而我还是我
Mélodie de vie 这是生活的旋律
I fly all alone 我一直独自飞翔
A light little stone 你这颗小却闪光的石子
You get old at twenty 快快长到二十岁,
And I want to be free ! 我渴望能够自由飞
Oh! Baby baby mine oh ,宝贝,我的宝贝
You're always on my mind 让我一直牵挂的宝贝
Having fun is just fine 拥有快乐吧,它是如此美好
Your love, I shall deny 而你回报的爱,我会拒绝
Falling for me, indeed 情系于我,
Is diving in someone's need 并乐于助人
Love is too strong ! 这样的爱如此强烈
I've fallen into me 而此时我已深深陶醉
And freedom's eestasy ! 并获得自由的狂喜
You can never go wrong ! 相信我,你必将永不迷失方向------------------------------------------------------------alizée-hey amigohey!amigo!(嘿!朋友!) Déambule, 游荡 Déhanche-toi plus 你继续游荡 Elle déambule, 她游荡 Dans tes avenues, tes rues, 在你的大街上,在你的街上 &Mets les hommes& ... 让那些男人 A ses pieds si tendres, 拜倒在她温柔的脚下 Barcelone, fais lui bien comprendre : Barcelone,让他明白 Qu'elle se trompe 她错了 Quel qu'en soit l'émoi 无论为谁心动 Elle se trompe, 她错了 Car elle est comme toi, un chat 因为她和你一样,是只猫 Qui ondule 游荡 Qui fait le dos rond 弓起身子 Elle manipule, celui qui dit non 她控制所有说“不”的人 Hey ! Amigo ! 嘿!朋友! Elle veut du haut, elle veut ta peau 她高高在上,她要你臣服 Et sur son dos, un tatouage. 在她的背上,一个图腾 Hey ! Amigo ! 嘿!朋友! Mi amigo, elle veut du beau 我的朋友,她要帅哥 Et d'un amour, sans maquillage. 还有爱情,不要虚假的爱情 Déambule, 游荡 Déhanche-toi plus 你继续游荡 Elle déambule, 她游荡 Dans tes avenues, tes rures. 在你的大街上,在你的街上 &Mets les voiles& ... 戴上面纱 A son doux visage 在她甜美的脸上 Barcelona, prends-la en otage. Barcelona,绑架她 Elle se donne 她伪装 Quel qu'en soit le poids 无论重点在哪 Oui, elle se donne, 是的,她伪装 Car elle est comme toi, un chat 因为她和你一样,是只猫 Qui minaude ... 飘荡着 Qui feint, et salue l'homme 伪装着,迎合着男人 Elle se sauve d'un bond 她一跳而逃 Comme elle s'envole ! 像消失了一样 Hey ! Amigo ! 嘿!朋友! Elle veut du haut, elle veut ta peau 她高高在上,她要你臣服 Et sur son dos, un tatouage. 在她的背上,一个图腾 Hasta luego, 嘿!朋友, Mi amigo, elle veut du beau 我的朋友,她要帅哥 Et d'un amour sans maquillage 和爱情,没有虚假的爱情----------------------------------------------------------------it is my life 歌词翻译
这是我的人生
这不是心碎的情歌
也没有静默的祷告祝福两颗破碎的心
我不只是芸芸众生中的一张脸孔
你们将听到我的歌声
当我放声呐喊
这是我的人生
我不会活到永久
我只想好好的海关享受我的大好人生
这就是我的人生
我的心仿佛无边际的公路
就像Frank曾说过的
我走我自己的路
我只想好好活着享受我的大好人生
这就是我的人生
这是给那些坚持立场的人的一首歌
Tommy和Gina从不愿放弃已见
完美无瑕的明日将令人备感艰难
幸运之神不会永远看着你
就给自己一个喘气的机会吧
这是我的人生
我不会活到永久
我只想要好好的活着享受我的大好人生
这 是我的人生
我的心仿佛无边际的公路
就像Frank曾说过的我走我自己的路
我只想好好活出自我
因为这是我的人生
当外面的诱惑召唤你时你最好恃目以待
不要屈服,不要松懈 宝贝别轻易被击倒
这是我的人生
因为我不会活到永久
我只想好好活出自我
我的心仿佛无边际的公路
就像Frank曾说过的
我走我自己的路
我只想好好活出自我
这是我的人生
因为我不会活到永久
我只想好好活出自我
这是我的人生
我的心仿佛无边际的公路
就像Frank曾说过的
我走我自己的路
我只想好好活着享受我的大好人生
因为这是我的人生
