i was a silly forcesilly是什么意思思

During my first stay in the south of France, I rode my bike down a quiet road. Round a corner, I passed by a little old house. In its yard, there was a ruddy (气色好的) -faced woman. I waved at her as I went by, and she must have thought I was some silly tourist, because she _百度作业帮
During my first stay in the south of France, I rode my bike down a quiet road. Round a corner, I passed by a little old house. In its yard, there was a ruddy (气色好的) -faced woman. I waved at her as I went by, and she must have thought I was some silly tourist, because she didn’t wave back.The same thing happened the second day. But on the third day, the old woman returned a tentative(试探性的)wave, and by the fourth day, she nearly got out of her chair as I called out.“Good morning, Madam!” It became a small ritual (程序) between us. Once she even brought her husband out with her, and they both waved to me.On my last day, my last ride, I cycled down to the little house but the lady wasn’t there. Back at my house, I told Roger, the gardener, of my missed connection.“The old lady has a bad leg,” Roger said, “so she has gone to the hospital for surgery.”“Who is she?” I asked.Roger started to explain: the quiet road used to be a railway. The old lady’ husband was once the stationmaster, and their house was the stationmaster’s house. Several times a day, whenever a train passed, the couple would see the passengers waving excitedly, especially the children for them. However, the station was moved away. Everything is gone except for this couple.It seems that my bicycle was a reminder of the past to her. As Roger said, “ She has missed the trains and the waves. You brought them back to her.”By reaching out, in a way that cost me nothing, I gave more than I realized. 求人工翻译!
我在法国南部的第一期间,我骑我的自行车在一条安静的道路.绕过一个拐角,我经过一个小的老房子.在院子里,有一个红色的(气色好的)脸的女人.我挥动着我对她了,她一定以为我是有些愚蠢的旅游,因为她没有回礼.第二天发生同样的事情.但在第三天,老妇人又试探性的(试探性的)波,到第四天,她几乎失去了她的椅子当我大声说.“早上好,夫人!“这成了一个小小的仪式(程序)我们之间.有一次她甚至把她丈夫和她,他们都向我挥手.我的最后一天,我最后的旅程,我骑车到了小房子,但夫人不在.回到我的房子,我告诉罗杰,园丁,我错过了连接.”老太太有个坏腿,”罗杰说,“所以她去医院做手术.”“她是谁?“我问.罗杰开始解释:安静的道路使用的是一个铁路.老太太的丈夫曾是站长,站长,他们家的房子.一天几次,每当火车经过时,他们会看到乘客挥舞着兴奋,尤其是他们的孩子.然而,该站被搬走了.一切都是除了这对夫妇.看来我的自行车是一个提醒过去给她.罗杰说,“她已经错过了火车,海浪.你把他们带回来给她.“伸出手来,在某种程度上,我的成本没有什么,我给比我意识到i get the tinglies in a silly place &br/&silly place 是什么意思&br/&谢谢
i get the tinglies in a silly place silly place 是什么意思谢谢
不区分大小写匿名
错误的地方 。
++++++++++++望采纳。O(∩_∩)O谢谢
我竟然在一个愚蠢的地方莫名激动。
我发现这个东西处于 错误的地方。
&是“错误的地方”。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家You are so stupid silly force是什么意思?_百度作业帮
You are so stupid silly force是什么意思?
最后一个单词是face吧,哈哈.我们高中的时候经常来互相骂,silly face = 傻脸 这句话: 你真笨,傻脸 呵呵I fuck your mother a force是什么意思呀?别人对我说的
I fuck your mother a force是什么意思呀?别人对我说的 20
中文意思大概如下:我艹尼玛一脸
只这是翻译
的感言:你就是当代的活雷锋,太感谢了!
其他回答 (4)
骂人的很难听
是脏话,还是别懂的比较好~
骂你的话。这个翻译过来要遭屏蔽的
这是不好的话,cao ni ma ……
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家}

我要回帖