高中英语演讲稿稿,有内涵一点的,时尚一点的

集需要一片英语演讲稿关于保护动物要大学的水平,不要抄袭作文,比如百度上的保护环境也可以,但是最好是保护动物.内容生动形象,富有内涵和深意,不要肤浅,泛泛而谈希望,Thank you_百度作业帮
集需要一片英语演讲稿关于保护动物要大学的水平,不要抄袭作文,比如百度上的保护环境也可以,但是最好是保护动物.内容生动形象,富有内涵和深意,不要肤浅,泛泛而谈希望,Thank you
Animals Need Protecting Animals are natural resources that people have wasted all through our history. Animals have been killed for their fur and feathers, for food, for sport, and simply because they were in the way. Thousands of kinds of animals have disappeared from the earth forever. Hundreds more are on the danger list today. About 170 kinds in the United States aloneare considered in danger.
Why should people care? Because we need animals, and because once they are gone, there will never be any more.Animals are more than just beautiful or interesting. They are more than just a source of food. Every animal has its place in the balance of nature. Destroying one kind of animal can create many problems. For example, when farmers killed large numbers of hawks, the farmers’ stores of corn and grain were destroyed by rats and mice. Why? Because hawks eat rats and mice, with no hawks to keep down their numbers, the rats and mice multiplied quickly.
Luckily, some people are working to help save the animals. Some groups raise money to let people know about the problem. And they try to get the governments to pass laws protecting animals in danger. Quite a few countries have passed laws. These laws forbid the killing of any animal or planton the danger list. Slowly, the number of some animals in danger is growing.用英文描述上一个生日会,简单一点的演讲稿.上一生日会3.要简单一点,打完有加分、少一点2~3分钟,_百度作业帮
用英文描述上一个生日会,简单一点的演讲稿.上一生日会3.要简单一点,打完有加分、少一点2~3分钟,
The last birthday party I attended was on 5th March. It was great! there were clowns, cakes, delicious food and drinks. The part of the party that i really liked is that i was able to hang out with my friends, and we were able to do whatever we wanted. We had a great time, and we played the play-station, and we also watched movies. They were fantastic. Other than that, we also played truth or dare, we asked questions like "Who is the one that you currently like?", through the games, we got to know each other better than before.
But there was also parts of the party that i don't really like. Some of the people who attended the party was careless, and weren't careful with the food they eat. They dropped food everywhere, thus when people walk over it, the crumbs will be everywhere! They dirtied the floor, the sofa, and also tissue was all over the place in the toilet! They should learn how to behave themselves!
Over all, the party was great, other than the fact that people weren't behaving themselves. I really enjoyed it!这样够长吗?
您可能关注的推广我是高一的班长 求大家帮忙想一篇演讲稿 要求 语句简洁 有内涵 200字左右就行了 也可以图片回_百度知道
我是高一的班长 求大家帮忙想一篇演讲稿 要求 语句简洁 有内涵 200字左右就行了 也可以图片回
我是高一的畅礌扳啡殖独帮扫爆激班长 求大家帮忙想一篇演讲稿 要求 语句简洁 有内涵 200字左右就行了也可以图片回复