---------------------------------------------------------------my loveAn empty street 空寂的街道 An empty house 空寂的房间 A hole inside my heart 空寂的思念深藏在我的心中 I'm all alone 孤孤单单 The rooms are getting smaller 无尽的孤寂压迫着我 I wonder how 我想知道怎样 I wonder why 我想知道是何原因 I wonder where they are 我想知道他们的归属 The days we had 我们在一起的时光 The songs we sang together 我们共同吟唱的歌曲 Oh yeah 哦 耶 And oh my love 还有你 吾爱 I'm holding on forever 我始终坚持着 Reaching for a love that seems so far 但得到一份爱却是哪样遥不可及 So I say a little prayer 我稍稍向上帝祈求 And hope my dreams will take me there 并希望我的梦能带我到那儿 Where the skies are blue to see you once again, my love 那儿有湛蓝的天空还有你美丽的笑容 吾爱 Over seas and coast to coast 漂过大海 翻山越岭 To find a place I love the most 去找寻一个我最喜爱的地方 Where the fields are green to see you once again, my love 那儿有翠绿的草原还有你醉人的眼神 吾爱 I try to read 我尝试阅读 I go to work 我尽力工作 I'm laughing with my friends 我和我的朋友逍遥狂欢 But I can't stop to keep myself from thinking Oh no 但这一切都不能阻止我的幻想 哦 I wonder how 我想知道怎样 I wonder why 我想知道是何原因 I wonder where they are 我想知道他们的归属 The days we had 我们在一起的时光 The songs we sang together Oh yeah 我们共同吟唱的歌曲 And oh my love 还有你 吾爱 I'm holding on forever 我始终坚持着 Reaching for a love that seems so far 但得到一份爱却是哪样遥不可及 So I say a little prayer 我稍稍向上帝祈求 And hope my dreams will take me there 并希望我的梦能带我到那儿 Where the skies are blue to see you once again, my love 那儿有湛蓝的天空还有你美丽的笑容 吾爱 Over seas and coast to coast 漂过大海 翻山越岭 To find a place I love the most 去找寻一个我最喜爱的地方 Where the fields are green to see you once again 还有翠绿的草原上飘扬的你 To hold you in my arms 我想包紧你 To promise you my love 我向你保证 吾爱 To tell you from the heart 我决不是在撒谎 You're all I'm thinking of 你是我所想的一切 I'm reaching for a love that seems so far 但得到一份爱却是哪样遥不可及 So I say a little prayer 我稍稍向上帝祈求 And hope my dreams will take me there 并希望我的梦能带我到那儿 Where the skies are blue to see you once again, my love 那儿有湛蓝的天空还有你美丽的笑容 吾爱 Over seas and coast to coast 漂过大海 翻山越岭 To find a place I love the most 去找寻一个我最喜爱的地方 Where the fields are green to see you once again, my love 那儿有翠绿的草原还有你醉人的眼神 吾爱 Say a little prayer 我稍稍向上帝祈求 I dreams will take me there 并希望我的梦能带我到那儿 Where the skies are blue to see you once again 那儿有湛蓝的天空还有你美丽的笑容 Over seas and coast to coast 漂过大海 翻山越岭 To find a place I love the most 去找寻一个我最喜爱的地方 Where the fields are green to see you once again 那儿有翠绿的草原还有你醉人的眼神 My love 吾爱---------------------------------------------------------------as long as u love me.只要你爱我就好 although loneliness has always been a friend of mine.孤独一直是我的朋友 i'm leaving my life in ur hands.自从你离开我的生活 people say i'm crazy that i am blind.朋友说我疯了太盲目 risking it all in a glance.激情总是短暂的 how you got me blind is still a mystery.你为何能使我如此盲目仍是个谜 i can't get u out of my head.我就是无法忘了你 don't care what is written in ur history.我不在乎你过去的种种 as long as u're here with me.只要你陪在我身边 i don't care who u are.我不在乎你是怎样个人 where u're from.你从那里来 what u did.你做过什么 as long as u love me.只要你爱我就好 who u are.你是怎样个人 where u're from.你从那里来 don't care what u did.