Is itSTeven,s pencil gold?

能详细点最好:,And what`s this?This is a pencil sharpener.能详细点最好:,And what`s this?This is a pencil sharpener..Is this your an English book?Is this a car?Yes,it`s.是三道改错的题目._百度作业帮
能详细点最好:,And what`s this?This is a pencil sharpener.能详细点最好:,And what`s this?This is a pencil sharpener..Is this your an English book?Is this a car?Yes,it`s.是三道改错的题目.
能详细点最好:,And what`s this?This is a pencil sharpener..Is this your an English book?Is this a car?Yes,it`s.是三道改错的题目.
1. it's a pencil sharpener2.去掉an3.this----it
1.回答应该说It's a ...是为了避免重复,因为前面有一个this了2.Ia this your English book?或Is this an English book?因为物主代词跟冠词不能一起用。3.回答应说Yes,it is. 一般疑问句的肯定回答必须分开写,否定回答才可以简写。Lesson 2 IsThis Your Pencil(教学设计) 2_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
Lesson 2 IsThis Your Pencil(教学设计) 2
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢一个英语的阅读,实在做不到!I’m Tom.This is a pencil case.It’s orange.It’s my pencil case.What’s in the pencil case?A ruler is in the pencil case.It is my ruler.The ruler is blue and red.That is a pencil.It is black and white.It is not my pencil.Look!That girl i_百度作业帮
一个英语的阅读,实在做不到!I’m Tom.This is a pencil case.It’s orange.It’s my pencil case.What’s in the pencil case?A ruler is in the pencil case.It is my ruler.The ruler is blue and red.That is a pencil.It is black and white.It is not my pencil.Look!That girl i
I’m Tom.This is a pencil case.It’s orange.It’s my pencil case.What’s in the pencil case?A ruler is in the pencil case.It is my ruler.The ruler is blue and red.That is a pencil.It is black and white.It is not my pencil.Look!That girl is Lucy.It is her pencil.That boy is Tim.I found his green pen in the pencil case.I call Tim at 7890003.It is his telephone number.( ) 1.What color is the pencil case?A.It’s orange.B.It’s blue and red.C.It’s green.( )2.I am Tom.That is not my_________.A.pencil B.pencil case C.ruler?D.book( )3.________ has (有) a pencil.A.Tom B.Lucy C.Tim?D.He( )4._______ found the pen in the lost and found case.A.Tom B.Lucy C.Tim ( )5.I am Tom.Is my telephone number 7890003?A.Yes.B.No.C.OK.D.Teacher()5.________ telephone number is?A.Tom's?B.Lucy's?C.Tim's?D.my
1,A2,A3,B4,A5,B5,No answer
1 B2A3b4A5B6c
????你瞎大的吧,第一个应该选AIsthis()pencil,Lucy?No,itisn’t().It’s()_百度知道
Isthis()pencil,Lucy?No,itisn’t().It’s()
s, Ls my brother&#39. It&#39Is this a your pencil, it isn&#39?No
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
No,LucyIs this(your)pencil,it isn’t(mine)
yourmineyours
your, mine, his
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Is this your pencil s____?No,mine is in my desk.根据句意及首字母写出单词_百度作业帮
Is this your pencil s____?No,mine is in my desk.根据句意及首字母写出单词
Is this your pencil s____?No,mine is in my desk.根据句意及首字母写出单词
sharpener 铅笔刀}

我要回帖

更多关于 pencil 的文章

更多推荐