各位同学: 下午好 在这个新组建的班集体中,我很荣幸地成为其中一员。大家相处不过 2 周时日,部分同学可能 还不认识我,也不了解我。请允许我先作一个简短的自我介绍。我姓,名乃取不同之意。我来自于原 高一(3)班,原任其班班长。总体上讲,有较强的责任意识和领导能力。 攻读学业,提高自己,接受高考的检验,走向美好的未来这一共同的目标,使我们相聚 在一起。能相互关心,相互理解,相互支持,相互帮助,协调一致,营造一个团结和谐,紧张有序, 舒心向上的学习环境,结成一个勇于攻关,不惧挑战,众志成城的战斗集体,对我们这些憧憬明天的 高中生来讲至关重要。同学们六十多人,想法各异,爱好不同,要使学校的安排得到落实,各项活动 能正常,优秀地进行。就得有同学站出来做这一组织协调工作,为班集体的稳定、团结与发展做出实 事。 此时,一定有人想要问,我为什么愿意担任班长一职。 其实,要长篇大论地言辞说,我也不知道为什么。我就是想多为班级体做点事,多用自己 的力量做出贡献。例如,上学期多次集体买书,每次总能以 1 元或半元的优惠拿到书。或许对于个人 来说这点钱不算什么。但于我而言我觉得不论多少,那却是通过自己能力与努力为同学所省下的钱。 这钱也可以拿来充班费啊。这是一种成功感。 我想我该当个实干家,不需要那些美丽的词汇来修饰。工作锻炼了我,生活造就了我。成 功学家卡耐基说:“不要怕推销自己,只要你认为自己有才华,你就有资格认为自己能担任这个或那个 职务。 ” 自信是第一步,罗曼罗兰告诉我,只有你先相信自己,然后别人才会相信你。此处指的是“自信”而不是“自大”或“自恋” 。我之所以今天能站在这里,大部分是源于我的自信。当然,能力也很 重要,我的信心与能力永远是成正比的。 班长一职,需畅礌扳啡殖独帮扫爆激要较好的领导能力和责任心。 具体来说,首先最基本的是态度,在工作中敬业奉献、敢于管理、敢于负责。还要以身作 则、严于律己、团结同学、平等待人。作为一个学生干部,更要的是以班集体利益为重,主动为同学 服务,为老师分忧。而不能光从自己的私利出发点为学生服务。服务意思是学生干部所要具备的最基 本素质,要实实在在,勤勤恳恳地,要肩负起一份责任,热爱工作,自愿牺牲一些时间和精力,坚持 到底。没有责任心的干部绝对不会高效率、高质量的完成工作。 有良好的责任心与之相适应的是策划能力与协调能力。
大哥 你复制别人的吧
拿破仑有句名言:“不想当将军的士兵不是好士兵”。 我认为,班长不只是个称号,不只是个光环,它背后有实质性的内容,与同学们息息相关。所以,假若我当选,我不会让这个“长”成为一个虚名。 班长应该是架在老师与同学之间的一座桥梁,是老师的得力助手。不过,我得先从自我做起,严格要求自己,起表率作用;其次,我会在任何时候、任何情况下,都能想同学们之所想,急同学们之所急,敢于坚持原则,敢于积极为同学们谋求正当的权益。班长作为一个班集体的带头人物,我有能力处理好班级的各种事务。 人人都有志向,人人都积极主动为他人服务。我们只有不断实践,才能形成良好的校风、校貌,才能使我们这个集体不断前进,不断地取得胜利,从胜利一步步走向辉煌。   我会经住考验的,相信在大家的共同努力下,我们的班级一定能搞得十分出色,成为全校先进班级
按默认排序
其他2条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能为我准备一篇英语演讲稿?有趣一点的
谁能为我准备一篇英语演讲稿?有趣一点的 10
谁能为我准备一篇英语演讲稿?有趣一点的
注意,我六年级水平
补充:有趣一点的,注意,是小故事,不需要很长很长,花几分钟就能讲完的有趣的英语小故事
不区分大小写匿名
I love English--英语演讲稿 As everyone knows,English is very important today.It has been used everywhere in the world.It has become the most common language on Internet and for international trade. If we can speak English well,we will have more chance to succeed.Because more and more people have taken notice of it,the number of the people who go to learn English has increased at a high speed.
But for myself,I learn English not only because of its importance and its usefulness,but also because of my love for it.When I learn English, I can feel a different way of thinking which gives me more room to touch the world.When I read English novels,I can feel the pleasure from the book which is different from reading the translation.When I speak English, I can feel the confident from my words.When I write English,I can see the beauty which is not the same as our Chinese...
I love English,it gives me a colorful dream.I hope I can travel around the world one day. With my good English, I can make friends with many people from different contries.I can see many places of great intrests.I dream that I can go to London,because it is the birth place of English.
I also want to use my good English to introduce our great places to the English spoken people,I hope that they can love our country like us.
I know, Rome was not built in a day. I believe that after continuous hard study, one day I can speak English very well.
If you want to be loved, you should learn to love and be lovable. So I believe as I love English everyday , it will love me too.
I am sure that I will realize my dream one day!
Thank you!
亲爱的老师,同学们:
我很高兴可以在这个课堂上做一次演讲。这一次,我想谈谈英语。我的话题是我爱英语。
正如每个人所知,英语在今天十分重要。它已经被应用到世界的各个角落。它已经成为商业上最为通用的一门语言并广泛的用于国际贸易。如果我们能说好英语,我们就有更多的机会成功。因为越来越多的人注意到这一点,学英语的人数正在已很高的速度增长。
但是对我而言,我学英语不仅仅因为它的重要性以及它的实用性,更是因为我喜爱英语。当我学英语时,我可以体会到一种不同的思维方式,它可以给我更多接触世界的空间。当我读英语小说时,我能感受到不同于阅读翻译文的快乐。当我说英语时,我可以感到自信。当我写英语时,我能够感到不同于汉语的那种美……
我爱英语,它给了我一个色彩斑斓的梦。我希望有朝一日我可以畅游世界,用我流利的英语,我可以和世界各地的人交友。我能看到许多的名胜。我希望我能够到伦敦去,因为那里是英语的故乡。
我也希望用我流利的英语来将我们的名胜介绍给说英语的朋友,我希望他们可以像我们一样的爱我们的国家。
我知道,罗马不是一天筑成的。(成功需要日积月累。)我相信在持续不断的努力学习下,总有一天我可以拥有一口流利的英语。
如果你想被爱,你就应该学着去爱他人。所以我相信我对英语的爱定将换来它对我的爱。
我相信总有一天我会实现我的梦!