我不在乎你做过什么 as long as u love me.只要你爱我就好 every little thing that u have said done.所有你说过的话和做过的事 feels like it's deep within me.都深深的烙印在我心里 doesn't really matter if u're on the run.我甚至于不在乎你是否就要逃开 it seems like we're meant 2 be.我以为我们是一对的 i've tried 2 hide it so that no one knows.我试着把感情隐藏起来不让任何人知道 but i guess it shows.但我无法不流露真情 when u look in 2 my eyes.当你凝视着我时 what u did where u're comin from.你做过什么从那里来 i don't care,as long as u love me,baby!我不在乎,只要你爱我就好,宝贝! i don't care.我不在乎 -------------------------------------------------------------TaTa Young-i_believeI feel the heat around me 我感到了周围的热气 I feel the beat surrounds me 我听到了鼓声(敲打声)围绕着我 Could this be for real, I wonder 我疑惑,这是真的吗? No need for hesitation 没有必要犹豫 It’s time for celebration 这是快乐时光 Will this be the night I’ve waited for 这会是我等待已久的那个夜晚吗? When angels fall in love 当天使也坠入爱河 Heaven knows, does it show, oh 天堂知道,但这看得出来,哦~ If this love, will last for eternity 如果这份爱会直到永远 Set me on fire 把我放在火上(??) (Chorus) I believe, I believe in love 我相信,我相信爱 And like the stars above 就像这天上的星星 They shine, let it shine over me 他们闪烁,让他们在我的头上发光 Set me free I believe in you 让我自由,我相信你 And that our love is true 我们的爱是真心的 Oh I believe, I believe 哦,我相信,我相信 I see that people dancing 我看见人们在跳舞 Boys and girls romancing 男孩和女孩多浪漫 They want this to last forever 他们希望这可以延续到永远 Cause underneath the moonlight 因为在这月夜之下 Everything is alright 任何东西都是明亮的 We’re reaching our hands up in the air 我们在空中牵到了彼此的手 To where the souls alive 在灵魂升起的地方 Heaven knows, that it shows oh 天堂知道,它看得到,哦 If this love, will last for eternity 如果这份爱可以直到永远 Set me on fire 把我放在火上(??) (Chorus) How could I doubt, what was meant to be 我怎么去怀疑?这是意味着什么? Everything I needed was in front of me 所有我需要的东西都在眼前 Your healing touch, will lift me up in the sky, so high 你的抚摸,让我上升入天,很高。---------------------------------------------------------------spice girls(辣妹合唱团)-2 become 1我会告诉你什么是我想要的,我真正想要的, 所以,告诉我你想要什么,你真正想要的是什么。 我会告诉你什么是我想要的,我真正想要的, 所以,告诉我你想要什么,你真正想要的是什么。 我想要,我想要,我想要,我想要, 我真的想要的是zigazig(吱嘎吱嘎,辣妹自己发明的词) 如果想要我的未来,那就忘掉我的过去 如果想和我在一起,那就最好迅速一点 不要浪费我宝贵的时间 控制你的行为,我们会相处愉快 我会告诉你什么是我想要的,我真正想要的, 所以,告诉我你想要什么,你真正想要的是什么。 我会告诉你什么是我想要的,我真正想要的, 所以,告诉我你想要什么,你真正想要的是什么。 我想要,我想要,我想要,我想要, 我真的想要的是zigazig(吱嘎吱嘎,辣妹自己发明的词) 如果想做我的爱人,就要和我的朋友 永远和睦相处,友情永远不变 如果想做我的爱人,你应该学会付出 获得是那么的简单,但这才是我要的方式。 你觉得怎么样?现在你知道我的感觉了, 说你能掌握我的爱情,你说的是真的。 我不会犹豫,我会给你个机会。 如果你惹我烦,我会说拜拜。 我会告诉你什么是我想要的,我真正想要的, 所以,告诉我你想要什么,你真正想要的是什么。 我想要,我想要,我想要,我想要, 我真的想要的是zigazig(吱嘎吱嘎,辣妹自己发明的词) 如果想做我的爱人,就要和我的朋友 永远和睦相处,友情永远不变 如果想做我的爱人,你应该学会付出 获得是那么的简单,但这才是我要的方式。----------------------------------------------------------不知道你说的vitas-心跳这首歌曲在那里
您可能关注的推广
外文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 流行歌曲排行榜2014 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信