糖糖脱口秀最新第三十九级开场那个女的是谁

期糖糖脱口秀最后那个英文歌是啥子_百度知道
期糖糖脱口秀最后那个英文歌是啥子
I wish they&#39,s for the best we get our distance?My heart is breaking for my sisterAnd the con that she called &quot, oh woah, oh woah, oh woah oh ohTll forget me againSome nights.;love&quot, oh woah oh ohOh woah, oh woah?Washed my hands of that for this, I wish that my lips could build a castleSome nights., mom, oh woah.!That is it, oh ohThe other night?Mt listenIt's for the best we get our distance, this is warWhat are we waiting for, I always win.?I miss my mom and dad for this,m still not sure what I stand for ohWhat do I stand for.Wd both agreeIt&#39, ohWhat do It believe the dreamI just had about you and meI called you up,s all they areWhen Im scared you&#39?I was never one to believe the hypeSave that for the black and whiteI try twice as hard and I&#39...( oh come on)So this is it,But here they come again to jack my styleAnd that&#39, I stay up cashing in my bad luckSs for the best you didn&#39, who I am, I always win? mmm?Most nights, so come onOh., who am I.Man, I still see your ghostOh Lord?Why don&#39.? What do I stand for.., when I see stars, you wouldn&#39, who I amOh.But when I look into my nephew&#39.;s eyes, I wish that this all would endCause I could use some friends for a changeAnd some nights.But I still wake up.;t believe the most amazing thingsThat can come from, I&#39, I&#39, I&#39, I still see your ghostOh Lord.Oh woah..;m still not sure what I stand for.It's alrightI found a martyr in my bed tonightShe stops my bones from wonderingJust who It listenIt&#39.., OH COME ON., I call it a drawSome nights? I sold my soul for this, that&#39Some Nights - Fun, I don&#39, oh ohOh woah., I don'd just fall offBut I still wake up. Oh..t know. When Im bored againTen years of thisI'm not sure if anybody understandsThis is not one for the folks at homeI&#39., you wouldn't know anymore,t we break the rules already.Oh woah, come on.Some terrible nights., but we&#39.;s for the best you didn&#39.;m half as liked. mmm.., Some nights?No, that is allFive minutes in and I&#39? What do I stand for. oh, they sound like a swan., oh woah, I had to goWho the fuck wants to die alone all dried upIn the desert sun.Some nights
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁《今晚80后脱口秀》130317那期的开场DJ音乐是什么,女声的_百度知道
《今晚80后脱口秀》130317那期的开场DJ音乐是什么,女声的
提问者采纳
In My City-Priyanka Chopra&will.i.am
提问者评价
~~~~!!!!!,thank you very much啊
其他类似问题
dj音乐的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有谁知道&糖糖脱口秀&第二十三期快完的英文背景音乐_百度知道
有谁知道&糖糖脱口秀&第二十三期快完的英文背景音乐
提问者采纳
Let's Get Loud - Jennifer Lopez
不是这首。。
你说的是哪年的?是脱口秀还是笑工坊?我给你的就是14年23期糖糖脱口秀的
对,14年第二十三期,糖糖脱口秀
但是不是这首啊
哦哦 这首歌叫Buttons,是the pussycat dolls的
有没有类似的英文歌曲节奏感强的推荐啊,亲爱的。。
呵呵 不谢不谢 能帮到你就好啦 祝你听得愉快
thank you very much
very very very much
S&M-RihannaSlow Down-Selina GomezBang Bang-Jessi J/Ariana GrandeSomething Bad-Carrie Underwood/Miranda LambertBoom Clap-Charli XCXAin't Been Done-Jessi JThis is How We Do-Katty PerryWasted-Tiesto目前能想到的 我觉得这些都还不错 你听听看吧 看有没有喜欢的
谢谢你啦,我先去找歌,感谢!
其实这些歌的歌手本身也还有很多不错的歌 你也可以去听听看 还有一个女组合 我也挺喜欢的 叫Icona Pop
她们的歌也挺有节奏的
Lorde为饥饿游戏终结篇唱的那首Yellow Flicker Beat 虽然节奏感不强
但也很好听
好的,想起什么告诉我哦
可以常联系吗?
有什么好歌告诉我一起听
好听的歌剧有吗?
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁分享给站外好友
页面地址:
FLASH地址:
HTML代码:
通用代码:
可以让视频在手机、平板电脑上播放!
举报此视频包含不当内容:
请填写你要举报的内容,标明举报内容所在地时段,将有助于我们更及时的处理举报内容。感谢您对PPS的支持!
广告和欺诈
触犯我的版权
你可以把视频下载到不同的设备
使用电脑飞速下载轻易收藏喜欢的视频
使用苹果设备支持iPhone、iPad高清视频亦可离线观看
使用Android设备支持手机、平板高清视频亦可离线观看
拍下二维码,视频随身看
用PPS影音IOS/Android版扫描二维码,在您的移动设备上继续观看视频,也可以分享给您的好友。
糖糖神吐槽最新 古人爱穿开裆裤 武媚娘范冰冰美女 唐唐脱口秀
手机没装PPS影音?
注:数据来自爱奇艺、PPS全平台
上传时间:4个月前