介绍把乐带回家2015李易峰峰的演讲搞带翻译

Good afternoon,boys and girls!    I&m very glad to stand here and give you a short speech! To begin with ,I want to pop a question .Does everybody dream a good dream last night? Actually ,Today I want to talk about dream with you. Of course, What I want to talk is not a dream you have last night,but a dream about life.    Every one has dreams about life, different dreams at different life stage,and we need dreams to support us. Dreams are like the stars we never reach in the sky,but like most mariners,we can chart our course by them. With the dream,we have a direction,with a direction, we were no longer confused.With the dream, there is hope,With hope, we have the strength to fight.    Life is tough,and there are always ups and downs, maybe we fail in the way to our aims,and we may feel depressed ,whenever at this time, the dream in our heart can always confort us, encourage us ,and support us to move ahead .    So bear in mind your dream and never give up your dream easily. look into the great people&s experiences, you may find the truth that good dream makes a good one, because there is nothing like a dream to create the future and build up our body .    Finally ,I would suggest. Have a dream in mind and keep pursuing on it. Try to use your time sensibly, do what you should do to make your dream come ture. Although it is a hard job to get to the top of your dreaming mountain, but as the saying says, &mountain&s high, but man makes the peak&. As long as we keep, we will finally fullfill it .
    下午好,男孩和女孩!我很高兴站在这里给你一个简短的讲话!首先,我要流行的问题。每个人都有个好梦的最后一晚吗?实际上,今天我想和你谈谈梦想。当然,我想说的不是你的梦想昨晚,而是一个关于生活的梦想。每个人都有梦想的生活,不同的梦想,不同的人生阶段,我们需要梦想来支持我们。理想就象是星星我们永远无法到达,在天空,但最喜欢的水手一样,我们的航程可。和梦想,我们有一个方向,一个方向,我们不再迷茫。有梦,就有希望,有希望,我们有力量去战斗。生活是很艰苦的,而且总有起伏,也许我们不能在我们的目标的方式,我们可能会感到沮丧,每当这个时候,我们心中的梦想总是可以安慰我们,鼓励我们,支持我们前进。所以记住你的梦想,永不放弃你的梦想很容易。看看这个伟大的人经验,你会发现真理,好梦是好的,因为没有什么比梦想更能创造未来,建立我们的身体。最后,我想建议。有一个梦想,追求它。要明智地使用你的,做你应该做什么来让你的梦想成真。虽然这是一个很辛苦的工作来顶你的梦想山,但俗话说,&山的高度,但男人使峰值&。只要我们坚持,我们将最终实现它。
内容相关:
阅读:0 次
推荐英语口语
-就到中国英语网
英语评论请尽量用-纯英文-来评论吧!
同意评论声明
英语Digg排行
推荐英语培训
最新英语学习
推荐英语学习当前位置: &
最精彩的大学生英语演讲稿(带翻译)
身为大学生的我们经常会站在台上做各种各样的演讲,每一次完美的演讲都是台下一遍一遍地背诵范文,大声朗读的结果。接下来编辑老师就针对&我对未来充满信心&这一话题提供了这篇大学生英语演讲稿,希望大家喜欢!
i believe in our future
honorable judges, fellow students:
recently, ther is a heated debate in our society. the college students are the beneficiaries of a rare privilege, who receive exceptional education at extraordinary places. but will we be able to face the challenge and support ourselves against all odds? will we be able to better the lives of others? will we be able to accept the responsibility of building the future of our country?
the cynics say the college students are the pampered lost generation, which would cringe at the slightest discomfort. but the cynics are wrong. the college students i see are eagerly learning about how to live independently. we help each other clean the dormitory, go shopping and bargain together, and take part time jobs to supplement our pocket money.
the cynics say we care for nothi and we neglect the need for character cultivation. but again, the cynics are wrong. we care deeply for each other, we cherish freedom, we treasure justice, and we seek truth. last week, thousands of my fellow students had their blood type tested in order to make a contribution for the children who suffer from blood cancer.
as college students, we are adolescents at the critical turning point in our lives. we all face a fundamental choice: cynicism or faith, each will profoundly impact our future, or even the future of our country. i believe in all my fellow classmates. though we are still inexperienced and even a little bit childish. i believe that we have the courage and faith to meet any challenge and take on our responsibilities. we are preparing to assume new responsibilities and tasks, and to use the education we have received to make our world a better place. i believe in our future.
thank you!
将此信息分享到:英语关于健康演讲稿――Health的重要性带翻译_英语演讲稿_第一范文网
英语关于健康演讲稿――Health的重要性带翻译
“英语关于健康演讲稿――health的重要性带翻译”来自  there are many people who think that wealth is better than health. i used to think so until one day i read a story about howard hughes. he was an american billionaire who got anything he wanted. however, in the last twenty years of his life, his health began to deteriorate and he was miserable. he had the best doctors and nurses. however, he could still find no relief. i realized that health is worth all the money in the world. if you have millions of dollars but your health is poor, you will not be able to do what you want to do. so i would like to say don’t hurt yourself trying to make money. instead take care of your body and be happy with what you do have. health is more important.   which is more important, health or wealth? it is a hot topic among people. i can hardly answer this question. i didn’t realize that health is more imporant until i saw a businessman’s real life.   a successful businessman, one of my father’s friends, devoted himseff to his business. he works from morning to night every day. there is no weekends in his mind. he often says, "i must earn much money so that i can get what i want. "lately, he is ill. though he has a lot of money, he can do nothing but lie in the hospital’s bed.   so i think health is more important than wealth“英语关于健康演讲稿――health的重要性带翻译”来自. people can do nothing if they are always in poor health, let alone happiness. no matter we are rich or not, we can not ignore the importance of health.   中文翻译:   很多人都认为财富宫比健康更重要。在读到howard hughes的故事之前,我也是这么认为的。howard hughes是美国的一个亿万富翁,能得到他想得到的任何东西。但是在他生命最后的二十年中,他的身体变得很糟糕,他很悲惨。他有最好的医生和护士,但仍得不到解脱。我意识到在这个世界上,好的身体抵得上所有的金钱。因为即使你有百万美元但身体糟糕,也不能做你想做的事情。因此我想说的是关心你的身体,对你所拥有的一切感到高兴,不要为挣钱损害你的身体。健康更重要。   健康和财富哪个更重要?这是人们常爱谈论的一个话题。我以前回答不出这个问题,但是现在从一个商人的真实生活中我意识到健康更重要。   我父亲的一位朋友,一个成功的商人,全身心投入到他的工作中。每天从早工作到晚,在他心目中根本没有周末的概念。他经常说:“我必须多挣钱,这样就可以想干什么就干什么。”近来,他病倒了,除了躺在医院病床上,什么也不能做。   所以,我认为健康比财富更重要。如果一个人身体总是不好,他什么也做不成,更不用谈幸福了。不管我们贫穷还是富有,都不能忽视健康的重要性
英语关于健康演讲稿――Health的重要性带翻译 相关文章:查看更多>>}

我要回帖

更多关于 把乐带回家李易峰 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信