期中考试的战役就要打响,我们将又要投入到紧张而又有序的复习当中。期中考试是对全校师生半个学期以来工作和学习的一次检阅,全校师生都必须以认真、严肃、负责的态度对待这次期中考试。
Mid-term examination of the campaign will be launched, we will have input into the tense and orderly review them. Mid-term examination for school teachers and students half a semester of work since the last review and learning, school teachers and students must be in a serious, serious and responsible attitude towards the examination period. 
同学们只有有效的复习,才能达到事半功倍的效果。孔子说过“学而时习之,不亦说乎?”意思是学了新知识,然后有计划地按时地去复习它,也是一件快乐的事情。心理学研究表明,遗忘是人的必然,世上从来就没有真正过目不忘的人,学得的知识需要不断的重复的记忆,才能使它在你的大脑留下深深的印痕。而考前的总结性复习、系统性复习更是一种有效的“温故”,通过复习,对学过的知识能够掌握得更牢固,对未学的知识有时甚至也能无师自通,体验到豁然开朗的美妙感觉。同学们,在我们身边总会有些同学平时聪明伶俐,对于老师课堂上讲的内容,一听就明白,理解的也比别人快,按理说,这么聪明的学生,学习应该很优秀,但是,事与愿违,他的成绩很一般。这是为什么呢?原来他没有进行很好的复习。
Students only effective review can be highly effective. Confucius said, &when learning of science and does not have even said that?& Mean learning new knowledge, and then planned to review it on time, is a happy thing. Psychological studies have shown that people forget is inevitable, the world has never really did not forget to read, learn the knowledge of the need to repeat the memory, you can make it in the deep impression left by the brain. The test summary of the review, a more systematic review is an effective, &Wen Gu,& through the review, the knowledge learned to be more firm grasp on the knowledge and sometimes not even be able to self-taught, experience The wonderful feeling to suddenly see the light. Students, some of us in the usual bright students, classroom teachers for speaking, on a aware of and understand than the others soon, reason, so smart students, learning should be very good, but did not His performance is very general. Why? He was not a very good review. 
著名的桥梁学专家茅以升记忆力超人,很多人曾经询问他的记忆秘诀,他回答说:“说起来也很简单,就是重复!重复!再重复!”是啊,学过的东西,只有反复复习,才能牢固地记忆,并能应用自如。由此可见,复习对每位同学都显得尤为重要。
Well-known bridge expert Mao Yisheng superhuman memory, a lot of people have asked about his memories of the secret, he replied: &it also said that simply repeat! Repeat! Repeat!& Yes ah, learned things that only repeated Review in order to firmly memory and applications with ease. This shows that the review of each students is especially important.
因此每位同学要记住,有老师指导的每一节复习课都是复习中的重中之重,因为这些课都是老师精心准备好,安排好的,复习课上看似都在重复平时学过的内容,其实,已是一种浓缩,一种总结,一种归纳,更是一种提高。这些课有助于同学们理清复习的思路,提高复习的效果。希望同学们把握好课堂,上课要注意力集中,跟着老师的讲课节奏,做好课堂笔记,听好每一分钟的课。
Therefore, each student must keep in mind that there are teachers to guide each section of the review class is the top priority in the review because these courses are well-prepared teacher, arranged, the review appears to be on course to repeat in normal times Learned, in fact, is a condensed, a summary of a sum, it is also a raise. These courses will help students sort out the review ideas to improve the effectiveness of review. I hope the students have a good grasp of the classroom, the school must focus on and follow the teacher&s lecture rhythm, do a good job in the classroom notes, listen to every minute of a good lesson.
 同学们,“没有最好,只有更好”希望你们以此来鞭策自己,激励自己,超越自我。以校运会上那种高度的热情和永不言败的精神来迎接期中考试,相信你们都会在这次的期中考试中考出各自理想的成绩
Students, &not the best, only better,& you would like to remind ourselves to motivate themselves and go beyond the self. To a high school athletic meets on the kind of enthusiasm and the spirit solely to meet the mid-term exam, I believe you will be in the mid-term examinations of their good results .

希望这篇演讲稿能够帮助到你!~

相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语演讲稿 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信