田海水天使英文怎么写写啊

“我不要救生圈,我要被快乐的海水吞没”这句话用英语怎么说?_百度作业帮
“我不要救生圈,我要被快乐的海水吞没”这句话用英语怎么说?
Let me up and down with the happiness seawater,leave the buoy alone.
I don't want life-buoy. Let me submerge in happy sea.
I don't need the lifesaver/lifebuoy, let me be swallowed (up) by the seawater of happiness.
I don't need life buoy ,I want to be swallowed up by the happy seawater .
您可能关注的推广吴海水英文怎么写有谁知道的可以告诉额哇.本人会非常的感谢.知道的在联系额_百度作业帮
吴海水英文怎么写有谁知道的可以告诉额哇.本人会非常的感谢.知道的在联系额
英文拼中文名字 就是 拼音 只不过英文名字姓在后面 haishui wu
音译版英文名:Highshine Wu语义版英文名:Seawater Wu、Sea Wu 拼音版英文名:Haishui Wu
通常两种方式:1.Wu Haishui2.Haishui Wu你自己选择吧!
您可能关注的推广秋天涨潮时,尤以西部岸堤景色最佳,海浪拍岸,激起数十米巨浪,轰然作响,蔚为壮观,退潮后,海水后退一百米,礁岩沙滩上满是赶海挖蛤蜊的游人。近年来,青岛开展了“挽留海鸥”活动,每到秋冬风平浪静时,成千上万只海欧在湾内低飞回翔,与蔚蓝的天,远处的回澜阁、近处观景赏海的人们构成一幅和谐画卷的翻译:When high tides in autumn, particularly in the West of Andi color best, waves lapping, prompting dozens of metres high waves, characterised rattling, awe-inspiring, spectacular after low tide, the sea back 100 meters, reef on the beach is full of visitors to the ganhai dig clams. In recent years, th 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
秋天涨潮时,尤以西部岸堤景色最佳,海浪拍岸,激起数十米巨浪,轰然作响,蔚为壮观,退潮后,海水后退一百米,礁岩沙滩上满是赶海挖蛤蜊的游人。近年来,青岛开展了“挽留海鸥”活动,每到秋冬风平浪静时,成千上万只海欧在湾内低飞回翔,与蔚蓝的天,远处的回澜阁、近处观景赏海的人们构成一幅和谐画卷
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Fall at high tide, especially in view of the best western Andi, waves lapping, sparking tens of meters waves, crashing sound, spectacular, at low tide, the sea back a hundred meters, the reef on the beach full of sea rush to dig clams visitors. In recent years, Qingdao has launched the "retention Se
When high tides in autumn, particularly in the West of Andi color best, waves lapping, prompting dozens of metres high waves, characterised rattling, awe-inspiring, spectacular after low tide, the sea back 100 meters, reef on the beach is full of visitors to the ganhai dig clams. In recent years, th
When autumn rising tide, is especially best by the western bunding scenery, the ocean waves strike the shore, arouse the dozens of rice very rough sea waves, makes noise loudly, splendid sight, after the ebb tide, the sea water retrocedes 100 meters, in the reef crag sand beach full is catches up wi
autumn tide embankment, particularly in the western coast scenery best, waves washing the shore, and aroused a few 10 meter high waves, spectacularly, after a magnificent tide, the sea water reef retreat on the beach, 100 meters above the sea-dug clams from the visitors. In recent years, Qingdao has
When high tides in autumn, particularly in the West of Andi color best, waves lapping, prompting dozens of metres high waves, characterised rattling, awe-inspiring, spectacular after low tide, the sea back 100 meters, reef on the beach is full of visitors to the ganhai dig clams. In recent years, th第一海水浴场用英语怎么说_百度知道
第一海水浴场用英语怎么说
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
The first seawater bathing
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
海水浴场的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您的位置:&>&&>&&>&
汉译英:经典成语趣译之“人不可貌相,海水不可斗量”
kira86 于发布 l 已有人浏览
人不可貌相,海水不可斗量有人译为:A man can not be known by his look, nor can the ocean be measured by a
人不可貌相,海水不可斗量
有人译为:A man can not be known by his look, nor can the ocean be measured by a dipper.
这样的译法只是直译,如果能够稍加修改,老外就能了解:A man can not be judged by his appearance, nor can the water in the sea be measured by a bucket.
不过,老外通常的说法是这样的:We can not judge a person by appearance only.或You can not judge a book by its cover.(意思是:一本书的好坏取决于它的内容,而不是它的封面装帧的漂亮与否。)
相关英语学习内容
翻译赏析&|&翻译赏析&|&翻译赏析&|&翻译赏析&|&翻译赏析&|&翻译赏析&|&
翻译赏析&|&翻译赏析&|&翻译赏析&|&翻译赏析&|&翻译赏析&|&翻译赏析&|&
匿名发表&&
您还能输入300字
单词翻译头条
单词翻译最新更新
英语阅读最新头条
英语阅读最新推荐
散文佳作汉译英翻译赏析:Dream梦,介绍由中国散文家巴金的作品《梦》的汉译英翻译赏
艾青诗集汉译英赏析:Transparent Night 透明的夜,收集了艾青诗集:透明的夜,含中英文
英语阅读阅读排行